Survival 11: Best Friend Always By Your Side

Love, Please Survive !!

                 "LUHAN!!!!!!!!!" she shouted across the crowd.. She didn't care if people were staring at them.. The situation somewhat looks like a police was chasing a thief.. Suddenly Luhan stopped at a stall.. Yoora stopped too.. She panted, craving for air..

                  "Give me back!" she snacthed back her bag..

                 "Finally I manage to take you here.. Let's play this.." he walked into the stall.. Yoora sighed and closed her eyes.. She turned around to walk away but she can't go any further.. She turned back and saw that Luhan was pinching the back side of her t-shirt with his thumb and index finger..

                "YAH! You're gonna rip my t-shirt!"

                 "I don't wanna care..Follow me and play with me, I won't rip it.." Luhan threatened her, giving his sweetest smirk.. She sighed..

                 "Okay.." she answered half-heartedly..

                 "Great! Let's play that!" Luhan released her t-shirt and walked nearer to a stall.. Yoora just followed him..

                 "Why did he suddenly behave like a kid?" Yoora asked herself..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                Yifan wandering by himself seaching for a person.. Who do you think? After wandering for about 10 minutes, he finally found that person.... HyunAh, with a boy standing beside her [A/N: the troublemaker couple, know who?] .. They're watching a mute acting show [A/N: I just made it up].. It was hilarious and everybody were laughing at the actor.. Yifan were staring at those two for a while.. They looks like a happy couple.. The boy sometimes will feed her with the snack they bought.. A feeling of jealousy came to Yifan..

              'He's not that bad, but I'm better.. From the appearance, I'm the way more handsome that him..' he thought.. The show ended.. HyunAh and her boyfriend walked to another places.. Right now.. Yifan seems like a spy, or maybe more like a stalker.. He followed everywhere Hyunah went with her boyfriend, Hyun Seung.. They went to play a lot of games.. Until an hour passed...

             "Hyunah.." Hyun Seung called her name as they are now sitting on a chair infront of the water fountains.. Hyunah turned and looked at him.. She was smiling..

             "Hm?"

              "I guess.. This is our... Last date.." he said.. Hearing that, she began to cry.. Here it goes.. Another broke up..

               "Hajiman..... Wae?"

               "You know.. I actually didn't like you.. I just, randomly ask you to go out since you're pretty.. I thought I can love you, the way I love my ex.. But I was wrong.. I still can't forget about her.. I guess.. We didn't mean for each other.."

                "But, you just try it for a few days.. Please... Wait for a little longer.. I.. Will make you feel the love again..." she said in a low voice.. Hyun Seung shook his head..

                "Ani.. It will not be the same.. I'm sorry Hyunah.." he stopped.. Hyunah began to cry hard.. then he continued.. "But we can still be friends.." Hyunah tried hard to control her tears and sobbing.. The scene became silent for awhile..

               "Okay.. If that's the case.. Good luck on your love.. Hwaiting!" Hyunah grasped her fist and made a hwaiting sign to him.. He smiled slightly..

               "Sorry that I hurt you feeling.."

               "It's okay.. I must be an understanding..... Friend.." she looked down to her laps..

                "Thank you Hyunah.."

​- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - - - - - -​ - - - - - - - - - - - -

               "Aish!!! What are they talking about? I can barely heard it.. Are they whispering or what?". Just then, Yifan saw Hyunah was crying.. "He made her cry?" At that time he wanted to came out from his hiding place and he wanted to punch that guy when he heard that guy said.. 'I actually didn't like you.. I just, randomly ask you to go out since you're pretty.. I thought I can love you, the way I love my ex.. But I was wrong.. I still can't forget about her'.. But Yifan tried to hold his anger..

              "Okay.. If that's the case.. Good luck on your love.. Hwaiting!" Hyunah grasped her fist and made a hwaiting sign to him.. He smiled slightly..

               "Sorry that I hurt you feeling.."

               "It's okay.. I must be an understanding..... Friend.." she looked down to her laps..

                "Thank you Hyunah.." after awhile, that guy walked away leaving her alone and waved at her.. When she was finaly alone.. Yifan walked toward her..

                "Another heart breaker?" he approached.

                "Leave me alone.."

               "You know what? Your love was so cheap.. That's why those guys that you used to date before easily got you and left you a few days later.."

               "SHUT UP! What do you know about love? You've never dated anyone before!"

                "Indeed, yes.. But I know how does it feels when your heart broke into pieces.." It's became silent again.. "Hmph.. I think I should go.. Yoora has been waiting for me for along time I guess" he then just walked away..

               "W-wait!!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - - - - - -​ - - - - - - - - - - - -

                "EAT!"

                "NO!"

                 "I said.. EAAATTTT!!!!" It's almost 3 minutes since Luhan was forcing Yoora to eat the food that he had bought..

                "THERE'S NO WAY I'M GONNA EAT THAT EEL!!!!!!!"

                 "LOOK! I've bought this for us to eat, so you must eat!"

                "NO WAY! Eel just has a slight different from a snake.. By just looking at this thing will make me throw up!" she pretend that she wanted to puke..

               "Endure it!"

                "No!" she began to run away.. It's Luhan's turn to chase her now..

               "Yah!!" they were chasing around in circle..

               "Uhm... Maybe I shouldn't come back?" Suddenly Yifan popped out from...Only God knows where.. Yoora stopped running immedietly causing Luhan to almost bumped into her.. Those 'kids' stopped running in circle and looked at Yifan blankly.. "Err..Continue on what you guys are doing right now.."

               "We didn't do anything!" Luhan said..

              "Yeah, it's okay.. I'm going now" as soon as Yifan said that..

