Leave No Regrets

I'm Cool

 

Chapter 11

 

Leave No Regrets

Changmin took his seat beside Yunho. Ever since he got there, that man watched every move that he made.

"Do you want something from me?" Changmin finally snapped thirty minutes into class.

Yunho was shocked. "Sorry," he apologized. He didn't realize that he was so deep in his thought about this guy. "If you don't mind me asking, do you remember me?" That was all the words that came out of his mouth.

"I saw you yesterday knocked out cold and bloody," Changmin scoffed as he played around with his pen, still not looking at Yunho. "It was the best sight in the whole world to see you know?"

"So it is really you," Yunho continued talking, "I could never forget that sharp mouth of yours."

"You were scared to death like a wussy weren't you?" the other man continued to tease. "Guns are scary huh?"

Yunho gave out an exhasperated sigh. "Why are you here?" he asked a question instead. It was better not to get into an argument here especially in Mrs. Kang's class. She's like an ocean that eats up everyone who jumps in her grasp. "You found out what happened to Yoochun did you?""

"What ... happened... to Yoochun...?" Changmin repeated his words. "Yoochun never told me anything."

"I'm surprised," Yunho said as he flipped a page in his book pretending to follow along in class. "Well, everything just got hectic around here after he saved that geek he's sitting beside with from being punched by Choi Siwon." He flipped another page. "Then the worst case scenario happened when Yoochun was kidnapped and was sold in the Choi family's underground auction. But thank God Jaejoong was there and called him up."

"Kim Jaejoong? The guy that was trying to save you from being killed yesterday? Kim Jaejoong as in Kim Junsu's assistant?" Changmin was confused but at the same time full of worry because of what happend to Yoochun.

Yunho nodded. "You don't need to say his full name in every sentence."

Thousands of questions already filled Changmin's head. Questions like why was Kim Jaejoong involved with both Yoochun and Yunho? That was the first thing that popped in his head. It was only just yesterday that he saw Jaejoong protecting Yunho from getting shot by Siwon. Then now he finds out that he saved Yoochun?

"He got beaten up pretty badly though. So he called for help," Yunho added in.

"Why?" he asked himself outloud. Why would a wealthy man like Kim Jaejoong save someone like Yoochun? Why go through those lengths? Why did Yoochun save that geek? It was all unnecessary attention that Yoochun never wanted if he did that. All Changmin's questions started with a why. A man like him always believed that for every action taken there had to be a certain motivation to execute the plan. "How come you knew about this and I didn't?"

Yunho just kept on going with his story. He didn't bother answering that question.

"The soon to be head honcho of the Kim Enterprises bought Yoochun for a hundred million dollars," he replied. "That man, Kim Junsu called me himself to make sure that Yoochun was in good hands. I almost died that night seeing his name pop up in my caller ID."

"A hundred million dollars?! Kim Junsu?!" Changmin perfectly knew that amount wasn't just spare change and the man who apparently bought Yoochun was no doubt the rich spoiled brat he worked with. Why did Kim Junsu save Yoochun? Why spend one hundred million dollars for someone you don't know? Kim Junsu wasn't the type of man to buy a toy for that much money. He wouldn't spend that much if he never gained from it.

"You really can't do anything about it right now. You're as helples as me," Yunho calmly stated. It seemed like the accident with him and Junsu yesterday just made him trust the man by just a little bit which calmed his anxiety about the whole situation. "Right now, Kim Junsu owns him. And as much as you are close to that man, you can't do anything about it even if you tried. Let's trust Yoochun on this one."

"Was there any change in Yoochun after that?" Changmin asked.

"You see him right there," Yunho pointed. "Take a look. He's all yours for the taking."

"I really don't understand how I could have missed this," Changmin was frustrated with himself.

"And if you're planning to take out your frustration at Choi then I advise you not to lay a punch on him or anything like that," Yunho told him. "Jaejoong told me not to touch him or else. So that probably applies to you too." He emphasized the 'or else' part to get it in the other man's head.

"But they don't have anything to do with this!" Changmin replied back as he tapped his pen on his desk.

"That's what I was thinking too," Yunho thought, "but what I heard from Jaejoong is that he wants Siwon to die because he hates to lose and that guy always punches his face. Then his boss wanted to turn Siwon into a mere commoner because his assistant got beaten up pretty bad yesterday. You should understand that part if you were there."

Lies. Those were really stupid reasons to butter up what their purpose is. That's what Changmin instantly thought. They were lies. They were lies that covered the truth about...He really didn't even know what. Was it the truth? There was really something missing that's keeping him from putting the pieces together. It was like trying to complete a puzzle together but with missing pieces.

"I need to change the subject," Yunho gave a frown, "I promised Yoochun to keep it a secret from you so quiet about it okay? I had a slip of tongue."

Changmin was dazed in shock. Why does Yoochun want to keep that a secret from me? We're supposed to be close.

"Okay?" Yunho asked on more time. "You'll do him a huge favor this way."

