Survival 10 : Summer Festival

Love, Please Survive !!

                           "I.... I............ Lo-" Yifan couldn't finished his line because his phone and Hyunah's too were ringing at the same time.. Hyunah answered the call..

                    "Yeoboseyo"

                    "HyunAh.. We're are you right now?" it's her omma..

                    "I'm with Yifan.. We're eating right now at a restaurant.."

                    "Just eat faster and come back home right away.. It's getting late.. And why did you left your sister at school?"

                    "Omma... It's not my fault.. Yifan left her.." she defended herself.. While Yifan was talking to.. Luhan..

                   "YAH!!! HYUNNNNNGGGG!!! Why did you left her with me!!!! She's so annoying and keep on nagging at me non-stop!!" Luhan yelled at Yifan in the phone.. Yifan put the phone away from his ear..

                   "Yah! Can't you lower your voice a bit? You're making me deaf.."

                    "No, I can't... Cuz you left her just like that.. Don't you ever think about her feelings?"

                    "... Luhan.. Why did you suddenly care about her?" Yifan asked..

                     "H-Hyung! Don't talk nonsense.. I don't like her.."

                    "Well.. I didn't said that you like her.." Yifan started to tease Luhan..

                   "Hey.. What are you guys talking about?" Amber voice can be heard in the line..

                   "Nothing.. Don't interupt.. Shut up, shorty!" Luhan yelled at her..

                   "What??? Shorty? ....." Amber began to nag at him again.. The voice of those two were bickering can be heard so Yifan just cut the line.. He doesn't think Luhan can focus on the phone at that moment..

                    "Who is it?" Hyunah asked him once she've done with her mother..

                   "It's Luhan.. He's angry at me for leaving Yoora with him earlier.. And who's called you just now?"
 
                 "Oh.. It's omma.. She asked me to back home earlier.. Yoora make a call and told her that you left her with Luhan.. I told you not to do that.. My parents might be angry.."
 
                   "Okay.. I'm sorry.. Let's just go home then.."
 
-Next day-
 
                   "Did he said anything?" Amber asked Luhan..
 
                    "Why don't you ask him by yourself?"
 
                    "I want to but I didn't had the chance.. And I'm scared if he begin to curious about that.."
 
                    "No need to be scared.. You wanted to confess your feeling toward him.. So just do it!" he said.. Suddenly she remember about something..
 
                    "Okay.. How about I confess to him on this summer carnival? We've always go to the carnival together" Amber gave an idea.. Luhan paused for a moment..
 
                     "That's a great idea.."
 
                    "But.."
 
                    "What is it again?"
 
                    "Uhm.. We always go there together, the three of us.." she said.. Luhan sighed and lowered down his head..
 
                    "Aish..Just, what ever.. I don't think we can do anything about that.. Don't confess then, don't do anything if you're really scared.."
                   
                   "WHAT??? You're so hopeless Luhan.."
   
                   "What?? Me, hopeless? I think you're the one hopeless here.." Luhan replied..
                  
                    "Luhan!! Don't make me more angry.. Remember that I'm still mad at you for yesterday?!" she said.. Suddenly their friends heard it and one of the boy asked..
 
                    "What is it? Did he forgot that you guys have a date?"
 
                   "SHUT UP!!!" Both Luhan and Amber said at the same time.. The situation became quiet for awhile.. Then the others started to laugh at the boy..
        
                   "You called me shorty, I'll never forgive you for that!" Amber said to Luhan.. Then she turned her attention to her book on the table.. Luhan stick out his tongue..
 
                   The day of the summer festival finally came.. Yifan went to the girls's house..
         
                  "Unnie.. Yifan oppa was here.. Let's go to the festival together, eo?"Yoora (Amber) said..
 
                   "No, just go with him by yourself.. I'll go with my boyfriend.." Yifan was a bit mad when he heard that..
               
                 "Fine.. Enjoy your time with your BOYFRIEND at the festival!! Yoora.. Get ready, I'll be waiting in the car.." with that he left..
          
                "Okay oppa.." Yoora ran to her room and quickly got dress up.. Once she finished and almost got out of the house, she asked Hyunah for the last time.. "Unnie..  do you really don't wanna go with us?"
      
                "Yes, just go.." Hyunah replied without looking at Yoora.. Yoora opened the door and walked straight to Yifan's car..
 
                "Did she change her mind?" he asked.. Yoora just shook her head.. Yifan sighed and began to start the engine.. Yoora just keep on looking at Yifan.. 'He seems to be despair.. Disappointed' she thought.. A part of her heart was pity of him but the other part really want him to be hers.. 'Eotteohge?' she asked herself in her mind.. While Yoora was still overwhelmed in her own though, suddenly her phone rang.. And her eyes bulged the moment she saw the name of the caller..
 
 
'My Love'
            ... is calling
 
 
                 "Mwo?"
 
                 "Why? What's wrong?" Yifan asked..
 
                 "Uhm.. Nothing.. Just, my friend is calling.." she answered the call.. 'Who on Earth is this?' she asked in her mind.. "Yeobosayo?"
                
                "YAH! Just, where are you? Do you know how long I've been waiting for you?"
 
                "Luhan???" her eyes widened.. 'My Love' is him? *shaking her head* 'No,no,no!!!'  >_<
 
                 "Yes, what's wrong? JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION!!"
 
                "Aish! STOP SHOUTING, CAN YOU?!" she yelled back.. Yifan look at her weirdly..
 
