Survival 12 : My Heart Is In Pain Again

Love, Please Survive !!

*Recap*

                 "I just... Want you to know that I'm..." he still searching for an excuse.. "That I'm here for you."

                 "What?" Yoora was a bit shocked, really little shock but enough to make him thought that she got it wrong..

                   "Err... I mean.. As a friend.. Shouldn't a best friend always be there when their friend is in trouble or sad?" he said, or more like asking..

                   "Hm.." she thought for awhile.. "Yeeaaahh... Maybe?! Thanks! You're my best friend ever, Luhan.. Though you're useless sometimes.."

                   "YAH! You such an ungrateful girl!"

                   "Hehehe.. Okay, okay.. Sorry.. It's just fun having a quarrel with you.."

                  "Yeah.. Me too.. That's how I show my-" he stopped talking.. Yoora turned to look at him..

                   "What?" the curiousity came again..

*End of recap*

                   "Luhan?! What is it?" she asked again when he just keep silent..

                  "Nothing, let's go now.. It's getting late" with that, he got into the car while Yoora was still standing at the front of the car.. *Aish, what I was going to say just now?*, he thought..After a few seconds, she still didn't move, Luhan pressed the honk which caused her to startlet.. "Let's go!" he shouted after he opened the window..

                   "Aish.. This boy"

-Yoora's home-

                   "So.." Yoora turned and looked at him.. They were still in the car, just arrived at her house..

                   " 'So' what?"

                  "Uhm... Nothing.. See you tomorrow"

                  "Hmmphh.." she got out from the car.. Then Luhan called her name..

                  "Amber!" she lazily turned around and looked at him..

                  "What?"

                  "Smile"

                   "Huh?" she got confused..

                   "I said smile" he repeat again.. Yoora gave him a fake smile showing her teeth..

                   "Shih.. Not sincere at all"

                  "Aish! So what?.. Enough with all this.. I'm going in now.. Bye.."

                  "Good night!" he shouted and add, "Have a nice dream sister-in-law!" Yoora turned..

                  "Shh!! It's already late, you want everyone to awake from their sleep?" she mad at him.. He just showed his tongue and smile.. Once she got into her house, Luhan was still standing there, outside of her house..

                  "You look cute when you smile.. That's why."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                   "What???" Luhan shouted.

                   "What?" Yoora asked him back.

                   "Repeat what you've said just now."

                   "I don't want to be the secretary of the basketball club anymore.. I'll send my resignation letter to Mr Kang after this training end.."

                   "Don't talk nonsense! You're kidding me!". Yoora sighed, Luhan didn't believe her.

                    "I'm totally serious right now.."

                   "YOU CAN'T!!"

                   "WHY??"

                   "Just... Don't!! And tell me the reason!"

-Yoora-

                  "You know why Luhan.." I said, not looking at him.. He sighed.. I wanted to walk away but he went in front of me and looked at me.. He asked again..

                  "Tell me.. Why do you have to resign?" =.=! Aigoo.. Is he deaf? I already said that he know the reason..

                   "I don't want to see his face anymore.. Plus, he didn't even care about me like he did to unnie.."

                   "What nonsense.. You can still see his face everyday when you're at your home, and when you attent the basketball training even if you have resigned as the secretary.."

                  "At home? Maybe I'll try to lessen my time going out.. And I'll register in the Taekwondo club soon."

                   "WHAT?? Who's gonna check the attendance of the members then?"

                   "You're the vice president of the club.. Manage it by yourself!!"

                   "Look.. If you did all this because he rejected you-"

                   "HEY! He didn't do it yet!! I didn't even confess to him!"

                   "Okay, sorry.. He didn't.. So what if he doesn't like you? Just.. Don't give up.. The Kim Yoora that I know wasn't the one who easily give up on what she really wanted for.." I looked at him, he's advising me now? Why did he suddenly become so warm like this?.. It's time for me to sighed.. Before I could say anything.. Our coach called out our name..

                   "Luhan, Yoora hurry up to the court.. The training is about to start soon.."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-No one-

                         "Yoora!!!! NO!!" Luhan shouted as he saw Yoora was handling a paper to Mr. Kang.. He snatched the folded paper quickly.. This really made both Yoora and Mr Kang startlet by his sudden action..

                   "Luhan, what's wrong?" Mr Kang asked him.. He didn't response but he quickly opened the paper and.. It's not Yoora's resignation letter but their friend's absent letter.. Yoora snatched it back while saying..

                   "Aishhhhh... What's wrong with this weird boy?.."

                   "Just what are you doing Luhan?" Mr. Kang asked..

                   "Er... I just.. Wanna check it.. Hehehe.." he smiled sheepishly.. After that, their coach excused himself to leave.. Those two began to walk away to the changing room.. Luhan looked at her..

                  "Stop starring at me like that.." she simply said without even looking at him..

                  "I thought you wanted to resign?"

                 "Maybe it's not a good idea.. Just like what you said earlier, just because he didn't like me, doesn't mean that I've to give up on him.."

                   "YEAH! That's the Yoora that I know.." he smiled widely..

                   "So, you didn't call me with the American name today?"

