I Own Him

I'm Cool

 

Chapter 5

 

I Own Him

“ Jaejoong, you’re bleeding all over. Your face…!” Yunho tried to stop blood coming out from his arms and at the sides of his eyes…his lips. It wouldn’t stop. “I have no choice then…” He whispered to himself then he looked at Jaejoong who took heavy troubled breaths. “I’m taking you home with me. My doctor will treat you. Okay?”

“No,” Jaejoong grumbled out. “ the ing doctors. Leave me alone.” He pushed Yunho to the side and got up from his position, attempting to go to his parked car. “Need to get to Su…” Ignoring the blaring pain alarms in his body, Jaejoong kept on moving and walking. “I need to…” But he didn’t get too far as his eyes failed him. He forced them to open but everywhere he looked darkness engulfed the light. “help Su…” He whispered last as he lost consciousness.

“Who’s Su?” Yunho heard Jaejoong whisper out. He grabbed the raven haired man’s head but his hands were covered with blood instantly. “ Jaejoong… I need to take you to a hospital but that’s too ing far.” He grabbed the limped body and carried him over his shoulder, gently placing Jaejoong in his black Ferrari. “Keys…where are they?” Yunho checked every single one of his pockets. “Found it!” He quickly took it and started the engine.

As he drove, he took out his blood stained cell phone and dialed his Doctor’s number.

“Hello?” a person from the other line answered professionally.

“Dr. Kwon, it’s Jung Yunho. Where are you right now?”

“I’m in my car about to leave your house from your father’s check up. Do you need something?”

“Yes. Don’t leave. I’ll be there 10 minutes sharp,” Yunho ordered. “My friend was beaten up by random guys and now he’s bleeding too much. I need you to set up whatever when I get there.”

“Of course sir, as you wish.”

Yunho hang up as he focused on the road in front of him. ‘Why am I doing this? I could’ve just left him. Aish… I need to go find Yoochun.’

At exactly 10 minutes sharp, Yunho reached his villa with Jaejoong at his back in no second’s time. There he was met by Dr. Kwon and his assistants.

“Sir, let me carry your friend for you,” one of the assistants offered.

“No, it’s fine. Just tell me where to put him,” Yunho answered.

“I assumed that you wouldn’t want your father to know so I set up everything in your room,” Dr. Kwon answered Yunho as they walked urgently.

“Thank you.”

When they got there, they set up Jaejoong into the prepared mat because a bed was too soft. It would be hard to fix wounds that way. Dr. Kwon looked at Jaejoong whose face was practically covered with blood. Then he faced Yunho so that he could explain what he was going to do.

“He took some serious blows at the left side of his eye and chin, his nose, and his left arm. Usually, if you get hit anywhere in this area—” The doctor took both of his hands and formed a triangle, resting it at the bridge of his nose. “The bleeding won’t stop until the blood clots in the wound. This bloodied face is perfectly normal for someone who has gotten beat up. It’s nothing I can’t handle so he’ll be fine.”

The words ‘he’ll be fine’ was all Yunho needed to know to feel relieved. “Thank you again Dr. Kwon.”

“Don’t worry, I get paid to do this so might as well do it properly,” Dr. Kwon now placed his attention on the bleeding Jaejoong. “Now, go get cleaned up. Your hands are all bloody and so are your clothes. Your father will come down for dinner any minute now so go hide in your shower.”

Realizing that he was in an awful state right now, Yunho dashed to the washroom hoping to not get seen by his strict father. Who wouldn’t get freaked out if your son was covered in blood?

Hot droplets of water hit Yunho’s skin removing excess blood from Jaejoong that has gotten into him. This relieved him physically but mentally he was distressed. He repeated the scene in his mind over and over again where Yoochun got shoved into the car by Siwon. That man was clearly Siwon. He was sure of it.

“I need to know where they took Yoochun,” Yunho mumbled to himself. “Siwon, that bastard. He thinks he can do everything huh? We’ll see about that tomorrow.” He slammed his fist onto the wall. “Yoochun... I’ve seen you hurt too many times. I need to know that you’re safe but I can’t even find you. How do I even find you? Where are you?” Yunho was getting frustrated with the questions that just popped out. But something or someone dawned on him. “Jaejoong…” he thought. “Right! Yeah…he saw them take Yoochun away. Maybe he knows…I should ask him when he’s conscious.” Yunho continued to talk to himself as he washed the remnants of the shampoo in his hair.

