Trust Me

Undercover

Aiden woke up when cold water was splashed on him, by Kai. Aiden had been out for about three hours. His hair was greasy, his suit dirty, and on top of that, he back hurt from laying on the rough bench. Convicts in other cells examined him carefully, trying to decipher who he was. 

"What do you want." Aiden wipes off the water. He glares at Kai, who seems healthier then ever. The scar above his right eye just made him seem pure evil. 

"Heres breakfast." Kai throws him an apple. Aiden doesn't bother catching it. It lands beside the toilet. 

"Is that the way you treat a human being?" Aiden glares at him. His hands become fists. "You wouldn't even do that to a dog..."

"Just you." Kai grins. "And for your information it seems like Krystal has taken a liking to me."

"Has she now." Aiden takes off his jacket, it was wet. And Aiden sat down on the bench. 

"Yep, and here's how this new plan is going to work." Kai smiles. "Follow my directions like last time all right? At Krystal's house?"

Aiden grits his teeth. Last time ended up with Krystal's parrots dying and Aiden taking all the blame. He wasn't going to comply. He would just serve his sentence out. 

"I'm going to leave this cell unlocked, and your going to assault me, stealing away my gun." Kai smirks.  "After locking me inside, you will run out that door." He points to a door with a huge warning sigh. 

"You'll be on the loose again because no one is on watch at the time but me. This time is more fun because I'll have direct contact with Krystal."

"Why are you even doing this..." Aiden stares at Kai, for any human emotion. "It's not like we did anything to you."

"It's to get rid of all the indecent humans who kill people." Kai shrugs. "And in short, people who got to my family."

"Again, how does that involve me and Krystal... We're just two people that has had a messed up life because of you." Aiden slams his hands against the bars. 

Kai replies simply. "I don't have to answer that. I'll come back when the 'mission' is underway."

Kai walks away as Aiden grips the bars, looking at the lock. 

Krystal stares at Minho. "You are joking... Right?"

Minho furrows his brow. This was to keep Kai away from Krystal. No real feelings were involved. "I am not joking."

Krystal pursed her lips. "Look oppa, you're a nice guy any all, but..."

"But..?" Minho leans in to hear. Rejection was in the air.

"But your too old..." Krystal giggles. "And you could do way better than me."

"I know I could, and I'm not that old." Minho sighs. He needs a need plan. This one won't work.  

"Sorry, but I decline." Krystal bows politely. 

"Whatever." Minho waves her off. "I CAN do better."

"... Just because I said it once doesn't mean that you should be arrogant about it." Krystal swats his head. 

"Once is good enough." Minho straightens his back.

"Anyway, let's head back. You interrupted Kai earlier." Krystal gets up. "Come on old man."

"I'm not old!" Minho stands abruptly, knocking into a girl behind him. "Sorry!"

"It's okay." The girl picks herself up and dusts off her skirt. "It happens."

Minho catches eye contact with her and is hit with love. She was beautiful. Tall. Sweet. Kind. Amazing. Well mannered. A girl fit to bring home to his parents. 

"Krystal go on without me, I'm preoccupied." Minho brushes her to flirt with the girl. 

Krystal rolls her eyes. Typical Minho. She quickly heads back to the cells, stopping to glance at Aiden and see his condition. She walked to his cell, noticing that he was hugging his knees. 

"You must have been surprised." Krystal spoke up, alarming Aiden. His eyes avert to the ground. "Did you really think I forgave you and loved you again...?"

"Fairy tales aren't real." He plays with his fingers. 

"This isn't a fairy tale." Krystal corrects him. "It's life and it's fair to all those who go against it."

"It's not fair. It's corrupted." Aiden sighs. "Leave me alone. You must be overwhelmed with happiness that I'll be locked up for life, or in the chair..." Krystal felt a pant of guilt at his words and shook her head. 

"I am. In fact I am so relieved that no one else was killed by you now that you're in here. That we stopped you from murdering another family." Krystal eyes him closely. "Did you get your dinner?"

Aiden points to the apple. "Check."

"You were only given an apple? We give full meals to all our convicts... Wait here." Krystal frowns and calls a junior to go out to the food court and grab a tray of food. He returns to Krystal, with the food. Krystal takes it and unlocks the cell. 

She steps in carefully, and places the tray directly in front of Aiden. "Eat."

He doesn't move. However his eyes follow Krystal as she crosses her arms. 

"I said eat." Krystal glares at him. "I'm not letting you die so easily of starvation."

He pushes the tray away. "I don't want to eat. You eat."

"It's not poisoned. Like I said earlier, easy deaths aren't the way out for you." Krystal scowls. Angry, she locks the door and sits in front of Aiden. Grabbing a fork, she stabs a chicken and holds it up to his mouth. 

He sits there watching her every move, with dead eyes. Scowling, Krystal pinches his arm and he opens his mouth after she notches up the pain. Convicts in nearby cells giggled. Aiden glares at them, shutting them up. 

"Was that so hard?" She asks as she passes him the fork. "Repeat that process fifty times."

Krystal gets up and Aiden grabs her arm. She tenses up, ready to fight off an assault. He immediately let's go as she reacts. 

"Stay away from Kai." He says, almost pleading. "He's dangerous."

"He's a nice guy. And why should I believe a murderer..."

Aiden sighs. "I didn't kill them Krystal.. Why can't you believe me??"

"Because you said you did it and then ran away from the authorities during your trial."

"It was for a good reason. I had to find that guy."

"That guy? The guy who supposedly killed my parents..." Krystal mocks him. "Don't make up lies. You know I hate that the most."

Aiden grits his teeth. "Your always like that. You don't trust me!"

"Of course, why would I trust someone who went a betrayed people who trust him." Krystal leaves the cell. 

"Because I'm telling the truth. And I need your trust." Aiden gets up so that the bars only separating them. "I'm here, in a cell, and you honestly think I'm confident enoug to lie to you? When my life is on the line?"

"If you are telling the truth, this just shows how big of a coward you are and how you only protect yourself." Krystal walks out leaving an angry Aiden