Is Micky fallen in love with ….

Love that taste like Strawberry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong stops the car and walked Dara to the door.

“ See you tomorrow.” Jaejoong flashes a gentle smile.

“Good night….Jaejoong.” Dara look at him .

“Oh ya tomorrow morning I will pick you up to school at 7am. Don’t ever think of any reasons to stop me.”

Jaejoong runs towards his car after finishing his last sentence. He was afraid to hear Dara rejection.

Dara stood at the doorstep looking at jaejoong car driving away. She felt pain on her chest as she can’t return his love for her. What can she do for Jaejoong? She walks back to her room and keeps dwelling over it.

Is another long night for her. Thinking back what Micky did with that girl, her tears flows once more.

Nights falls. Micky drove in his sports car and walks towards the door.

He felt something missing the moment he drove into the garden. Reaching the hallway he did not see a sight of her at all. The girl who always appears before in when he reach home. Why is she not here today?

Earlier on she mention she’s going back and Jaejoong too disappeared after that. Are they together now?

“…what am I thinking … why should I care is she back or not. I should be glad I don’t see her face. “ Micky cursed under his breath.


The next morning, Narsha came to Dara’s room. She saw her swollen eyes and she sat down at her bed.

“My dear, what happened to you. Your eyes are swollen.” Narsha pat her cheek lightly.

Dara kept quiet as she’s afraid she will start crying once more.

“ Is it because of Young master Micky again?” Narsha look at dara

Dara could only nod her head.

“ This Micky… sigh.. By the way is there any guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter