Secret Revealed

I'm Cool

 

Chapter 16

 

The Secret Revealed

Chapter 16: The Secret Revealed

"I knew you'd come Junsu," Yunho waved at the man running towards him. "Is that even your name?"

"It's only the two of us?" Junsu cocked his eyebrow as he looked at an empty field behind the taller man. He completely ignored the question. "Where's the rest of your team?"

"Yeah, I lied," Yunho answered as he jumped up and down to warm up his legs. "I wanted to play against you. Just one on one."

"You have a reason behind this don't you?" the sharper man asked as he place all his weight to his right side.

"Well, you're hiding something aren't you? I'm curious," Yunho smiled. "Like maybe the fact that you pretend that you at everything?"

"What's this got to do with soccer?" Junsu sighed.

"At first, I never really knew how you guys just got together. Jaejoong and you I mean," he paused for a bit. He also ignored Junsu's question, "Your personalities are so different!"

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying, you have the same personality as Jaejoong don't you?"

"Of course not," Junsu smirked as he rolled his eyes.

"Lie all you want but you can't fool my eyes," Yunho answered as he placed the ball on the ground. Lifting his right foot, he placed it on top of the soccer ball. "The way I see it you're probably some hot shot like those Kim's who own the Kim Enterprises."

"Hot shots huh?" Junsu scratched his head and shrugged his shoulders pretending to not understand. I'm Kim Junsu. "I'm just friends with Jaejoong, nothing more, nothing less."

"I see..." Yunho looked down on the ground as his lips made a pouty shape. It was a habit while he thought and figured out a lot of stuff in his head. "Since you're not really willing to feed my curiosity let's just go play," he offered. The ball on the ground was lifted up in the air and juggled on his own feet. "We're not exactly answering each other's questions."

"Well you never really asked a direct question that I can comprehend. I can't read your mind either," Junsu answered. His eyes followed the ball that bounced up and down. "Anyways, we'll play for fifteen minutes."

"Alright, I'll take what I can get," Yunho complied. "The goal is those two posts over there." He pointed at the two white metal bars 10 yards away. "You need to pass me. That's all you need to do. Then score in between those posts."

"Remind me why we're playing this game?" the smaller man asked in curiousity.

"It's a sport that shows personality. It's a way to understand my confusion towards you. And plus, I think you might be amazing at it."

"Understand me huh? Through a sport?" Junsu smirked. "You would need to spend 10 years with me in order for you to know how I function." With this, he snatched the ball from his foot and the game was on.

Fifteen minutes turned to thirty and then forty five.

By the end, nobody won and both men were sweating bullets. They collapsed to the ground.

"You seriously need to join the team Junsu," Yunho gasped for air, his chest pumping expanding for each and every single one of his breaths.

"In time," Junsu smiled.

Playing this relieved him of his stress somewhat. If only he could always live life like this.

"Classes are about to start," Yunho started up another conversation. "You didn't get to eat your lunch."

"..." There was no reply. Junsu was spacing out greatly.

"Earth to Junsu!" Yunho yelled out loud as he nudged Junsu's shoulder with his foot. He was already standing up. "Let's shower?"

Junsu looked his way. "I don't have any--"

"It's alright," Yunho answered. "There's extra towels inside and I'll just share my shampoo and soap with you. You can just wear the clothes you have on now but don't get them wet. I don't have any spares."

************

Inside the men's gym lockers, Junsu sat at the benches in front of Yunho's. The drops of water from the shower filled the air. He was waiting for the other man to finish so that he could use his things.

As he was about to close his eyes from tiredness, his phone rang. He picked it up without hesitation knowing it was Jaejoong.

"So," he said in his serious sounding voice. "Is there any progress?"

"I am loosing my hair Kim Junsu," Jaejoong's voice sounded frustrated. He was an atomic bomb ticking for explosion. "The day I decided to come back to work 24/7, the day the problem comes back.

"Did you get any leads?" he asked another question.