The taller man nodded. "I'll keep quiet."

"So why did you come here?" Yunho changed the subject.

"My main intention of coming here, to tell you the truth, I'm looking for two guys. You probably know one of them," Changmin answered. "As much as I care for Yoochun, I didn't really come here because of him."

"You want space from him now don't you?" Yunho knew what the other man was feeling. He predicted this was going to happen the day those two became official boyfriends.

"I don't know," Changmin thought about it. He was confused himself. "Before, I'd always be worried about him, but now...I don't even find myself thinking about him."

"This kind of thinking was inevitable," Yunho answered. "You found someone else didn't you? I told you that you should have rejected him a long time ago before he got serious."

"Don't tell me those words Jung Yunho. If you were in my shoes, you would've done the same thing," Changmin shot back but his voice was still as soft as a whisper. "If you saw how he was every night. If you saw how he cried himself to sleep. If you saw how he did not eat for days to the point where he fell sick. If you saw the loneliness he had in those eyes... You would've done what I did in the past," Changmin brought up painful memories with Yoochun. "But now, he's a grown man. He needs someone else to live for besides me. I just realized that when he left our care. But for now, I'm still right by his side aren't I?"

"Which you have failed to do recently," Yunho added in as he looked out the window which showed a view of the whole school field. Apparently, watching others live their lives made him think about his promise with Yoochun.

/Flashback:

"You want to be a normal kid right Yoochun?" Yunho asked him one day as they swayed back and forth on the swings.

"Yeah," the quiet boy answered.

"Then you have to be happy!"

Yoochun nodded. "But it's impossible."

"Why do you think so?" Yunho kept on questioning him.

"Because I never had a normal life anyways," Yoochun continued on. There was hurt projected through his eyes. "My parents...they both left me at the same time. One is a murderer and one is the person I treasured dearly. Trying to act like a normal kid after those things that happened to me just hurts me more and it feels like a sin. The more I run away, the more my past comes at me faster and faster till it catches me more quickly."

"What if someone makes you forget about what happened to you? What if you find something that will lock up your painful past?"

"I won't be able to forget, but if that happens, I'll be happy," Yoochun replied.

"Will your smile be pretty?"

Yoochun gave out a small smile. But even though it was a smile, it was still full of pain and sadness. It was like he pitied himself his whole life.

"I want to see your real smile," Yunho told him. "When I first saw you, that's what I wanted to see."

"A real smile... huh?" Yoochun sighed. "I should learn how to."

"You know how to. It's just lost right now," Yunho said. "All you have to do is find it."

"Find... it..." Yoochun repeated his words.

"I'll help you find that smile," Yunho told him as he kept on swinging higher and higher. "Because when you find that smile, you'll be happy. I'll try my hardest to keep that promise okay?"

/End of Flasback

"So who's this guy you're looking for? Something's keeping you busy other than Yoochun for once," Yunho asked, trying to shake off his memories for now.

"I'm looking for this really rich guy that goes to this school and you know him."

"That's a no brainer right there," Yunho interrupted. "That man would be right there." He nudged his head to Jaejoong's direction who was fast asleep in class.

"No, not him. Why are you so stupid?" Changmin furrowed his eyebrows. "He's only an assistant. I'm looking for the one he works for. Kim Junsu. He goes to this school."

Yunho's half asleep eyes shot wide open. "Say what?!" He stood up from his seat.

Every pair of eyes, eyed the man with the eye patch.

"Jung Yunho!" Mrs. Kang yelled. "One more time and you'll be following me the whole day like a tail behind my back." She stared at him with those hellish eyes.

"I'm sorry," Yunho bowed. He tried to make up an excuse as he scratched the back of his head and gave a boyish smile. "Y-you see. T-There was a b-bug. A big one too. And s-s-smart and really an-an-noying. I got surprised by it."

"Did you kill the bug then Yunho?" It was obvious she didn't buy any of it.

"It's about to be killed." He lifted his foot up in the air and pretended to smash a bug with it. "Sorry for the disruption."

"Don't do it again," she gave him a strict stare.

"You're lying," he told Changmin right after Mrs. Kang scolded him. "You don't even know the man."

"I work with Kim Junsu. I get to see him 5 times in a week. Shake hands with him. Sometimes eat dinner with him and my father," Changmin started to talk. "I don't need you to tell me that I'm lying. Lying means getting my information wrong and I haven't done that for the past 4 years I started to work for my father."

"Kim Junsu doesn't go to this school," Yunho fought back the urge to roll his eyes again.

"Kim Junsu does go to this school," Changmin stubbornly fought back.

"No he doesn't."

"Yes he does."

"Listen, here Changmin, if he did, I would know okay?" Yunho explained to him. "If he did, everyone would know. Everyone would scream. Take pictures. So don't even dream about it."

"I'll say this one more time, Yunho," Changmin stared at him once again in the eye. "Kim Junsu does go to this school. This fact is one hundred percent true."

"Well, I'll say it again, Changmin. Kim Junsu does not go to this school," he argued.

Suddenly, a loud row of sneezes echoed in the class.

"Would you like some tissues?" Mrs. Kang stopped her lesson and offered some to Kim Junsu.

"No, I'm fine. Thanks though," Junsu squeaked out.

"You sick?" Yoochun whispered to Junsu. He really didn't know why he asked that but, it just came out of his mouth unconsciously.

"I shouldn't be," Junsu answered, his face beet red from sneezing four times in a row. "Someone's probably talking about me behind my back."

**********

Jaejoong stretched his arms up and yawned as he walked through the hallways of the academy. "Mrs. Kang's class always makes me tired Junsu."

"Just like the rest of your classes," the geek kid replied. "Listen, Jaejoong. Don't hang out with me anymore okay? I have a feeling, if you do, Changmin will figure this whole thing out easily."

"Maybe you're overestimating his abilities," Jaejoong stopped stretching and placed a serious face on, "He's the boss of a small business that you decided to join forces with."

"Jaejoong," Junsu closed his eyes out of irritation. "Just do what ever I say okay? It's my instinct. And they never fail me."

"Fine then," Jaejoong pouted. "I'll have my own fun. Sit at the usual spot in the cafeteria and watch me sweep Yunho away out of that Seulgi's hands."

"I don't care what you do just as long as I'm not going to be involved," Junsu replied. "Just remember that I can't help you even if you're dying."

"You jealous cause I can snag my Cinderella away off his feet and you can't?"

"Since you can do whatever you want," Junsu opened the doors to the cafeteria, "Don't stop till you're content."

"Such great advice from the great Kim Junsu," Jaejoong stuck his tongue out at him causing the other man to stomp off to the lonely corner of the cafeteria. With Junsu gone, Jaejoong decided to open to the the door to the cafeteria as well.

"Wait, Kim Jaejoong right?" Changmin called out.

"Oh, Mr. Shim," Jaejoong smiled and bowed only his head.

"No, it's quite alright," Changmin smiled. "Call me Changmin okay?"

"You know Jaejoong, Changmin-ah?" Yoochun asked from behind.

"Ah! Yoochun, you're here!" Jaejoong was confused. Why was Yoochun with Changmin?

"Yeah," Changmin answered Yoochun's question. "I'm business partners with Kim Junsu and Jaejoong happened to be his assistant. We just met yesterday."

"Oh, I didn't know that," Yoochun replied.

It seems like they weren't keeping close touch with each other anymore. That's what Changmin realized today. He didn't know much about Yoochun anymore and Yoochun didn't know much about him either.

"So, are you guys new friends or what?" Jaejoong smiled.

"No, actually, he's my boyfriend," Changmin smiled.

"Ehh?" Jaejoong was pretty surprised. He knew Junsu would burst in jealousy if he found out about this. "Well I thought that..." he trailed off.

"You thought that?" Changmin questioned him.

"You're going out with this guy Yoochun?" Jaejoong pointed the question right at the man behind Changmin. "So you like him?"

Yoochun just nodded.

"Then want me to let you in on a secret Yoochun?" Jaejoong walked up to him and placed his lips close to his ears. He whispered. "Kim Junsu is head over heels for you."

"Lies," Yoochun whispered out loud. "You don't know that."

"Why would I lie to you?" Jaejoong rhetorically asked, standing straight.

Yoochun was just left in his quiet world again.

"Anyways, Yoochun and maybe Changmin, if you decide to sit with Yunho today, don't alright?" Jaejoong told them. "You guys might get in the middle of things. I'll just see you later... or around." He waved goodbye as he walked to the direction of the cafeteria.

"Hey Jaejoong!" Changmin called out again. He really didn't get to ask his own question because of the sudden interuption from Yoochun.

Jaejoong looked back but continued to walk except backwards this time.

"Where's Kim Junsu? He goes to this school but I haven't seen him around you yet."

This question caught Jaejoong off guard causing him to trip on his own foot just like his nerdy friend from this morning.

Junsu was right aboutthis man. Changmin knew a whole bunch of things even if he's just a quite normal guy. He underestimated him.

After the words "Kim Junsu" and "he goes to this school" came out of Changmin's mouth, there was an instant decrease in volume surrounding them. Every pair of eyes landed on Changmin's figure. Of course nobody knew that Kim Junsu goes to this school. Even Yoochun was surprised.

Jaejoong got up quickly and laughed the question off to get rid of the awkwardness. "Are you going crazy Changmin?" he lied. "He doesn't bother going to school. He's busy with the procedures of the company."

A lie again. Another 'why' question was added to his list. Why was Jaejoong hiding the fact that Kim Junsu went to this school? Where is Kim Junsu anyways?

"Anyways," Jaejoong brushed the dirt of his pants. "I have some business with Yunho today. So don't sit there okay? And Yoochun, don't forget what I told you okay? I'm not the type to lie."

"That Jaejoong is weird."

