Money Can't Buy Everything

I'm Cool

 

Chapter 10

 

Money Can't Buy Everything

"I'll have a glass of Martini," a woman ordered, "on the rocks please."

"As you wish," Yoochun said as he picked up a glass with ice. With his long delicate fingers, he tipped a bottle pouring its contents in to the glass. He ended it with a small twist of his wrist to slowly stop the flow of the drink without a mess.

"Always as graceful as usual Yoochun," another woman in their middle ages complimented, "but I'm sure you could do better than just being a bartender here. How about coming home with me to make proper use of those hands?"

"No, thank you," Yoochun bowed apologetically, placing his right hand at his abdomen and his left at his lower back. He looked at her with his calming blue eyes. "I am only here to serve you drinks upon your request."

A playful smile from the woman at the opposite side of the bar said, "A rejection huh? But then again, I don't feel a tad bit disappointed since your eyes soothes these feelings away. They must be nice to look at in the mirror everyday."

Yoochun gave her a fake smile back.

Every human being living on this earth had different masks worn on their faces hoping that their most deepest darkest secrets and fears won't be recognized. Even he himself had one. That's what he found out as time passed by. All of them here had secrets that they preferred others not to know.

But when it came to him, how come he wanted everyone to know his? If people knew his pain, then maybe...

Yoochun tried to avoid the conversation. "If you need any other drinks, please feel free to call me again." This was the only conversation he didn't like to talk about. In his mind, the eyes he received were the only things that pained him the most.

Why did God spare his life? Memories of the past still haunted him. Even if it all happened many years ago, there were always little things that reminded him of the past. As hard as he wanted to move on, he always found himself stuck, always traumatized by fear making him immobile. As much as he faked it, the more it came back to him.

He walked to the back of the building quickly. Tears were coming up again and there was a lump in his throat that he couldn't swallow. It started to feel strainful.

/Flashback:

"Wow!" a boy opened the door of the room where Yoochun stayed at in the hospital. "Are you sick too?"

Yoochun just stared at the wandering boy wondering what he was doing.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine. I'm sick too! You see?" the little boy raised up his shirt from there. He directed Yoochun's gaze at his chest where tiny stitches could be seen right where his heart lied. "Three days ago, my chest felt like it was going to go booom! I couldn't breathe and all but my daddy says I'll be fine since my operation was successful."

Yoochun still just stared.

"Where are you parents?" the intruding boy continued to ask, fixing his shirt down. "You look lonely. Would you like me to keep you company for a while?" He walked to Yoochun's side and climbed his bed. But still, Yoochun didn't reply.

"Wow! You have pretty eyes!" the little boy looked at Yoochun close up. "You're so lucky! Mine just looks just like everyone else!"

A tear escaped from Yoochun's eyes like the boy hit the cherry on the darts board.

"Ah! Don't cry! Why? Did I say... something wrong? I'm sorry!"

Another tear fell. Followed by another one, and another.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" the little boy apologized. "They were just so pretty..."

"They're not ... pretty on me," Yoochun finally cried out. "They hurt." He wiped his tears away but they were replaced by more.

"That's okay! I don't think they're ugly."

"Changmin-ah!" a nurse called out from the hallway. "Where are you?"

"They're looking for me," the little boy beside Yoochun whispered to him. "I sneaked out but I'll visit you again...What's your name?" He slowly went down Yoochun's bed feet first to secure his landing.

"My name?" Yoochun sniffled.

"My name is Changmin," the seemingly younger boy said. "Tell me yours!"

"Y-Yoochun," the boy crying on the bed replied.

"Okay! Now we're friends!" Changmin declared by himself. He shook Yoochun's hand and closed the door quietly on him.

Yoochun was left at a loss for words. And that's when he felt it. Changmin's hands felt warm like his mother's. It felt nice to hold.

/End of Flashback

Yoochun stared at his two hands. Over the years even with Changmin, they still felt cold. He thought they were warm at first but now he started to question himself.

Why were his hands still cold everytime he held on to Changmin's own? Every day he wanted more as if it was like Changmin's love wasn't enough.

