He Told Me To Do It

Undercover
"THE CAMERA!!" Aiden screams. Krystal just floats and giggles. 

"It's okay, it's covered in a plastic bag." Krystal  laughs. 

"Oh thank goodness." Aiden sighs in relief. "I though I broke your camera."

"It will take two elephants to break that camera. It's so ancient." Krystal swims away. "Do you have any extra clothes?"

Aiden face palms. "No."

"Me neither." Krystal tilts her head. "Should we strip and let our clothes dry?"

"What are you saying?! ... There are people nearby. We'd freak them out." Aiden's ears turned red. "And our relationship would be progressing too rapidly."

"Your loss." Krystal shrugs and paddles away. 

"How are we going to get home..." Aiden ponders. He didn't want to get his car wet. He could call Henry to bring some extra clothes. 

"Let's get out so we can dry up." Krystal managed to get out, soaking wet though. And she short shorts we sticking to her skin. Aiden blushed. 

He got out and took of his jacket and squeezed all the water out. He did the same with his clothes. Krystal stared at him intently before doing the same.

Satisfied, Aiden hugs Krystal and she groans. "You had to see that coming."

"I did but I thought you wouldn't because you had manners." He releases her and pouts. 

"I'm one of the most gentle men you will find." He turns away and begins to walk down. "Let's go quick. I have a meeting at 4."

"It's 2 right now." Krystal looks at her watch. 

"Exactly why we should go faster." He grabs her hand and nearly pulls her. 

"What type of meeting?" Krystal felt it would be for his gang. 

"A meeting for my little brothers that I teach." He replies and smiles at her. "They would be lost without me."

"Lost? What about their parents?" She asks. 

His face drops for a moment, replaced with sorrow, then he collects himself and shrugs. "Not caring I guess."

"Can I come too?" Krystal asks cutely, pressing her s against Aiden's left arm. He blushes and gives a small nod. "Thank you!"

"But remember, don't be alone in a room with them, or without me." He warns. 

"Why?" Krystal feigns innocence. She knew exactly what would happen if she was left alone. They would her. 

"Just stick to me okay?" Aiden kisses her, ending the discussion. 

Their clothes are still wet when they get to the car, Aiden takes off his jacket and opens his trunk. "Put the wet clothes in here, I'm usually carry around an extra shirt and shorts. Here change." He hands her a large shirt and large shorts. 

"I thought you said you had no extra clothes?" Krystal questions. 

"By extra clothes, I meant underwear." He shrugs and takes off his shoes and socks, putting on sandals. "Change behind those bushes. I'll stay here."

"Okay, don't. Peek. Or you die." Krystal gives him a clear warning and she goes to the bush to change. When he's back, he realizes that she took off her bra too and avoids looking at her chest. 

"Thanks." She puts the wet clothes in the trunk. 

If she wasn't wearing a bra, was she also not wearing and underwear? He shakes his head and opens the door for her. He didn't want to take her to his meeting with the young thugs. They would pounce on her like a lion on a gazelle. 

She smiles as he closes the door and heads to the driving seat. Although his clothes were wet, his shorts were drying quick and his shirt was nearly dry. 

"It feels really weird, not wearing a bra." Krystal mentions, looking at Aiden. 

He shyly nods. "That's what guys feel like everyday." 

"Does your bust hurt your back? Mine does." Krystal pops her chest out, making her s very defined. Aiden closes his mouth and concentrates on driving. 

"What size are you?" Krystal teases, poking his arm. "I bet your a AA."

"I'm BB." Aiden jokes and looks at her. "I'll take you home okay?"

"What about the meeting?" Krystal frowns. "I want to go too."

"You can meet them next time." Aiden his hair to the right style. "And honestly your first impression is  too.. Provocative."

"Provocative? How?" Krystal crosses her arms. 

"They are teenage boys, going through puberty, and you're not wearing a bra..." Aiden shakes his head. "They might jump you."

"I'll be fine." Krystal reassures. "I want to go."

"No." Aiden is firm. "You don't understand teenage boys the way I do."

"And what don't I understand?" Krystal glares at him. "Fine. Take me home."

"Ah... Soojung..." He sighs. She doesn't respond and he shuts his mouth. 

They drive in silence and Aiden occasionally peeks at her.

They arrive are her house and Aiden gets out, opening the trunk. "Look Soojung, I may not have given you the whole truth, but the thing is, I'm not the best person in the world." 

She simply grabs her clothes and walks away. Krystal is really angry. Maybe now is the right now, he thought. What a stupid thought. 

"I think I'm the most guilty one..." He swallows. "And I'm sorry about... Your parents. I know who you are Krystal."

She stops immediately, slowly turning to glare at him. "How dare you."

"Soojung?" He asks, taking a step backwards from her. 

"How dare you come back into my life and say your just sorry, that you killed my parents and hospitalize my sister." She explodes and slaps him across the face, leaving a red mark. "I'm trying to understand why. But it's not that easy. And I'm glad it's hard to understand."

"I can explain, you may not believe me, but I didn't kill your parents or touch Jessica." He follows Krystal to her door. "If you let me talk to you for ten minutes, I can explain."

"Its too late to explain." She unlocks her doors and goes inside.

Aiden grabs her shoulder and hugs her abruptly. "Soojungah... Please."

"Stay away from me.. You monster." His arms fall and she slams the door in his face. 

Aiden stood there, as it begin to rain. His phone rings and he looks at the caller. It was Henry, Aiden was late for his meeting.

Krystal watches from inside, while crying, as Aiden walks to his car and leaves. 

"Stupid!" She smashes her hand against a cushion. "How did you find out?!?"

"How dare you lie to me! In my face!" Krystal puts out a knife and stabs the pillow. "I'm going to kill you!"

Aiden arrives to the warehouse late and inside his gang waits, but there is also a man, that nobody knows, sitting where Aiden usually sits. The teenage boys are lined up against the wall and theres on boy beside the man, shaking. 

"Can I help you?" Aiden growls to show dominance. A dog must be fierce, because it's a dog eat dog world in gangs. He didn't know this man and he just walked in on his territory. 

"It's been a while Aiden." His voice is familiar. "I hope you haven't forgotten me."

Aiden frowns. Where did he hear this voice? He knows it but can't fully recognize it's owner.

"Don't worry, this kid here told me to sit here." He nods to a kid, holding a bleeding hand. "Didn't you boy?"

The boy flinches and the man laughs in the silent room, making it all the more cynical. The man gets up and walks to the door. "It was nice seeing you and Krystal again. I have a feeling we'll meet each other soon."

Once he's gone, Aiden walks got the wounded boy. "What happened?"

"He told me to do it, else he was going to cut my finger off." The boy holds out his hand, where a long gash is bleeding at his palm. 

It was him.... Aiden clenches his teeth. It was that man who killed Krystal's parents.