Chocolate Indulgence

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

 

UNIDAD 2 

CINCO [5]

 

 

Some Dramas
 
 
2nd Day Part II
 
 
 

Night at Aurora’s

 

“Min Ah and Jihye they're sure funny!” Hara and MiYoon laugh after remembering an incident in Aurora's secret garden about their new friend silliness.

“I hate someone who's addicting to pinch someone cheeks! Dongwoon out loud his irritations. Who like if a girl admiring boy baby cheeks instead the boy himself right?

“So, sleep over?”

Kikwang ask Yoseob. Yoseob nods. All of them prepared to do the closing but suddenly.

WAIT!!!!

2 boys and 1 girl running and enters the house.

“Do you still have leftover cake?”

“Yes, don’t worry. Please take a look” Arra serve the three customers

1st boy : I’m sure about that. So no need to buy…

Girl : NO! Your sister might be bought it but this is for the back up!

2nd boy : Hwa Young is right. Besides, we don’t know either your parent want to celebrate it or not. *flipping his hair dramatically*

1st boy : Hurrmm~~ so who gonna keep it?

2nd boy : Of corse ME! Duh

Girl /Hwa Young: Ermm unnie, can we have this cake? *pointed at Chocolate Indulgences*

Arra : Sure. Whose birthday?

Hwa Young : Him *pointed at the 1st boy*

Arra : Tonight?

1st boy : No, 2 days more. They just can’t wait to buy.

2nd boy : In case we could not able to arrive early and on time. Geez!

Arra : Hihihi okay here…wanna to write anything on it?

Hwa Young : Yeah. Sweet 17 Onew and VoA.

Arra : Same birthday? Wahh saeingil chukka ^_^

2nd boy : Hwa Young-ah…sweet doesn’t suits him

1st boy/Onew : Hey I’m okay with that. Hurry Key…I need my chicken~~

2nd boy/Key : Heez, chicken freak!

Arra : Here. Thank you for buying

Hwa Young : No biggie unnie! Thanks by the way and nice shop. Brilliant!


 

 

Kikwang, Yoseob and Dongwoon spent their weekend night at Aurora’s Cake House. Junhyung and Hyunseung live in there at level 2.

Yoseob is a fast sleeper so do with Junghyung.

Hyunseung still downstairs doing only God know what.

Dongwoon is now looking into their time and soul portal.

‘Hana…oppa miss you so much! How are you doing up there?’

“Woonie…she’s doing fine.”

Kikwang’s comforting the maknae.

“Haih, that sneaky you know and even worse than Yoseob hyung!”

“Hey, I just can’t control it. Beside you’re too loud and it keep buzzing me”

“Yeah yeah whatever”

Dongwoon logging out from the portal and laid down on futon.

Kikwang signing in and he whisper something. Later, the portal reveals a family house. There’s a mother and father waking up their children to get ready for school.

“Waking up your kids huh?”

The mother in the portal stops her doings and looking out at the windows.

“You can feel me like I’m talking to you. Obvious now and it clear enough because I’m on earth”

Kikwang smiles and whispering again.

‘Kira-chan, I will forever watching you and please choose the pink light when you’re crossing later. I will be there behind the door as I had promised to wait for you.’

“Hyung! I hate pink but I dunno why I chosed it anyway.”

“That's because we fated to be a cupid”

Kikwang make a ‘durh’ face.

“Funny right? Hahaha”

“YAH! Sleep can’t you!!??”

Yoseob throw his pillow and hit Kikwang.

“Haish that brat!”

“But hyung, how about your guardian angel…”

“She’s also doing fine. Ex-guardian angel to be exacts!”

“Yeah funny how she figured out that the boy who she’s guarding before also turn out to be something like her. Just look at her face enough already.Boohoohoohoo. Why THE BOSS choose her as The Head Cheonsa? No wonder Angel Clan having most of their time at the pond...ngehehehe ”

'Oh my this stupid cupid! I'm trying to have my beauty sleeps here...'

“Don’t make fun of her. She will probably hear you.”

“CLEAR ENOUGH!”

Kikwang , Dongwoon :  O_O  O.O

“Good evening boys”

“G..good eve..evening Head Cheonsa!...aaaaa!!!!”

Both Kikwang and Dongwoon run downstairs but the Head Cheonsa (Head of Angel) blocked their way.

“MWAHAHAHAHAHAAH there there… duo rookie cupid tries to hide? Here get into my beautiful wing…”

“HYUNG!!!”

“I’m sorry!!!”

“Yah! Kim Euna! Fold back your wing it's falling. Haish too old to make it still and steady. Clean your fallen fur before you leave”



 

So how it is so far?

Your opinion?

Yess...I spilled out all characters in UNIDAD 1 and finally it's done! YEAY

next chapter is the starting for UNIDAD 2

so thank you for all subbers and reviewers.

comment comment comment please~~~