No Chance in a World Full of Lies

I'm Cool

 

Chapter 14

 

No Chance In A World Full of Lies

"So does this mean we're back together again?" Seulgi asked him and smirked. "So you now realize how much we're really meant for each other huh? You know once you get a piece of me, you just can't get enough." She threw him a seductive yet confident smile.

"Yeah..." Yunho half heartedly answered. He and Jaejoong weren't compatible for each other anyways. That man was too wild for his own taste. "He wasn't that great..." He finally said out loud. A total lie. And plus, he didn't really swing that way and his reputation at tht place should always remain high like the usual status quo. Being "gay" would probably make him like those weirdo's he despised.

"Fine. I'll kiss you," she answered as she walked towards him. "You realize now that after you have a taste of me nothing and no one else will ever replace my feeling?"

Funny how she said the same thing Jaejoong told him. Was that a popular line now these days?

In the front of the cafe, Seulgi tip toed as high as she could and kissed Yunho's luscious lips.

Surprisingly, he kissed her back. It went on for a while, tongues all over the place, tasting and feeling. But really, he felt nothing. There was no spark. No spark at all. It wasn't the same... Jaejoong's kiss was... different... in a way.

He shook his head to brush it all off. Why the hell was he even thinking about Jaejoong in these types of situation anyways? After that stupid incident all he could think about was Jaejoong and the feelings that came with him. Nothing really bothered him ever in his life but this time, Jaejoong happened.

Jaejoong...Jaejoong...Jaejoong...Stupid Jaejoong. That was all his brain knew how to speak for the past 3 hours.

"How was it Yunho-oppa?" she seduced him with her smile. "I'm better than that know it all Kim Jaejoong right?"

"...Sure! Way better," Yunho replied to her as he reached for her hand. He smiled and yet inside, he was confused. There was no spark in that kiss. Bland. But he just went along with the most comfortable route possible and that was Seulgi. "Let's celebrate for getting back together again. I'll treat you in this bakery."

"I hate these places," she hissed out. "But for you, I'll go."

"Thanks Seulgi. You're the best," he smiled at her with great care. Even though he did say this, he couldn't help but know that when he kissed her, the only thoughts that came running in his head were thoughts of Jaejoong. Something was really wrong with him.

That's all he knew.

******

"Hey Su," Jaejoong greeted cheerfully from the other line as he drove his black Ferrari down the highway. After Changmin had left, he decided to call Junsu to tell him he finished cleaning up the useless issues that should be disposed of in the company.

"Jaejoong? Where are you?" the man asked in a sickly tone, answering the phone. He was really upset that Jaejoong left in the middle of his conversation with the doctor of course. He shoul have've stayed as a good friend.

"I'm in my car, driving to a salon to get a change of style," Jaejoong replied as he turned a corner at the end of the street.

"So you left just because of that?"

"Yeah!" Jaejoong answered. "It's no big deal. I had nothing to do anyways."

"What?" the other man breathed out. "No big deal?"

Both of them thought that they were in the same boat and understood each other but literally speaking, if we were to compare about what both were talking about, one would be talking about pencils and the other about going to a trip around the moon.

Jaejoong continued to speak while driving through the streets. "My job was done so I felt like leaving. Anything else that you don't handle have nothing to do with me anyways."

"Nothing to do with you? It has everything to do with you! You have the answers to my questions!" Junsu got even more frustrated and raised his voice. "What the hell Jaejoong? It does have everything to do with you. You bastard."

"Jun--" the raven haired man was about to ask what was bothering him but a beep from the line stopped him from doing so. Junsu had ended the call. "Wow...is it that time of the month already?" Jaejoong mumbled to himself as he stepped on his gas and passed cars driving along the highway. "What the hell was he even talking about?"

****

Yoochun walked around the house and paced wherever, whenever. He couldn't breathe in this house. As big as this place was, it felt so small and cramped for his thoughts that overflowed his mind.

After that guy came in his life -- Xiah Junsu, everything was going going downhill. Junsu was really nice but he should haveve just avoided whatever sense of justice he thought was right. Because of Xiah Junsu he got messed up by Choi Siwon which lead him to meeting that man who annoyed him the most, Kim Junsu.

Who was he anyways? It's a question he never got any answers to. As curious as he was, he dare not ask since he knew perfectly well that Junsu was a someone who kept everything to himself-- full of secrets, no one knew except for himself.

