Survival 8 : 'Amber'

Love, Please Survive !!

-YooRa-

                    It has been 5 days since the incident happened.. Now it's time to go home!! YEY!!!!! >.< I'm waiting for Yi Fan oppa right now.. Because he said that he'll come and fetch me.. Hehehe..

GRAAA

                  The slide door opened.. And obviously, it's oppa!!

                  "Oppa! What taking you so long to come here?"

                  "Err.. This?!" he pointed to 'something' outside the room..... It was.... Unnie... Okay.. That's normal... =.=' Unnie might have asked him to pick her at school.. Like usual.... But there's another person standing behind unnie..

                  "Who's that?" I asked..

                 "Yo! YooRa!!!" LUHAN????

                 "What he's doing here?" I asked Yifan oppa..

                 "I don't know.. I did said to him that I'm gonna fetch you at the hospital and pick Hyunah before I come here.. Suddenly he just ran and got into my car.. And it's without my permission!" he said with a fierce tone and looked at Luhan.. Hahaha.. I smirked.. Served your right.. I knew it..

                 He did that because he wanna meet unnie.. To get close to her.. Argh.. What ever.. I don't care.. From what I can see, He's really a desperate one.. Hahaha.. I know my unnie was a super duper cute girl but, does he need to do all this kind of things? He pretend to be nice to me just to get her attention..  I.. Hate that.. I hate.. Fakers.. You such a liar Luhan.. Oh! I've hate him from the first day we met after all.. I mean.. We, hate each other.. Don't we?

                   "Yah! Shorty.. Get up now.. Or you still wanna spend a night at this place?" Luhan said.. Shih, he always disturbing me when I'm thinking of something or should I said when I'm daydreaming?

                   "No need to rush.. I just wanna go back to my home anyways, not yours.. And I'm not gonna ride you car.. Isn't it? :P" I showed him my tongue.. I got up and handed him my clothes bag.. "Be my slave now.. Carry the bag.." I said without looking at him..

                  "Okay.. Let's go.. Shall we?" Yifan asked.. I smiled and said..

                   "Yup.. Let's go oppa.." Suddenly I heard Luhan's voice whispered,

                   "Fake smile" I turned and glared at him.. Urgh.. What ever.. As soon as we reached at Yifan's car.. I turned to look at Luhan..

                  "Uhm.. Oppa.. Can I sit beside you at the front?"

                  "Why do you need to ask? You always sit st the front.."

                 "Yes.. But not when unnie was around.." I looked down..

                 "Aish.. Just get in now! Hyung.. Open the hood.." Luhan opened the door for me and began to walk to the back hood of the car to put my bag.. So.. I sat at the front seat beside YIfan oppa and Luhan sat at the back with unnie.. Is it okay with them back there? The car was heading to my house right now.. I turned and looked at them.. Unnie was looking away out of the window.. While Luhan was looking down at his phone... What is he doing? Isn't he suppose to make a conversation with unnie? Stupid.. I thought he's the most intelligent 'Love Doctor' in our school.. =.=!

-Next Day at School-

                  "Whoa.. Look at her.." =.=' Half of my classmates were crowding around me...

                  "What???" I asked my friends annoyingly.. They were looking at me like I'm the most weirdest person in this world.. Luhan was laughing at me.. "YAH! Stop it Luhan, I'm in this situation because of you! And you guys, Stop looking at me like I'm an alien from the outer space.. It's just a small bandage at my left cheek bone.."

                 "Okay guys.. Back to your place.. Please pity on her" all my classmates went back to their seat.. Luhan dragged his chair to the side of my table.. Luhan began to observed my face..

                  "Owh.. I'm pity for you...Mianhae.. Look at all this-"

                  "Shut up.. You stupid playboy.. Actually this title doesn't suit to be yours.. You don't even know how to attract my unnie.. Why don't you m-"

                  "Make conversation with her?" he cut my lines

                   "Yes!"

                  "She don't like me anyways"

                  "But you said that you still wanna carry on the misson?!"

                  "Maybe I should just give up on her and find another one.." he said while stretching his arm upward and yawning..

                   "Find another girl? Huh.. Boys.. Change girls like their clothes" I said, totally annoyed with him.. I looked away..

                  "Hey.. I've never been in a relationship before, you know that.. And I didn't make fun of the girls feeling.. It's just them who likes me.. I didn't.."

                  "Yeah, what ever.." It became silence between us for awhile..

                  "Hey.. You know what? I found another name for you" he suddenly said.. I sighed..

                   "If it's another ridiculous name.. Then just forget it.. I don't wanna hear it.."

                  "No.. This is a real name... Just hear it first.." I made a lazy face.. I let out my breathe heavily..

                   "Hm.. Say it quick.." I turned and looked another way..

                   "Amber' sounds good for you.."

                   "Amber? I'm not an American.."

                   "So what?? It's just a name.. Chill.. Okay.. Starting from today I'm gonna call you Amber.. Okay? No one know about this.. This name is only for me.. I gave this name special for you.." I raised my left eye brow..

                   "Huh?"

-Luhan-

                I take out my phone, changing Yoora's name in my phone... From 'Shorty' to 'Amber'.. That sound better as the future brother in-law.. Hahaha.. XD Maybe...

                "Yah.. Give me yours.."

                "What?"

                "Your phone, what else?"

               "Say it clearly next time.." I opened the name list in her phone but I didn't found my name a.k.a 'Luhan' in it.. Hm.. Wait.. Amber always call me with.....

                "Yah! You save my number with the name 'Playboy'?" I shouted at her as soon as I found my number with that name.. She just ignoring me.. Hehe.. Let's change it.. Why don't I put.. 'My Lovely Brother in-law'? Hahaa.. Sounds great? I started typing.. M... Y... I heard Yoora called out my name.. "What?.." I'm totally focused on the phone... (space) L... O... V..... E.....

                 "LUHAN!!!!"

                 "OMO!" I turned and saw Mr Baek standing behind me... "Aish.. Mr Baek (but he mispronounce it as Mr BAKE).. Opps.. Hehe.. Seongsaengnim.. You should called out my name nicely.. Fortunately Yoora's phone didn't fly away from my hand..."

                 "You're teaching me, huh?"

                 "Ehm... No, no... Hehehe.. Mianhae"

-No one-

                "Back to your seat... We're gonna start our lesson.. And give me your phone.. You're not gonna get it back untill the period of my lesson end.. Mr Baek snatched the phones from Luhan's hand and walked to the teacher's desk..

                "Aish.. What's this.. Students and their gadget.. Iphone huh? Touch sceen phone.. Hmph.. They don't even work but yet got this expensive phones..wasting their parent's money.." Mr Baek said to himself in a low tone but the students who's sitting at the first line can heard what did he said.. He just touch and touch the screen and finally he off the phones.. The lesson started...

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

Annyeong haseyo!! Long time no see.. Wahahaha... Sorry for the late update.. So how was it? Are you enjoying reading it? Please give me a feedback.. I'm hungry for a comment.. Hahahaha.. XD

Comment please!!! <3 you, you

Thanks for reading my ffc.. ^.^