The Vow

Love that taste like Strawberry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr Park was walking up and down outside the operation room. He looked up and stared at the signboard for the umpteen times.

Time goes by slowly and sweat was flowing down from his forehead. This is his first child and his wife has been inside the operation room for hrs.

Suddenly he heard a baby crying sound inside the operation room and he knew the baby was born.

A while later, the nurse called him into the room and tears of joy were running down his cheeks when he saw the baby boy beside his wife.

 

“ Dear, this is our child. Isn’t he lovely? “Mrs Park shed some tears too when she saw her husband and she gave a kiss on the baby rosy cheeks.

“ Yes of cos. He is our precious. Thanks to you honey.” Mr Park gave a kiss on Mrs Park hand and he tried to carry the baby.

A warmth feeling shot to his heart as he held him close.

 

5 years later on the day of his birthday, Mr and Mrs Park invited all their friends to their house to celebrate .

As Mr Park owns his own business, his business acquaintances are all big shots.

Little Micky was mingling among the adults . He was kinda of bored as most of the people who attended his birthday was his father friends.

As he walks , he step onto something and fell to his feet. Suddenly from the corner of his eyes, he saw something went under the table . Out of curiosity, He lifted up the table cloth and was shocked to see a girl hiding inside with a plate full of cakes.

He was amused by the scene and laughed.

 

The girl stared at him and with full of cake she hissed at him.

“ Put the table cloth down. “

Micky continue to laugh as he find her cute.

“ I say, put the table cloth down.” She warned him 1 more time.

“ What if I don’t ?:” Micky replied cheekily.

Just then Micky’s mother saw him and was walking towards him.

He quickly let down the table cloth and stand up.

 

“ My darling what are you doing here? Come Mummy going to introduce you to my friends.”

She held his hands and walk forward. Micky turned his head to look at the table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter