Survival 14: I HATE YOU !!

Love, Please Survive !!

*recap*

                     "You should have look at his face.. He seems very shocked when I said that.. His face was priceless.. If that kind of words can made him that shock then imagine what will happen if the 'drama' that I've created just now was more than just that words?" Amber went thinking for awhile.. She scratched her head..

                    "Yeah.. You're right.. Hehehe.. You're briliant Luhan.." she laughed of her own stupidity.. The scene was silent for awhile..

                    "And maybe I did all these..." he stopped.. She turned and looked at him, ready to hear the next words coming from his mouth.. "Because I actually really like you...?"

*end of recap*

                     "Huh? Y..You what? I think I heard something ridiculous.. Can you please repeat it again?" she asked..

                   "You're not hearing ridiculous things, Yoora.. Or should I use Amber?.. I like you.." he said with a slight smile on his face..

                      "Yah! Stop your acting Luhan.. I.. I won't fall for it.. I wouldn't believe it.. That jokes not even funny.. Don't kidding around with me right now.. It's not funny.." she said while laughing awkwardly.. Her heart was beating nervously.. Like she just finished running for 100 metres far..

                      "Why don't you believe me?" he asked her back..

                      "How can I believe you? You always got the girls around you.. You might have simply said 'I like you' to all of them.. So, it's not hard for you to pretend and say that to me too.. Just-"

                     "Jangnan aniya (it's not a joke)" he cut her words..

                     "Huh?"

                      "It's not a joke.. The past few days I keep having this kind of feelings.. I like it when I see your smile.. I like how you would get mad and frown everytime I tease you.. You're the one who tought me not to easily give up in love.. That's what I like about you... Jeongmal, joaheyo.." he confessed.. Yoora shooked her head a few times..

                     "No.. It can't be.. I love Yifan oppa.."

                      "Yoora.."

                      "NO!" she shouted as she got up from her seat.. The drinking can that she was holding just now fell on the ground.. She quickly run away from there, leaving Luhan there alone.. Again, people were starring at them.. Luhan kept on starring to where Yoora had disappeared from his sight.. He looked down, and his eyes landed on the can lying on the ground..

                       Yoora came back home while running.. Hyunah were helping her mother watering the flowers at garden in their house compound.. She just ran into the house and didn't even greet her mother and her sister.. Yoora's father who was reading the newspaper at the living room were a bit surprised by her action.. She just stormed to her room nd slammed the door..

                       "What's wrong with her?" her mother asked Hyunah.. Hyunah shooked her head..

                      "Let me go and see". Hyunah walked into the house while calling out for Yoora's name "Yoora.. Open the door.. It's unnie" after knocking a few times finally she opened it.. She let her unnie in.. "What's wrong?" Hyunah asked..

                       "Nothing" she said witout looking at Hyunah's face..

                      "Are you sure?". Yoora just nodded her head.. "Then why did you came home running?"

                      "It's nothing.. I just.. Having a jog.." she said.. Hyunah chuckled..

                      "But that doesn't seems like a jog to me..  More like you're chasing by a crazy dog" Hyunah said while laughing a bit, feeling a bit funny by Yoora's excuse.. But Yoora on the other hand doesn't have any sense to laugh either smile.. She was just looking at the floor.. Hyunah noticed that and she stopped.. Clearing , she started talking again.. "Luhan called". Yoora turned and looked at her sister when she heard Luhan's name was mentioned..

                        "When?"

                       "A few minutes before you came home running.. He said that.. He was sorry for earlier.."

                        "Earlier? What earlier?"

                        "Let me finish my words.. He said he was sorry for forcing you to tell me not to come to watch the match.. And sort of bla bla bla..." Yoora was shocked when her sister said that..

                        "Did he said he wanted to be alone..."

                        "With you? Yeah... Aww.. Did you guys dating?" Hyunah asked all of sudden..

                         "WHAT? NO!!" Yoora denied..

