Survival 7 : I'm Sorry

Love, Please Survive !!

-YooRa-

                   "Enough!!!!" I shouted..

                  "Wow.. Yoora.. Where did you got the strength to shout out loud like that?" Noona asked me.. Err.. I don't really know actually.. I shooked my head, to expel those thinking..

                  "Enough with all this.. Please.. Don't ask any ridiculous question like that.. Me, and this arrogant playboy, will never have any special relationship.. EVER!!" I said the word 'ever' a bit louder..

                  "Why did you got mad? I'm just teasing you guys.. Chill.." Yi Fan oppa said.. URGHH.. What ever.. LuHan move closer to me and whispered in my ears..

                 "I'll make you pay back for calling me 'playboy' again".. Suddenly Yi Fan oppa and appa rushed toward him and pull his hand which made him a bit shocked and confused and so do I.. What's happening here?

                "Keep on dreaming if you wanna kiss my daughter's cheek.. Marry her first!" What???? Did appa really said that? Our (me and LuHan) eyes became wider.. And I was about to cry..

               "You hear that LuHan? Marry her first!! Hahaha" Yi Fan oppa interupted..

               "You guys, he just-" I couldn't finish my words again. TT.TT

               "Aish, don't deny it.. We've saw everything here.." Yi Fan said again..

                "SHUT UP!!!! Get out oppa!!" I looked at Yi Fan, asked him to get out from the ward.. "And you too" I looked at LuHan.. Luhan starred at me for a few second and then just showed his tongue before left us there.. How could oppa said that? If I wanna marry someone, the person will be.. just.. him.. Not someone else..

                Anyways.. The other patients just watching us like an interesting drama.. T.T URGHH!! What a SHAME!!!

-The Next Day-

                Everything seems to be fine I guess.. I didn't do to school you surely know why, right? I was happy... Ok.. I lied.. It seems to be boring here.. Just laying on the bed.. The room was so silence.. Omma and appa had works to do.. Well, they're parents with careers.. Hmphh.. I really hope that someone will visit me.. TT.TT Oh.. Did my friends know about this? Did Luhan told them already about my condition? If he didn't.. I'll surely kill him.. Hehe.. Just kidding.. I'll never do that for real.. XD I don't wanna go to jail for killing a playboy.. HAHAHAHA XD Suddenly the door opened.. It must be the nurse.. It's time for lunch.. I look at the door.. Yes.. As I thought.. It's the nurse.. They're serving me the bland food again.. TT.TT

                "Here's your food.. Make sure you eat them okay?" she said.. I just smile lightly at the nurse then she got out of the room.. A few hours passed.. Just.. Where did unni and Yi Fan oppa? Isn't it's time for school hours to end? I feels like I wanna cry.. Suddenly the door swung opened.. Is it?..

                 "Oppa!!" I shouted... I thought it was Yi Fan.. But..

                  "Since when did you call me oppa?" It's Luhan.. Urgghh.. >:(

                  "What are you doing here?" I asked him..

-Luhan-

                 The way she asked me why I'm here, looks like she's unpleasant to have me here..

                 "Is it wrong for me to visit my friend when she's sick??"

                 "Since when I'm your fr-" I cut her lines

                  "Okay..I'm your enemy.. Look, your 'enemy' even brought food for you.." I lift up my right hand which I was holding the food that was packed in the polystyrene container.. Her eyes widened and she extend her hand to me..

                  "Gimme~! ^.^ Palli palli palli!! Luhan!!!" she shouted when I didn't even make a move.. I gave her the food.. Aish.. She didn't even care about the other people in this ward.. Such a childish.. =.='

                  "Huh.. Yah, When it comes to food, you always being like that.. Don't your care if this 'enemy of yours' had put any poison in your food?" as soon as I said that, while looking at the food in her hand she said..

                 "You wouldn't do that.. Cuz you love me.. Hehehe.." What??? O.O??

                  "Yah! Stop that.. What people will think about us? I'll never love you.."

                  "Then, I'll never help you with my unnie.. XP" Aish!! 

                 "Okay, fine!! I love you.. But just because you're the one related to the girl I fell for.." I surrendered.. Yoora began to open the container.. I smirked.. Yoora was about to put the food in .. Just before the food reach a few centimetres more, I said something with a lower voice.. "And who said that I didn't put any.. 'poison' in that food?'.. I think she didn't hear that.. She continued put the spoon full of the food in .. It was okay until..

                "Ahh!!.. Haah!... Haaah!.." she began to breath out loud.. "Lu..Luhan... What.. did you put.. in this food???" she asked..

               "Well.. obviously... Chillies..Pepper.." I smirked.. ".. a lot of them I think.."

                Yoora's eyes widened.. She tried to reach for the mineral water on the small desk beside her bed.. But I prevented her by taking the bottle.. >_< Hahaha.. I laugh..

             "That's what you get for calling me-" I stopped when I saw her tear falling down as she coughing a few times and her face turned red.. "Yoora.. Wha- What's wron-"

            "Just, give me the water!.." she snatched the bottle back.. Then she drunk all of the water.. After she finished it all, she looked at me with a fierce look.. "DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T EAT SPICY FOOD? If it's just a little, maybe it will be okay.. But this, is not food but a pile of chillies! I thought that you would be kind to me after all that have happen yesterday, we're happily chatting like a good friends.. But look at you now.. I was totally wrong.. All you want to do is just bullying me, teasing me.. I'm SICK OF ALL THIS.. I've been tolerate with you from the beginning.. I can't stand it anymore.. You didn't even told any single of our friends that I was sick because of  your STUPID LOVE MISSION !!"