He sat on the couch and began to dose of in his thoughts until his eyes shut permanently closed because of the stressful day.

“Mom…Mom! Wake up!” He knelt down beside her on the hospital bed. His eyes couldn’t shed tears. "Mom is this you?"

He held the hands of the covered corpse. “Mom…wake up...!" His tears began to flow fast. "How are we supposed to live happily together like you told me?"

His eyes shot open, breathing ragged. "Stop thinking Yoochun," he told himself and scrunched his eyes closed to stop the incoming tears that were about to come out of his eyes.

He got up and just walked again to make sure he could keep his remaining sanity he had left over and him breathing properly.

So much for cooling down today. His head was filled with so much nonsense he'd like to forget. He knew that anytime now he would burst out in tears. That he knew as a fact. His head was full of too many problems and worries.

For most of his life, he wished he never existed but he knew that what he wanted will never come true so he made another wish. And that wish would be for him to lose his memories. Maybe he'd be happier this way.

He painfully smiled at his own thoughts. It reminded him of Kim Junsu, the one who wanted to remember. And now there's him who wanted to forget. Oh how great it is to be like Kim Junsu. That man had everything he wanted.

He started to heading to the front door to relax outside and get some fresh air.

*******

"That bastard...Jaejoong. What the hell are you thinking?" Junsu asked himself in frustration as he walked out of his room, gripping his phone tightly.

This house was getting got smaller and smaller the longer he stayed inside. "A drive will do," he told himself calmly. Today, there was just so much things that bothered and annoyed him especially Jaejoong. But what was really frustrating was that his mind is always blank. It was that feeling where you need to remember but you forgot what it was that you needed to remember.

He took a deep breath. "Things will come together," that's what he kept on telling himself as he got closer to the door. He'll remember eventually. They were these words that the doctor told him. He just needed to wait then. As much as he wanted to remember, there is really nothing he could do about this one.

In a rush to get outside, he placed his shoes on quickly in front of the door but went back in again to grab is jacket that he remembered placing in the living room.

*****************

He opened the door just to see a man who sat at the side of the stairs with his head burried on his knees.

All his annoyance about everything just seemed to disappear and was replaced by worry for the other man.

"Hey you," Junsu called out to him to get his attention. "The house isn't a place for you to look so pitiable. Let's go out."

Yoochun looked up and stared at Junsu with those defeated eyes and then looked the other way.

"Don't ignore me," Junsu reached for his shoulders. But as soon as he made contact they were slapped away.

"Don't touch me!" Yoochun stood up. He too seemed to be bothered by something else just like him who was ready to explode like a ticking bomb anytime now. He knew that both his parents died because of some accident but that was it wasn't it? Accidents happen all the time.

"Come with me," Junsu grabbed Yoochun's hand.

"I said don't touch me! Give me my space!" the man once again Junsu's hands away. But this time he failed. The grip was tight around his wrist.

"Just come with me," Junsu said once again in a commanding voice. "Both of us need a break. I have never attacked you neither did I try to kill you. I can not comprehend why you treat me this way."

"Just don't touch me..." Yoochun now whispered. "I have my reasons."

"Then I won't touch you," Junsu told him as he backed away with the two of his hands raised up in the air. "All you need to do is get in my car."

"Why do I need to come with you?"

"Yoochun," Junsu called out to the man as he scrunched his brows together in annoyance, "just get in. I don't know what you have against me but I really really haven't done anything horrible to you ever since you got here and I won't start now."

Yoochun didn't respond as he thought about what Junsu told him. It was true but he just hated that man's guts.

"We'll drive down to the a beach," Junsu just surrendered and explained himself. "I thought we needed a break. Seeing you here, might as well take you with me. Come now."

This man was really confusing. That's what Yoochun thought after that instant. He really didn't know what goes on this guy's head.and he didn't like it. This guy always left him small and clueless about everything and are reversing his hatred. He was afraid of that. All this time, he was afraid of not being able to keep this hate towards these men. He was afraid of time but now he's seeing that his hatred's worst obstacle was this man who's changing his views about these types of people who ruined his life and killed his mother.

"Still just going to stand there?" Junsu asked him impatiently. Their eyes met for the first time in this conversation. "Or do you want me to hold your hand to lead you to the car?"

"No, I'll go. No need." Yoochun quickly looked away to his left becoming flustered. Why was he reacting that way? He began to follow Junsu who headed towards the car. Nothing bad will happen. And plus he needed this anyways.

