Survival 15: I like you too ??

Love, Please Survive !!

*recap*

                         "From now on, stop busying yourself about my business.. Don't you dare to say anything to him.. I'll do it on my own way.. I'll never ask for your opinion anymore.. Even if I failed to confess.. Stay out of it.."

                         "But Yoora, I do all these because I don't want you to hurt, I lo-"

                         "I HATE YOU!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" she yelled and rushed away.. Leaving the fellow alone by himself..

* end of recap *

 

                   'I HATE YOU!!' ..  'I HATE YOU!!' .. 'I HATE YOU!!'  .. Those words... Keep on playing in Luhan's mind..

 

[Next evening]

 

                   "Waa.. It's so beautiful!" Yoora exclaimed.. She turned and looked back, only to see two sour faces of Hyunah and Yi Fan.. "Hey, can you guys please give me some attentions? I'm talking to you guys right now.."

                   "Yeah.. What ever.." the two said in sync.. They looked at each other and turned their face out in disgussed..

                   "Stop it, don't you ever tired of fighting with each other?" Yoora asked..

                   "She started it first!"

                   "No, he started!"

                   "She!"

                   "HE!"

                   "SHEEE!!!"

                   "HEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

                   "STOP IT !! Let's just enjoy the game here, can't we?"

                   "Good idea Yoora.. Wah, our Yoora has grown up now, huh?" Yi fan asked Yoora..

                   "You just noticed it now? What a slow-head" Yoora whispered slowly..

                   "What?"

                   "Nothing" Yoora smiled sheepishly.. Hyunah was watching them, sighing..

                   "Haa.. You guys looks good together.. Keep it up.." Hyunah got up from the chair and started to walk away..

                   "Yah! Where are you going?" Yifan asked her.

                   "Toilet" Hyuna replied shortly and she just walked away.

                   "I've always wonder, why did you like her?", Yoora suddenly asked him.

                   "There's something special about her."

                   "What's so special about her? I've been living my whole life all these time with her, but I barely found something about her that can make me proud of her being my sister"

                   "It's just, 'something' Yoora.. You don't understand."

                   "What was it?" she really want to know the reason behind Yi Fan's feelings for her sister.

                   "I'll tell you later.. She's going home, like I've expected.." he said, looking toward Hyun Ah's direction. "She must be pissed of me right now.. I got to explain everything to her." Yi Fan run to Hyun Ah.

                   "Yifan! Wait! I got to tell you some-" Yoora said, but stop half way. Yifan turned and looked at her.

                   "Later Yoora! At this time, the most important thing is her!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

'CRACK !!!'

 

 

 

 

-Yoora-

                 Is that.. The sound of my heart.. Broking??...... [A/N: is it made of glass or something??? =.= || ] I couldn't take it anymore.. I'm just watching him from here, running toward unnie.. No other word slip through my mouth after that.. Tears began to blur my vision. He manage to stop my sister from going back home. I didn't hear want they said to each other in this distance, but one thing that I'm sure.. He's confessing to her.. 'I love you'...

-No one-

                 "Sorry for being late. " someone was blocking Yoora a.k.a Amber with his body from seeing the moment of Yifan and Hyun Ah right now.. She looked up and... There he is..

                 "Luhan..?"

                 "You don't have to continue looking at those people if you can't stand with it.." he said. They went silent for awhile until she finally spoke.

                 "Those people?...." Luhan looked at her.. "I'm alright.." she said while lowering her head.. A sudden laugh can be heard.. "I'm okay.. See? I didn't look like someone who broke her heart right?" Amber tried to smile infront of him. "Luhan, why did you came here even after I said I hate you?".

                 "I already said it earlier yesterday.. Because I like you.." she looked at him.. 'I'm.. Touched..' Tears falls from her eyes.. 'Thanks.. Luhan..' She wanted to say that, but she just couldn't spit out the words..

                 "I'm sorry about yesterday.. And about your confession, we'll talk about that later.. Okay..?! Bye.." she fake a smile and walked away.. Luhan looked at her slowly further figure.. He then decided to follow her.. She was walking lifelessly untill her legs giving up and she fell on her knee.. She stayed like that for a few seconds and.. Cried..

                 "See.. I know this will happen to you.. Don't you have anything else to do other than crying in your whole life?" Luhan suddenly appeared and said that to her.. She just looked at him blankly, tears were still remaining.. Luhan squat down infront of her and held out a handkerchief.. "You might need this?"..

                 "... Thanks..." she said it slowly.. She took the handkerchief an wiped her tears..

                 "Would you like to come with me?" he asked, making her puzzled..

                 "To where?" he didn't replied but just smiled..

 

.....

 

 

"WAAAAARRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

 

 

                 "GET ME OUT OF HERE !!! I'M NOT GONNA RIDE THIS THING !!" Yoora was yelling as she was sitting on the front seat of the roller coaster train.. How did she get there?

*flashback*

               

                 "Would you like to come with me?" he asked, making her puzzled..

                 "To where?" he didn't replied but just smiled.. Luhan took the handkerchief from her hand and fold it then asked her to cover her eyes with it.. He brought her to the roller coaster ride..

 

*end of flashback*

                 "Just give it a try Amber (Yoora)" he kept persuading her to try..

                 "NO!!!"

                 "This is your chance to let out all your anger toward him.. Curse him, say anything you want.. Nobody will hear up here.." Silent..

-Yoora-

                 He's right.. Maybe I could try.. It's started to move..

                 "YOU STUPID !!! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I LOVE YOU ALL THESE TIMES !!!!"

                 "SAY IT MORE !" he said..

                 "I HATE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE !!!"

 

 

...

 

 

...

 

 

...

 

 

                       We sat silently along our way back home in the bus.. We sat at the back seat.. I looked at him beside me..

                       "Thanks"

                       "Hm?"

                       "For the encouragement earlier"

                       "Is it count as an encouragement?" he asked..

                       "I don't know.. Maybe.. So.. Thanks" I looked at him..

                       "Anything for you, Amber" he smiled.. Sincerely.. Which made me blushing by myself.. It's not that he never smiled at me before, but this one seems difference..

                      'I already said it earlier yesterday.. Because I like you..'

                       I recalled what did he said earlier at the park..

                      " I lik- "

                      "Hm??" he turned and looked at me,confuse..

                      "Err.. I would like an ice cream.. Would you like to have some?" I asked nervously..

                      "Sure, we'll buy it once we arrived.. Okay?"

                      "O-Okay.." Phew.. I almost said I like him too !!!! What did I thought just now?? Did I.. Fall for him?? I.. Like you too???

 
 
 
 

To be continued...

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

  

Anyeong dear.. Long time no see,huh?? ^^ Did you miss me? Sorry for abandoned this story for a long time.. seems like I'm a bit free now.. I wonder why didn't my lecturers give me any assignment.. They'll surely give it later.. believe me.. =.=|| So.. How was it? Did you guys enjoy reading it?? ^^