"There are no ing leads!" the now blond haired man bursted. "What's worse is that I left for a coffee break and now another 2 ing billion dollars were stole! They are playing with us! And I'm ing losing. You know I despise that more than anything."

A desk banging and a crash was heard from the other line.

"Is there any chance this has anything to do with Lee Dongwook?" Junsu got up in agitation.

"I don't know anymore," Jaejoong sighed. "I need to work. I apologize for yelling."

"I can come there right now," Junsu offered. "I'm sure I can help out."

"No it's alright," the blond haired man answered. "Kibum is here right now. I'll see you at the meeting. There's only a few hours left anyways. Be sure Changmin does come in time. You too."

"I'll be there."

Junsu closed his phone with a click. The line was cut.

"I see you've got major problems in your hands right now," Yunho spoke out loud as he leaned on the edge of the lockers with only a towel covering his lower regions. Once again he has heard his private conversation. "I really think you're somehow connected to the Kim's and Jaejoong. But this is a wild guess. Definitely, you're not Kim Junsu. He's too scary and I'm not getting scared of you."

He walked towards his locker, opening it for his clothes.

Good guess.

"One day you are going to find yourself dead on the streets because of what you hear," Junsu said as he placed his phone in his pocket. "The problem is not mine but Jaejoong's. I just have connections and that's why he calls me about these things."

A lie.

"Here," Yunho threw him a towel and the rest of the things he needed. "I can be back up for you if you want. If you need help that is. I decided that I'm going to be your friend. I don't really know who or what you are but there are just others that can't help but stand out. I figured out your personality through our game earlier so I have a bit of an idea of what kind of person you are."

"Continue," Junsu said in amusement.

"You're competitive, highly confident. One of those people that once they set their eyes on their prey, they put everything on the line. At the same time considerate. But that's only because you find that sometimes making yourself inferior puts you at an advantage. You're a tiger in rabbit's clothing."

Junsu laughed. "And you got all that from soccer?"

"Well, I'm close aren't I?" Yunho joked around in amusement.

"It's so close, it's frightening," Junsu replied as he started to take his shirt off, getting ready for a shower. When his head got through the hole of the shirt, he was surprised by the closeness of his face on his own.

"You just look so familiar but I can't place it," the almost man said out loud as he examine Junsu's features.

The surprised man had no choice but to push Yunho's face away. It wasn't time for him or Changmin to know yet. He didn't trust them enough.

"You're too curious for your own good," Junsu added. He needed to look away and so he began to fold his shirt, placing it neatly on the bench. "No wonder Jaejoong likes you. You're a very smart man."

"Jaejoong?" Yunho's eyes glowed for an answer. In those eyes there were a million questions darting off at Junsu. It forgot everything that it wanted to question the man in front of him.

"He's at the my--" He stopped. He can't know Jaejoong is working under him. That's a total give away. "He's working. He says he doesn't want to go to school and see you."

"I swear there's something wrong with him," Yunho furrowed his eyebrows. "First, he jumps on me in a washroom then now he tells me he doesn't want to see me? I'm the one who has a problem with him. He's the one who..."

His trail of thought stopped as he remembered what happened in that staff washroom.

Flasback:

"Jaejoong, you need to st--" Yunho tried to yell out but the rest of his words were muffled by Jaejoong's tongue inside his mouth. As much as he wanted to get out of Jaejoong's grasp, he was dead on locked there.

A kiss. A fiery heated kiss. That was all it took to shut him up. He felt his strength being drained out of his body big time.

"Unff..." he tried to gasp for air by opening his mouth wider but there was no hope in that action. The more he opened them widely, the more Jaejoong took advantage of the extra space.

"It seems like you really need to understand what it means to have Kim Jaejoong fall for you," Jaejoong whispered as he lapped his lips on the trail of saliva that was dripping from Yunho's abused lips. Finally, he was able to breathe.