Just like the first time they met, Changmin's hands were the same warmth he felt as before but now he started to feel like there was something missing.

What was missing?

Even if he was with someone who loves him, how come his heart still pained everday?

"Mom, can you hear me?" Yoochun whispered at the night air at the back of the building. He crouched down and leaned against the wall. "If you were here, maybe I won't be alone anymore." He grabbed a fistful of his hair like he was frustrated with himself and even the whole world. "I wish you took me with you."

From everyone everyday, he did feel love. He sure did get love but why does his heart hurt so much still?

"Why do I always feel so insecure Mom?" Yoochun whimpered by himself. "Why do I feel so lonely even with Changmin whom I love the most? I don't get it."

As usual, he took out his phone and dialed the number of the person who he wanted to hear the most from.

**************

"Do you think he'll be fine Mr. Kim?" Changmin asked Junsu.

"Jung Yunho will be fine," he replied. "He's under my care today."

Changmin looked surprisingly at the man who was getting carried off by the ambulance. No wonder that face looked familiar. Minus the blood on his face, he sure did look like that guy from five years ago. "Jung Yunho huh?" he mumbled under his breath. That name sure brought up old memories. He knew the guy of course but they only met each other face to face once and it was their first and last meeting. "He sure did grow up pretty good."

/Flashback:

"So you're Yunho huh? Yoochun's best friend in his school," the fourteen year old Changmin asked. "Why did you call me here?" He spoke so rudely to the man who was the same age as Yoochun, two years older than him.

"Changmin?" Yunho got up at the bench of the park.

The teenager nodded.

"You know, you shouldn't have accepted his feelings like that," the older kid said as he walked towards him. "Why did you even say yes?"

"I wanted to protect him," Changmin answered. "Out of all the people, you should know how he feels since you are always with him." He stared Yunho down with his eyes. " Don't worry, I don't go to the same school as the both of you but I know what's happening around Yoochun's life."

"Well, his past is just making him confused about love," Yunho shot back. "The way you handled the situation isn't the right way!"

"I only wanted to protect him," Changmin said again. "Keeping him close is the only way I can do it."

"You'll only hurt him in the end!" Yunho retorted. "He really thinks that you love him as his other half. His other soul!" Yunho paused and rolled his fingers into a tight ball to keep himself sane but failed. He snapped and grabbed Changmin by the collar. "I know this is the first time that we're meeting but listening to Yoochun talking about you for FOUR years...I know what he's feeling right now. And it's not that type of love you said yes to."

"You don't think I know that?!" Changmin pushed him away. "Ever since that day, my father and I decided to take him in, I watched him cry in his room every night. Every ing night." There was a yell of frustration. "I want what's best for him but I don't know what to do. Yesterday, when he told me he liked me and that he'd be happy if I accepted his feelings, I was shocked too. I know it's just like brotherly love between us but if he was going to be happy then I thought everything would be okay!"

"Well, the only happiness you're giving him is temporary," Yunho told him. "He hasn't opened up after that incident so he wouldn't know the difference between the different kids of love. One day, he'll start to yearn for another beating feeling that he is still unaware of. But till then, he'll always be lonely. He'll be happy for a while but you can't do this forever."

"Even if it's temporary," Changmin furrowed his eyebrows. "I'd like to see his real smile in front of my eyes...even if his happiness would only last for a short time."

"Don't let him be too dependent on you," Yunho warned him. "He won't be able to take another hit." He walked slowly towards Changmin, passing the figure in front of him.

"I don't plan to," Changmin replied.

"I'd kill you if you do."

/End of Flashback

"Aren't you picking it up?" His thoughts were cut off by Junsu's question.

Changmin stared at Junsu dumbfoundedly. The ring of his phone answered his question and so he took it out from his pocket and looked at who's calling.

Junsu's eyes opened wide. He was surprised of course. But at the same time he became curious and confused when he caught a glimpse of Changmin's caller ID. It said, 'My love'.

That ID name sure looked familiar and so Junsu tried hard to remember. He tried to make that line click in on his head

/Flashback:

"Well-" Junsu was about to say something but a ringtone erupted from nowhere.