“So how is he Mr. Kwon?” Yunho asked all dried up from the shower.

“I’ve managed to get the bleeding stopped but he lost a lot of blood so he’d probably be knocked out till early in the morning,” Dr. Kwon explained.

“That long?!” Yunho was surprised. He needed to ask Jaejoong about where Siwon took Yoochun.

“Yes. As strong as we may seem, the human body is also very fragile. They need to recover.” He looked at the worried Yunho. “Do you need anything from him?”

“Yes actually,” Yunho answered, “he has the answer to where that bastard Siwon took Yoochun.”

“Siwon you say huh? As in Choi Siwon?” Dr. Kwon’s left eyebrow raised in curiosity. “He took Yoochun?”

“Yeah…How do you know Choi Siwon?”

“I have my patients. But of course, everyone would know Choi Siwon, future heir to the throne in the underground world,” the doctor said. “You wouldn’t want to mess with him.”

That answer just made Yunho worry more. Now he knew that his friend was definitely in danger.

“Sorry sir, but I have to take my leave now. I have to go to another house for another check up. Take care of your friend and I wish you luck finding Yoochun.”

Dr. Kwon patted his shoulder and left the house.

“Jaejoong…” Yunho stared at the unconscious man. Jaejoong’s shirt was cut to pieces so that bandages could be wrapped around him. “You better wake up soon. The sooner, the better.”

**

Floor 33—as expected, there was a big line at the tables to claim their bought goods. He tapped his right foot on the ground impatiently. Kim Junsu isn’t the type who waits. Time is a precious factor in business after all.

“Mr. Kim!” He heard his name called out from behind him. And so he looks back and smiles.

“Ahh, if it isn’t Mr. Choi,” Junsu greeted him. He reached out his hand to Siwon’s father.

“Hello! It sure is nice to see one of the Kim’s present at today’s auction,” Mr. Choi took his hand. “I never thought you’d come.”

“So did I. But I needed to spend money today and thought that I’d spend it here since you are one of our acquaintances. Think of it as a big donation,” Junsu stated.

Siwon’s father just chuckled. “We’re pretty lucky today that you came then. And since you’ve paid a huge sum of money, I’ll be grateful and just lead you to where your purchased item is at. You don’t need to wait here to get the room number to where he is staying. I’ll just lead you directly to him. I wouldn’t want any of the Kim’s to be waiting too long. Time is everything!”

Mr. Choi seemed to talk a lot but at least they agreed on something.

Mr. Choi turned around and started to walk. “If you could just follow me…”

And that’s what Junsu did.

“Here you go.” He showed Junsu to the right door in the floor. “It’s your first time so I’ll just tell you a bit of everything.” He gave Junsu the swipe card to unlock the door. “First of all, his clothes are at the chair beside the bed. When you take him out, please dress him to avoid suspicious activity.” Junsu tilted his head to the right. “We hold no responsibility to whatever happens inside. The room can be used until morning but everyone must leave before 9 sharp. Those are the rules. Short and simple.”

“Alright Mr. Choi,” Junsu wanted to quickly end the conversation. The sooner he gets out of here with Yoochun the better. “I appreciate your help.” He swiped the card at the door lock and went inside, closing the door behind him.

Getting the privacy they needed, Junsu hurriedly went to the bed where Yoochun was. He was shocked at what he saw. Yoochun who he thought would be too weak to get up was sitting with his back against the headboard, his head drooping low.

“Yoochun?” He whispered. The man’s lowered head looked up at Junsu. Their eyes met for the second time that night. Junsu’s urgent steps just slowed down from the eye contact but halted completely when he was about a meter away from the helpless man. “Yoochun…” He said again as he reached out to his arm. “Let me dress you okay? You need to put on clothes. I’ll get you out of here.”

The man only shivered in response and big heavy pants came out from his mouth. “Get… away from me,” Yoochun hissed. “Don’t … me.” He shivered some more. “Don’t …” Tears came down from his half opened eyes, “touch…” It must’ve been the drug’s effect.

“It’s okay. My name is Kim Junsu. I’m here to help you.” He could feel Yoochun stiffen under his hand. "Drink some water. It'll dilute the drugs inside you."