*****

"Do you get the style I want?" Jaejoong asked his stylist again just to make sure. Of course, hair makes up about 40% of a man's beauty. If hair is greasy, then it will show on the face. Hair is the most important.

"Yes sir," the stylist answered obediently. "I can see you in this style. You will look good with it."

"Good to hear," Jaejoong responded with a confident smirk. "I need to make it look good as possible."

"Trying to impress your other half sir?"

Jaejoong looked at the woman who hit the jackpot. "I'm trying to catch that fish. I will lure it with a bait."

"Anyone who you don't seduce after this would be a blind person not being able to see anything," the stylist complimented him.

"Alright," Jaejoong ended the conversation, "I shall anticipate what you do for me."

While waiting for everything to get finished, Jaejoong once again took his phone out. He texted Junsu instead of calling him again. This way, he wouldn't be yelled at. He started to punch in letters in his phone.

Sorry if I wasn't there to go see the doctor with you, Su. Is that why you're off and angry today? I was at work the whole day and talked with Changmin about everything. I even invited him to your dad's party so you didn't have to do the honors. Hope everything goes well.

I'm at the salon right now. Came here just after work. If you want to talk to me, you'll find me at the usual salon I go to. I'll be here for about three hours.

- Joongie

******

An hour and a half of driving passed for Junsu and Yoochun-- currently, 5:48 P.M. It was silent but yet not awkward at all. Both were in their own worlds letting their minds at ease.

As they reached and saw the shore of the beach only, Junsu parked at the side of the road. Thank God no one else was there for today. He got out with his eyes stuck to the serene scene ahead of him. The discrete sound of nature truly soothed his problems away.

Noticing Yoochun not getting off the car, too dazed, he went to Yoochun's side and knocked on the window to get the other man's attention. He then opened the door.

"Time to get out," Junsu told him. "It would be a waste of a drive and time if you don't get out."

Yoochun looked up and again they're eyes met. This would always happen now. And when it did, it would always make Junsu the one who wouldn't be able to look away. He was lucky that Yoochun would break the tension first.

If he met this guy in this past year, he would've remembered these eyes...He felt that he has seen Yoochun before. But where? For every touch and contact of their hands, he could have sworn they felt somewhat... familiar. It drove him crazy not being able to remember.

And that's not it at all either. The man that he wanted to have is in front of him. The man whom he wanted to love and get love back is Yoochun. The man whom he tried so hard to get he did receive but it wasn't the full package for he knew he didn't have Yoochun's heart.

What did he do wrong? Did he hurt him in anyway, shape or form? He knew they could get on big arguments but why does Yoochun change from his day to day gentleness to some cold hearted man when he faces him.

Seeing Yoochun standing on the edge of the road ready to go down to the shore, Junsu closed the door. He then walked to Yoochun's side.

"Yoochun," he called out to him but he didn't look at him, "while we're here, let's forget that I'm Kim Junsu and just treat me as a normal human being. I think you have this misconception that I'm some sort of horrible man that's out to get you."

"What?" Yoochun is once again confused of what the guy is trying to say. "Are you going crazy? So who are you if you're not a man that's not out to get everyone?"

"A normal person," Junsu looked at Yoochun with his solemn eyes filled with great sincerity and gentleness. "I'm going to drop the tough guy act for this hour. So let me enjoy this moment and treat me as someone who I'm absolutely not." Junsu walked closer to Yoochun and tried to really connect with him. "Let's forget that I'm of a higher status than you," Junsu expained some more. "While we're in this beach let's be equals. Then when we leave, we can go back to our own ways again. Treat me with hate. But I really just want you to see what you really have been missing out from me. I'm not the bad guy. I'm on your side."

"Is this what you wish for from time to time Kim Junsu?" Yoochun finally spoke out more words as he tried to get Junsu's eyes to look at him. He realized how the man was always wanting to be normal.

"I guess you could say that," Junsu replied but just looked at the sun about to set in front of them. "If the reason for your coldness towards me is my status then I do wish for this from time to time."

"Then... I'll do it. I'm exhausted to hate you at the moment as well," Yoochun started to go down from the road and into the shore. "Let's go," he smiled at Junsu with earnest feelings as he reached his hand out to him.