End of Flashback

"He's always like that," Junsu continued on. "I'm sure he's done his part. He really likes you of course but if it's only him working for a decent relationship then it won't work. I guess he left the decision in your hands.

He walked off after patting Yunho's shoulder. "The ball is in your side of the field now I guess. You can do whatever you want with it."

"Is he going to come back?" Yunho asked him.

"Maybe," he replied. "But if he doesn't, you'll get to see him soon enough. You coming to the Kim's party right? If you go there, you'll see him. But definitely, you won't see him at school for a while."

He left.

"So he is some rich dude," Yunho thought. "If he knows about that party then he's not to be messed with."

**********

Yoochun walked around the university buildings but there was no sign of Junsu. For some reason, he couldn't wait to give him his jacket and umbrella back. But why?

At the back of his mind, he has this reason and want for seeing the other man.

His eyes started searching once again.

"Yoochun-oppa!" a girl screamed from across the hallway. Pretending not to hear, he went the other way. He couldn't take girls screeching at his ears. It was always like that.

A pair of hands hooked to his arms after a short bit. Of course she woud chase him. He looked to her direction.

"Who are you?" he asked. He knew the girl's face but her name, he had no idea.

"It's Tiffany oppa!" she slightly punched the side of his rib. "Say, can you meet me at the gymnasium hallway? The sports professor wants us there for some reason."

"Why?" he asked. As much as he could stay away, he knew he wouldn't be able to saynno to this one.

"The professor wants to meet us there. He said it'll be quick," she replied with a huge grin on her face.

"Give me 10 minutes," he agreed. It was weird. He thought the girl would ask him out for dinner or something. But surprisingly, she just passed on a message.

"Alright oppa! Thank you!" the girl let go of his arms and ran the other way once again. "See you there!"

When Yoochun wasn't looking at her anymore, she quickly took out her phone and dialed Seulgi's number.

"Hello, Tiffany?" the girl picked up.

"Hey Seulgi. The plan's still in schedule," she answered, "He'll be there in ten!"

"Gotcha!" she smiled.

***********

Seulgi was in front of the men's locker room. She was sure he saw Junsu here. What a perfect place to carry out her plan. Signalling the two other boys she brought with her, all went in.

They hid behind the lockers but they stopped as they heard movements from the other side of the lockers. Someone was there.

Who was here?

All tiptoed, making sure there was no sound made.

"Hey Junsu! I'm going first!" a man yelled out.

She could recognize this voice from anywhere.

"Yunho?" she questioned. "What is he doing here? And with that geek?"

"Okay," Junsu answered. "You can go ahead."

As Yunho went out Seulgi and the others locked the door just to make sure no one else comes in.

Their plan was set.

********

Junsu placed his glasses on as he got out of the shower. If someone was still here then nobody would be able to recognize him. He had to be careful in these times.

Yunho knew that he's not a geek and Changmin who he barely had contact with is becoming suspicious of him already. Lately, he's been getting the looks.

Thinking, he went to the bench where he left his clothes but when he got closer, he noticed there was something off. His pants and boxers were on the ground unfolded and his shirt was also missing.

Did Yunho do this? Did he accidentally take them?

Getting cold, he placed his boxers and his pants on. Now where did he place his shirt?

"I need to call Eeteuk for a new change of clothes..." Junsu rolled his eyes.

In the middle of his dialing, he stopped. There was no way Eeteuk can deliver him clothes. He'll come in with his suit and he'll stand out like a pig in a flock of birds. For sure, that option was cancelled. Calling Jaejoong would be out too. He walked in circles planning to come up with a solution.

"I know where your shirt is," a girl finally came around from behind the lockers, spinning a white cloth around her fingers.

That .

It was Seulgi.

"Take this as a sign to stay away from Yoochun oppa!" she stomped threw the cloth on the ground and stomped on it. It was full of foot marks now. Good thing there was a bench in the way or he would have really clobbered her.

"You..." Junsu said, covering his anger. Why was she here in the first place? He wasn't wearing anything either and he was still dripping wet. How awkward can this get? "Can I have it back now?"