***********

"He must be damn serious," Junsu whispered to himself as he focused on eating his food. "Getting back to business," he told himself. "Why is Changmin here? Surely, it's all a coincidence."

"Hey," a voice was heard from the opposite side of the table. "Mind if we sit with you?"

Junsu looked up. He was surprised to see Yoochun but shocked to see the man beside him. It was Changmin.

"You shouldn't sit with someone like me Yoochun," Junsu gave him a small smile, "sit with Yunho and his girlfriend like what you do everyday."

"Jaejoong told us to come sit with you today," Yoochun told him but in quiet mode so they wouldn't attract attention. "You see..."

Changmin was surprised. He usually doesn't talk much. He didn't talk that much with Jaejoong but to this guy...

He watched as Yoochun started to explain what happened in the small break between classes.

"That's all he said," Yoochun ended his story.

"So he did plan this ahead of time," Junsu mumbled out.

"Do you mind us sitting with you?" Changmin now asked. "We're kinda tired standing." The geek snapped out of his thoughts. His head shot up to Changmin who was standing. "Oh I apologize, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Shim Changmin." He reached out his hands to Junsu with his palms facing down. Business meetings or not, he liked that he was always in charge of everyone.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Xiah Junsu." Unconsciously, Junsu shook his hands just like how he did it the first time they met which made Changmin have questioning eyes towards him. Only people with class knew how to provoke his handshake. Junsu, realizing this ended up wildly shaking Changmin's hands to cover his mistake up. "or... something!" He added in. He looked like a loser but that's what he was right?

"Can we sit? Do you mind?" Changmin gave him a smile with a hint of suspicion.

"N-no," he stuttered.

"No?" Yoochun asked him disappointedly.

"I mean no as in no, I don't mind," Junsu gave a big grin.

"Thanks," Yoochun smiled.

Junsu could feel Yoochun's eyes smiling at him, but still, it was full of...What was the word? ...Agony?

Every time Yoochun smiled, it always looked so sad like he pitied his ownself. Junsu didn't know why he's like that but maybe it was because of the auction. Did he feel dirty? He always wanted to ask 'What's wrong?' or 'Did something happen?' But he knew all these questions would be all too personal. Of course Junsu knew something was wrong with Yoochun. All of his smiles were always fake. As much as he looked happy smiling, Junsu could always sense pain. He even surprised himself that he looks and observes someone this close to notice these things.

"You made a new friend already?" Junsu started off the conversation with Changmin.

Yoochun stared at Changmin's eyes unsure of how to answer Junsu's question.

"He's my boyfriend," Changmin finally answered.

Junsu couldn't help but become really depressed. He knew that answer was coming but he just had to ask that question to make himself feel bad. "So this is the man who called you that time and then hanged up?" That was all he could blurt out. Usually, he keeps his cool but today wasn't such a great day.

Sensing Yoochun become depressed, Changmin quickly covered himself up.

"Ah! Sorry about that Chun-ah," he looked Yoochun in the eyes and apologized. "I was at work but someone ... called for me."

"For a second there, I thought you were cheating on him," Junsu was hiding rude remarks in his spoken words, "but you're a nice guy right?" He gave Changmin a sweet smile but in reality, it was full of evilness and cruel intentions. He couldn't help but create such an awkward atmosphere between the two of them.

"No!" A scream echoed in the cafeteria. It was too high pitched.

"So your friend Jaejoong was serious about us leaving huh?" Changmin looked at where Yunho sat and with no surprise, Yoochun too. He completely ignored Junsu's comment.

There was curiosity in Chagmin's eyes. He didn't know why Kim Jaejoong would cause a commotion if he's the right hand man of Kim Junsu, son of a wealthy business man.

*******

Jaejoong walked to the table where Yunho and Seulgi sat. With the empty chairs, it seemed like Yoochun and Changmin heeded his words. "Hey," Jaejoong started the conversation with a shocking revelation. "It's nice seeing you here." He pulled out a chair and stared at Yunho's eyes. The other man totally knew what he was going to do today. "Hey Yunho. How's you eye? I put you on the spot yesterday huh?"

"It's okay," Yunho tried to ignore Jaejoong's searching eyes. "Did you make up that story about the pregnant secretary?"

A laugh came up. It was Jaejoong's. "Yeah, I use it all the time."

"Does it work all the time?" Yunho asked. He felt a bit comfortable that Jaejoong wasn't pulling out anything funny yet.

"Well, did it work yesterday?"

"My father is a bit on the --" A slam was heard.

"Kim Jaejoong," Seulgi's patience was running dry. "What the hell are you trying to pull ?" Seulgi slammed her chopsticks down. "Kim Jaejoong," she called out. "Are you gay? Is that why you're doing this? You want Yunho?" She stood up from her spot and slammed her fist down in front of Jaejoong. "Well, you can't have him!" She started to laugh.