Yoochun was surprised but he quickly took the phone out of his pocket. The caller ID said "My Love".

"Who's My Love?" Junsu asked himself. "He has a girlfriend?" He got a bit disappointed and maybe more jealous.

/End of Flashback

'Was this too much of a coincidence?' he thought.

Junsu tried to listen to the conversation. He didn't get anything out of it but a name.

"Hello? Yoochun? It's already around eight at night! You alright? Your voice doesn't sound too good." he heard Changmin ask. "Ah..You're at work? Did Yunho drop you off?"

"Yunho...?" Junsu started to ask his head a lot of questions. This was a huge blow to him.

Was there such a thing as a small world? He had a one hundred percent chance that this was the Park Yoochun he knew.

But why does Yoochun even call a guy like him?

What was his relationship to him?

He was labeled as 'My love'...? So that means...

He's the boyfriend?

Junsu began to analyze the situation and Changmin's answers in his head. There was a moment of silence. Probably, Yoochun was talking.

"You're using my car? That's a first," Changmin paused again. He seemed to be hesitating to answer. "No. Not tonight. I'm sorry, I'm busy today. Maybe I'll visit your apartment some time again? I know you didn't want to be a bother for me and my father so you moved out last year but you know I'd always find time for you."

Another pause.

"No? You don't want me to come over? Okay. I understand."

Junsu figured the whole thing out.

Of course Yoochun wouldn't want Changmin to see his apartment all empty. He probably didn't know that Yoochun moved out.

"Well, I need to go. I'm right beside my boss. Take care. Okay. I love you."

He turned to Junsu once again who was lost in his thought calculating. "Sorry for taking the call. But I'll leave for my appointment now."

"You're leaving to meet the guy who just called you?" Junsu wanted to feed his curiosity.

"Oh, you were listening?"

"No, not in particular."

Changmin replied. "No. But I'm leaving to sign and finalize some papers today."

"It's alright. You can take your leave then."

"I will probably see you tomorrow," Changmin bowed goodbye.

'Tomorrow?' Junsu asked himself. "We don't have any set meetings tomorrow Shim Changmin." He wanted to tell him that but the man was already fast pace walking to his car that was parked at the other building.

"Hey Su," Jaejoong was holding his left arm but wasn't limping at all.

"Do you need to go to the hospital as well?" Junsu asked him.

"We need to have a talk," Jaejoong looked at him with his piercing eyes. "Today, if you please."

Junsu stared at those eyes. "But is your condition alright for a conversation?"

"I just got punched. I can take it," Jaejoong stood up straight. "You should know me by now."

"Then how about the usual place?" Junsu asked him.

Jaejoong swayed his head left to right in disagreement. "No, we need to go somewhere quiet so we can seriously talk. Plus I don't want to be around loud places for today."

"A quiet bar then," Junsu suggested. "We'll go to a different place today. Call your servant...assistant or what ever. Tell him to go look for one. I'll drive us there."

About fifteen minutes later, both the Kim's had reached the front gates. The place didn't look shabby at all. The bar was really very peaceful, serene, quiet. There were less people filling the seats and everything just looked properly organized.

"You need to thank Eeteuk for me for his good work all the time," Junsu told Jaejoong as they took the seats at the middle of the bar.

"He's decent," Jaejoong replied.

Instantly, they were greeted by a bartender. "What would you like to start off your evening, sirs?"

"Give us water for now," Junsu ordered him, "one with ice taking up half of the glass and the other one without."

The man was surprised with Junsu's detailed order.

"Hey Chun," the bartender who took their order called out to the guy who was crouching on the ground, organizing the wine bottles underneath. "Did you hear that?"

"Yes," a man named Chun answered. "Do I take over these orders too?"

"Yeah. It's time for my break now," the man said to him.

"Alright," Chun responded. He took two glasses from the bottom and got up from his crouching position. Without a sound, he focused on placing the glass down in front of the customers to show them how the drinks were finely served. As ordered, he filled one glass with ice half full and the other one without. Water was followed.

