Survival 13: Because I Like You

Love, Please Survive !!

*Recap*

                   "HE ASKED ME TO BRING UNNIE TO COME AND WATCH THE BATTLE ON THIS SATURDAY!! Arrgggghhh!" I'm really mad right now..

                    "YAH! I know that you're mad right now, but please.. Don't make me lost my hearing sense.." he said while covering his right ear..

                    "Mianhe...But my heart is really in pain right now.." I said while looking at my laps.. I noticed that Luhan was looking at me.. "There you go again.. Stop looking at me and look at the front.. You're driving right now!" I scolded him.. He turned and looked at the front..

*End of recap*

-No one-

                    "I know.." he suddenly said..

                     "Know what?"

                    "I know that you're in pain right now.. I understand that kind of feeling.." Yoora was a bit touched.. She feels a bit happy that there's someone who understand her feeling right now.. Her phone rang again.. She took a glance.. It was Yifan again.. She answered and put the call in the loudspeaker mode..

                    "What do you want?"

                    "Whoa! Why did you suddenly became angry to me? I just asked you to invite her to watch the match.. That's all.. And I think I will confess to her after we won the game.. Then we can go double date.. Me and her, you and Luhan.. What do you think? Wasn't that a very good idea?" Yifan said on the line, he giggled by himself.. Yoora was about to cry by just hearing that, she didn't really care about the date of her and Luhan that Yifan mentioned.. So she just spill out what she had kept all this time.. Well, maybe not all of them.. 

                     "You know what oppa? You're not that good with the basketball game, so how are you going to win the game? Please stop dreaming Yifan.. And are you sure that she's gonna accept your confession after what you did to her last night? Even if she accept you, there's no guarantee that your relationship would last longer.. She easily dates someone and broke up a few days later.. So, what made you think that your love would last forever with her? She'll break up with you when she get bored.." There.. Finally she said.. She wanted to say some more but just stop it there.. She can't promise that the next words would be polite and nice anymore..

                     "Yo-Yoora.. What's wrong with you? Why did you suddenly talking like that? She 's your sister.. Why did you talked bad about her? Why are you mad if I date her?" Yifan asked.. Luhan who was hearing all the conversation just now started to feel annoyed with Yifan.. How can Yifan didn't get it already? He asked Yoora to pass the phone to him.. She just as he wanted..

                    "Xiōng, yěxǔ nǐ zhǐshì tài shǎle, qù liǎojiě rènhé dōngxi...[trans: brother, maybe you just too stupid to understand anything]" Luhan said in Chinese language.. He was sure that Yifan understand what he said, he's a Chinese too.. [a/n: I don't know if it's a right sentence cuz I'm not a chinese]

                   "What? You-" Luhan cut the line.. He turned and gave her phone back then smiles at her..Yoora stared in confuse, totally not understand what did Luhan said to Yifan just now..

                   "What did you said just now?" She asked.. Luhan chuckled..

                   "No need to know.. What's important, I'm really sure that he is pissed of right now.." he laugh by himself while Yoora was still confused.. "Now smile okay? You looks ugly when you're frowning.." he ..

                  "Luhan!" she shouted.. Luhan just laughed at her reaction.. 'Kyeowo.. Why didn't I notice it earlier from the beginning of our friendship? It's become addictive to me now' he thought.. He stared at her for a few seconds while she was mumbling and nagging at her.. "Dear my friend.. LOOK AT THE FRONT!!!!!!" she shouted out of sudden and he obeyed.. 'Aish.. How can I forgot that I'm driving right now?' Luhan chuckled.

                    "Aigoo.." he said and grinned by himself..

                    "What's so funny? Yoora asked.. Luhan didn't answer it but just shook his head.. Yoora frowned again..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                    "I'm home.." Yoora greeted lazily.. Hyunah was watching the tv at the living room while her parents were drinking coffee at the dining room.. Yoora walked straight to her room with a dull face.. Hyunah followed her to her room..

                   "Hey, what's wrong? Is there anything happened at school?" Hyunah asked Yoora who was now sitting on her bed.. 'Yeah.. Something did happen..' she thought..

                   "I'm tired.. The coach was torturing us.. Arggghh.. Such a tiring day.."

                   "Just that?" Hyunah asked..

                   "Hm.. I guess so"

                   "Okay then.." Hyunah began to head toward the door but Yoora called her name.. She turned..

                  "The male team is going to have a game on this Saturday.." she stopped.. Hyunah stayed still.. "And Yifan was choosen as one of the player.." after hearing Yoora said that, finally Hyunah give some reactions..

                  "Eo?" Hyunah was a bit shocked.. 'Aish! Why did I tell her about that?' Yoora closed her eyes and bit her lower lip in regret..

                   "But.. You don't have to come.. He don't wanna see you.." she lied.. Hyunah's face changed..

                   "Okay.." with that, she walked out from Yoora's room and closed the door.. Yoora sighed hardly and slammed herself on the soft mattress..

                   "Mianhe unnie.. I just wanna separate you guys for awhile.. By just looking at you guys talking to each other making me feel the pain in my heart.. I do love you unnie.. Mianhe.. Saranghanda"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-Saturday-

                     "Hey! You know what?" one of the male player asked the other players in the changing room..

                    "What?" the rest asked him back..

                   "The beauty queen is going to come here to watch our match!!"

                    "The beauty queen? Who?"

                   "Aish!! Kim Hyun Ah! Yoora's elder sister!" the boy said full of excitement.. After hearing that, all the boys were shouting and growling.. They're very happy to hear that..

                  "Yah! Yah! Don't you wanna thank me? I'm the one who asked Yoora to ask her sister to come here.." Yifan said seems like he's praising himself..

                  "Uu... Are you that proud? Just because you guys were neighbour?"

                  "Stop it.. Actually I asked her to come and watch me in the match, not you guys.." he tried to piss them off..

                 "Yeah, what ever.. As long as she come.." the male player replied and nudged him a bit hard but still in a playful mode.. Actually Yoora was standing infront of the door, she heard all of the conversation.. She opened the door all of sudden and it's surprising them..

                  "Wah!! Yoora! Knock the door or ask for our permission before opening the door.. You startlet us! What if we don't have anything on our body?" one of the male player said..

                 "Tsk.. Mianhe.. And do you think that I'm here to stalk you and looking at your body? Like I don't have any other better things to do than looking at your bare body.." she said like nothing happened.. "Actually I wanna infrom you guys that unnie won't come to see the match.. She's a bit busy and can't make any time to come here.. Mianhe.. Okay.. That's all.. Bye.. Hwaiting!" then she left.. All of the boys were a bit dumbfounded and shocked especially Yifan.. He was disappointed.. Yoora walked heading toward the coach.. Luhan just cameback from the toilet and overheard what she said to the boys just now..

                  "What is her plan actually?" Luhan asked himself..

                  A few minutes later, the game started.. They rest of the players played earnestly and they wanted to gave all out for the game but Yifan kept missed the ball and that's making the coach to yell at him..

                  "What are you doing? Catch the ball properly!" The game has come to the 2nd round and Yifan was still making a lot of mistakes.. The coach wanted to replace him but Yifan insisted.. He wanted to try again.. Finally they lost the game.. And most all of them blamed on him.. The coach keep on mad at him.. Luhan turned and looked at Amber.. He couldn't believe his eyes.. 'She was smiling? That can't be.. My eyes is seeing ridiculous things?' he thought.. He blinks a few times.. She was still smiling while looking at Yifan who was being scolded by their coach.. He walked toward her..

                   "Hey Amber.." Amber a.k.a Yoora looked up at him.. He sat on the chair on her left..

                  "Waeyo?" she asked..

                  "Why are you smiling by yourself? Is there anything that make you happy? Mind to share with me?" Luhan asked.. Amber was still smiling and while looking at Yifan, she said..

                 "Yeah.. Kinda.. This smile is to celebrate my victory.." Luhan was confused..

                 "I don't understand.. And why did you smile when Yifan got scolded by our coach? Don't you feel pity for him? He's the one you love anyways.."

                  "Forget about the 'love' things for now.. He has to deal with it.. Wasn't it's fun to watch him disappointed like that? Just because unnie didn't come and watch the match, he has to act that way? Feeling sad and down, then lost the game just because of that? Such a weak.. Wasn't it's fun to watch him go through all these? He was being scolded by the coach.. And he was about to cry.." she said, not even looking at him.. Luhan looked at her with his expressionless face.. She continued..

                  "Actually, I told unnie not to come.. I said that Yifan don't want her to come here after what she did on that day.. I made her feels that Yifan hate her.. And her reaction last night was awesome.. Though she didn't show it but I know her heart might be hurt.. I'm sure she cried last night.." she said.. The tone of her voice changed a bitjust then, she let out a little laugh.. But Luhan knew that laugh was a fake one..

                  :"Really? But I think you're the one who's crying right now..". Amber didn't say anything but she turned to her right, avoiding Luhan face.. It's true.. She was crying.. Yes, she was happy seeing Yifan and her unnie broke their heart but deep in her heart she's not a person that will act that way.. More over toward the person she love the most.. Finally her sobs can be heard by Luhan.. "No need to hide it.. I know you, Yoora.. Just cry.. I know you don't wanna do this at the first place" for a moment, he drop the 'Amber' name away..

                  "What should I do Luhan.. Help me..." she said between her sobs..

                  "I think, you should ask for their apologise.. Sincerely.. Make it clear.." he stopped and looked at her again.. Amber was still crying and didn't even care if Luhan was staring at her.. Suddenly she jolted up from her seat and heading to the outside of the hall.. Luhan was confused and startlet.. So he followed Amber.. He stopped at the door.. There, he found out that she's actually was following Yifan.. Yifan was sitting on the staircase.. He looked sad.. Slowly Amber approached him..