"But he's mine already," Jaejoong answered as he looked with confidence straight at Yunho's eyes. When he said that, he made an important discovery. And that was, heads really did turn 360 degrees if you really are curious enough. Everyone just watched for a great show. After that incident from last day, there had been hot gossip about a love triangle between the three. The love triangle was pretty weird and totall wrong. It was about how Jaejoong liked Seulgi but Yunho kinda had affections for both, then Seulgi is in love with Yunho.

"Do you know why you can't have him?" Seulgi asked teasingly. She really had no idea who she was talking to and what kind of situation she was dealing with.

"I wonder why," Jaejoong challenged her.

"Because you who looks so ugly can't have what I own. Plus, my Yunho here isn't gay," she stated the facts she knew existed. "He's my boyfriend.So scram! Save yourself the humiliation."

"He can't like me? What ever in this God's green Earth made you think that?" Jaejoong interogated her.

"Let's take this outside okay?" Yunho tried to cool them down but he just got shot down.

"Yunho," Jaejoong rubbed the side of his head in irritation. "You're alive right?"

Yunho nodded.

"Then why are you still with her?" Jaejoong cussed.

"Because he's mine," Seulgi confidently replied. "Like I said, you can't have what I own because you're just a poor, ugly bastard."

Jaejoong took a big breath. "Very well, then, let's get Yunho to decide," he smiled at her as he stood up, pushing his chair roughly.

"Jaejoong..." Yunho tried to stop him. He really didn't want to get involved in this whole mess but he was really in a pinch though. Seulgi was his girlfriend but yesterday, he made a bet with Jaejoong and now he's Jaejoong's boyfriend. "But--"

"Yunho!" Seulgi ordered him. "Stand up and pick me so that we can stomp on this guys petty pride."

Yunho stood up with a really shocked face. Girls can get really scary but Jaejoong was more scarier. Finding out what Jaejoong could do yesterday, he wouldn't even dare mess with Kim Jaejoong. If Kim Junsu's assistant is that strong already, would the boss be stronger? It seems like Yunho's head wasn't even in the fight about him.

"Okay, let's stand farther away from each other with Yunho in the middle," Jaejoong's face gave the 'Sorry-but-I'm-goin-to-win-' message to Seulgi.

"I wish you Heaven's luck," she challenged back.

"Keep it. You'll need ever single ounce of luck you can get."

Both Jaejoong and Seulgi went opposite directions with the table they sat on as the middle point. They were about four meters away from Yunho.

"So Yunho, let's get this over and done with," Seulgi smiled at him. Every eye was glued at each figure. They didn't know who they should focus on.

"You can't back down now Yunho," Jaejoong gave him the face which remind him of the bet yesterday. "You'll really regret it if you don't pick me."

Regret huh? Yunho thought. 'If I go to my right, I like girls and I'll be perfectly straight. If I go to my left, I like boys which means I'm either gay or biual."

"Come on now Yunniee~" Seulgi cooed.

Yunho continued to think. 'Jaejoong really did try to keep me safe yesterday...but Seulgi's a girl...so I should pick her right?'

He kept on looking to his left and then right. Left and then right. Jaejoong or Seulgi? Seulgi or Jaejoong? A girl or a guy? Stay straight or become a homo? Not like being a homo... is bad or anything. Yoochun is dating... a guy. But really, not really dating.

Yunho lifted his head up from thinking and just went with the flow. It seems like he has made a decision. "Jaejoong..." he whispered as he went to the direction of who he'd pick. Jaejoong was confident. Really confident. But his heart was crushed when Yunho walked to Seulgi's direction. That...Yunho didn't even step his direction. He went to Seulgi's. Every step the man took away from him crushed Jaejoong's pride. This wasn't happening. That was all Jaejoong told himself.

Giggles were heard all around and Jaejoong couldn't help but feel like his world was geting smaller and darker.

Yunho took a few more steps and finally reached Seulgi.

"See Jaejoong? Yunho will never like a man like you." She gave him a 'Sorry-but-I-told-you-so' look.

She was going to humiliate Jaejoong and his huge ego some more but she was interupted by the sound of her boyfriend's voice. "Seulgi, I..."

"I know babe, you love me right?" she closed her eyes and headed for Yunho's lips.

"Seulgi..." Yunho grabbed her face to stop her. "I... I'm sorry."

"You're sorry for loving me?" Seulgi asked him. "Don't be!"

"No, I'm sorry because..." Yunho trailed off, "I pick Jaejoong."

"What?" she breathed out. It took her a while to process what Yunho told her. "You what?!" Her voice turned into a yell. She grabbed a hold of Yunho's hands and held it tight.

"I'm sorry," Yunho apologized to her like a man. "But, we're breaking up. It's not going to work out between us. I'm sorry."

The murmurs went louder and louder. Nobody expected this outcome. Of course Jaejoong did, but seeing Yunho walk the other way made him lose all hope for a second.

"For that...that bastard?!" She pointed at Jaejoong. "Lies. You're lying! I'm a girl Yunho. And he's a guy! A ing guy! You'll be better off with me! I'm rich and pretty! And plus he can't make you feel good."

