We Meet Again

Undercover
Author POV

Krystal came home to an dark and empty home. No one was waiting for her, then again it's been like this for the past three years. Three years without her parents. Three years since Jessica was hospitalized. Three years of no family. 

She sighed and sat down on her couch, opening her mission folder. Krystal held up a picture of Aiden and was overwhelmed with anger. She also recalled the bad memories associated with him and felt very lachrymose. 

Soon mom, dad. Soon I'll get your revenge. He will die in my hands, I guarantee you, he will. 

With her mission starting early tomorrow morning, she washed up quickly and went to bed. 

Krystal rustled throughout the night. Nightmares plagued her. 

This time she was running in a hallway, chasing after her parents and her sister, Jessica. Both her parents were staring at her with regretful eyes. MOM DAD! She screamed, every step she took, they took two. Right as they turned the corner, bullets pierced their torsos and they fell to the ground, dead. NO! In a new area, she watched as Jessica fell off a building. UNNIE! Krystal jolted up from her bed, sweat dripping down her forehead, panting. 

Coming to her senses, she realizes that it was a dream and sighs. She gets up and goes downstairs to get a glass of water. 

"Just a dream, calm down Krystal." She tries to soothe herself as she downs the water. "Just a dream."

After a long time of comforting herself, she went back to bed, only to sleep in more and wake up late. 

"THIS CURSED ALARM CLOCK," Krystal flung a digital clock across the room and it smashed into tiny pieces. "CURSED YOU GLASS! SO WEAK!"

She rushed getting dressed and was out the door within ten minutes. 

Again Yunho was scowling. Late again. AGAIN! 

Krystal bursts into the room and salutes. "Sorry again, my clock is broken."

Yunho just waves her off, "Go ahead Luna, I give you permission to make her look pretty." Krystal glared at him. 

"I am pretty."

"You look like a grandma..." coughed Onew. 

Luna, grins while holding scissors, make up, and odd looking clothing. "Don't worry, unnie will make you look like Angelina Jolie." A evil smirk arises and Krystal silently cries. 

Krystal crunches her face, waiting for the makeover. 

Luckily Luna did not change a lot, she just added smoky makeup instead of Krystal's usual light. And she gave her jeans, a white top, black leather jacket, and black high heels to top it off. 

"Done." Luna smiled and presented her to the other officers. They all applauded Luna and whistled at Krystal, which made Yunho glare at them. 

"Now we send her to the club. You do the rest." Yunho said while looking carefully at Krystal, worried for her. 

Onew dropped her off at a club where Aiden was seen most at and left her with a veteran police officer. 

"Nervous?" Minho ask as Krystal paced in front of the club entrance. She nods slightly. 

"Don't worry. From what I hear, he's a gentlemen." Minho assures. Krystal laughs coldly. 

"A gentleman my . If he's a gentlemen, then I'm a -"

"Calm down."

"I am calm." She sighs. "Let's get this over with."

"Okay." Minho opens the door for her and he comes in after. 

They make their way into the club, music blaring loud and lights flashing. 

Inside they see a man sitting by himself in a corner with two bodyguards. Aiden Liu. Krystal's hand became a fist. 

He was dressed casually, in jeans and a sweater. His hair was styled upwards. His eyes were closed, enjoying the music. 

Minho and Krystal went to the bar where they could see him. 

"What now?" Krystal asked. 

"Either he engages us or you go and flirt with him." Minho said while ordering two shots of vodka. 

"You're going to drink? On the job?" Krystal questioned. 

"Yes, got a problem with that?" Minho looks at her. "You're really a minor right?"

"I'm old enough." 

As they were chatting away, Aiden frowned, he saw Krystal's face and felt he knew her. Involuntarily he got up and walked until he was beside her. Minho slowly slipped away. 

"Excuse me." He taps her shoulder. 

She turns around, "... Yes? Can I help you?"

"May I know your name?" He bites his lower lip. 

"My name is Soojung." She replied, she chose to say her Korean name. Aiden never knew her Korean name. 

Aiden sighed with disappointment. She wasn't Krystal. "Sorry to bother you." 

"Can I know your name?"

"Aiden Liu." 

"Well Mr Liu, do you want to tell me why you asked for my name over a drink?" She smiled invitingly. 

"... Why not." He said as he sat beside her. 

Krystal smiles, Aiden Liu would fall for her easily, and then she would get her revenge. 

She orders two soju shots and she immediately downs one. 

"Well, you look like someone."

"Everyone looks like someone." Krystal giggles. Aiden looked at her carefully, she resembles Krystal's giggle too. 

"Someone that I knew and loved." He smiled bitterly. "Krystal." He said my name softly. 

Krystal glared at him ad his head went down. He loved me. What a load of crap. She was furious, Aiden killed her parents and he says he loves her? 

Krystal fought very hard to keep get composure. 

"Krystal was her name?" She tried to sound sympathetic. 

"Yes. I loved her."