"You're such a pathetic loser," Seulgi said cockily. "I can't believe Yoochun-oppa talks to you. And now you're trying to be friends with Yunho?"

"May I get my shirt?" He asked once again. He swore, if he had to ask for a third time, he knew he was going to pin this girl down for his shirt.

"Beg me."

"May I please get my shirt?" He asked now for the second time, emphasizing the word please.

Kim Junsu, begging. Now that's something.

"That's not enough," Seulgi taunted.

It made Junsu's last drop of sanity evaporate into space. He snapped of course. "Give me my shirt." He stepped over the bench making her meet her back on the wall of lockers. To threaten her, he punched the locker she was beside. His arm leaning on the locker prevented her from escaping.

All of a sudden, Seulgi's face changed. It changed too much. She was so happy a second ago but now...

Junsu noticed this. What the hell was she thinking?

A flash of light suddenly sparked from the side.

What was that?

It was a camera flashing and that is not good news. A girl snapped a picture of this position between them isn't good news.

Lots of people say, "a picture is worth a thousand words". One picture can definietly cause great misunderstandings and this is a scandal he wouldn't want to have. It's attention he wished he never had.

"Don't take pictures!" he instantly ran to the girl with the camera, still careful not to be too rough. It's clear that they were invading his private space. He was obviously half without a shirt and freezing as well. What's worse was that it was those instant printing cameras. With each flash of photo, a print of the photo came out. "Stop it! Why are you guys doing this?"

He needed to do something to stop this, so without a choice, he ran to the girl hoping to get the camera at least. But that didn't work out nicely as he planned as he was quickly tackled down by two unknown presences behind him. He could've sworn he could've heard some of his bones cracking from the sudden force.

Caught of guard, he quickly fell to the ground hitting his face on the side of the bench before it met the ground. There was definitely a big cut on his face. He felt drops of what it seems like blood roll down his cheeks.

Where were they all coming from? This is definitely set up. These were definitely not girls. They were too strong.

He struggled till the end to get up. He wailed his hands up in the air and even pushed up on the ground but eventually, they were tied up by what it seemed like a strip of cloth. Now, as much as he tried to move them, the space was limited.

"Let go! I didn't do anything!" He screamed hoping someone even Yunho would be around still.

"Your existence itself is a bother," Seulgi said as she took Junsu's chin from the ground. She was looking at him with eyes full of great domination.

She was going to pay. That's all he thought about.

"Put the blind fold on, and let him go," she said as she grabbed Junsu's glasses away from his face. For a few seconds, she got a good look of his bloody face.

She paused for a second as if she was trying to remember something. Did she recognize him?

...

Without hesitation, Junsu quickly laid his face flat on the tiles. He could tell there was blood all over it. For now, he had no choice but to use the wet ground to spread blood all over his face, maybe this way he could cover his identity.

You can't look at me.

"Aww... poor you. You don't want to show your face?" Seulgi laughed.

She didn't notice?

"That's alright. I don't want to see something as disgusting as a pig anyways."

She ordered the two guys with a sway of her head.

The cloth was now placed over his eyes and tied very tightly too. Everything became dark in an instant. This never happened to him before and he never ever expected it to happen.

He groaned in pain as the cloth was knotted tightly around his head. It wouldn't budge from that spot anymore.

Not wanting to get up, he just stayed on the ground with his face flat on it. He couldn't tell if the wetness of the ground was his own blood or from the wetness of his body and his hair. Everything just got a lot colder. Did someone turned down the heat?

"Take him out of here and let him parade himself like this in the halls," Seulgi commanded with great tone.

In an instant, he was lifted off the ground. He tried to make himself heavy by putting force but it never worked. These guys were so strong and without his hands and his sight, he couldn't do anything else.

Where was he now?

A push lead him outside the change room. The hands that guided him, he couldn't feel anymore. This is the part where he truly did get scared.

