I'm Back

Undercover
Aiden glanced at Krystal. "It was nice meeting you, I have to leave now because of an appointment."

"Yes, it was. Here's my number." She handed him a napkin with her digits and went to the dance floor, where Minho was. 

Aiden watched as Krystal began to grind on Minho, who was turning red. Wow. He thought. She looks like Krystal. 

He soon left and Krystal stopped dancing. Minho held his nose which was overflowing with a nose bleed. 

"How can someone so young be so vulgar!" Minho said as he pulled her out of the club, getting back in the car. "I'm your partner, not a person whose body you can play with."

Krystal smiles gently, "Ahjussi, you liked it."

Minho frowned, "I'm only 22! I'm not an ahjussi!! I'm a oppa... AN OPPA!"

"Okay.. OPPA you liked it." Krystal waits for his response. 

"Of course I did... What kind of man wouldn't. Now don't do that again, or I'll pass out."

"Awww you so cute." Krystal pinched his cheek, "I'll make sure to teach you some things about women."

"I'm telling Yunho you drank.." He smirks evilly. 

"I'm telling Yunho oppa that you tried to ually assault me..." She sticks her tongue out. "I win."

Minho sighs and drives Krystal home. "When he calls you, call me right after. Okay?"

"Yeah yeah yeah." Krystal gets out and runs to her doorstep. "Have a wet dream about me tonight~" Krystal gives him a air kiss. 

"Why you little," Minho said while unbuckling his seatbelt. "Wait till I get my hands around your neck!"

"ert!" Krystal quickly enters her house and locks the door behind her. She smiles, Minho was cute and for the first time in a long time, she felt happy. 

Later at night, as she was watching a comedy movie, her mission phone vibrates. An unknown number, must be Aiden.

"Hello?" She answers with a scowl. 

"Hello, is this Soojung?" His voice sounded energetic. 

"Yes and I'm assuming your Aiden." 

"Yes. We met at the club."

"We did, didn't we?"

"Yes and I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner with me tomorrow. If it's possible I mean." He spoke quickly, obviously nervous. Krystal smirked. He was falling for her. 

"I'd love to." Krystal emphasized the word 'love'. 

"Great, should I pick you up, or do you want to to meet me there, or do you want to pick me up? Anyway is fine by me."

Krystal giggles, "You're so adorable. I'll meet you at the Gogi Grill at 6?"

Aiden blushed. "That sounds perfect, see you tomorrow."

"Bye." Krystal hung up with a loud sigh. 

She then dials Minho's number. 

Ring ring. After the fifth ring he picks up. 

"Hello?" His voice sounded like he just woke up. 

"Were you sleeping?" 

"Yes." He yawned. 

"At 8..."

"Yes? So what? Don't judge me!" His voice got louder over the phone.

"Whatever you child. Aiden just called for dinner tomorrow. Pick me up by 5 and I'll tell you the place tomorrow."

"Don't you want to call for reinforcements tomorrow, to capture him you know?" Minho sounds confused. 

"I will. But not tomorrow."

"Why?"

"I'll tell you this tomorrow. Who knows, someone could be hacking this line..." She says sarcastically. 

Minho is wide eyed, "Really?"

"..." Krystal sighs. "Don't forget to pick me up? By 5."

"Wait explain more about the phon-" Krystal hangs up. Minho is very dumb she thought, but cute. Dumb cute. 

Yes there was a chance that this mission could be over tomorrow, but that would mean no fun. Giving Aiden that quickly is too easy and too kind. Krystal wanted to befriend him, become his girlfriend, then turn him in, more fun and more harsh. 

Krystal went to bed and she had another nightmare. This time she was hiding in a closet, her parents were standing outside, talking with a masked man who had a gun aimed at her parents. He shot her parents, the blood seeped into the closet, she screamed and sat up. 

It was morning and she sighed. Nightmares were a part of her now. After all who can forget when a person died because of you. 

Krystal got up and washed up. There was no meeting so she had free time until the dinner. 

Aiden shuffled around his home, looking for old albums, a picture, anything to help him remember that happened three years ago. 

Three years ago, he woke up in a hospital with no recollection of his memories, the only thing he remembered was Krystal and that he loved her, so when he saw 'Soojung' he was overwhelmed with excitement and worry. 

Since there were over seven billion people on this earth, what were the chances of finding Krystal, instead he could hopefully marry Soojung. Although it is kind of too early to talk about marriage, Aiden didn't want to lose another person who could potentially be his other half. 

  Going through an old box, he smiles and he finds an album. Although he has no recollection of the pictures, Krystal's smile was special to him. He turns the first page and finds a younger Krystal holding onto his arm and an older couple, who look like Krytal, smiling gently. His smile fades as his head throbs and soon he is laying on the floor, screaming as his head feels like it's on fire.

As the pain subsides after half an hour, he remembers one vivid moment from three years ago. Blood, death murder. He remembers the blood from the older couple was somehow smothered onto to him, and a young man, giving him a knife to hold, telling him when the police get here, say "I did it."

He frowns. He killed someone. He killed Krystal's parents. He killed his future in laws. Yet he was still free from prison. Why?  He holds up the picture and turns it around. There's a message. 

  Played at Lotte World, had lunch with Aiden and talked about our future plans in college. I am deeply in love with him, and I can't wait until we graduate college and finally put on our rings. Love of my life. Krystal Soojung Jung. 

Soojung... Krystal. Same person? Aiden's brain keeps recollecting memories. Krystal's other name was Soojung. Could it be that Krystal knows I'm Aiden, and she wants to me to fall in love with her? His thoughts blast off and he cries with joy. What a miracle, I've found my other half. Krystal. I've missed you. I'm back, my love.

Krystal is sitting down when she sneezes. "What the? Someones probably talking about me."