"Happiness huh?" Junsu whispered out loud to Yoochun as he took that hand. As usual, there's that feeling of familiarity again. Maybe if he remembered everything of the past then he would also remember these hands. "What would it take to make you happy?" He casually spoke out loud in great curiosity.

There was a still silent sound that came over them. Yoochun felt like he didn't know what to say at that moment in time.

"Sorry," Junsu apologized with regret.

They continued to walk down the hill leading to the gentle waves of the ocean.

"I don't think I'll ever be happy," Yoochun smiled gently, finally replying back. He looked down on the ground just to make sure he doesn't slip going down from the elevated ground. Then he added, "I gave up on that a long time ago. This happiness of mine, it's a price I paid for living."

"Shouldn't you try again? Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy or you choose to regret," Junsu suggested out of the blue. When their feet finally touched the sandy beach, they walked towards the ocean aInd sat beside each other a meter away from where the waves stopped short. "You never know, your luck may change and you'll see a brighter future ahead," he then explained some more.

Yoochun was really surprised with the sudden change of mood with this strict man. But also, he was surprised with himself too. Why did he agree to this? What was the whole point of this conversation?

He breathed out. "I think even if happiness was a choice, and if I also chose happiness, I would still feel guilty. Why am I living so happily when the cost of my life was the cost of two innocent lives?"

"Two people?" Junsu asked. "Your mother and your father?"

"My mother, yes," Yoochun answered, his tone filled with. "That despiteful father? Hell no. I'm glad he died."

"Wait..." Junsu thought about the statement for a while. When he scanned the documents his mother only had the official time of death. However his father, there was none. How come there was no time of death in his documents if he already died? To make sure he asked the question.

"So your mother and your father are dead? Those are the two people that died?"

"Yes, my mom and dad died," Yoochun admitted. "However, I don't regret the death of my father. I don't have a single guilty conscience. He tried to kill us and died in the process. There was a pause. "Are you sure this is what you'd like to talk about?"

"As long as it's not my problem, the floor is all yours," Junsu smiled at him. "Then who's the other person that died?"

Yoochun could only pause. If Junsu asked anymore questions, he'd figure out that he's the only that got his sister killed. However, he didn't really have any memories at all so if he could assist in him remembering, it would be fine. It would be really fine if Kim Junsu hated him. He would be fine to have nothing to do with Kim Junsu.

"I lost my eyesight during that accident..." Yoochun spoke recalling bad memories. "I ran out of the gates of my tattered house causing a car that was just passing by to swerve to the nearest lamp post. There was a girl and a little boy inside. The girl died and boy lived. To that boy, he must hate my guts. And if he found out that I was still living healthily, he'd despise me and curse me. I'm sure of it. I took a precious person away from him."

"That was a situation that you couldn't have prevented," Junsu spoke.

Yoochun was surprised at the man's answer.

"I really think that you're taking it too hard on yourself," Junsu added on.

"But you wouldn't know how it feels! To have two people's blood spilled because you exist. How can you understand?" Yoochun furrowed his eyebrows and looked away, tears about to fall from his eyes. "I live in constant guilt everyday thinking that what's so special about me that I was spared in this lifetime?"

"That's right," Junsu sighed. "I really don't understand. I guess I'm being selfish about it but if those are two lives lost for yours, then why aren't you living it out? You're just wasting the loss and sacrifice."

"..." Yoochun didn't have a reply. He really felt like today was going to be his breaking point. Those tears that he hasn't spilled for the past eleven years were overflowing, and ready to burst.

"I apologize for intervening and being my usual selfish attitude, but that's just how I see it. Live your life that others sacrificed for yours," Junsu explained to him. "If that little boy saw you in this state, and saw the life his loved one died for, then that's when he would hate you."

Yoochun suddenly stood up and turned his back to Junsu. He didn't want this man to see himself cry. If he only knew that he was that little boy...

"Yoochun?" Junsu called his name. He stood up as well and placed his hand on Yoochun's shoulder.

"You can't look at me," Yoochun just stared ahead, tears wouldn't stop flowing out of his eyes. It was probably because of all those years he hasn't cried. He shrugged Junsu's hand off and walked away from the stranger he met not even 2 weeks ago.

"Yoochun wait!" Jusnu couldn't help but just dig the hole Yoochun made for himself deeper. "I don't know the details yet but your mother and your father would've wanted you to be happy."

"My father? Wanting me happy? I don't know if you missed the point but my father tried to kill us," Yoochun stopped walking away and fisted his fists into tight balls. "Bull."