He was too damn frightened. His knees wouldn't stop shaking. No matter how tough a person was, if caught off guard, they could break. And he knew, he was this unlucky person. He felt his last bits of his own secured walls crumble to pieces.

A slam of the door was now heard as Seulgi and her accomplices went out the back door, leaving Junsu out there to get eaten alive. They didn't want the school to know that they did this.

Everyone looked at Junsu whose hands were tied at the back and blindfolded.

He wanted to cry. He wanted to run. He couldn't see anything. But he could hear.

He could hear those whispers around him and they penetrated his ears as if the words were eating him alive.

This was a total humilation. This isn't what he wanted. Was his motives too much to ask for? The more he rejected Kim Junsu the more his life became trouble. Was he really not meant to be a normal human being? Was that an unreasonable goal?

The wind hit his wet back which made him shiver. It was very visible now. He wondered what people were thinking about. Was there even anyone there or was it only his imagination? There was no way this was happening. No ing way.

"Jaejoong..." he whispered as he finally felt a wall of some sort. He felt stable once again. Scared for life, he didn't know what to do. Who was looking at him? He could hear a lot of voices surrounding him now but he felt no touch. He was getting dizzy.

In seconds time, his breathing become short and fast. Where was he in the school? He took quite a few steps from where he was left off.

Where was Yunho?

Maybe Yoochun?

**********************

Yoochun headed for the gymnasium hall as he was told. It has been ten minutes since he searched for Junsu but he was nowhere to be found.

He finally gave up.

As he walked through the hallways, heading the the gymnasium hall way, lots of people were running to the direction he was trying to go to. Each and every single being that was in that hall crowded together.

What was so interesting? He questioned himself.

Tip toeing from the back of the crowd, he tried to see but fell short. Everyone was too tall. He decided to ask instead.

A girl of course. He'd definitely get an answer. That's what usually happens but he didn't know why.

"Hey," he poked a girl at her shoulder.

"Y-Yoochun op-oppa!" she eyed him. "I can't believe you're talking to me!"

"What's there?" he asked.

"I think it's the new kid," she said. "I forgot his name thought. Xi...Xiah...? Xiah Junsu? I think?"

Yoochun's eyes widened in question. Who knew that person could attract so much attention?

"What about him?" he questioned again.

"I don't know really," the girl said. "Lot's of people were laughing earlier so I wanted to see but I'm too short."

Laughing? He thought.

Yoochun squeezed through the people, pushing them aside.

Junsu might be in trouble or maybe not in trouble. It wouldn't hurt to check.

With great struggle, he got to the front.

No! his mind silently screamed. He was too shocked he couldn't move a single step. How cruel could these people be! Why would they do this?

He was flaming mad for some reason. This wasn't right, that's all he knew.

The first thing he sees in the middle of this crowd is a drenched man with his head burried down on his knees, his hands tied at the back. It was a horrible thing. He couldn't even use them to hide himself. Judging from the visible shivering, this man was very cold.

"Who is that...?" he was about to ask himself. He stopped as the man in the middle of the crowd lifted his head trying to follow voices but he just couldn't see.

He knew in an instant.

That brown hair.

That face...

Junsu? he thought as he looked closely.

"Someone..." he heard the man call out. "Yoochun...Help me..."

That voice...

"Everyone shut up!" he yelled as he ran to Junsu's aid. "Junsu? Junsu!" he used his sleeve to wipe the blood dripping from his face. It was clearly a straight deep cut right across his left cheek.

Junsu couldn't respond. He didn't know what was going on anymore. He hated the dark that's all he knew. It hid everything from him.

He couldn't breathe.

"Junsu you're hyperventilating! Junsu. It's me Yoochun..." He reached for the blind fold trying to untie it.

Feeling the movements at the back of his head and the knots about to become undone, Junsu's senses alarmed him.

"Yoochun? Don't!" he shaked. The last thing he'd want this man to see is a shameful Kim Junsu. "I'd rather not see."