“No…no…you businessmen…are all the same!” he panted out, his eyes willing to open. “Just like my father…You people…if you never existed in my life, me and my mom would be happy. She would be alive now!”

And here goes another victim of the greedy.

He was suffering. Junsu didn’t know what to do and so he drew back his hand that reached out to Yoochun. As skilled as he was, Junsu had experience on everything—whether it was cooking, travelling, solving disputes. But this situation, he never thought that he’d be facing one like this face to face. Turning around, Junsu dialed a number in his cell phone for pick up but before he could press the call button, the hand that held his phone was yanked towards the bed. Junsu dropped the phone because of the sudden pulling force. It only took one blink of an eye for him to be sprawled on the middle of the bed with Yoochun on top of him.

“What the he—“ He was cut off by Yoochun’s mouth. He struggled. This isn’t happening. His eyes widened at the sight.

“Help … me…I beg you,” the seemingly weak man panted out. Junsu couldn’t do it and so he attempted to get up but instead, he was pushed back down by Yoochun’s built arms, his hands at both sides on Junsu’s shoulders.

“Let go,” Junsu said in a serious tone. It wasn’t a struggling tone but more of a calming command. He started to squirm under him. “Yoochun, I’ll say this one more time, let— !” Junsu’s whole body shook in alarm but also in pleasure.

Yoochun undid his pants and took out Junsu’s manhood. It was done so quickly and smoothly that Junsu didn’t have the time to react. He started pumping him like crazy.

From the sudden jolt of pleasure he was feeling, he weakened under Yoochun. “Yoochun, you’re not in the right mind. You’re drugged! Stop it now! I’ll take you to my doctor.” He shut his eyes because of well… basically everything!

After a minute of pleading, Yoochun did stop. It seems that Junsu has gotten through to him—or that’s what he thought at least. Junsu opened his eyes again to check on him but his eyes bulged out at the scene unfolding.

“No wait don’t you dare!” He yelled out but Yoochun still kept on going. He could only stare as Yoochun sat on top of his hips with his legs hugging Junsu’s sides. Yoochun positioned himself above Junsu’s . “Wait Yoochun! That’s not—“ He held back a moan that was about to escape from his lips as Yoochun slammed his abused hole from before, swallowing Junsu’s . Junsu just choked. Yoochun’s was too tight for .

Junsu needed something to grab, something to distract him. He needed to control himself— calm down his raging hormones—for the both of them. He wanted to control the situation but the boy on top was too dominant tonight.

With every second that passed, Yoochun’s pace went faster and faster. He reached out to Junsu’s lips and started making out with him. But Junsu just laid there as if he was the one getting ed, his toes curling from the pleasure with Yoochun’s tight .

Sweat started to form in between their skin as pleasure drowned the both of them.

"Yoochun..." Junsu tried to hold back from throwing the man down on the bed. It was wrong to take advantage of a man already hurt enough.

But Yoochun could only respond in moans as if trying to drown himself in ecstacy. The night was young.

***********

One hour.

Two hours.

Three hours passed. Yunho’s eyes were bulging out from waiting and watching an unmoving body lying on the mat. It was exactly twelve midnight but his eyes never showed any signs of tiredness at all.

“Come on Jaejoong please wake up…” Yunho took Jaejoong hand and squeezed it. “I need to know where Yoochun is.”

*************

Kim Junsu woke up to the sound of footsteps in the hallway. He wasn’t a heavy sleeper and so soft noises usually woke him up. He opened his half awakened eyes and looked at the sleeping man beside him.

“I need to dress you before I can do anything else,” Junsu whispered his thoughts at the man.

Dressing him up was a pain. An unconscious body is always heavy even though they are light. After a little bit of struggle, Junsu finally finished putting on everything that Yoochun wore that day. With that out of the way, he remembered to check on his friend who got hurt in the process. He dialed Jaejoong’s number.

‘Jaejoong, pick up. Why aren’t you picking up?’ Junsu was worried.

He called again.

And again.

And again.

But no one answered. Giving up, he went to his recent callers list to select his driver’s phone number. He was way too off of his game to drive this late at night. Going through his recent calls, one of them said “Jung Yunho”.