               "Oppa!!! Don't go!" Yifan who was just about to walk away, turned back when he heard Yoora s voice calling him..

              "Huh?"

               "Don't... Leave me again.. I.. Actually... I.." she stopped and looked at Luhan.. He just gave him a blank stare.. 'Is it a perfect timing?', she thought.. "...I...."

                "YIFAN!!" out of nowhere, Hyunah came into the scene.. 'AARRGGHHH!! How can I confess if there're always many obstacles come out the moment I've the courage?????' she shouted in her mind as she ruffles her hair..

                "What?" sounds like he's a bit annoying..

                 "If my love was cheap, then show me what's the 'expensive' love that you got.." there were a bit silence.. But the truth is all Yoora, Luhan and Yifan were in a big shock..

                "Heh, you want me to go on a date wiith you?" he asked.. Yoora was totally miserable at the moment.. She asked Luhan in whisper..

                 "Otteohge????" But Luhan just pouted his mouth and lift both of his shoulders, telling that he doesn't know too.. "Aiisshh! Stupid, useless Luhan!" Luhan rolled his eyes..

                  "What???" he stressed the word in his whispering..

                 "Yes." Hyunah replied to Yifan's question..

                 "Hah! Stop dreaming Hyunah.. Let's go Yoora" he said, asking Yoora to come with him.. Hyunah just looked at him with opened.. Totally not understand with his behaviour.. Yoora was a bit relieved when the 'date offer' by her sister was rejected by Yifan.. After walking a few metres away, which Yifan was sure that Hyunah was not around them anymore, he stopped walking.. He turned to look at Yoora . She noticed it..

[Listen to this song while reading]

                "Why did you stop walking?"

               "Did you heard that?"

               "What?"

               "SHE ASKED ME TO GO ON A DATE!!!" Yoora was stunned... 'So......... He was actually happy?', she thought..

                "Are you that happy?" she asked and he nodded.. "Then why didn't you just took the chance?"

                "Ofcourse not.. The confession was suppose to be made by the boy first". When Yifan was happily thinking about Hyunah, tears started to form in Yoora's eyes..

               "Why did you always see her... Can't you see anyone else?.." Yifan got confused..

               "Why did you cry?" he asked.. Yoora didn't answer him but she just ran away.. She ran away from the crowded and leave Yifan alone in confusion.. She ran until she reached to the main road and squatted there, still crying.. Suddenly a car stopped in front of her.. She looked up..

              "Get in.." without thinking twice she just hopped into the car.. The car brought them to a river near the recreational park in city..

               "How did you know?" she asked.. They're sitting on the car's bumper, looking at the calm river in front of them..

               "What?" Luhan asked back..

              "That I was there.. Crying by myself..?"

               "I knew it.. Because I followed you guys just now.."

               "Wasn't you're suppose to follow my sister?" Luhan didn't answered it quickly.. After a few seconds, he replied..

              "Yeah, but.. I know that this is going to happen to you.." Yoora chuckled hearing that.. "What?"

              "Why does it's sounds like.. You're concerning about me?" she said while changing her view to the dark sky which has no stars at that night.. Luhan don't know why but he felt something was wrong, he began to felt something weird under his skin.. 'Did my blood flows increased? Why did I felt this way?', he grasp his fist.. Yoora noticed that Luhan was acting weird.. "Hey.."

               "Huh?"

                "Are you okay?"

                "Yeah.. Totally fine" Yoora knitted her brows, curious.. But she just shove that curiousity away.. "You didn't answer me yet" she said..

               "Which question?"

               "About the concerning thing".. Luhan was speechless again..

               "I just... Want you to know that I'm..." he still searching for an excuse.. "That I'm here for you."

              "What?" Yoora was a bit shocked, really little shock but enough to make him thought that she got it wrong.. [A/N: Is it wrong?? Hmm...]

                "Err... I mean.. As a friend.. Shouldn't a best friend always be there when their friend is in trouble or sad?" he said, or more like asking..

               "Hm.." she thought for awhile.. "Yeeaaahh... Maybe?! Thanks! You're my best friend ever, Luhan.. Though you're useless sometimes.."

               "YAH! You such an ungrateful girl!"

              "Hehehe.. Okay, okay.. Sorry.. It's just fun having a quarrel with you.."

               "Yeah.. Me too.. That's how I show my-" he stopped talking.. Yoora turned to look at him..

                "What?" the curiousity came again..

 

              

=====================================================================================

Annyeong readers.. Thanks for the people who had commented below, ajol_fxoneechubahayChoiJoonHyehaylolausteffanie_wen28 and the others.. I didn't expect that Hyunah's love story would turned out to be a sad love story.. Hehehehe.. In the manga she just said that she broke up with her bf but didn't really feel sad.. Btw for Miss ajol_fxonee, I mean, 'MRS'.. Hehehe.. I did write this story like the manga, I changed it a bit, there's some scene that weren't in the manga ^-^ ..

I really appreciate your kindness.. The comments motivated me to update more.. Thanks and sorry for making you guys confused with Amber's character.. Keep on supporting me and PM me if there's any problem..

I wanna show u guys something..

 

Don't u think that this guy looks alike to Shinee's Taemin? He's from Malaysia, my country.. He's my friend.. Hm.. Really? Are we still befriend? I barely get in touch with him.. =.=!

 

 

Okay, forget about that.. I recently have participated in a graphic contest and I don't really know if I could win with the poster that I've made since there're so many more talented designers also joining this contest.. Just pray for me okay? Thanks.. Take a look at this Link.. Can you give some comments please?

I'm opening a one-shot contest, would you like to join?

4D Prince One-shot Contest

 

Well, that's all.. See u later.. ^-^ ANYEONG!!! Saranghae chingu-ah!! <3