Survival 9 : I'm Not Your 'Little Brother', HyunAh!

Love, Please Survive !!

-Yoora/Amber-

 

                    I looked at Luhan.. I wrote something on the paper and passed it to him..

 

This is all your fault

 

                    He took it and read them.. Then he wrote something and passed it back to me..

 

What? I didn't do anything wrong?!

 

                   I was about to wrote something on the paper when suddenly Mr Baek came again and snatched the paper from my hand..

 

                   "Yoora.. Please.. Don't wrote your love letter to Luhan in my class.." Our room mates start to gigling.. "You can continue it outside.. Both of you... Now, GET OUT!" he said while pointing at the door.. I have no choice but to get up and walked to the door.. "And what are you waiting for Luhan?"

                  "She started it.. Not me.." he wanted to defence himself..

                   "Just get out Luhan.." Luhan sighed and got up..

 

-Outside the classroom-

 

                  "This is all your-" I cut his line..

                 "Fault.. I know.." I looked down.. We're sitting on the floor right now while leaning our back at the wall..

 

-Luhan-

 

                  I looked at her.. I didn't say anything.. Eh ?! Is she crying?

                 "Yoora.. I mean.. Amber.. Are you crying?" I asked.. I was right.. Her tears began to fall from her eyes.. "Amber.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to mad at you.. You know me right.. I was just.. Kidding.. Pretend to mad at you but it doesn't really matter.. We always did that.. So why did you cry? Hey.. Hyung wouldn't fall for a crying baby like you.. Even I wouldn't to.. Erm.." Did I was a bit harsh? Her head was on her knees while hugging them.. "Amber.. Don't cry.. Please.."

                "I didn't sad because of that, stupid.." Now here she comes again.. Phew.. The old Yoora has cameback..

                 "So what's the matter.."

                "You know.. I like him so much.. And you didn't even help a bit.. He didn't even noticed that I like him.."

               "So you should make a move.. Why don't you confess first?"

                "What?? Wasn't that weird? What if he reject me? It's must be shameful"

               "Sometimes it has to be weird and shameful Amber.."

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-End of school hour-

 

-No one-

               Yi Fan sent a message to Yoora..

 

Yoora, can you go home with Luhan today? I have something to do..

 

               After that he rushed to his car and heading to HyunAh's school.. While Yoora, after received the message.. She begin to feel uneasy as she thought of something.. She was waiting for Luhan to pack up his things..

               "Luhan, Yifan oppa..." Luhan was waiting for her to continue..

               "Why?"

                "He's gonna be alone with unnie.."

                "WHAT?"

                "Yah! Don't ever think about those dirty things.. Oppa want to pick unnie at her school.. I'm scared that he might confess his feeling and HyunAh unnie accept it.."

                "What? That can't be happen! We have to stop them.. Hurry up.. Let's go to her school.." they rushed to Luhan's car and heading to HyunAh's school.. In the car... Suddenly, Amber a.k.a Yoora start to laugh.. "Yah! What so funny?.. Did you tricked me?" Luhan asked..

               "No.. But.. I just remembered the way you said 'WHAT?' word just now.. Your eyes was goggled.. " And Amber started to laugh again..

                "Was it really funny?" he asked.. She nodded.. Suddenly Luhan remembered something and stop his car out of the blue..

               "ARGHH!.." Amber was sooo shocked.. "LUHAN! WHY DID YOU DO THAT? MY HEAD ALMOST HIT THE DRAWER!! Luckily I wear the seat belt !! "

              "Just wanna ask you.. How did you know that hyung was going to see HyunAh?" Amber blinks a few times..

               "Erm.. I just.. Guessing?"

                "What? Oh Yoora.. I can't believe this.. I mean, Amber.."

                     "Why did you keep on calling me with that name if you're not comfortable with it?"

                "I love that name.. Anyway, why did you said they're going to meet each other if you're not even sure about that?" Luhan began to raise his voice.. Amber sighed..

                 "Like I said before, I just guessing.. He always let me have a ride to go and back from school with unnie but there's sometimes he only want to fetch unnie.. Or unnie make him willing to fetch her at school.. And, what's more important that unnie to him? Okay, let me explain.. He'll do or leave everythings for me when I'm in trouble.. But he'll leave me for unnie.. Because he looks at me like his little sister and unnie as the girl he love the most.... Get it?" explaination end.. And her prediction was correct..

                  "O...kay.."

                  "Now palli, palli !! We might lost them.."

 

Meanwhile...

 

                  Yifan reached at HyunAh's school.. Once HyunAh saw his car.. She just walked toward it and got in..

                 "Eo? Where's Yoora?" HyunAh asked..

                "I've asked her to go back with Luhan.." he drove the car..

                "What? You let her with him? Aigoo.. Didn't you know that boy was 'something'?"

                "Don't worry, they're bestfriend though"

                 "So what if they're bestfriend? I don't trust that boy.. And you let them alone? Aish.. I can't believe this" suddenly HyunAh noticed something."Hey, this is not the way to go home.. Isn't it?" she asked..

                "Let's go somewhere else.."

                "Where?" Yi Fan didn't answered HyunAh's question.. A few minutes then they stopped at a restaurant.. "What are we going to do here?"

                "What else? Eat ofcourse.."

                "Ah.. But why?"

                 "Just for fun.."

                 "Hmm.. Reeaaalllyy?" They got off from the car and walked into the restaurant..

                 "So.. What's we're gonna eat?" Yifan asked HyunAh..

                 "It's up to you..". Yifan then made the orders.. A few minutes later the food arrived..

                 "Mm.. It's delicious.." YIfan said.. Hyunah still didn't touch the food and just looking at Yifan..

                 "Just spill it out already Yifan.. What are you up to by bringing me here?" Hyunah was totally annoyed to him at that moment.. Yifan sighed..

                 "Look Hyunah.. I just.. Wanna spend some times alone with you.."

                  "Why?"

                  "Because... We... Never go out with just the two of us.."

                 "I really don't understand.. What's your point actually, little brother?" she asked.. Yifan suddenly upset with what Hyunah said just know.. 'Little brother?' he thought..

                 "You know what? Sometimes I have the feelings of hating and annoyed to you.. You really don't understand or just pretend to be? I'm not your little brother Hyunah.." he said.. Hyunah was still a bit clueless.. Suddenly she laugh..

                  "Hahaha.. I knew it, idiot.. We don't even comes from the same parents.." she continuingly laugh while Yifan wa still being serious..

                  "Yah! I'm not kidding around with you right now!!.. I.... I.........." 

 

==============================================================================

 

Annyeong you !!! I'm BACCKKK!!! Sorry for the long time waiting.. Kekekeke.. ^.^ So, how's the chapter? Was it bad? I'm sorry if it does.. TT.TT And sorry abt my grammar mistakes too..

Ah! Anyways.. I got more subbies and upvoters!! YEY!!! Thanks dear.. I'd be more happier if u drop some comments below... Can u??? Please comment abt this story.. I really wanna know what did u feel.. Was it boring ???

And I wanna ask for apologise to all Krisber shipper.. I do like them but Kris just doesn't fit as the cute boy in the character, he's more like a charismatic one, and his voice.. Was a bit deep, I don't know why sometimes, hearing Kris talk make me hate his voice.. But his my bias!! I'm confused!!! Forget abt it.. I like Luhan too so I just decided to put Luhan since he had the cute face.. I'm sorry if you don't like it.. TT_TT