It didn't take long for Yoochun to decide his next move. In a matter of seconds, he swooped Junsu off his feet and as fast as he could got him out of that crowd.
"I'm so sorry Junsu! I should have found you sooner."

The jacket that he meant to return was now used to cover the helpless man up from the cold and from everyone's eyes that refused to help. "You'll be fine now Junsu. I'm taking you somewhere where no one will be able to see you at the moment."

"What the is going on? Junsu?" Yunho yelled out as well when he reached the front of the crowd. He thought that Junsu was taking a while and so he came back. And now this happens. He couldn't believe it. Everything was fine before.

"Yunho," Yoochun mouthed.

"Why is he like that?" He quickly ran to the helpless man's side as well trying to stop the bleeding coming from his face. "Help me," Yoochun's deep blue eyes were too fierce for its own good. His emotions were always seen through them. "Infirmary."

Yunho nodded in urgency.

Slinging both of the man's arm on each of their shoulder, they walked in a hurry. The crowd split. They couldn't believe they were helping that man. It wasn't right and it didn't feel right.

"Junsu, it's alright, it's almost over." Yoochun whispered to him.

"Oppa!" a scream from behind tugged their attention causing them to turn around. "Why are you helping him? He's dirty! He's some poor kid wanting to smooch off your money! He was playing around with Yoochun too! "

"Seulgi, it's clear that this man needs help. Now let me go for now," he said with a serious voice.

They continued to walk but she just ran in front of them.

"But he violated me!" she screamed and fakely cried out loud. She held out a picture.

He scoffed in disbelief. Who was she trying to fool with that picture?

Yunho looked at Junsu and then at the picture once again. It was him without a shirt on, pinning her to the lockers.

"That's a lie!" Junsu replied not wanting to make his situation worsen especially by these people. "She tricked me...!"

Yunho knew in an instant who was lying and who was telling the truth.

His brows scrunched together.

"Your face is too overly exagerrated," he said very annoyed as he took Junsu's arm off of his shoulder. "Here Yoochun take Junsu by yourself. I need to talk to her."

He gave Yoochun a go sign with his head.

"Why?" she shrieked. "He violated me!"

"You!" he voice boomed out in anger. "Isn't it the other way around?"

"Aren't you supposed to be jealous?" she cried. "He wanted to have with me in there but I refused!"

"I know you can always have your way with me, but I'm not some stupid puppet that you can easily fool. I don't look like a smart one but I'm not stupid," Yunho snapped. "I always hoped that you were better than this."

"He...He violated..." Seulgi was looking confused. Her lie was not working. Her plan wasn't working the way she wanted it to work.

There was silence but Yunho broke it as he held her shoulders with both of his hands at each side and looked at her, eye to eye.

"It just doesn't make sense babe. As much as I would like to believe you, all that you have said right now sound like pure lies to me. Junsu wouldn't do those things first of all and secondly, how was there a picture of this there?" He took it off from her hands and looked at it closely. "Why were you at the men's locker room in the first place? Did you get someone to snap it for you? Judging from the shirt you were holding, he probably wanted that didn't he? Then you got someone to snap a picture of that? I don't know how you managed to do this to a strong guy like him but if you made any one of the members of the soccer team do it, I'll know for sure."

"But... but... he, he violate--" she was cut off.

"I ing said that was too ing cruel!" Yunho yelled and shook her. "Listen babe, I don't want to yell anymore. You should tell me the truth." He breathed to calm himself down. "Why do you do this? He didn't do anything harmful to you did he? Or was it your huge ego that was hurt? How did he do it?"

"He was talking so carefree with Yoochun-oppa and I --"

"Yoochun?" Yunho questioned in disbelief. He couldn't believe it. His hands quickly went up to pull on his hair. "Aren't you only supposed to worry about me? Why do you even care about another guy especially Yoochun? You wanted to kill this guy out of embarassment because he was talking to Yoochun?"

"Oppa..." she looked frightened.

