Movie Night.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCJ10QcaUes

~

Friday night you and Shin were watching a movie at Cross Gene's hideout.

Of course he had kicked out all of the guys and threatened them with violence if they dared come home early.

He handed you the bowl of popcorn while you set up the movie.

"What kind of movie is this?"

You answered, "Comedy."

He gave you a look, "I was ready for one of those sappy, romantic chick flicks..."

"I mean..if that's what you want to watch...leave....."

Shaking his head, "No no no I'm going to stay RIGHT here with my girlfriend."

Laughing at his behavior you pressed play and stared at the screen.

Shin turned off the lights and sat down next to you.

You comfortably leaned against his shoulder and watched the film.

He adjusted his position to make sure you were comfortable and began watching the film.

"Uh..._________-ah..?"

"Hmm?"

"Ahjusshi isn't a comedy movie..."

You blinked, "This isn't Ahjusshi-"

Your mouth became wide open, "I think the dvds got switched...."

He glanced down at you, "Are you okay with this movie? It's kind of...graphic."

You good-naturedly waved, "How graphic can it be?"

Throughout the movie, you cringed and hid your eyes in Shin's shoulder, *Why oh why did you have to switch the dvds Kris, whyy?*

Shin wordlessly put his arm around you comfortingly and covered your ears.

Soon the movie finished, he turned to you, "Was it oka-"

You had fallen asleep since it was dark and because you were in such a comfortable position.

He chuckled, "What will I do with you?"

Kissing your forehead he whispered, "Finals week must have been tough, huh."

*I'll let you rest for a few more minutes, you deserve it.*

Covering you with a blanket, he went to order food for dinner.

When the food was delivered, he set it up at the dining table and strode over to wake you up, "_________-ah wake up."

You sleepily opened your eyes and covered your face.

Shin jokingly scolded, "If you were that tired you should have stayed home and rested babo."

Still not fully awake, you mumbled, "But I wanted to spend time with you.."

He pecked your cheek adoringly and laughed, "Wake up princess you can't spend time with me if you're sleeping."

You became wide awake when he kissed your cheek and blinked rapidly, "I'm awake!"

"Yeah yeah yeah, come and eat sleepyhead."

Blushing slightly, you tied your hair and sat down at the dining table.

"Eat a lot so you can have energy to play with me tomorrow."

You blinked, "I didn't tell you?"

Shin blinked, "Tell me what?"

"I have a date tomorrow."

"With who?!"

You smiled, "With the man I love the most!"

Shin's jaw dropped, "But that man isn't me?!"

You tapped your chin thoughtfully, "Nope."

After dinner Shin took you home on his motorcycle, "You're seriously going to go on this date tomorrow?!"

You nodded, "Of course. He's my most favorite person in this universe."

Shin stared at you dumbfoundedly, *Is she being serious?! IT'S NOT L IS IT?!*

Laughing at his expression you kissed his cheek, "Don't think too much about it. Bye boyfriend~"