Survival 2 : Asking For LuHan's Opinion

Love, Please Survive !!

-YooRa-

                I've been walking for 3 minutes.. usually, going to school by bus will take about 15 minutes, but if I'm walking.. It may take about 3o minutes.. Hmph.. It's 7.43 a.m.. The school will start soon.. Haaa.. Will I be able to reach to school before the school start?

               Suddenly I heard a car honking.. I turned to my left and...

               "Yo! YooRa.. Walking to school eh?? I'm so pity for you.. Hahaha.." guess who did I saw.. It's LuHan, Mr Annoying.. Huh.. hy did I have to meet im here?

               "If you just wanna make fun of me, then just get lost from here.. You don't needed here.." I said coldly..

                "Yah! You're so lucky that I'm willing to approach you.. Even at the roadside.."

                "Who cares.. Just go away.. >:P I hate you.."

                "Okay then.. Bye! >:D " then he just drove away..

                "Yahhh!!!" I shouted.. He stopped his car..

                "Wanna have a ride? Shorty!! >;] " I didn't even care to answer but just hop in his car..

                "Yah!! Who did you call shorty, retard !!"

                "What? Retard?? Get out now!! OUUUTTT!!! " he shouted out loud.. I covered my ears..

                "Never.. WEKK >:P "

                "Aiishh.. " then we just went straight to school.. Hehe.. He never win whenever we had a fought.. XD serve his right.. Hahaha.. 10 minutes later we arrived at school.. It's faster than the estimate time since he's driving super fast in order to reach earlier.. but just 5 minutes before the gate will be close by the security guards.. =.=!

               "Just great.. 5 minutes more left!! " he said, happy with his new record for reached school a few minutes before the gate was closed..

                "Silly.. That's nothing.. "

               "What ever.. Now get out!! " he expelling me..

               "I can get out by myself.. No need to expel me.. >:0 " I opened the car's door.. As soon as I got out from the car, my ears catch some voices talking about.. ME AND THAT SNOBBISH PLAYER!!

               "Eh? They come to school together? She even came with LuHan's car?? Did they.." before they continue their words, I already cut their lines..

               "Nothing like what you're thinking about us will happen.. I, Kim YooRa would never.. EVER ATTRACT TO THIS PLAYER!!" I said while pointing at LuHan..

               "Yah, what did you said just now??.. What's wrong if I had so many girls around me? That's not your problem.."

               "Yeah.. What ever.. I don't wanna care.. "

              "Yah.... " then he began to nag and nag and nag and nag again into my ears.. I didn't pay any attention to him.. Well.. Actually, almost the whole school knows that we always had an argue whenever we meet each other.. I always hates everything about him and so do him but, the unexpected thing was we're bestfriend since we're enter the middle school.. I always assumed him as the playboy cuz he always had girls around him.. Yeah, I know, they weren't his girlfriends.. But, I don't know.. We just love to tease and scolding each other.. So all his girls were used to me, and they didn't even getting jealous about me being wiith him.. Cuz there's no way we would attract to each other.. Actually, all those girls was his fans.. I don't know what's the speciality he got? Just because of his looks?

               Yeah, I've to admit that he got the good looking and that cute baby face but they were just too annoying for me.. He always used his cuteness to 'bribe' people.. But that's doesn't worked on me.. Hehehe.. Okay.. Snap out of that... We just walked straight to our classroom.. When we entered the classroom, nothing's happen but some of our friends who were doing some revisions took a glance a us.. We walked to our seat.. Yeah, my place, was next to him.. Suddenly, 4 of our classmates come toward us.. Err.. Actually, toward LuHan..

              "LuHan, Why did you came late to school??" a girl named YuMi asked..

              "Oh.. There's a granny asked me for a help.. I don't have the heart to leave her, so I sent her to her destination.."  What!!! GRANNY???? Huh... I took a glanced to him and he did the same while show his tongue out.. Ah.. what ever..

* skip to the recess time*

-Not one-

              "Yah LuHan-ah.."

              "What is it, shorty?"

              "I wanna asked you something.."

               " What? " he asked..

               "Have you ever in love??" as soon as she said that, LuHan turned his head and look directly at YooRa..

               "What????"

              "Well.. Actually I wanna asked your opinion... About... L- Love.." she said in a low tone.. Not wanting the whole class to hear it...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello.. Sorry for the short update but I was really really really sleepy right now.. It's 00:56 (17/1/13) in the morning in Malaysia.. So I guess I should go to sleep now... Bye.. Good Morning.. (~.~) ZZZzzzzz