A mistake. Junsu really felt stupid for saying those things. It slipped his mind but it was all because he really wanted Yoochun to get better. "Yoochun..." He grabbed a hold of Yoochun's hand and pulled it so he could hug the man in an embrace. "I won't be able to see your face this way. For today, you can use my shoulder. I'll pretend that I don't hear anything."

*******

"Yunho-oppa!" Seulgi squealed out his name as they went out of the bakery. "Take me somewhere else!"

Yunho laughed. "Where would you like to go? Or better yet, what do you want to do?"

"Let's go get a makeover!" Seulgi grinned at him.

So badly, Yunho tried to hold back rolling his eyes. "How about a salon? Would you like to get your hair done?"

"Really?!" Seulgi's eyes lit up.

"Why not?"

"Yay!" she yelled out loud in delight. "Then I know a great place."

"Oh wait, I didn't bring my car with me today," Yunho suddenly remembered.

"It's alright," Seulgi took out her keys and handed them to Yunho. "I brought mine and you can drive it too."

"Alright," Yunho smiled.

After fifteen minutes of driving they finally reached the place. The car ride was too annoying for Yunho since Seulgi just chatted away. Everything just needed to be about her that's what.

"Do you want to surprise me with your new look?" He grinned boyishly. "Tell everything you want them to do to you and I'll pay alright?"

"Then give me about 1 - 2 hours," Seulgi replied with a huge smile. "You can drive around in my car till then."

"Alright, I'll be back at around 7:00?"

"That should be enough oppa," Seulgi replied.

Yunho waved goodbye in the car as she closed the car door. He drove off.

******

"You did a pretty good job!" Jaejoong smiled at the stylist then looked at himself when the towel was removed. It revealed a blonde color look close to white.

"Thank you sir!" she was joyed. "I'm glad it's to your --"

"Hello people!" a girly greeting was heard. "I've come to get my hair done!"

Jaejoong cringed at the sound of that voice which sounded as though it was the centre of everything. Whatever it was, it sounded awefully familiar. His eyes shot to the front door of the salon.

"Seulgi?" he mouthed to himself. He looked at the mirror then to his stylist. "Would you be able to recognize me if at all after this change of hair? Quickly, answer me."

"Well, if you wear sunglasses to cover half of your face, I wouldn't be able to recognize you for sure," she replied flustered a bit.

Sun glasses, sun glasses... He rummaged through his pockets to check. Where the hell did he place them?

"..." he cussed. "Wait, you sell sun glasses here right?"

"Well...we sell them, but next door," she quickly replied.

Jaejoong wanted to leave because he knew both of them would cause a scene, and he wasn't up to anything right now. However, he couldn't just leave. His hair was still wet and the cloth that kept the trimmed hair out was still wrapped around his body.

With great reflex, he took out his wallet and pulled out all his cash which summed up to about one thousand dollars.

"Here," he handed the girl money. "You see that girl? If she sees me here your whole salon will shut down. So quickly buy me the most expensive sun glasses next door and if you come back by the next minute you get to keep the change. And I swear, if you run off with my money you'll be screwed for life."

"A-alright," she stuttered and ran out of the salon.

Jaejoong could feel Seulgi's existence coming closer and closer to his station. Out of all the salons in this city, she just had to pick this one!

He listened in to her conversation with another woman at the till.

"So my boyfriend, Jung Yunho will pay for me at the end of this so give me the best treatment you can get."

Jaejoong's eyes almost popped out of its sockets. That bastard Yunho actually dared to go back to her again?! Damn him.

"Alrigh ma'am," the cashier lady replied. "Please take a seat to the right of that blonde haired man at the side over there and we'll be with you shortly."

"Okay," she grined really excitedly.

Blond hair... Blond hair... Phew. Good thing he didn't have blond hair. He had black! He felt relieved but only for a short period of time sine Seulgi was coming towards his way.

Realization just punched him on the face. Wait...! He was the guy with blond hair.

As she sat down, he stared the other way and covered his profile with his right hand pretending to scratch his scalp or something...

Where the hell was that girl? He wondered.

"Okay so, for the hair I'd like to have shorter layers but keep the length," he over heard Seulgi talking with her own stylist.

A few seconds have passed and Seulgi never spoke.

"Excuse me!" he heard her say.

Please don't let me be the one she's talking to. He silently prayed.

"Excuse me?" she said again and reached out to poke his shoulder.

"Where the hell is that --?"

Suddenly, a pair of sun glasses was placed on his face.

"I'm glad to be of your service sir," his stylist said to him. She quickly turned to Seulgi. "Ma'am? Do you need anything from him?"

"Oh, no! I was just thinking the blond really looks good on him," she replied.

Jaejoong smiled at her with great hate inside.

"Can you dry my hair please?" Jaejoong commanded the girl. He looked at the sun glass that perfectly matched his hair style. "You picked a really good one," he added in. "I'll be sure to get your employee information and recommend you to a professional salon. With your skills and good style you can survive there."

The stylist's face lit up.

*******

"I was thinking..." Yoochun said as he burried his head on his knees. He couldn't believe he just cried in front of someone he barely even knew and even hated. "You came here to get a breather right? I'm sorry if I just caused you trouble. I can't believe I --"

"... cried in front of Kim Junsu?" Junsu finished for him.

There was no reply from the other man.

Minutes just passed by so quickly for them. The ocean is really a mystery to everyone. It eats away the tiniest objects even a person's feelings in it's vast space.

"You already knew a lot about me didn't you?"

"Of course, I needed to do a background check on who I invite in my house," Junsu replied. "But information is just information."

"Sorry, it was really supposed to be your break or something," Yoochun apologized and was embarassed.

"This was enough," Junsu answered him. "I was glad to have some sort of normal conversation in this form of myself. It's the first time I've felt human." Yoochun smiled and burried his head on his knees again.

Well, then should we stop now and head back? You still have to go to school tomorrow."

Yoochun nodded and stood up. "Thank you for today."

As they got up and turned their backs to the ocean, the sun set really did watch them leave. Memories and times like these would rarely happen again. And that Yoochun knew. With the pretend Kim Junsu today, he felt the slightest happiness. Tomorrow, it will all be the same again. Since this was pretend, the Kim Junsu today would also be a pretend "character" to him.

Both got into the car again and drove off, leaving the scenery behind them.

******

"You're good to go now, sir," the lady smiled at her work.

Jaejoong looked at himself with the sun glasses on. "Thanks again."

"We'll expect you soon," she said as she took off the cloth wrapped around Jaejoong. But before he could stand up a screech echoed in the salon. Everyone was getting pissed at how this girl was too loud for her own good.

"Yunnie!" the girl beside Jaejoong yelled out loud.

It made Jaejoong's head turn in an instant to the door once again.

He watched as Yunho quickly walked towards her giving her a peck on the cheeks. "Sorry babe but my dad's assistant is here. I need to get going. How much did you end up spending?"

"Aweeh really babe?" she whined. "Well I guess you'll see me tomorrow right?"

"Yes, yes." Yunho replied to her.

Jaejoong was boiling hot. Yunho just smiled so sweetly to her.
So he'd really prefer her more than him?!

"I'll go to the till and pay," Yunho told her. "I'll see you tomorrow."

But before he could pay, Jaejoong cut his way off and walked in front of him. It made Yunho a bit mad but not too angry.

"Excuse me?" Jaejoong handed his card to the man behind the cashier. "I'll pay for myself and..." he leaned in closer to the man's ear,"...for the fee that girl has."

"Are you sure sir?" the man who stood behind the till asked.

Jaejoong just gave the man a suave nod.

Of course, he detested paying for Seulgi but he would hate it more if Yunho was the one who would pay for her.

"The totaly would be 489.74 dollars,"

Another swipe of his card. Having a girlfriend like her would be too much of a high maintenance. Guys are definitely better. Most can take care of themselves for most of the time.

"Is that it?" Jaejoong asked.

"Yes, just wait for your receit..."

Before the piece of paper was printed off, Jaejoong turned around and brushed shoulders with Yunho who was about 2 meters behind him, ready to pay.

Jaejoong smiled at his accomplishment. At least he managed to catch Yunho's eye with this look. That Changmin was right. He needed to pay him back for a good day's work.

"Sorry," Jaejoog whispered as he passed by the dazed man.

Of course, Yunho heard and as much as he was pissed off with that man for cutting him off, he just gave the other man an I-accept-your-apology-nod.

"Sir?" the cashier man said. "Are you paying as well?"

"Oh, yes," Yunho was a bit startled. He couldn't take his eyes off that man he didn't even know. I woder what his name is... "I'd like to pay for Seulgi, the girl sitting over there."

"Wow, that girl has really good connections!" the cashier man said. "You're a bit too late though. That man with the blond hair paid for her already."

"How much was her bill?" Yunho asked with shock. Loads of questions filled his head. Why would that guy pay for her bill? Did he like Seulgi as well? Is that why that guy cut him off and brushed shoulders with him? Was it a challenge?

"Here is the receit he paid for," the guy said. "If you total it, her bill would be more than three hundred dollars."

"What?" Yunho gasped. That man must really love her then. A normal guy wouldn't be able to pay that much for his girlfriend in one spending. Unless that guy is rich like him as well...

Yunho left the salon, stopped in front of the door and cocked his head to the right in confusion before he got into his car.

"What a cute reaction," Jaejoong grinned as he took off his sun glasses watching Yunho take off. "Too bad I won't be seeing that face for a while."

*****

It was about 7;30 at night now. Yoochun and Junsu just got to the front of the Kim's Mansion. As much as Junsu wanted to stay like this forever, all things eventually found its own ending.

"We're here," Junsu woke up the sleeping Yoochun. Both of them pretty much had a rough day. He was pretty tired as well.

Yoochun just opened his eyes for a quick second. There was no sun anymore. Everything was dark again.

"You can continue your sleep in your room," Junsu whispered.

He watched as the other rubbed his eyes, brushing his tiredness away. Then he said, "I'll get going then..."

"Yoochun, before this pretend day is over," Junsu looked at the ground while Yoochun stopped and stared at him. "I want to do one last thing." He reached for Yoochun's chin keeping his face placed in one spot.

"Mr. Kim..." Yoochun's words were eaten as Junsu dived for his lips for a deep passionate kiss.

For Yoochun time stopped. He didn't know for how long. But during those seconds, Yoochun's heart beated 36 times. And the lights, he counted, flickered 3 times.

"I'll take my leave first," Junsu finally stopped himself from ravishing the other man whole. With one last feel of Yoochun's face and a closer look in his eyes, Junsu left and walked as fast as his feet could take him inside, leaving Yoochun frazzled, confused, and questioning.

Inside the car, all Yoochun thought about was that kiss. He was dreaming. Yes, he was. But as much as he tried to lie to himself, he knew it was real. He touched his lips and traced it with his fingers where Junsu's own was recently placed. Did Kim Junsu like him?

****

Junsu got inside panting for air. He placed his finger on his lips. He made another mistake with Yoochun. Now he probably has no chance.

"Damn it!" He slammed his fist on the wall. Was it time to stop pursuing Yoochun's heart?

Although, he really felt calm today with Yoochun, that time would've probably been their first and their last. That fact just saddened him. They were supposed to come back there again-- together.

As he walked to his room, he pulled out his phone. It read, One new text message.

He opened it.

Sorry if I wasn't there to go see the doctor with you, Su. Is that why you're off and angry today? I was at work the whole day and talked with Changmin about everything. I even invited him to your dad's party so that you don't have to do the honors of inviting him. Hope everything goes well.

I'm at the salon right now. Came here just after work. If you want to talk to me, you'll find me at the usual salon I go to. I'll be here for about three hours.

- Joongie

"Jaejoong was work the whole day?" Junsu mumbled out. "Then to the salon...?"

That made him think for a while. Then who was with him in that room with that doctor?

He tried to remember.

Flashback:

"Take a seat."

"Alright...But before we start our conversation though, do you want this man to be in this room?" the doctor asked.

"It's alright," Junsu replied. "You know it's only him."

"I know...? Oh. Alright then," Dr. Kwang replied. "Just take a seat then young man."

/End of Flashback

! Of course that wouldn't be Jaejoong! He just assumed... Who could it --

But before he could think any further.

"Yoochun!" His eyes widened. . Is that why Yoochun was suddenly nice to him today? That man just felt bad for him. That's probably it.

He understood the whole situation now. Yoochun wouldn't be nice to him if he didn't know what happened in his past.

"So this whole day..." Junsu croaked out loud as he closed his door, "...was a lie?"

Everything that happened today just ended so badly. His secret was out and he felt more alone than ever. Yoochun agreed out of pity. Everyone was always so fake to him. To get Yoochun's heart, Junsu knew, he didn't have a chance. There was no way Kim Junsu would ever be happy because there was no choice for him but one full of lies and deciet.