Survival 1 : Leave Me

Love, Please Survive !!

                 "10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. 6.. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.." It's 7:30 a.m sharp.. YooRa opened the gate of her house..

GRAAA... 

                 And start to walk out from her house, pass her neighbour's house beside her's..

                       "Eo? YooRa ? You wake up late again??? Hehehe" Yi Fan said while grinning.. 'Yesss!!' She thought.. He has opened his car's door..

                  "Yeah, I read up the fanfic in the internet till the last chapter and didn't even realised that it was already 3 a.m " she said while standing infront of Yi Fan's house.. 'That was one of the reason, but the main reason is, I wanna go to school with you.. That's my true reason.. That's why I woke up and came up late' she said in her mind.. He started up the car and drove his car to go outside his house then it stop infront of YooRa..

                "Hop in, or not you're gonna be very very late dear.." he offered.. She pretend to think for awhile..

                "Well.. If you want to.." then she just get on Yi Fan's car.. he began to drive away from their house, heading to their school.. YooRa and Yi Fan are going to the same school but he' older than her in one year..

                     "You better tell me the truth.. Did you really stayed up till the morning unintentionally or you've another reason, huh??"

                "I've said what I'm suppose to say.. And what's wrong with you.. Why did you came out late.. It's seems like you late, EVERYDAY!!'' she emphasized the word 'everyday'..

               "Hey, don't blame on me.. You know it right? I'm a basketball player, and yesterday we got an extra hour of training.. I even thought that Coach Hwang just wanna make us die on that moment..It's tiring you know that??" he explained..

                "Excuses.."

                "Hey, it's wasn't.. It's true!!"

                "Yeah.. Yeah.. What ever.. It's not like you have the training everyday.. Liar..", 'I'm the club's secretary, remember?.. Aish.. This guy..' she thought.

                "I wasn't"

                "Let me ask you something, last Tuesday you didn't even had any training but yet, the next Wednesday you still woke up late.. And what was the reason for that?"

                "Hey, I'm a student.. So I'm suppose to study.. Isn't that make a sense?" he asked

               "You?? Study??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" she begin to laugh out loud.. "What a funny jokes, EVER!!!"

                "Why did you laugh, I didn't say any funny words.." he got confused..

                "Aigoo.." she took a breath because she laugh until all the oxygen in her body got out..

                "Yah, Yi Fan oppa.. I never ever seen you alone with a book.. So how can you study?''

                "Well.. Everyone need to change dongsaengi.. Plus, I want to attract HyunAh's attention.. You knew it, right?"

               "Yes, I knew it.. Very well.." YooRa said in a low tone while looking at her fingers on her laps..

              "Eh? What's wrong? You didn't feeling well today?" Yi Fan asked..

              "No.. I'm fine.."

             "Oh.. Really? If you're fine then.. okay.. Ah.. speaking about HyunAh.. Did she got up yet?" he asked again.. 'I knew it.. You always wanna talk about her.. It's always about her..'

             '' Yeah.. She got up already.. She went to school by bus.."

              "Hm... Why didn't she wait for me? We can go to school together.."

             "Hello?! Together? We went to different school remember? She's older than us?!" YooRa reminded him.. After that they keep silence along their way to their school.. YooRa knows well that she doesn't pretty like he sister.. She got her father's face while HyunAh got her mother's face.. She has to admit this.. Her father was not that handsome.. But that's doesn't matter.. As long as he love them very well.. But sometimes YooRa would wish that she also got her mother's face gene.. So that Yi Fan would fall for her too.. Err.. correction.. Only her.. Suddenly Yi Fan's phone ringing..

                "Eo? It's HyunAh.." YooRa quickly turned her head to face Yi Fan.. "Yeobosayo? Nae, HyunAh-ah.. What's the matter?"

               " YI FAAAANNN!!! QUICKLY! COME HERE AND FETCH ME AT xxxxxxxx  STREET!! THE BUS SUDDENLY BROKE DOWN!! COME HERE NOW OR ELSE.. YOU'LL DEFINITELY REGRET!!!!!" HyunAh said in the phone with a very loud voice.. Even YooRa can hear what did she said to Yi Fan.. Yi Fan move the phone away from his ear..

               "YAH!! I'm not deaf!!" Just stay there.. I'll be there in a moment.." Yi Fan turned and look at YooRa.. "Mianhae YooRa-ah.. We have to turn back.. HyunAh asked me to fetch her or else i'll be dead.."

              "It's okay.. She always being like that.. Just.." she said with heavy hearted ".. Go to her.. I'll go to school by myself.. I don't mind.. She'll get mad if you don't follow what she said, right?"

              "Okay.. Sorry again.." Yi Fan said.. YooRa just gave him a bitter smile.. Then she got out from his car.. The car drove away..

-YooRa-

            He leave me... This is not the first time.. And surely will not be the last one..

             "Hmph.. " that's the only 'thing' that come out from my mouth.. Did I just sigh? So.. I've to walk to the bus stop guess..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? It's still a bit same with the manga but I make it looks different.. If u've read the manga u'll know what was the differences..

HEY!!! I FOUND THIS!!!!!

GG's member face combined with Exo's Kris face!! XD

Choose ur fav!!!

                 

Annyeong!!! Hope the website owner will not block this story.. TT.TT I've my own idea to put in this story.. It's not like I took 100% idea from the manga..