She's my cousin.

Love that taste like Strawberry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the school bell rangs, everyone was rushing out the classroom except the boys and Dara.

"Great to see you in our class. " Yunho smile happily at her and took the initiative to talk to her first.

" Yeah me too." Dara used her right hand to push the spectacles towards her face. She likes to do that when she is nervous.

While doing that she keep looking at Micky. She needs to see his reactions.

" Hey... are you interested in Micky? " Junsu wave his hands at Dara after seeing that she keeps looking at Micky.

" Huh!!!!" Dara was caught surprised at Junsu words and she does not know how to respond.

"...Im Micky..." she tried to say something out. Wanting to tell them that she is Micky fiancee but at the same time she was afraid Micky will be angry with her.

" She is my cousin." Micky finally speak up. Not wanting her to disclose their real "relationship" Micky said a lied.

"WHAT!!!!" The four boys shouted out at the same time.

" Are you sure?" Changmin was the first to broke the silence.

Micky quickly stand up. He wants to leave the classroom staying away from Dara as far as possible.

" Hey, come on tell us . Is it true?" Junsu touches Micky's arm and look at him.

" Ya . cousin." Micky hissed. He is getting pissed off.

" But ... You both don't look like kinda of related.... " Jaejoong chiped in.

" Long distance cousin." Micky walks towards the door. he need to le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter