Survival 5 : Wrong Plan, Wrong People

Love, Please Survive !!

-YooRa-

                         "Mwo??? That's your plan? It's not gonna work.."

                         "Let's just give it a try.."

                         "No need to try.. I've knew the result before it's done.."

                         "What ever.. I'll inform to you later about that.."

 

-Next day-

 

                          Luhan just keep on calling me for more than 15th times to make sure I'm gonna agree with the plan..  But he didn't say it when it's gonna happen.. =.=! Seems like he's really that desperate to catch unnie's attention.. Oh! Forget something to tell him.. I quickly send him a text message..

 

Yah Mr PB.. I'm going to the groceries shop at XXX street with unnie in a few minutes.. Guess it's the time for you to work on your plan.. Good luck! I hope it will be a 'great' dramatic scene directed by you.. =.=!

Okay.. Thanks! I've found some people that can help.. Hehehe.. Wait for them, arajji.. See ya >.^

 

                          Yeah.. =.=! I hope so..

                         "YooRa-ah! Let's go! It's getting late! We need to buy some groceries for dinner" unnie shouted from downstairs..

                         "Okay! I'm going down now.. You've said that for a 1000th times I guess.."

                          "That too much.. You're pretty little liar.." she said..

                         "I'm just kidding??!!" I raise my brows.. Then my face change to the normal state.. The blur and lifeless one.. It is? I don't know.. LuHan always said that my face was lifeless..

-No one-

                          They were walking to the groceries shop when a few men.. Erm.. Maybe just three, walking toward them.. Oh.. And there's two girls too.. Hm.. 'Eh? Why did they're looking toward us?' YooRa thought.. She look at her back.. Maybe they we're looking at someone behind her and HyunAh.. But there's not one..

-YooRa-

                          Ahhh~ So they must be the 'people' that LuHan said just now.. Hmm.. The men looks tough and muscular.. While the girls looks really fierce like a tiger.. Hahaha.. Good choice LuHan.. >.< Hehehe.. I look at my unnie.. She was like.. o.o ?? *blur* Hm.. So, let's start it now? I walk to one of the guy at the front..

                         "Yah.. Move aside.. We need to buy some groceries for dinner.. Don't block our way" I said pretend to be brave.. Hehehehe.. "Hey.. Make it looks real.. Don't make it to harsh to us.. Just make her believe that you guys were really the bad person.. Okay? *wink* " I whispered to them.. That guy turned to look and his gang.. Then they all smirk..

                         "As you wish.. But I'm not gonna do that to you.. You'll probably die if I did.. " Then the guy step back.. Here come the girls.. Hm.. What's wrong with their faces? Oh well.. LuHan was great at this.. Hahaha.. He manage to make them looks really like a gangsters.. XD DAEBAKK LUHAN!! 5 stars for you.. I'm smiling when one of the girls suddenly slap my face.. O.O ?? Ouch! That's really.. really hurt..

                          "YAH!! What's wrong with you?? How dare you slapped my sister?!" unnie's anger was getting higher now.. Hehehe..

                          "It's okay unnie.. It's doesn't hurt.."

                          "You lied again.." then unnie slap the girl back.. O.O O-ow!! The girl turn to look at unnie and smirk.. Whoa.. she manage to stay calm??

                          "You really wanna fight me huh?" she said..

                          "Who over raise their hand to my sister except for our parents.. They should die.." Wow.. Unnie.. Did you just curse them to die? I never thougt that she wou-

*punch* *punch* *kick* *punch* *punch* blablabla....  the 'game just started like that and... I didn't expect that the 'acting' was being real.. Just then unnie got punch at her stomach and she fell on the ground..

                           "UNNIE!!" I shouted, going to where unnie was .. I look at them, the girls.. I give them a glare and then walk toward them.. "This wasn't suppose to be real.. Then why did you punch her really hard?" I said in a low but stern voice..

                           "Who cares.." The other girl said.. I clench my fist and punch her cheek.. O.O I look at my hand..

 

                           I....

 

 

 

                           Just.....

 

 

 

                           Punch.. Someone.. For the first time in my life...

 

                          The girl turn her face and look back at me.. Her stares was somewhat creepy.. Oh! No!.. I take a few steps back..

                          "Err... S-sorry.. I didn't meant it.." I smile awkwardly..

                         "Didn't mean it? Ridiculous!! Now, ready for the pay back time.." she said then both of them just begin to punch and kick me non-stop..

                          "YooRa!!" I heard unnie shouted my name..

-No one-

                        HyunAh was trying to get up when the other girl avoid her and begin to tie her at a light pillar at the street..

                       "Just enjoy the show.." one of the men said to HyunAh.. HyunAh just kept shouting YooRa's name.. But in YooRa's mind, there's only one name that keep appearing.. LuHan..

                       'JUST, WHERE ARE YOU LUHANNNN!!!! This is not in the PLAAAANN!!!' she shouted in her mind while covering her head with her arms to avoid the punches and kicks from 'touching' her head.. After a few minutes being kicked and punched like that, YooRa can't take it anymore..

                       "LUHAAANNNNN!!!!!" she shouted as loud as she can..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-LuHan-

                       "LUHAAANNNNN!!!!!"

 

                        Did someone called my name just now?

                       "Hey, did you guys heard someone called myname? I asked to the girls infront of me. These girls was suppose to be the 'gangster' that I said to YooRa.. I paid them to disguise as a female gangster.. Hehehe.. They was my friends.. And one of them, Tae Yeon was my cousin..

