Survival 3 : Stalker LuHan+LuHan's Idea

Love, Please Survive !!

-No one-

                         "Well.. Actually I wanna asked your opinion... About... L- Love.." she said in a low tone.. Not wanting the whole class to hear it... 

                   "What???" some of their classmates turn to look at them..

                  "Shhhh.. You're too loud.. Let's get out from here.."

                   They walked out from the class and head to the canteen.. Once they reached there, they bought the food and sat at one of the table there..

                    "Now speak.. Why me?"

                   "Yeah, since you always flirting with all those girls.."

                    "Yah.. I'm just being friendly to everyone.. It's not like I just give my attention to all those girls.. I do did it when I'm with our boys classmates.." he said while lead the spoon with rice on it to his mouth..

                    "Yeah, like you really did..  Even if you did, it's only for a several times.."

                    "Waeyo? Are you jealous? Hahahaha.. XD" LuHan laugh on his own..

                    "Yah.. Don't laugh like that.. You looks like a crazy scientist in the movie.. And I'll never will be jealous for a player like you.. PLEASE.. xP No Way.."

                   "Okay.. Let's back to the point.. Why did you suddenly ask my opinion about that 'thing' ?? Ah! I know! It's must be related to Yi Fan hyung again, right.."

                    "Ye.. There's no one else I would fall for.." YooRa stated..

                     "Hmm.. Okay, so what is it this time?" he asked her..

                     "You knew that I had fell for him since long time ago.." she begin..

                      "Hm..." LuHan replied, still waiting for her to continue..

                     "So, I've decided to.. Confess my feelings toward him.. This year.." LuHan raise his left brow..

                     "What? Are you crazy?"

                     "Why? What's wrong with that?" YooRa couldn't understand why did LuHan seems to be so shocked..

                    "You said that he likes your sister.. So how could you confess when you know that he likes or should I said crazy over someone else, and moreover it's your sister.. Aigoo.. =.=! "

                    "So?"

                     "I heard that she's super pretty.. So, there's no chance for someone like you.. To defeat her.. You should back off.."

                     "I know that.. But do we have to really care about the looks when we actually looking for a kind hearted person to be with us, who love us because of our kindness not because of the look.. Those prettiness and handsomeness will fade out when our age turned 40 and above.. And I'll never give up on him.. You hear that???" YooRa wanted to defend herself..

                    "Yeah, right.." he replied in sarcatism tone.. "So what's made you fell for him?? Isn't it's because of his handsomeness?" YooRa's eyes widened and she nervously looked away, then she took her soda drink and drank them.. What LuHan said just now was somewhat true.. =.='  "Tch.. Look who's talking about that, and yet? You're the one who did that.." LuHan continued..

                 "Yah! It's not that I fell for his appearance 100%"

                  "What ever, shorty! Like I believe that.."

                   "Yah! Rude playboy!!"

                  "Ah..Give me.. E-mail.. I wanna searched for it, in the FB.."

                  "For what? I don't have e-mail.."

                   "Pabo! Not you.. But your sister's!!"

                  "Huh?? What for??" YooRa got confused

                  "Like I said.. I heard that she's super duper pretty, thought I wanna try to woo her for myself.." he arrogantly said while pulled up his shirt's collar..

                  "HUUHH??? Dream on dude.. She'll never attract to you.. You'll only embarrass yourself.."

                 "What? How could you said that to your Mr Advicer!! He went closer to YooRa while narrowing his eyes..

                "Yah.. It's true.. She will only see you as the 5 years old kid.. Your nothing for her.. You can't even make her heart beat faster.. PFFFFTT XD Hahahaha.. You won't win her heart with that immature face!! Hahaha.." she continued to laugh while LuHan just sat back at his seat and sit properly..

                "At least I give it a try.. And SHUT UP OR I'LL PUT THIS SPOON IN YOUR THROAT!!!" LuHan shouted, making all the students there looking at them and shook their head..

                "There they go again.." one of the students said to his friends..

                 "Okay.. Joesonghabnida, Mr Advicer.. Hehehehe.." X)

                  After that, they continued their school's schedule like usual.. 

                 On YooRa's way home.. She feels like someone was following her.. So she fastened her pace and hide at one of the corner at the alley.. She saw a long wooden block on the ground and reached for it..

                  "Aiishhh.. Where is she???" then the person who was following her walked nearer to where she's hiding and when the person passed her...

                 'BUKK!!!' the wooden block landed on that person's shoulder..

                 "AARRGGHHH... Aya! (Ouch!)" that person shouted in pain and touch his shoulder.. Just then, YooRa realised that he was LUHAN!!!

                  "LuHan??? What are you doing here?? Stalkering me like a crazy person.. And where is your car" When it's time to go home, LuHan didn't went back home but he's following YooRa..

                  "Yah.. Who's gonna stalking you? I just want to know where is your house.. So that I can meet your sister..I left my car where the bus dropped you just now "

                 "Shih!! Stalker.. You really wanted to know where is my house, huh? Shoo! Go home.. I'll never tell you or lead you to my home.."

                "Urrghhh.. YooRaaaaa~~ Pleeassseeee"

-YooRa-

               There he goes again.. This aegyo didn't affected on me.. AT ALL..

               "Yah.. The aegyo doesn't worked on me.. Find another solution.. And try to woo her by yourself.." I said, making he pout and then he said..

               "Ah! YooRa-ah.. Didn't you think that this is the chance for you?" he said..

               "What chance?" I'm confused here.. Can someone explain?

                "If your sister fall for me, then YiFan hyung's heart would be broken a part and at that time, you can comfort him.. Always stay by his side.. Then, who knows, he might be fall for you??!! Isn't that a briliant idea I had?? Hm.. Hmm??!!" he said while raising his brows and widened his eyes..

                "Hm.. Quite a good idea..  Okay.. I'll show you my house.. ;)"

                "YEY!!!!"

                 "Don't be over react, man..." =.=!

                "Okay, okay... Love you YooRa.. <3 ^.^ "

                "Huhh.. -.-! what ever..."

 

 

 

********************************************************************

Annyeong you !! <3

one of the readers had asked me y didn't i used Amber's real name .. okay.. cuz they're suppose to be sisters in this ffc and will have the same fmily name so i've decided to put the o/c name that one of my friends had suggested.. she suggested the character as one of the o/c but since amber and hyunA got most vote from the readers, so i choose them but using the o/c s name in order to make Amber have the korean name.. HyunA got the korean name while Amber didn't since she's chinesse.. I thought that putting Amber's name in the ffc as 'Kim Amber' would be weird? So why not just use the o/c name? Sorry if you don't like it.. TT.TT

 

Hey! Check this out!!! It's IU and Thunder!!! Love their voices..

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdb6ZtjFhWI

Actually i don't really like Thunder from MBLAQ but i fell for his voice in Running and Running song..

Luv it.. <3 

He had the cute voice.. He's 23 this year (2013) !!! but i only like his voice... not bcuz of his err.. handsome face?! Was he handsome? U decide it.. I don't know...