-No one-

               Luhan didn't say anything.. He just shocked with what Yoora had said to him.. He silently stand up and walked out of the ward.. All the patient were looking at them.. One of a married couple, around their late 20s were looking at each other.. Suddenly the husband stand up and walked toward the door.. Once the husband was out, the wife walked toward Yoora's bed..

               "Maybe it's his fault but he just wanna play a joke with you.. To cheer you up.."

               "Yeah but not with this food.. He always being like that.. I.. Can't take it anymore.."

                "But he didn't mean to hurt you.. Right? If you've knows him well, you'll know what kind of person he is.."

-Meanwhile-

               "Hey.. Boy.. Sorry for interupting.. But.. You shouldn't do that.. Sick people were always easily offended.. Just like my wife before.. I've make a worth joke by saying that I'll be marry to another woman if she's not going to get well sooner.. And you know what? She didn't talked to me for 3 weeks.." the man said.. While they were talking.. A few girls and boys were walking passed them.. They didn't even noticed Luhan since the man was blocking him form their view..

                "Go, and appologise to her.. Women heart are soft.. Buy her a chocolate or the things that she like the most.. She'll love it somehow and forgive you.." Luhan looked at that man.. And he smile..

                "Thankyou.." after that he started to run, heading to a place that were popping in his mind..

 

*flashback - a few month ago* 

 

                 "Yah, shorty.. What girls usually want as a present from their special one?" Luhan asked..

                 "Eh? Wasn't you're the greatest playboy? Why did you ask me?" Yoora asked him back..

                 "Because I'm not a playboy.. Now tell me.. FASTER!!"

                  "Aish!! Hmm.. Girls will usually like flowers, chocs, cute things and.. Ah! Cakes!"

                 "What? Cakes? Wasn't that's the thing that will make them fat?"

                  "Aish.. Luhan.. I said, USUALLY.. Not all of them.."

                 "Then why did you said those things?.."

                  "Because I love that things.. So I thought most of the girl might have the same interest like me.. Ah! I love cheese cake!!"

                  "Aish! I'm not asking about the things you like!!.. I don't wanna know at all.. Not an important thing for me" Luhan said..

                 "What ever.. Don't ask me then.. >:P "

 

*end of flashback*

 

                "YOORA!!!!" The door bursted opened when Yoora was busy talking with the woman just now..

               "Eo? Min Ah, Yuri, Hyeonsoo, Jinki, Minho, Ara, Hyemin? What are you guys doing here? [A/N: Aigoo.. I just randomly put the names.. I don't really know if there's any kpop idols with that names, except for Yuri (SNSD), Min Ah-there's various of MinAh, Lee Jinki a.k.a Onew, Choi Minho, and Lee Hyun Soo was Infinite's L's character name for 'Shut up Flower Boy Band' drama]

               "Duh?! We're visiting you ofcourse.. Can't you see?" MinAh said.. Then all the girls run toward Yoora and hugged her..

              "ARGHH! My shoulder!" YooRa shouted as the girls were touching the bruises on her shoulder.. specificifally.. On her body.. All part of it..

             "Omo! Mianhae, Yoora!"

              "Ah, nevermind.. How did you guys know that I'm here?" she asked..

              "Ofcourse Luhan was the one who told us about this.. He said that he had save your life.." 'So, he did tell them..' Yoora thought..

              "Huh, arrogant.. As usual.." Yoora said in a low voice..

             "What?" MinAh asked her..

             "Huh? Erm.. Nothing..". They began to chat about the schools and how did all the things happened yesterday..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

               "Yoora!" the door burst opened.. Again.. =.=' It's revealed Luhan, standing infront of the door.. He looked breathless and sweating.. Yoora and all her friends who were busy chatting became silent and looked at Luhan in shocked..

              "Luhan. Why did you loo-"

               "Here.. This is.. For you.." He stop and gasping.. "..Mianhe.." he said while handling Yoora a box.. It was a cake box.. Yoora gently took the box and opened it..

              "Cheese.. You.. Bought.."

              "Yes.. It's all for you.. I promise.. There's no poison in there.. Trust me.. I'm sorry for the food earlier..... Will you.." Luhan words stopped..

              "Marry him!" Jinki interupted..

             "Yah! Don't talk nonsense!" Luhan shouted.. Everyone in the room laugh.. Including all the patients in that room..

               "Just kidding, man.." Jinki said in English..

               "So, will you forgive me.. Yoora?" the situation became awkward and silent again.. Everyone were waiting for Yoora's answer..

-Yoora-

                Everyone were waiting for my answer.. What? It's not even a proposal or a love confession like in the drama.. so why did everyone look at me like that?

               "Hm.. Let me think.. ..." I stopped and looked at him.. "Naega ( I ).. Dangsin-eul yongseohae (forgive you).." I smiled..

               "AH~! Finally.. Thankyou Yoora-ah.. You'll help me with the mission right?"

              "What? You asked my forgiveness just to continue on you mission?? GET OUT!!! I regretted that I forgive you!"

             "Hehehe.." Luhan just laughing and so do all the people.. I don't get it.. What's so funny? I've been tricked by him today, TWICE!!!! X(

Anyeong you !! Thanks for willing to wait for the update!! This chapter was not in plan.. It's just popped out in my mind.. Hehehe.. :)