                   "I will.... Amber.." Yoora was getting disgusted as Luhan show his annoying smirk after saying that name..

                  "Where are you going?" Yoora asked..

                  "Following you"

                   "Are you crazy??"

                  "Why?" he asked.. Yoora slapped her forehead then she showed him the 'female changing room' sign at the door to him.. Luhan's mouth opened as he got what she meant..

                  "Still? Wanna come?"

                   "Hehehe, no thanks.."

                  "Boys, over there" she pointed at ther boy changing room a few metres away from where they're standing right now..

                  "I knew it, no need to tell me"

                   "Then, go?!" she chased him away.. He pout and leave..

- a few minutes later-

                  "Amber!" Luhan called as soon as he saw Yoora was walking away from the hall.. He just finished changing a quickly run out to find her..

                   "Now what?" she said witout looking at him, already know who's the voice belongs to, and there's no one else would call her with that name..

                  "Nothing, just want to walk you home.." he said.. Yoora looked directly at him and gave him the suspicious look..

                    "Since when did you're being nice to me?" she asked..

                    "Wasn't.. I always like this?"

                    "No... And you come to school by car everyday, why would you walk with me?"

                    "Ah!" he slapped his forehead lightly, "Yeah, right.. Forgot about that.. Let's go.. I'll give you a ride then"

                   "Usually it's hard to get into your car.."

                   "Well, just think that I'm being nice to my future sister-in-law?!" he joke..

                    "Eww.. Disgusting.. You didn't qualified to be one.. You're not even her type.." they continued to walk..

                     "What ever you say.."

                     "But..." she stopped talking, Luhan turned to look at her.."If you really will become my brother-in-law one day.. I would never call you with that 'oppa' name"

                    "Wae?"

                    "Because you got the same age as me"

                    "Hey, I'm a few months older, you know that?" Yoora didn't reply him but showed her tongue.. Just when they were about to get into Luhan's car, someone called Yoora's name"

                   "YOORA!" she turned.. It's Yifan..

                   "Yifan?"

                   "Where did you go? I've been searching for you, I didn't get the chance to tell you after the training just now.."

                   "About what?"

                   "You know, the match on this Saturday, for male players?" Yifan asked..

                    "Hm.. Why?" she asked back.. Luhan's snort can be heard..

                   "He was choosen" Luhan said..

                    "Really? Congrats!" she said to Yifan..

-Luhan-

                  Tsk.. Just a few hours ago before the training, she said that she don't wanna meet him again and pissed of him last night.. So, where did the hatred gone to? Ah.. Stupid me.. She said she won't give up just now.. =.=!

                   "Yah, I was choosen too.. Don't you want to congratulate me too?" I said..

                   "No need to.. A playboy doesn't deserve that.." she said as she open the car's door.. "Oppa, wanna join us?" she asked Yifan hyung..

                    "Ah, no.. I've my own car.. By the way, why did you ride his car today?"

                   "I don't know, he wanted to give me a ride" Yifan hyung looked at me..

                   "Okay.." he said then walked closer to me.. "You want to take her somewhere?" I gave him the confuse look.. "I knew it, no need to hide it". Wait.. Hide what? I was just about to say something but got cut by him again.. "Okay, bye.. See you at home, Yoora"

                   "Bye oppa" Amber shouted from in the car, she already got into my car.. So, she didn't hear what Yifan hyung said just now.. I walked and got into the car..

                    "Weird" I said silently..

                   "What?" she asked..

                   "Nothing.." I started the engine.. On our way to Amber's house... "Okay, let's talk about the plan again, I totally forgot about Hyun-" suddenly her phone rang.. Aish..

                   "Yeoboseyo, oppa.. Waeyo?........... What? Just that?..... I don't know.. Ask her yourself!" she seems really mad..

                   "Why? Isn't that Yifan hyung?"

                  "Yeah, who else would I call 'oppa' other than him"

                   "Why did you mad?" I asked..

-Yoora, while talking to the phone-

                   "Yeoboseyo, oppa.. Waeyo?"

                   "Yoora-ah.. Can you help me? Ask your sister to come watch the battle this Saturday.. Can you?"

                    "What? Just that?"

                    "Yeah, can you?"

                    "I don't know.. Ask her yourself!" before he could finish his words..

                    "Yoora.... Plea-" I cut the line..

                    "Why? Isn't that Yifan hyung?" Luhan asked..

                    "Yeah, who else would I call 'oppa' other than him"

                    "Why did you mad?" he asked again..

                   "HE ASKED ME TO BRING UNNIE TO COME AND WATCH THE BATTLE ON THIS SATURDAY!! Arrgggghhh!" I'm really mad right now..

                    "YAH! I know that you're mad right now, but please.. Don't make me lost my hearing sense.." he said while covering his right ear..

                    "Mianhe...But my heart is really in pain right now.." I said while looking at my laps.. I noticed that Luhan was looking at me.. "There you go again.. Stop looking at me and look at the front.. You're driving right now!" I scolded him.. He turned and looked at the front..

 

To be continue...

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Annyeong! So, how was that? Comment please.. Thanks to the people who had comment below.. Love you <3 :D

It's 1.01 a.m right now.. So...

Bye... ^-^