Finally, he looked at the customers he served drinks for the first time. "Here you go --"

The two figures shocked him. But it also went the same for the other two. They probably found out each of their presences before he did. Lots of questions popped in in Yoochun's head in an instant.

'Why were they here?'

Why is Jaejoong with Kim Junsu?

Why is Kim Junsu with Jaejoong?

Why were they together?

Yoochun's eyes were held by Kim Junsu's own. Looking in the other man's eyes, he felt weak but not to the point where he got scared.

"Yoochun?" Jaejoong started off.

His eyes were finally able to stare somewhere else.

******************

Changmin walked through the doors with a sign saying, 'General Office'. There, he was greeted by a particular woman.

"Good evening," the woman said to him. "It's late right now so we can make this quick alright?"

Changmin nodded. "So what do I need to do right now?"

"You just need to sign the paper work and fill in some information so that you can pay your fee right away."

"Is my request to skip two years approved?"

"Looking at these files you gave us, you can skip three years but if you want to only skip two, then it's fine as well," she replied.

"Just two is fine. Besides, I have no interest in just studying," Changmin answered.

"You must be a smart man then." The woman gave him a face that gave out the word "annoyed". As the head of this academy, studying should be the most important thing. Nothing should be done half spiritedly. "I hope you'll enjoy your time here."

"Is that all?" Changmin asked.

"Yes, that is all."

To be polite, Changmin bowed and exited the doorway.

"Remember to come in earlier than the set time to get your things organized."

Changmin nodded and continued to leave.

**********************

"Jaejoong-shi," Yoochun said politely. "What are you doing here?" Yoochun threw a smile in and pretended to know that Kim Junsu didn't exist.

"Shouldn't you greet your master first and not ignore him?" Kim Junsu spoke. He was upset that Yoochun would always ignore him. He was the one who rescued him from Siwon and for that he should at least show some sign of gratefulness. Instead, what he got for presents were hateful stares from those eyes that attracted him in the first place.

Yoochun's eyes closed. He was worried about this situation. First, Jaejoong, his classmate was there and then it will be too shameful if he found out that he was sold into ion. And it was to this man right beside him too. Second, looking at Kim Junsu, his heart would always push him away making himself hate the man in front of him right now. He didn't know why he felt this way but every time he looked at him, the last image of his Father's face would pop up in his head.

Jaejoong broke in. "So Yoochun, you work here?" An awkward smile popped up.

Feeling the need to answer the question, Yoochun just said, "Yes." He ignored Junsu's rudeness.

"That's... good," Jaejoong replied filling in the awkward atmosphere. He wanted to start a nice conversation but a one word reply isn't much of a good conversation at all.

"Kim Jaejoong," Junsu butted in impatiently. "Enough of that."

Jaejong quickly turned to his side, his face to Junsu. He questioned the irritated man with his eyes.

Calling his full name like that, what did he intend to do? He looked at Yoochun's face that was full of questions, fear and hate.

"Yoochun," Jaejoong called his name. He knew exactly what Yoochun was thinking about. "It's okay. You don't know yet right? Yunho didn't tell you?"

Yoochun's blue eyes widened. "So you are one of the Kim's? Is that why you're together with him?"

Jaejoong nodded. "That is my last name. I would've assumed Yunho told you that already."

Yoochun questioned. "Yunho knew? Is that why Kim Junsu bought me? Was it because of you?" He nudged his head to the direction on where Junsu sat.

Kim Junsu replied instead. "I'm glad you know that I own you now. And I won't be letting you go anytime soon."

"People are not petty little things you can just own," Yoochun stated. It seemed like every time Junsu spoke, he would just snap too quickly like all his patience would get away by a whirlpool.

Ignoring the statement, Junsu asked another question. "Why are you working here?"

"And why is someone of high status as you would care as to what I do?" Yoochun rudely answered. He never bothered looking at Kim Junsu at all. And so he just continued to wipe glasses with the cloth that he always held on the job.

A sudden yell from the manager at the back was heard. "Yoochun! Is that the way you treat our customers?" He walked right beside him and held the back of his head forcing it down so that they bowed together. "Sorry about that," the manager apologized Kim Jaejoong and Junsu. "He's usually not like this at all!"