"Look," Yunho breathed in to calm himself. "Think about what you did. What if someone else did that to you for talking to me? You'd probably jump off a cliff by the end of the day. You don't even know this man and yet you put him down by this! This!" He repeated. "I don't understand Seulgi! I thought you were... Why? I never imagine you would be able to do this."

"Oppa wait! No!" she angrily screamed out. "Why do you side with him?"

"Because he's the right choice," Yunho answered. "Jaejoong was right about you from the beginning. Now I believe him."

"Jaejoong?!" she breathed out. "You believe these people more than me? Your girlfriend?"

"I was never yours ever since that day that man confronted you in the cafeteria," Yunho answered as he straightened himself out. It was a complete humiliation. Every one was looking, even their professors. "You need to listen. After I picked Jaejoong instead of you, I was Jaejoong's boyfriend."

"Let me explain!" she said in a rush to save her skin and everything else she was losing.

"I can't take anymore of this," Yunho ignored her. "It's over."

Seulgi's knees weakened causing her to fall on the ground.

"Our relationship can't be over all because of some loser like him." She tried to grab the tiles out of irritation. Tears fell out for real this time.

***********

"Nurse Soo-Kyung!" Yoochun called out as he opened the doors to the infirmary.

"I'm coming," she said gently as she looked up.

Her eyes shot open and ran to Yoochun seeing all the blood dripping from Junsu's face.

"What happened?" she asked.

"I don't know," Yoochun looked down.

"Lie him down here," she pointed to a white clothed bed.

All this time, Junsu grabbed a hold of something steady-- something warm. They were Yoochun's hands.

"Junsu, we're here. You'll be safe okay?" Yoochun's voice was sweet candy to Junsu's ears. He knew he was fine now but he knew, he needed time to gather his composure up once again. He needed Jaejoong to stabilize his emotions. Every time something bad happened Jaejoong was the one who cured it all away.

"We'll take off the cloth over your eyes alright?" the nurse told him. "We need to clean your face."

"No! You can't yet," Junsu automatically said. He knew once this blind fold is off, and with a clean face, his want for a normal life would become bleak. "Just wait for a bit."

She looked at Yoochun with a worried face. "Then can I at least treat your wound? We need to clean it."

There was no reply. The hesitant nurse just took that reply as a yes.

************

Yunho ran through the halls and to the infirmary. He had to get there quickly since he actually felt bad. All this wouldn't have happened if he didn't ask the man to come with him to shower.

He sighed as he fell deeply into thought.

"Yunho!" Changmin called out his name. But he didn't stop and so he followed the man wondering where he was going to.

They finally stopped.

Where was this? Changmin was still confused since he didn't get to this part of the school yet. He was still a new student trying to get by.

"Yunho!" he said as he catched his breath. "Why did you run here?"

"Xiah Junsu got hurt, this is the infirmary," Yunho opened the door. "You could have just waited for me."

"I was curious and so I wanted tag along till the end," the slim man answered.

As soon as they saw the three figures, Yunho ran to them followed by Changmin.

"Is he alright right now Ms. Soo-kyung?" he immediately asked.

"He's just frightened and probably emotionally shook up," the nurse answered. "I don't know what happened but it must have been very bad."

"I want to go home..." Junsu meekly said. His hands still gripped on Yoochun's own which Changmin quickly noticed.

Since when did Yoochun let otheres hold his hand?

"I'm sorry," Yunho felt horrible. "I should have waited for you."

"That's nothing you could have changed," the nurse butted into the conversation. "Here. I've temporarily stopped the bleeding and I'm just disinffecting his wound right now. It looks dirtied," she answered. "I'm almost done then after that Junsu, you can go home."

"I want to get out of here." Junsu just trailed off. He never felt so humiliated his whole entire life. What happened, he never even wanted to talk about. "God, that was horrible."

Thank goodness for the blind fold still on his face. He didn't want to see those faces that saw his most embarassing side.