"Who says I don't have what you have?" Jaejoong butted in. "Do you even know who I am?"

"You're a ," Seulgi yelled at him. "That's what you are."

"I can crush you with my pinky." He stopped. "Not only do I have great pride in myself, I have money to back it up."

"Seulgi..." Yunho tried to shake her hands off that was locked at his own wrists, "Let go."

"What?" Seulgi said in disbelief? "I don't know anyone named...

"Deny it all you want but people like me can't help but get richer and richer by just breathing," Jaejoong spoke casually. "Especially if you're someone like me that works as an assistant to the richest man in Asia. I'm a Kim if that's what you need as a hint. I like everything I see and have touched of Jung Yunho and I'll stake my claim on him. If you can't protect what's yours then you don't deserve to keep it."

Yunho pushed her hands away and headed towards Jaejoong. The raven haired man's frown turned upside down. He smiled not with confidence but with relief that Yunho really did pick him when he had lost hope. He let a short breath out as he placed his hands out waiting for Yunho to grab it.

He was glad that Yunho was really a man of his words. He watched as Yunho hesitantly grabbed a hold of his hand. And when it was finally in his reach, he pulled Yunho with great force towards him causing the man to lose balance.

"Jaejoong! What the hell do you think you're doing!" Yunho yelled as he landed in Jaejoong's embrace. His answers were quickly answered by Jaejoong's right hand holding the back of his neck and then a different tongue going inside his mouth. He was about to punch the raven haired man with his fist but it was all too weak. Jaejoong grabbed that fist and placed it at Yunho's back while they kissed.

Jaejoong's own tongue was already inside of Yunho in a short amount of time, exploring him, tasting every inch of space he had. Yunho felt like he was burning. For the whole time, his eyes were wide open but even though he felt like he shouldn't be doing this, it felt good. Jaejoong was good. But why was it different? Of course he kissed Seulgi many times but never did it feel like this. He needed to control himself but he ended up letting a moan escape out. Jaejoong completely devoured his mouth in a matter of seconds.

Jaejoong ended the kiss and looked at Seulgi. "Does that answer your question Seulgi?"

"Jaejoong...Jaejoong... Jaejoong," Seulgi mumbled repeatedly. "You just ... Jung Yunho was mine!"

Jaejoong laughed. "Yes, he was yours."

"He's my boyfriend you...you ...you jerk!" Seulgi yelled out.

"Ehh? You sure you would still like to call me that?" he gave her a challenging smirk. He looked at Yunho. "This girl is saying you're her boyfriend Yunho." Then he wrapped around his arms around Yunho's abs.

"Jaejoong..." Yunho was shocked by what Jaejoong did to him. "Just what are you trying to do? You guys talk like I'm someone for sale! Why are you doing this?" He was all too flustered and so he just held his lips from the shock.

"Isn't it obvious?" Jaejoong smiled at him and went straight for his ear. He bit it which caused Yunho's senses to come back to him. "It's because..." A grin. "I wanted to."

"But you can't just...just...!" Yunho couldn't complete his sentence. Giving up, he ran outside of the cafeteria holding on to his ear. He needed to relieve his stress down there. He couldn't believe he got a hard on without Jaejoong touching any part of his body other than the back of his neck and his right arm.

************

"Wow," Changmin stared wide eyed. "I never would've expected that happening..." They looked away from the scene that had just unfolded.

"Never thought he liked Yunho," Yoochun added. "But as expected from people like him. They always get what they want."

"Wow, that secretary is wild. Anyways, Chun! Try some of this!" Changmin gave him a bit of his kimbap. He fed it to him.

With Yoochun's stuffed face, he looked really cute. All Junsu wanted was to squish his face. Instead...some other guy did it for him.

He heard Changmin laugh out loud. "You look so cute." Those were the words that made Yoochun a bit brighter. Jealousy. Junsu couldn't help but lose is appetite. He watched them some more.

Now, Changmin was pinching Yoochun cheeks.

Junsu placed his hands on his knees and started tapping them. He wanted to do that.

"Do you want another piece?" That's what he heard Changmin ask Yoochun. "Here."

Junsu looked at how Changmin was really having fun feeding Yoochun.

"Thanks Changmin-ah," Yoochun said as his mouth was stuffed with food.

Their table was getting most of the attention now too but they never realized. Junsu was sure he heard hearts shattering from the people who sat around them. Anyways, the real truth was that he wanted to leave from where he was sitting really badly. He couldn't feel anything but jealosy running through his veins. In his head, he wanted to be like that with Yoochun. He wanted to feed him. But why? He knew he had some affection for the man but he never realized that it grew to be this much. Frustration. That's what he knew he felt right now. He felt like the third wheel and so he didn't want to stay behind and eat his food there.

"S-sorry guys but I think I'm going to take a walk... or something," Junsu made up an excuse. He got up and walked really fast.

"Hey! Wait Junsu," Yoochun yelled. Instantly, all eyes stared at him. Why couldn't people mind their own businesses? "Just... be careful."