                        "Stop denying it.. It's obvious.. Since the Summer carnival night.. Ah, no.. It's earlier than that, since the incident with the gangsters.. I knew that he liked me.. But why did he always clinging with you if he really like me? Wasn't that a bit suspicious?"

                        "No! That's not true.. He did that for a reason and he don't like me.. He's a playboy.. Ofcourse he was comfortable with any girl he met.. He's playing with their feelings, it's all fake.." Yoora said..

                        "Really? But from what I can see, he's treating you sincerely.. At first, I don't trust that boy.. But now, he's different.." Yoora was a bit shocked, mixed with confused..

                         "Are you.. Giving him your bless, unnie?"

                         "Err... 50/50.. Need to think more about it.." she said.. Amber (Yoora) slapped her own forehead..

                         "He doesn't like me! Please.. Believe me!"

                         "Didn't I asked you to stop denying your feelings?" with that, Hyunah got out from Amber's room.. She sighed.. Suddenly she recalled back what happened at the park..

"Because I actually really like you...?"

"Jeongmal, joaheyo.."

                           "AARRGGHHH!!!! Andweeee!!!!!!!!" she ruffled her hair and laid on the bed.. "Eotteohge??? ARGH! Luhan! Why did you make the things became complicated?!"

[next day]

                          "Yah! Yoora!" Yifan called her name, she turned around.. She was walking to her class..

                          "Yes, why did you.." She saw Luhan was walking in through the same hallway.. ".. Call me, oppa?"

                          "Guess what? I got free entry tickets for the funfairs that will be held tomorrow.. Let's... Uhm... Go on a date?" Yifan stated, which made Amber and Luhan shocked..

                          "Oppa.. Really?"

                          "Ofcourse! Me.. And Hyunah... You and Luhan.. We'll make it a double-date.." her hope turned to a sorrow..

                          "Just spill it out already, you don't want that kind of date!" suddenly Luhan get into the conversation which shocked both of them..

                          "What?" Yifan was confused..

                          "No! He's.. Just kidding around.. You know him, right? Don't even believe him.. Let's go oppa, it's getting late.." Yoora quickly change the subject and walked away with Yifan behind her, leaving Luhan alone.. Luhan couldn't deny that he's feeling a bit angry and jealous of those two..

[in the library]

                           Luhan came and sat beside her..

                           "Amber.." he tried to call out her name..

                           "Sun Young! Can you help me with this?" she got up from her seat, taking the book with her and show it to Sun Young..

                           "Wasn't Luhan more expert on this topic?" Sun young asked her..

                           "Just teach me"

                           "But I'm not really expert on this topic"

                           "Just say it if you don't want to teach me!" Amber (Yoora) suddenly raised her voice which shocked the whole people in the library.. She put the books in her bags and walked out of library.. Sun Young was confused..

                           "What's wrong with that girl?" Sun Young asked Luhan.. He stood up and ran after Amber (Yoora)..

[outside of the library]

                           "Amber!!" he called.. She just keep on walking nd didn't even bother to stop.. "YAH! KIM YOORA!" she stopped.. But still, didn' show her face to him.. He walked slowly to her side.. "Are you really that mad?" he asked..

                          Amber turned her face to the other side.. "Hey.. I'm sorry.."

                          "From now on, stop busying yourself about my business.. Don't you dare to say anything to him.. I'll do it on my own way.. I'll never ask for your opinion anymore.. Even if I failed to confess.. Stay out of it.."

                         "But Yoora, I do all these because I don't want you to hurt, I lo-"

                         "I HATE YOU!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" she yelled and rushed away.. Leaving the fellow alone by himself..

 

To be continued...

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

 

Annyeong dear!! I'm back!! :D

I'm currently on my semester break.. So, I'll continue to update my stories!! 

I miss you guys so much!! Hehehe.. XD

Thanks for willing to wait for such a long time.. Gomawoyo!!