(it's TTS)

                     Yeah.. By looking at them, you might said that they were cute, girly, sweet or what ever.. But please don't ever mess with them.. They had the black belt in Taekwondo *just pretend to be*.. Enough of that.. Those girls shook their head..

                    "We didn't.." Tae Yeon said.. Actually we was in our way to the street where YooRa and HyunAh were taking to go to the groceries shop.. Our destination was nearer when I heard someone called out my name again but this time it's a bit slower than last time the I heard.. Hey.. Wasn't that.. YooRa's voice???

                   "Come on.. Faster.." I begin to run and so do they.. When we reached there We saw YooRa was receiving punches and kicks from the girls while the three guys were secured around HyunAh and laughing at YooRa.. Enjoying the scene?? "YAH! STOP IT!!" I shouted.. They stop and look at me..

                   "Now, where did this hero come from.. Oh.. He's bringing some girls with him, huh?" one of the guy said..

                   "Help YooRa, Tae Yeon.. Help me settle up with these guys.."

                    "Okay"

*skip, skip, skip*

                 It's finally end.. Erk.. But just after the police had came.. I'm a weak!! AIISSSHHH!! My plan had ruined!! We're now at the hospital.. HyunAh was only had a light injured.. Thank God.. :D But... YooRa, she's kinda in a bad condition.. Her body was bruised and she had some cuts.. She was checked into the ward about half an hour ago.. The doctor said that she need to stay for a few days.. Me, Tae Yeon and her friend were only got the light injured..

                  We, me with HyunAh, Tae Yeon and her friends were standing at the side of YooRa's ward bed..

                  "Yah! Why did you look so serious? It's nothing, seriously.. I'm not in a ICU ward.." YooRa said..

                  "Okay.. Hmm.. I've called omma and appa.. They'll be there in a few minutes.." HyunAh informed..

                 "Okay.. You should take a rest unnie.. You have save me when they first slapped we.. Hehehe.. And your words, kinda make me touch.. I thought you're the coldest unnie in this world.." YooRa said..

                 "Maybe, but I still love my sister.." HyunAh smile at her.. Then she turned her gaze at me who was standing beside HyunAh..

                  "Mmm.. Can you guys go out first? I need to talk to YooRa" I said.. They starred at me blankly, and just walked out from the room.. I look at them.. Then I look down at the laying YooRa.. My tears was about to flow out seeing her like that..

                  "Yah.. Snobbish playboy.. What's wrong with those tears?" she asked me.. I can't hold it anymore.. Tears streaming on my cheeks.. "Y-Yah.. Please.. Don't.. I'll be crying too.. So, please stop.." she said..

                   "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry for being late.." I apologised..

                    "No, it's not your fault.. But why did they do it real? Don't you warned them?" she asked.. I got confused..

                   "Warned?"

                   "Yeah, they were the people that you asked to act like the gangsters, right?" Oh my.. -.-! She thought that those guys were my people.. "You know, at first I was a bit shocked when they kick me really hard.. I was really hate you at that moment, but thinking that you really want unnie to be yours, I try to bear them.." she continued..

                   "Look YooRa.. Those guys.. Were really a gangsters.. The people that I said were those girls that came with me just now.." she was a bit shocked... Tae Yeon and her friends was suppose to be the female gangster that will disturb them and then, I'm gonna arrive and help YooRa and HyunAh.. But it's turned to be the real gangster..

                   "WHAT???"

                    "Hmmphh.. So, It's a wrong plan.. I did the wrong thing..." I said..She keep silence..

                   "No.. Not really.." she stated..

                   "I was the one who assumed them as your people.. I thought they really are.. My fault too.. We.. Have put unnie in a dangered situation.. Thank God that she's save.. And I got all those pain alone.." she said while smiling.. "She really love me.. She wanted to protect me when the girls slapped me.." she continued..

                    "I'm sorry.." I said it again..

                   "No.. It's okay.. What's done is done.. As long as you arrived there.." she said and smiled at me..

                         

 

 

 

 

Errkk!! So sorry for the bad fighting scene.. I don't know how to write them...

 

Annyeong!!!! Here's an update for today.. :D

 

Author: (erkkk? what's Kai doin' here???)

(There he goes, the main character of the fanfic.. Hehehe... ^.^ )

 

(Amber need to 'aim' for Yi Fan's / Kris's heart...)

Amber: "Gonna aim for Yi Fan's..''

BoRa: "You're so slow.. Tired of waiting already.."

 

(While  Kris.. Know nothing...)

Yi Fan: Huh?? Did someone mentioned my name?

Author: " =.=! Mm.. Not really.. I said Kris.. Not Yi Fan.. Ur character in this ffc was Yi Fan.. Not Kris.. That's just ur stage name.."

Yi Fan: "Ohh.. Okay.."

Author: "Aigoo =.=! "

 

SuHo: "Aim me!!!" (saying that to Amber)

LuHan's thought *Move aside.. It will be me at the end.. Ur character wasn't in this ffc, go and find someone else*

 

Amber: "Hahaha!! U're funny SuHo !!"

 

Tao: "How about me??? TT.TT"

Author: "Err... I don't know.. Duìbùqǐ (sorry)..." 

Hehehehe.. ^.^!

 

Gotta go... I wanna sleep... 

 

HEY!! Lay was holding the puffy bear (what was it's name??) that I like !! WHOAAHH >.< I really want that thing.. But I didn't get the chance to buy it yet.. TT.TT

 

Ok.. Stop all those nonsense.. Bye.. Bye.. C ya later.. ~.^