"Don't worry about it," Jaejoong smiled. "We're friends so it's fine."

"Oh!" the manager smiled. "I'm sorry for ruining your conversation then." He turned to Yoochun. "And you, this is a quiet bar. Everyone will hear anything you say loudly. Keep it down if your comments are going to be rude ones. You'll make our bar have a bad reputation."

"Sorry sir," Yoochun apologized.

"Yoochun," Kim Junsu called. "I'll have red wine with two cubes of ice."

The manager gave him a strict stare. Yoochun could only follow.

As he prepared it, Junsu watched intriguingly. He watched as the man at work gracefully prepared his drink. Any human eye would be pleased with the sight.

Seconds passed and no one talked. The air was filled with soft murmurs from people's conversations.

"You should stop working here now. I can spoil you like a rich kid since I own you," Junsu talked to Yoochun. "If you ask then you'll receive."

"Like I said, you can't own people," Yoochun replied as he focused on filling the glass close to the rim. "Nothing you have will ever make me happy." He placed the glass gently in front of Junsu.

Money can't but everything. That was too obvious. It couldn't buy the air that he breathed. It couldn't buy his mother's life back. It couldn't buy back his past. If money was able to that, he'd work for it all his life.

"Money can buy everything, Yoochun," Junsu continued. "Just like how I bought you."

A slam was heard from the wine bottle. It was discreetly done though. Yoochun really hated these types of people. He despised them to the core. People like him stood at the top of the pedestal just watching and poking fun of people's misfortune. "Then Kim Junsu," he closed his eyes in annoyance, "if money can buy everything then buy the one and only thing that can make me happy. Buy me the feeling of happiness. Give me something that won't make me lonely everyday. Give me something that will make my nightmares go away. Buy me my past back," Yoochun's eyes were about to be filled with tears for the second time that night.

Junsu noticed Yoochun's feelings for the first time. Is he in that much pain for him to say those things?

"Speechless?" Yoochun scoffed. "Well then Mr. Kim," Yoochun called out as he took a huge breath. "If you have any orders then you may call me again." Just like the woman he served before. He left to take another order.

*************

"Son!" Mr. Jung hugged Yunho who was on the bed. "Kim Junsu's secretary called me and told me the story. "I can't believe you tripped and fell when you tried to catch Mr. Kim's pregnant secretary from falling from the stairs. You even hurt your eye!"

Yunho was shocked by the story. Who ever made that up must have had a great immagination.

"Don't worry," Yunho assured his father, "they stopped the bleeding. And as for the wound, they told me to put this medication on it so that it won't leave a scar. The doctor said that it's not deep enough for stitches. It just happened to be the spot where there was a lot of blood flow.

"Did you manage to get close to Kim Junsu though? He is quite rich."

"No."

"No?! Meeting him and at least touching him would only happen once in a blue moon Yunho!"

"I was injured okay?" Yunho replied. "At least, you should be more worried about me than Kim Junsu."

"I know but Son--"

"I talk to his assistant lots so that's good enough," Yunho answered. "He's in the same class as me."

"Oh what luck!" Mr. Jung became happy again. "Get close with his assistant okay?"

Yunho rolled his eyes with that thought.

/Flashback

"If we ever do get out of this mess, I'd be so happy that I'd be your boyfriend," Yunho told Jaejoong.

/End of Flashback

Why did he even say that? Seulgi will kill me.

"You don't need to worry," Yunho sighed.

He should have just kept his mouth shut.

************************

"I'll call you up soon!" Jaejoong grinned at Yoochun. And then, he looked at Junsu, sighing. "You're such a spoiled kid Su. At least someone can recognize your faults."

"I don't know what his problem is," Junsu rolled his eyes as he sipped on his red wine. He watched Yoochun as he gave fake smiles to the customers. "I can't do anything if he keeps on rejecting my offers like that."

"You're really interested in him are you?"

"Who knows," Junsu placed his glass down. "I can't read him at all."

"That's what I thought too," Jaejoong said. "There's something off about him."