Junsu just waved goodbye with a smile.

"New friend?" Changmin asked him as he sat down. Yoochun called out to him. He never does that to me...

"Yeah," Yoochun answered.

"He's the new kid right?"

"Yeah."

"How new?"

"Last week," another short reply was given to him.

It was hard to keep a conversation now.

"Did you make new friends Yoochun?" Changmin randomly asked.

"Just the people who you met today with me, plus Yunho," Yoochun replied.

Changmin kept a note on that. Then, he started to list his questions and answers in his head once again. He learned new things from his stay in this cafeteria.

'So Yoochun, stood up for Xiah Junsu which then made Siwon really mad at him. Which then lead to his kidnapping and to the underground auction where Kim Junsu apparently bought him for one hundred million dollars because of Kim Jaejoong.' Changming poked his food. 'The only question here is that...Why? Why would Kim Junsu buy Yoochun for that much money just because of what his assistant asked of him? Why...?' His plate now became messy. 'The only conclusion I can draw out of this is that Kim Junsu knew Yoochun before he got to the auction. So they were friends already. But, Yoochun doesn't know that they are friends...probably. A disguised friend then? So then let's narrow it down to Yoochun's friends. Who does Yoochun know that he's close to? Friends...Who are his friends? Jung Yunho, of course. And Kim Jaejoong, as it seems and Xiah Junsu, that geek.' Things were kind of coming together now. 'Probability of each one of the people becoming the disguised friend is 33%. Jung Yunho is eliminated for obvious reasons so that leaves Kim Jaejoong and Xiah Junsu. A fifty fifty chance now. But then, Kim Jaejoong can't be the disguised friend because he is the assistant of Kim Junsu. He's eliminated too. So now that leaves...Xiah Junsu. But that would mean that...the probability of that geek being the disguised Kim Junsu is above 90% considering that Yoochun might have another friend. Chances of that happening would be a little less that 5% though.

"Suspiscious..." he mumbled out. The high and mighty Kim Junsu as ... Xiah Junsu? "I can't... see that happening.

"Changmin," Yoochun called his name but compared to how he called out to Junsu, it was just a mere whisper.

He snapped out of his calculations. "Something wrong Yoochun?"

"Why are you here?" Yoochun asked him. "I mean why did you pick this school?"

"I was really waiting for that question Chun-ah," Changmin patted his head. "Anyways, my father told me or at least forced me to come here." That was a lie and a truth in one sentence.

"Oh, well, I see," Yoochun was a bit disappointed. He was hoping that he'd hear something along the lines of 'because I missed you' or 'because I wanted to see you everyday'. "I'm going for a bit... take a nap outside. I have a two hour break." That's what he said instead.

"Would you like me to come with you for a bit until my class starts?" Changmin asked him.

"It's alright. Don't bother about me too much okay?" Yoochun smiled. He waved goodbye. In truth, he wanted to be alone because as much as he loved Changmin, seeing him for the first time after... a while, he couldn't help but feel the distance between him and the other man now. And it hurt him so much. What if he left him all of a sudden? What if he just doesn't care about him anymore? All these thoughts made him scared. His feet walked him to the most quietest place his ears found most comfort at. The usual spot, where there wasn't much sun in the field. He stopped though as he saw a figure pacing in a circle exactly where he liked to lie down.

"Junsu?" Yoochun wasn't really sure but when the figure responded to the name he knew it was him.

"Oh Yoochun!" Junsu pretended that he was his usual cheery self. But in reality, he was really frustrated because he wanted Yoochun all to himself. One hundred percent.

"Why are you...?" Yoochun asked as he stared at Junsu with his questioning eyes.

The geek answered him with an awkward forced. He planned to lie the whole time but once glance, just one glance at those eyes, he felt like he was going to be busted. So instead, he told the truth but with a lie covering it up. Junsu sat down on the grass. "Say Yoochun," Junsu started to speak seriously. "Can I ask you a question?" He decided that, whatever Yoochun says to him here, that's what he'll do. No matter what the answer is.

Yoochun walked towards him and sat down beside Junsu with just a little bit of space in between them. "I'll try to answer."

"Alright well!" Junsu breathed out. "This is just...well, rhetorically speaking, say...that there's a Mr. A who likes Mr. X, but..." he kept on doing hand motions to convey the characters. "Mr. X doesn't know about Mr.A's feelings and because he's blinded by his boyfriend already. So then finding himself not being able to do anything, the guy feels that he's frustrated because everytime he watches Mr. X doing all these lovey dovey things with his boyfriend, he wishes that he could do that with him too.

"So the guy is jealous, basically of Mr. X's boyfriend,'" Yoochun summed up his point. "And?"

"The guy is frustrated because he wants to keep Mr. X all to himself," Junsu added on. "What do you think the guy should do then?"