“Who’s that?” Junsu questioned himself. He checked at what time this “Jung Yunho” called him. “Eight fifteen huh?” Junsu wondered who he talked to at that time. Where was he at eight fifteen at night? “Let's see. I need to retrace everything.” Junsu started to think. “So, I talked with Jae after school. Took a shower in my apartment. Watched some TV. Drove to the company. Met my father…” He paused. That’s it! Maybe that was it. “When I met my father!” He thought some more. “It was around eight that time when Jaejoong called. Was he using another person’s phone?” Junsu thought out loud. “I should give this number a try.

*****

Yunho’s cell phone began to vibrate in his pocket. He looked at his blood covered phone. “Ughh. I still need to clean this too.” He said as he looked at his caller ID. He read it in his mind. His eyes bulged out. “KIM JUNSU?!” Of course he knew who Kim Junsu was. Kim Junsu—richest man alive in Asia—heir to the Kim Corporations. Was he in trouble? “I shouldn’t answer this phone call.” With this, he placed his phone back in his pocket. The vibrations stopped. But after fifteen seconds, his phone came to life once again with. He looked at his caller ID. “Kim Junsu?! Again? It must be urgent since he called twice. But what does he want from me?” After the fourth ring, he pressed the answer button.

He was about to say hello but a voice spoke before him.

“It’s about time you answered. You probably know who this is by looking at your caller ID. So just listen. I’ll cut straight to the chase. Is my cousin around you? He goes by the name of Jaejoong.”

Yunho looked at Jaejoong in disbelief. ‘Jaejoong’s a Kim?’ he asked himself. “Well, a Jaejoong is beside me right now but I don’t think he’s the Jaejoong you’re looking for. He can’t be your cousin.” He tried to remember what the teacher called Jaejoong. He failed. If only he listened to Mrs. Jang as she took attendance.

“He has black hair, pale skin, and you probably saw him driving a black Ferrari today,” Junsu described Jaejoong as best as he could. He was too impatient.

Yunho’s mouth gaped. Jaejoong is related to the richest man in Asia?!

“Hello?” Junsu started to get more impatient. “If he’s not there I’m going to hang up.”

“W-Wait! I think the Jaejoong you’re talking about is here beside me.”

“Give him the phone then. Quickly!” Junsu ordered through the phone.

“Sorry, but he’s knocked out right now. One of my doctors treated his wounds. He wouldn’t stop bleeding after the fight he got into today.”

“Oh I see,” Junsu said but he felt much relieved finding out that Jaejoong was alright. “I need to repay you then. You saved him.”

“It’s okay,” Yunho declined the offer. “I’m just glad to be of an assistance.”

“Then do me another favor,” Junsu spoke, “pass this message to Jaejoong when he wakes up. Tell him that Yoochun is safe and he—“

“Yoochun?!” Yunho yelled out. “Where is he? I’ll go pick him up now.”

“Excuse me? Who are you to him?” Junsu asked.

“He’s my friend. Tell me where you guys are and I’ll pick him up.”

“No, that won’t be necessary,” Junsu refused, “He was auctioned out today.” He tried to explain.

“Auctioned out?!” Yunho was boiling with anger.

“Yes by Choi Siwon,” Junsu answered, “their once a month auction for their es was today and Yoochun was kidnapped as a special guest and item. I happened to have bought him with a large amount of money.”

“That’s very nice of you Mr. Kim! Did Jaejoong ask you to do it since you guys are close?” Yunho was delighted. He continued to speak. “But he really needs to get back so do you think I can take him off of your hands now?”

“ You can’t. Sorry.” Junsu refused one more time.

“But why?” Yunho freaked out but he held himself back. He forgot who he was talking to. “Why Mr. Kim?”

“Because I own him,” Junsu simply answered. “If you’re done now, I’m going to hang up. Yoochun and I need to get out of here. He needs a better place to sleep at. Good night Mr. Jung. It is of my great pleasure to have spoken to generous man like yourself.”

“You just can’t own a human being!” Yunho hissed at him.

“Well," Junsu paused. "With one hundred million dollars I can."

Beep. The line was cut off.

Yunho’s mouth gaped open.

“You shouldn’t leave your mouth hanging open like that you know.”

Yunho looked at where the voice came from. Jaejoong was conscious.