"Do you know his background?"

"Not yet," Junsu answered. "I only met him two days ago. I'll do some background research some other time."

Junsu continued to spin his wine around his glass. He loved the sound of ice hitting the glass.

"Getting to business," Jaejoong changed the subject. "School's getting a bit too dangerous don't you think?"

"Can't handle it anymore?" Junsu asked him.

"I can," Jaejoong told him, "but there would be a higher chance Yunho would be around me after school hours. I need to put an end to Siwon right now."

"I can say the same thing," Junsu drank his wine again. "Have you prepared the required information? I'm sure you heard me today and I assume you've been doing your job?"

"Are you underestimating me Junsu?" Jaejoong asked. "You don't need to ask that." He took his phone out and went to his notes page. From there he scrolled and scrolled. "These are the lists of the people who have connections to the Choi family business."

"Alright then," Junsu smirked. "Get my secretaries to call them one by one and give them a message from me. Tell each one of them to cut off all ties with the Choi family or else they go to jail for illegal dealings. Then for new businesses, the message would be the same."

"Sounds like a plan," Jaejoong placed his chin on his hand.

"You must love work for working till ten at night," Junsu gave a yawn and finished with a pout. He looked like a duck.

"Your personality is coming out. Your poker face is coming off," Jaejoong said. "You're tired aren't you?"

"You're more tired aren't you?"

"You think?"

"We'll call it a night then," Junsu finally said. "The only reason why you were so serious is that you wanted to spend more time with Yunho right?"

"You read me quite well," Jaejoong scoffed. He called for Yoochun. "I'd like the bill please."

"But really, there's a thirty percent that this plan might not go the way you like it," Junsu told him. "We're also playing with fire here." He looked at his glass and started to play with the base of the wine glass with his index finger.

"If that happens, I'll do whatever it takes to stop everything," Jaejoong's tone changed. "I'll take responsibility."

"Here's the bill," Yoochun said as he passed it to Jaejoong.

"Here you go," Junsu butted in. He gave Yoochun two hundred thousand won. "The rest is your tip for being so flawless with your serving."

He nudged the money in front of Yoochun's face. "Take it."

"Are you mocking of me?" Yoochun asked. It seems like he had taken Junsu's kind deed the wrong way.

"Don't misunderstand me," Junsu told him with his strict tone.

Yoochun thought it over. It took him a while but still, Junsu's hands were holding the money in front of his face. For ten seconds their position was held like that. And for each second that passed by, Junsu got more irritated. And so with his long arms, he reached for Yoochun's hand and opened them.

"Don't hesitate to take what I give you."

He shoved the money inside Yoochun's left hand and closed it.

Yoochun was surprised at the sudden rush of ... he didn't even know. The feel of the other man's hands on his own sent blood to fire rapidly all over Yoochun's body.

He started to remember some things from that night. That horrible night where he felt so exposed in front of everybody. That night in which he didn't even remember much about. That event just played in a fast forward motion.

/Flashback

Junsu dropped his phone as his free hand was pulled by Yoochun's own.

The man landed on his bed.

A deep kiss was then shared.

/End of Flashback

"I agree with Junsu," Jaejoong smiled at him. "That money is from your hard work okay? Don't misunderstand us."

Yoochun realized that Junsu wasn't there anymore. Unconsciously, he took his left hand that was once held by Junsu's own and held it close to his chest hoping that the warmness of it could soothe his cold heart. But pretty soon, his hands became cold again.

That man...

So he wasn't imagining it.

He kissed someone else other than Changmin.

And maybe ?

He wished he could remember after that point.

Did they really have ?

His eyes started to grow in shock from the memories he just regained. He couldn't believe he was kissing the Kim Junsu.

"Junsu told me to give this to you." Jaejoong went up to him and slipped a paper in his front pocket. "Both of us will see you at school tomorrow then."

Yoochun watched Jaejoong go out of the bar.

Did he hear him right? He said, 'both of us'. Both of us meaning him and Kim Junsu?

He rubbed the thought off and took out the piece of paper that has been folded up. Apparently, it was from Kim Junsu.

