It hurts once more

Love that taste like Strawberry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is another day at school. As usual she went to the school alone as Micky is always avoiding her.

The moment she stepped into the classroom, only Yunho greeted her.

“ Good morning. Are you ok ? Your eyes look swollen? Did anything happened last night?”

Yunho looked at Dara with concern in his eyes. He truly care for her and he actually starts liking her.

“ Yeah… I’m ok. Mummy called last night and I had a talk with her. “

Dara tried to explain part of the reasons for her swollen eyes. She can’t tell anyone the other reason was mainly Micky. “

She  looked at Micky but all she gets was cold shoulders. Micky did not even once looked at her.

Just then class starts as usual and Dara was quiet throughout. She starts thinking how can she makes Micky likes her more.

Just then the bell rang and everyone was out of the classroom.

Dara was the last to leave and as she made an exit near the classroom, she saw a scene that she wish that is was just a bad dream.

“ Micky. Do you know how much I miss you ? “ A girl by the name of Nana was standing at the staircase with Micky her arms on his waist.

“ Of course I know my dear. Me too. “ Micky gave a peck on her lips and look at her lovingly.

Dara make a quick turn and walk towards the other directions.

She can’t believe what she just saw. Micky looking at another girl lovingly calling her dear etc.

So this is Micky. The ideal girl he likes . Someone who is tall , pretty and y.

Tears starts flowing down her cheeks as she walk faster and faster, she bump into someone and fell onto the floor.

“ Hey watch where you are going.  I don’t want to go to the hospital because of you. “ Jaejoong scowl at Dara.

Dara quickly stand up head looking at the ground. “ I’m sorry.” She managed to squeeze a little sentence and she quickly walks away. She needs to find a place to let out her feelings.

“ Hey… are you ok?” Jaejoong sense that something was not right and he quickly run towards her.

He placed his hand on her shoulders trying to stopped her.

“ Just leave me alone. I will be alright” Dara shoved off his hand and continue to run .

She can’t let anyone see her tears.

After seeing Dara running further away from him, he walks towards the staircase and saw Micky and nana kissing passionately.

“ Ah that’s why that silly girl cried. “ He thought to himself.

“ Hey pal. Isn’t it too early to do this in the morning. “ Jaejoong teases Micky.

Both of them stopped at what they were doing and look at Jaejoong.

“ Anytime.” Micky gave his pal a smile.

“ keke well you may continue after I walked passed. But you only have another 30 minutes before we start our Badminton lessons.

Jaejoong gave them a wink and walks down the stairs.

30 minutes later, everyone gathered at the field for their Badminton lesson.

Jaejoong was paired with Dara and their opposite team was Micky and Nana.

“ I do not allow you to lose this game ok. It’s must be a sure win. If we lose, you are going to get it from me.” Jaejoong who loves sports hates it when his partner doesn’t perform well and affecting his scores. Seeing how fat Dara was, he feels that he is already in the losing end.

“ Don’t worry. We won’t.” Dara gave him a confidence smile. Although she is fat, she is good a t all sports. She just likes to munch too much that’s why she is fat.

The moment the game starts, it was always a winning score for Jaejoong and Dara team.

Jaejoong could not believe his eyes and how powerful Dara was when she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter