It's Over

Undercover
Aiden fell asleep right after he finished eating. The food made him drowsy and he fought to stay awake. The last thing he saw was a snickering Kai who opened his cell. 

After what seemed like ages, Aiden woke up. Tied. In a chair. Dark. He was in a room with no light. He heard distant voices and then a door slammed shut. 

Struggling against the rope, he tries to slide his hand out. It was futile, the hands were linked together by a handcuff and the handcuff was nailed to a chain on the ground, immobilizing him with no means of escape. 

Panicking a bit, he crawls around the room, it wasn't that small. But it was empty, devoid of any object. 

Some outside noise came closer and the door opened, shining light directly onto Aiden's face. It was the figure of a person. Slender shoulders, small waist. Krystal?

He frowns. "Krystal?"

After Krystal was pushed into the room, Kai appears. "Hello Aiden."

"Where are we? And why is Krystal here?" Aiden demands. 

Kai laughs. "The plan changed and so this is my magnificent plan B."

"Locking me in a dark room?" Aiden scoffs. "What's your real reason."

"Krystal and I wanted to show you something." Kai grabs Krystal roughly and plants a kiss on her. She tries to resist, but he forces himself on her. 

Krystal breaks the kiss and elbows Kai across the neck. 

"Don't touch me." She snaps. 

He falls back and manages to recover on the wall. "Learn your place." He slaps her and sends her flying across the room. 

Aiden grits his teeth in frustration. "Stop hurting her!"

Kai smiles. "Why? She likes it." 

"You bastard. I'm going to kill you!" Aiden shouts. 

Kai tilts his head. "You seem angry. I'll come back when your calm." He closes the door and Krystal tries to make her way Aiden. 

"Aiden." She reaches out for him. it's dark and she can't see. 

Aiden's eyes were adjusted and he calls out to her. "I'm here, closer to your right.".

She stifles a cry and manages to get to him. She touches his face. "You were telling the truth."

Aiden leans his head against hers. "Of course I was. You never believe me."

His wraps his arms around her body and embraces her. His heart beats strongly. She snuggles into his collarbone and let's out a sigh. She's missed his touch.  

"Why are you here though?" Aiden smooths out her hair, combing it. "I thought Minho was with you."

She shakes her head. "I didn't know Kai was..."

"Didn't Minho warn you?" Aiden furrows his brows. "I told him to."

"I recall him pulling me away from Kai.." She thinks about the cafe. "But I let Kai into my home."

"You what?" Aiden frowns. "You let him in? Why?"

"Like I said. I didn't know." Krystal responds. 

"Did he hurt you?" Aiden touches her arm, examining it to feel for any cuts or bruises. 

Krystal lets out small laugh. "You're always like that."

"Like what." Aiden looks at the door, scared of it opening. 

"You always worry about me, physically and emotionally." Krystal holds his hand. "I'm sorry."

Aiden averts his eyes to Krystal. "For what."

"For ignoring you.. For everything bad I've done. For not trusting you." Krystal then touches his face. "You need to shave."

Aiden chuckles. "That's what happens when you don't get a razor."

"Because it's dangerous." Krystal rolls her eyes. "Do you hate me?"

Aiden kisses Krystal's hands, finger by finger. "I could never ever stop loving you."

She hugs him and kisses his neck softly. "I missed you."

"And I missed you too." Aiden looks around. "Now back to business. How do we get out."

"This is a warehouse in the woods. It's a long way from Seoul." Krystal sighs. "And he has two guys with him."

"Just two?" 

"But their armed. With guns." 

"Then I guess this is it right?" Aiden shrugs. "Nothing we can do now to save each other."

"Why do you give up.." Krystal smacks Aiden. "I'm not ready to die and neither are you."

The door opens again, with a cleanly clothed Kai. "I imagine that you are all placid. Lets get this party on the road."

He turns on the light and two guys bring in a large table with straps. "Which one of you first?"

Aiden protectively holds Krystal. "How about you?"

Kai let's out a hearty laugh. "I'm sorry but this table is reserved for guests. Nice try though."

Looking at the two, he smiles. "Then I guess I'll start off with Krystal."

He grabs Krystal, but she fights and then his henchmen grab Krystal, and lay her on the table, strapping her in. After they leave. Kai closes the door and locks it. 

"Let's start shall we?" He pulls out a knife. Krystal glares at him as he comes closer. "Calm down. It's fun."

He smiles and gently cuts through the middle of Krystal's shirt, exposing her bra and belly button. She grits her teeth and a tear escapes her eyes. 

Aiden tries to get close but the limit on the chain restrict him. He feels helpless watching Kai. "Stop it."

"I haven't even begun. Don't hate it, you might come to love it as I do." Kai touches Krystal's stomach and she whimpers. 

Gently with the knife, he cuts the center of the bra. Aiden becomes furious, his hands becoming red and the skin ripping. 

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!" Aiden screams at Kai. Krystal's face contorts into a grimace as Kai kisses her neck. 

"She likes it, don't interfere." Kai wags his knife at Aiden. "You know what I hate the most? When people give me the stink eye, judging me for what I have done, without knowing the truth."

His knife slides up to Krystal's face. "And what is more exciting then removing those eyes?" 

Aiden's eye widen. "Stop please. I'll do anything."

Kai stops for a moment. "Anything you say?"

"Stop!" Krystal begs. "Don't hurt him."

Krystal stiffens as Kai walks away. "How about I take yours then?"

Aiden clenches his mouth shut. "How about I snap your neck and feed you to hungry dogs."

"I can always continue." Kai motions to Krystal. Aiden hesitates. "Have you made up your mind?"

Aiden looks at Krystal, then to Kai. "G-g-go ahead."

Kai smirks and crouches down. He jabs a needle into Aiden and watches him lose consciousness. "Bye bye."

Krystal is also given a substance, making her drowsy. 

Kai stands up and grabs his knife before heading back to Aiden. He examines Aiden's face before cutting open a bottle. Using eyedrops, Kai puts in liquid into Aiden's eyes. 

Right as he finishes the second eye, the door smashes open and a SWAT team charges in, shooting Kai with a tranquilizer. 

He laughs as Minho comes in. "What a buzz kill. I'll have your fingers cut off for that."

"Suffer in jail for the rest of your life." Minho grabs Kai and handcuffs him. 

Medics come and help Aiden. Minho puts his jacket around her. "Sorry I was late."