The Deadly Truth

Undercover

"Hey Luna." Krystal taps on the girls shoulder. Krystal needed to talk to her, for a favor. 

"Yes my lovely dear?" Luna faces her, holding a chicken leg. Luna beamed at Krystal. "You did makeup today! Good job!"

"Is that Onew's?" Krystal points out the leg. Luna nods with a smirk. 

"Yep. He told me to hold it. He had to use the little boy's room." Luna snickers. 

"It's not a little boys room!!" Onew appears, grabbing his chicken. "It's the mens room."

"Whatever you say chicken babe." Luna teases. Onew pouts and Luna apologizes as she squeezes his cheek. 

Krystal glares at the two, who ignore Krystal to show more affection. Krystal closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. 

"Just get married will ya!" Krystal nearly shouts. That drew their attention. "Thank you..."

"No problem babe." Luna smiles. "So what's up?"

"I need you to dig up two people's background and personal file." Krystal gave a small smile. Finding out someone's history was prohibited unless it was for a mission. 

"Who and why?" Onew takes a bite of his chicken. "If it's not a good enough reason, then we decline."

Krystal stares at Luna, pleadingly. Luna shakes her head. 

"Fine.." Krystal sighs. "Kai, in our department. I think he has something to do with the culprit Aiden and Minho, same reason." Krystal waits for their reaction. 

Onew shrugs. "Done." He walks away, heading to his desk and typing up something. 

Krystal gawks. "I thought I needed a good reason.."

"Anything is a good reason, we just gave Minho info about-" Luna shut . "Nothing."

"Who?" Krystal's eyes piece into Luna's eyes. "Tell me."

"I promised! No!" Luna pushes Krystal away.

"Well is it about Kai too? Or Aiden?" Krystal probes. 

"Why, does he seem like he's a bad person?" Luna asks.

"Who are you talking about. Kai or Aiden?"

"Who are you talking about?" Luna asks with an  innocent smile. 

"It's Kai." Krystal confirms. Luna's face drops. 

"No it's not.. It's Aiden. And how do you know?" Luna stammers, turning red. 

Krystal shakes her head, with a smile. "You are too obvious."

"Was I?" Luna sighs. "I need to fix that."

Shortly, Onew returns with a handful of printed information. He hands it to Krystal and gives a piece of advice. 

"Here's you info. But remember... We didn't do anything." Onew winks and Krystal nods. 

"Thanks for your help guys." Krystal smiles and walks to her desk. Onew and Luna leave quickly and quietly, giving the two time be lovey dovey. 

"So Minho got one of these two hmm?" Krystal takes the papers and heads home. 

She finally gets comfy on the bed as she finishes drying her hair. Indecisive, Krystal grabs the top packer and opens it. 

"Aiden Liu...

Born in America, moved to Korea due to family's business...

Finished high school in America due to problems in Korea...

Informally charged of murder, blood and DNA samples do not match..." Krystal frowned at the last three words. "Do not match..."

"That's unreasonably." She continues reading. 

"Becomes head of newly formed clan called the Liu... Deals drugs to find out information about a certain anonymous man. Man is unknown.

Returns to America for a bit and comes back to Korea. 

Begins to smuggle guns into Korea and trade to gangs for money...

Money is traded to police for protection..." Krystal eyes widen. Police for protection? That means Yunho's known where Aiden's been? Does that mean that the whole department is corrupt? 

Krystal picks up her phone. She dials Yunho's number, but cancels the call. He would become suspicious. 

"What in the world..." She sighs. "I need answers."

She holds her head in her hands and is alarmed by the knocking at her front door. Krystal jumps and puts the folders under her pillow. She would read Kai's later. 

Opening the door, it was Kai. She frowned. How did he know where she lived?

"Hi, I'm sorry but I kind of followed you home." He smiles sheepishly. "I have something to tell you."

"Uh sure..." Krystal motions for him to enter. "Come in, I'll make some tea."

Kai smiles again and walks in, removing his shoes. 

Krystal goes to the kitchen, preparing some Ginger tea when she hears footsteps behind her. She tenses up for a moment. She feels his breath behind her. 

"You have a beautiful home." He comments, walking beside her. 

"Thank you." She replies and adds hot water. "You said you followed me here?"

He shyly scratches his head. "I.. Yes."

Krystal lefts out a small laugh. "This is a first."

"Really? I find you so pretty, it's hard to believe I'm the first... To you know..." He is in disbelief. 

"To follow me home." She finishes. Sitting down at the kitchen table, she asks. "What did you want to tell me?"

"Oh I just." He sits down beside her. "Wanted to tell you the truth."

"The truth?" Krystal raises an eyebrow. "About what?"  

"About how your parents died." He smiles brightly. "Aren't you curious of how your parents begged for their lives?" His voice changed, becoming creepy.

Krystal stands up. "What?" Her hands begin to shake. Didn't Aiden kill get parents?

"I killed your parents." His teeth gleaned in the light. "And your my next victim."

At that moment, he jumps her, grabbing her shoulders and pushing her back to the fridge. She hits the fridge with a loud thud and let's out a muffed yelp. 

She knees him and punches him in the face, but he catches her fist. "Ah such tiny hands."

She grunts and grabs a spatula behind her on the counter. Using it, she slaps him and manages to break free. 

Running to her bedroom to get her personal gun, she kicks Kai as he grabbed her foot, tripping her. Quickly crawling and getting up, Krystal gets in her room and chaotically looked for her gun. 

"What's the rush? We have all night." Kai shuts the door behind him and smiles. "Soojungah, how does it feel to be hunted?"

She spits at him. His smile wavers. "You're going to die."

"I'm afraid not. I moved Aiden and he's being kept in one of my secret hideouts. There's two men with him and if I don't return by tonight, they will shoot him."

Krystal grits her teeth. 

"All I want, right now." He draws closer. "Is for you to be placid."

She readies her fists. "I'm not going to be calm after what you just said."

Kai smirks. "Put you hands down, or you'll never get to see poor innocent Aiden again." Krystal's eyes waver. "Yes I know. It's such a pitiful thing. He walked in, when I was butchering your dad, Your mom begged for me to let Aiden go."

Krystal eyes begin to water. "It's a shame that your sister didn't die... I was having so much fun."

She tightens her fist and comes at Kai. He simply sidesteps her and pushes her on the bed. 

"You seem very vulnerable. Is it because of Aiden?" He sees her eyes drop. "It's very shameful that you didn't believe him."

Kai touches her legs, slowly moving his hands up, reaching into her shorts. She shivers and slaps his hand away. 

"Should I continue on with you just like your sister?" He his lips. 

As he leans down lower to Krystal's pajamas his phone rings. 

He gets up and answers his phone. "Hello? Ah is this Baekhyun?"

"Ah yes. Right now I am at a friend's house." He smirks at Krystal. "Yes. I'll be there in a couple hours, save me some drinks."

"Haha, I'll see you later." Kai hangs up. 

He looks at Krystal. "I think it would sound more fun if I did this in front of Aiden. Don't you?"

He pulls out a handgun. "Let's go meet Aiden."