                 "Who's that? And why are you yelling?" he asked..
         
                 "Who else? Ofcourse it's that playboy.." she answered Yifan's question when Luhan was still on the phone.. "I'm on my way with Yifan oppa, and why are you even care? Didn't you go with your girlfriends?"
 
                 "Yah! Watch your mouth.. They are not my girlfriends.. Is your sister coming with you?"
 
               "No, she'll come with her boyfriend.. Now stop asking me a lot of questions and don't call me again.. You're ruining my happy mood going to the festival.." then she cut the line..
 
              "Wow.. You're really mad at him.. What did he do to you?" Yifan asked..
 
              "He didn't do anything but his voice annoyed me.."
 
             "You know, you guys are funny.. You may seems like an enemy but at the same time, both of you looks like a couple who are sweetly bickering, to become closer.."
 
              "EW! No way, I'm not gonna be his girlfriend.. He's a playboy.."
 
             "He's friendly to everyone Yoora, don't misunderstand him.."
 
             "What ever oppa, just drive faster.. We're gonna be late.. The festival is opening now.. I don't wanna miss the best moment there.. I wanna taste all the foods too.."
 
             "Aigoo, you're such a food ghost.. Can't you stop thinking about eating fo awhile? You look fat.." he ..
 
            "REALLY? I'm fat???? OH NO!!" Yoora began to feel uneasy but Yifan just smiled.. "What are you smiling at?"
 
            "I'm just kidding Yoora.. You're not fat at all.. Believe me.."
 
            "Don't play around like that again.. I just thought to not eat anything at the festival.."
 
            "Okay, sorry.."
 
            After that they just stay silence until they arrived at the festival..
 
            "Whoa!!! I've been waiting for this night from the beginning of the year.." Yoora said.. She smiled widely.. Yifan was happy to see her smile..
 
             "Cute.." he said..
 
             "Huh? Did you said anything oppa?"
 
              "I said you're cute.. You should smile always.." she began to blush..
 
             "T-Thanks.. You're handsome too" she said silently..
 
              "What?" Yifan couldn't hear it well..
                 
             "Uhm.. Nothing.." Yoora looked away.. Then she noticed something..
 
            "Oppa! Let's play that!" she pointed to a stall that had a lot of  toys on the racks..
 
            "You wanna play this thing?" Yifan asked as soon as they reached the stall.. Yoora nodded vigorously..
 
             "I want that teddy bear.." she pointed at the blue medium size teddy bear.. "Hurry up oppa.. Pop that balloons with the dart.." the man gave Yifan 3 darts..
 
              "Why me? Why don't you do that?"
 
              "Because I don't know how to throw that thing, hurry up!!!!" Yoora forced him.. Yifan sighed and pick up the dart..
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
                "I'm sorry, my aiming wasn't very good"
 
                "It's okay oppa.. This one is fine too.." [A/N: Imagine that the toy was small]
 
                "Hmm.." Yifan stared at the front while walking.. He noticed someone who's standing  bit far from them..
 
                 "Look, oppa! It's smile was cute too, see?" Yoora imitate the toy's smile.. Yifan laughed at Yoora's face expression when she tried to do the same kind of smile like the cat toy does..
 
                "You should look at your face Yoora.. It's funny.. Hahaha.. XD" Yoora pouted..
 
                 "Laugh as you want.. I don't care.."
 
                  "Aww.. Don't be mad, Yoora.."
 
                "Nah, I'm not.. How can I get mad to you oppa.." Yoora smiled sweetly at him..
 
                "Ehem!" suddenly someone make a sound behind them.. They turned.. It's Luhan..
 
                "Luhan! What are you doing here? I already said don't disturb me" Yoora mad at him.. Luhan just showed his tongue.. 'This is my chance, I think?' YIfan thought..
 
                 "Uhm, you guys go first.. I.. Need to go somewhere for awhile.." Yifan said as an excuse.. Before she can say anything, Yifan spoke again.. "Go play something with Luhan, bye.."
 
                 Yoora stared at him blankly as he disappeared in the crowd..
 
                 "Look what have you done!! He's running away!!" she scolded Luhan..
  
                "Relax, maybe he want to go to the toilet.. And I'm here cuz I don't hve anything to do at home.. So I came.. It's boring to wander here alone.. I need a company.."
 
                 "There." Yoora pointed to a group of girls.. "You can find your company there.. Bye" she began to walk away..
 
                 "No! I want you to accompany me"
 
                 "I don't want to.. Go away.." Yoora continued walking.. Luhan's getting exasperate.. He walked faster then snatched Yoora's sling bag from her and ran away..
 
                "YAH! LUHAN!! COME BACK HERE!! GIVE ME BACK MY BAG!!" Yoora shouted as she ran after him..
 
 
 
                  
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 
 
 
Annyeong readers..
 
Sorry for taking a long break.. Okay.. So I just found out that Amber did has a korean name gave by the Invincible Youth participants and it was stated in her biography.. It's Eun Young.. I knew abt it around a few months ago??!
 
 
I can't really remember when.. MIANHAE TT.TT But I'll still use that 'Yoora' name.. I don't want you to be more confuse.. Btw I've 'made up' that the 'Amber' name was given by Luhan in this story.. Just pretend to be.. If you guys didn't satisfy with anything.. Just PM me or comment below.. I'll do anything as u wish so the next chapters will go on smoothly.... Comment below, please!!! You have no idea how much your comments really help me to energize and update more.. XD Love LuBer!!