"Alright, it's done," the nurse said as she got up preparing to leave. "I don't know what happened but you need to be careful. You can rest here for a while. I'll close the curtains for privacy."

"Thank you," Yoochun smiled with relief.

"That's not normal..." Changmin mumbled to himself. He was looking at Yoochun's reactions this whole entire time. Since when did Yoochun say thank you with a smile like that? "Thank you for your help," he said out loud instead.

"Changmin?" Junsu recognized that voice. For some reason today, random people just pop out of random places.

"I see you got yourself in a tight situation," Changmin said with no feelings attached. "Heard you were dying in the hallway."

A flick on his forehead signalled him to stop. It was Yunho's fingers.

"Ow! What was that for!" he mouthed them at Yunho.

Junsu's long sleeved sweater that Yoochun returned to him totally helped him out on hiding his face. His blind fold that secured his identity was still intact but right now, all he wanted to do was dig a hole and crawl in it until he composed himself once again.

"Thank you Yoochun," Junsu finally said. "And Yunho..." he added as he placed his feet on the bed, burrying his head on his knees once again.

He coughed.

"Are you thirsty Junsu?" Yoochun asked.

"I can go get him water outside," Yunho offered.

"It's alright, I'll take it," Yoochun said as he got up from the seat beside the bed. "Junsu, I'll leave for a bit alright?" He placed his hand on top of Junsu's right which held his other hand.

The man let go.

With this, Yoochun left in a hurry which got Changmin confused. That man didn't even greet him or made his presence known. That was a first.

"Changmin," Junsu whispered. "Take me home..."

"Where is your home?" Changmin asked him. If this man is the man whom he think he knows then he'd know the place where he could take him. But he can't make assumptions just yet. It was a wild guess. "I'd totally take you but I have no clue about where you live." He played with Junsu to get some clues or make him give in. He had suspected this man from the very beginning right at their first meeting, their hand shake.

Junsu began to losen the knot on his blind fold. Knowing that Yoochun left just now, he knew he could take it off. As much as he didn't want to do this, he needed to reveal his identity so he can get out this place safely. Even if Changmin and Yunho found out, at least Yoochun would never know about the real identity of Xiah Junsu. It was their only connection.

As the knot was undone, the cloth slipped off from his eyes and dropped to his neck. He looked up facing Yunho and Changmin. His closed eyes now opened and adjusted to the brightness of the room. They had eye connection but he broke it in an instant.

He looked down again not able to face their eyes directly. He didn't need to speak. These were smart people that could pick up anything.

There was a moment of silence as it took a few seconds for everything to process in their minds.

"Lord help us," Changmin whispered as he covered his face and turned around in disbelief. He had hints but he should have known. He shouldn't be that surprised but... his wild guess was right.

Yunho's reaction quickly followed. It was mind blowing for him. He never suspected this!

"Oh My... ! What the...Mister Ki-- I mean, what the hell are you doing here? I knew I've seen you somewhere..."

He couldn't believe it. This person... Kim Junsu?!

Yunho knew Xiah Junsu was someone as great as Jaejoong but... this! He was too focused that he eliminated Kim Junsu from the list of rich men he knew that he suspected with be this man. But that was a wrong move.

He just called the Kim's some "hot shot men" right in front of him earlier on. He just got scared now.

Flashback:

"One day you are going to find yourself dead on the streets because of what you hear," Junsu said as he placed his phone in his pocket.

End of Flashback

Remembering this, Yunho brought up his hands to cover his ears slowly as he spaced out. Now he wished he didn't hear what he heard and never asked what he wanted to ask.

Two surprises in a day. This was too much for him.

Feeling Changmin's face beside his ear, he didn't even bother moving. The man spoke from there.

"Now who's the dumb idiot that didn't believe me when I said that Kim Junsu goes to this school," Changmin stared at Yunho whose jaw hung lose from shock.

He was deathly scared. That's for sure.

He could've sworn he heard "finding his corpse in front of his house" speech more than once today.