                    "Oppa..". Yifan looked at her but then turnedi back to the front..

                   "I wanna be alone"

                    "Mianhe.. It's all my fault.." she confessed.. Yifan looked at her..

                   "What do you mean?"

                   "Actually, I told unnie not to come and watch the match.. I lied about she was busy before the match earlier.. I'm sorry oppa.." her eyes filled with tears.

                   "What??"

                    "I'm so sorry.. You can punish me if you want.. Anything.. I will never protest about the punishment.."

                    "Really? Anything?" he asked with a serious expression plastered on his face.. She nodded vigorously.. Yifan narrowed his eyes.. "Okay, wash my clothes for 3 months, make me breakfast everyday, do all my homeworks, clean my room including the toilet, buy me a meal when I'm hungry and for now I really want to eat pizza, your treat" 

                    "Huh? What?" her eyes widened.. Even Luhan who was silently hearing their conservation got his eyes bulged.. 'Was he even serious?' Luhan and Amber thought the same thing.. "Oppa.. Ar.. Are you serious?" she asked..  [open this song in a new tab, i heard it while writing]

                    "Yes.. Why? You said that you'll not protest about the punishment, so???" he raised one of his brows while looking at her.. Amber swallowed her saliva..

                    "O... Okay.." suddenly Yifan laughed..

                   "Did you think that I'm even serious with all the punishment? I'm just kidding" he smiled.. Amber was relieved.. "But tell me one thing.." Amber silently listening on what he would say next.. "Why did you lie?" her eyes widened again.. She opened so say something but she couldn't think of anything to say as an excuse..

                   "Er... I.... I..."

                  "I asked her to.." Suddenly Luhan joined the conversation and answered Yifan's question at once.. Yifan looked at him, confused.. And Amber was curious.. 'He lied' she thought..

                  "But why?" Yifan asked..

                  "Maybe because I want her to be alone with me.. I don't want her unnie to disturd our moments together.. Now come on, Amber.. Let's go the park.. We've a date.." he bluntly said.. Amber a.k.a Yoora was totally in a huge shocked.. Yifan too.. 'He admit it after a long time?' Yifan thought..

                   Luhan got into the hall and quickly changed his outfit then he came out with his bag on his right shoulder.. He noticed that Amber was still sitting beside Yifan..

                   "Get up.. I said we've a date, right hyung?" Luhan said and asked Yifan for the confirmation.. Yifan couldn't say anything.. Amber was dumbfounded..

                  "YAH! What are you talking about?! DATE?? WHAT DATE??! YYOUU-!! Oppa.. Kalke.. We'll talk later." she continued on nagging at Luhan.. to make him explained to her but Luhan just walked away and ignored all the questions..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                   "Here.." he gave her the can contained of ice lemon tea drink.. She took it without saying anything.. She slowly took a sip of the ice lemon tea which has been open by Luhan while eyeing on him.. He sat beside her and drank it as well.. He drank his own ice lemon tea ofcourse.. "Ahh.. It's refreshing.." Luhan said..

                   "What's your motive actually? Why did you do that?" finally she let out her curiousity on his action just now at the basketball court hall.. He turned and looked at her with his innocent face..

                     "Hm?"

                     "Don't act like you know nothing.. Why did you said that you don't want unnie to disturb our moments and we've a date?! I've never promise you any date.. What's your plan? What Yifan oppa would think about that??? Aish!! You're ruining everything right now.." she put her elbows on her knee and her face in her palms..

                      "Hey, that's not a big matter at all" he said.. Yoora sat straight and turned to look at him whle narrowing her eyes..

                      "What? Not a big matter at all? But it is to me!!!" she said out of anger.. People were starring at them.. Luhan look around..

                     "Yah.. Slow down.."

                      "I DON'T WANNA CARE!! You have to take all the responsible if anything happen later!" she said it loud again.. Luhan became more embarrass.. So, to make people wouldn't think something bad about him..

                     "YAH! I said to slow down! People might think that I've done something to you!" he shouted too.. Yoora was speechless.. He was right.. Just then, Yoora looked around and noticed that many people were starring at them.. 

                     "Ehehe... Mian.. But you have to explain.."

                    "You should have look at his face.. He seems very shocked when I said that.. His face was priceless.. If that kind of words can made him that shock then imagine what will happen if the 'drama' that I've created just now was more than just that words?" Amber went thinking for awhile.. She scratched her head..

                    "Yeah.. You're right.. Hehehe.. You're briliant Luhan.." she laughed of her own stupidity.. The scene was silent for awhile..

                    "And maybe I did all these..." he stopped.. She turned and looked at him, ready to hear the next words coming from his mouth.. "Because I actually really like you...?"

                 

 

To be continue...

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Annyeong! I'm back! Aigoo.. I'm updating this story after a month abandon it just like that.. HAHAHAHA!! XD I know most of you really wanted me to update.. Thanks a lot for willing to wait.. Love you..