He read, 'See you at home. If you get there any later than midnight, I will get this place to fire you.'

Yoochun crumpled up the piece of paper and threw it in the garbage.

*****************

Next morning came too soon and that meant school again. Jaejoong was in pain but he wanted to go to work today so he shouldn't look like he was in pain. As usual, there were the people he wanted to see and also didn't want to see. Yunho and Yoochun were there. Seulgi was at the front row talking loudly with the rest of her es or should he call them her followers. But where was Junsu? He scanned the class again and found another empty desk. It belonged to Choi Siwon.

He must be in a load of trouble today along with his father.

"Class!" Mrs. Jang said. Jaejoong sighed as Junsu was about to be late again. "We have a new student today. Please be nice to him because he is two years younger than you. He's the smart type so don't wreck him!"

She looked at the doorway and gestured the man to come forward. "Come here and introduce yourself." She gave the man a smile.

As the tall figure walked, every eye was on him even Jaejoong's own. He knew the man. He just met the man. He worked with the man.

His eyes grew big.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Jaejoong mumbled to himself.

He didn't know what to feel with what he was just seeing and so he just listened.

"Hello everyone," the man introduced himself. "My name is Shim Changmin. It's a pleasure to meet all of you."

It is him.

Changmin's gaze landed on Jaejoong's eyes first but then switched to the man who was right beside an empty desk. Changmin looked at Yoochun who just stared at him. Just as usual, he couldn't read him.

Was he happy?

Surprised?

All these thoughts popped in his head.

"Shim Changmin," Mrs. Kang said. "You may take a seat right beside..." She looked for an empty desk that was not occupied. In a matter of seconds, she spotted one right beside the man with an eye patch. "Jung Yunho, stand up."

Changmin was surprised. Jung Yunho was here too?

He was about to walk but an interruption came from the door.

"Sorry Mrs. Kang," Junsu apologized. "I got lost again..."

"Xiah Junsu! That's two times in a row!" Mrs. Kang gave an exasperated sigh. "Next time I'll mark you in late for sure okay?"

Junsu bowed. He looked at the person who was right in front of the desk. He avoided eye contact though.

"What the hell is he doing here?!" Junsu's alarms inside him were running off.

Of course he knew the person. He worked with the person. He was just with him yesterday.

Because of panic, Junsu rushed to his spot beside Yoochun but he failed. He was almost there. He was right beside his desk but he tripped.

He just had to trip!

What did he trip on?

He tripped on his own foot.

"!" he quietly cursed. His glasses were nowhere to be seen in front of him again. He covered his eyes and Jaejoong just unconsciously stood up for aid. In usual cases, he wouldn't even care. But someone in this room had knowledge, had a keen eye, was sharp -- someone who was close was here.

Nobody knew where to pay attention to. It was either the falling Junsu, the one to the rescue Jaejoong, or the new student Changmin. Lots of people caused a commotion in the class today.

But suddenly, the heavy atmosphere was changed when Yoochun spoke with his voice that drove everyone mad. "Here." Yoochun nudged the glasses towards Junsu. "You shouldn't be tripping like that all the time."

"Sorry," Junsu got up as he shielded his eyes from being seen. He didn't know where Yoochun held his glasses at. He just looked down pretending to be feeling very embarrassed. But in reality, he felt more in panic. It wasn't the usual case. He was caught wide open. He was caught off guard-- completely of guard.

"Here," Yoochun said again as he grabbed Junsu's free hand and placed his glasses on his palm. A sudden jolt of electricity suddenly ran through his veins when their skin came in contact with each other.

His hands...

Junsu's hands...

They felt like...

"Thanks Yoochun!" Junsu squeaked out. He quickly placed his glasses on his face.

No, it couldn't be.

His trail of thought was once again interrupted. There was no way Xiah Junsu would be that hateful man. Maybe that's what you're suppose to feel like when you hold a strangers hand.

"Changmin, if you please," Mrs. Kang directed Changmin to Yunho. "Take your seat."

The new student eyed Junsu.

"What a weird kid," he mumbled out. "Now, where is Kim Junsu? He should go to this school too."