"I think the guy should confess his feelings to Mr. X," Yoochun responded as he looked up at blue sky. His eyes really did match with the sky. Both were serene but at the same time, both are unpredictable things that could strike you down in one blow.

"Sounds easy but it's quite hard, believe me," Junsu replied. "I mean...rhetorically speaking of course!"

"It's always better knowing that you did something," Yoochun told him. "If you lose the chance and you didn't do anything about it knowing that you could, then you'll just regret it for the rest of your life." He forced out a smile. Talking about this made him remember how he was too helpless and weak to help his mother from that... fire. If only he was strong and wasn't like a child. He could've protected his mother from anything and not the other way arond. "If you could change something, then do whatever you to make yourself happy-- even if it's a little too selfish. I think when it comes to happiness people need to be a bit selfish."

"Then Yoochun," Junsu looked at him in the eyes accepting that he had to do it at some point in time. So that's what he'll do. His heart was set. "What if I tell you that I'm Mr. A?"

"Well I already knew that was coming," Yoochun smiled at him. "I just didn't know who Mr. X was."

"Then what if I told you that, you, Park Yoochun is Mr. X? That I really like you and I can't help it."

Yoochun looked at him suggesting that he was listening for more.

"Give me your hand," Junsu told him as he gave the other man a smile that covered up his nervousness. "Don't worry, I'll be quick." He added that line in for a little assurance.

The other man nodded as he held out his hands and smiled at him with those eyes that attracted everyone, even Junsu's own heart.

"I know this is going to sound...funny but...this is probably the only time since you won't consider it" Junsu tried hard not to stutter as he grabbed Yoochun's hands and squeezed on it tight. In an instant, the man stiffened under his touch which left Junsu questioning if the man hated this situation.

Yoochun stared at his hands and then looked at the other figure. He was really clueless, confused and apprehensive about what's going to happen next.

"Yoochun..." Junsu spoke as he pulled on the other man's hand causing him to lean forward.

Caught off guard, Yoochun was a bit shocked because all of a sudden, both their faces were so close to each other. He could feel the other man's breath on his skin. There was an unexpected strength of the pull that he just experienced. Junsu was strong.

Yoochun looked at Junsu with eyes wide open and didn't budge from his spot. What?

"I really really like you." That was all Yoochun heard. "I fell in love with you."

Then, the most unexpected thing happened that day.

Junsu gave the blue eyed man a quick kiss and ran off, leaving him all alone, sitting by himself, frazzled.

*******

Yunho ran through the halls with his racing heart. What the hell is wrong with my body? Yunho slowed down after a while and leaned on a locker, clutching his pounding chest. He could've sworn his heart could jump out of his ribcage any second now. Why did I react like that? He was still worried about his "excitement" from earlier on. It wasn't too big right now to be noticeable so he was grateful.

"Yunho!" a voice yelled from across the hallway. It was Jaejoong's.

Instead of waiting for the man to get to him, he walked away. He just walked. Not ran.

"Wait Yunho!" Jaejoong called out. Finally, after some running, he caught up. "Yunho!" he grabbed the man's left shoulder and spun him around. "Is that all you can take?"

"Go away," Yunho shooed him off.

"I don't see why I have to," Jaejoong answered.

"Then I'll go. Don't follow me." He was in the process of turning around once again but Jaejoong grabbed a tight hold of his hand. "Don't touch me!" he finally snapped.

"But why?" Jaejoong just smiled at him. "I don't see what I did wrong."

"You kissed me and you bit my --"

"I don't see why those things are wrong," Jaejoong replied to him, testing his patience. "You started being my boyfriend when you came out of that incident alive."

"You just don't kiss someone without their permission!" Yunho blurted out.

"Now why do I need permission from you who is officially my boyfriend?"

Yunho became flustered. "Shut up." He flicked Jaejoong's hands away from his own and walked very fast to the nearest room he could find. The staff washroom. Opening the door, he went inside. But when he closed it, Jaejoong got in the way and stopped the door from advancing any further.

"You shouldn't tick me off Jung Yunho," Jaejoong warned him.

"Why did you do that to me in front of every one?" Yunho freaked out as he tried to close the door Jaejoong was blocking. Good thing no one was lurking around the halls at this time.

"Because I can do whatever I want to!"

"You can't!" Yunho asked as he struggled to close the door once more.

"I can," Jaejoong rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Listen here Yunho, didn't we make a deal? I really expected you to be a man true to his words"

Yunho still didn't give in. He still continued trying to close the door. "Why...?" That was all he could ask.

"Because I really like you. I don't know how many times I have to spill the beans," Jaejoong hit the bullseye. Seeing Yunho thrown off guard, he gave the door another push with more power which sent Yunho back and him getting inside the staff washroom. "You really piss me off..." Jaejoong scratched the back of his head and slammed the door shut, locking it. He walked towards Yunho who was right beside the sink.

"What the hell Jaejoong?" Yunho yelled at him. "Are you cra--"

A kiss. That was all it took for Jaejoong to shut Yunho up. "Time's up." Jaejoong smirked.