STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM CAKE 5

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

 

UNIDAD 3

 

TREINTA Y UN[31]

 

 

SLICE 5

 

 

Cruelty of Innocence Love

 

End of Slice 5

 

 


Pledis Middle High School

 

'I don't care. I have to ask her no matter what.' Taemin pack his thing soon after the last class end. He was ready to leave the class before Fei suddenly call his name.

"Taemin~... are you going home? " 

"Yes, Fei. I'm going home. Why?" Taemin feels uneasy and keep looking at his watch. 'Haish, what she want now? I have to catch Izzy.'

"Well...Taemin, can I go home with you? Can you send me home?"

"Sorry Fei, I have something to do. Why don't you ask for Junho's help? I'm sure he love to send you home." Without waiting for Fei' replies, Taemin quickly dash out from the classromm. Fei clench her teeth while Junho smile widely and walk to Fei's table.

"So, are you ready?" He smile widely showing his colourful bracelet.

"Huh! stay out from me you weirdo." Fei quickly pack her thing and about to chased Taemin but he sighed when she can't find any sign of him.

 

 

Taemin's POV

Where did she go? Haish, Izzy ah, where are you? Don't tell me, you're not coming to school? Eh, there she is. Well, Izzy, you gonna get from me after this. >.<

Izzy: [in phone] Oppa, where are you? 

OPPA? Who's that? She don't have any brother or did she already have a BOYFRIEND? ANDWAE but why must I get upset?

Izzy: [in phone] Deh~ I'm waiting for you. Hikhikhikhik...Oppa, you're so naughty. Hikhikhikhik...deh~ saranghaeyo.

Erkkk....X_X. I'm not misheard right? Did she just said 'saranghaeyo'? 

"Yah! IZZY HWANG!"

Izzy: Omo, scared me to death. Eh, Taemin. You're not home yet? Errr...yah, what with that scare face?

"Izzy Hwang...where the hell are you going? Do you know I'm looking for you for two hours??!!!" 

 

Izzy's POV

"Errr... I'm not going anywhere. I'm just been here and there and over there." What wrong with him? Suddenly upset with me for no reasons. Tch, like I care.

"Yah, you.........." OMO, what he's going to do with me? AJ Oppa, please come faster. Please God, send my angel to me~

"Hi, sweety. Sorry, I'm late." Ah, Thanks God for sending AJ oppa to me. 

"Oppa~ why you come so late?"

"Mian. We have lots of customers today. Do you mad with me?" 

"Ohh~ how can I mad at you when you already makes me in loves with you~" Omaigucci, I can't believe I can said that.

"Hehehe... Oppa loves you too~ Hikhikhik" Wow, AJ Oppa. He's good in acting. 

"Ehem, ehem, EHEM!"

 

End of POV

 

"Oh, Taemin ssi. Thank you for accompany my GIRLFRIEND for a while. You are really a good friend to her."

"Err... Deh~ Well... I think I better make my moves now. Errr... see ya again." Taemin walk without turn his back. A drop of tears suddenly come down and he quickly wipe it away. 

Meanwhile, Kikwang and Izzy send Taemin with their eyes. Seconds later, both of theym burst in laughter.

"Hikhikhikhik... Oh, I think I've laugh too much. But, oppa. Is it okay for Taemin if we do this?"

"No worry, Miss. We just want to give him a lesson. Come, everyone already waiting for us at ACK."

Izzy nod and follow Kikwang to ACK. But deep in her heart, she hope nothing will happen to Taemin.

 

Lee's residence

 

PRANGGGG!!!!!

 

BUKKKK!!!

 

PRANGGG!!!

 

"I hate you!!! I hate you!!!" Taemin throw all the things in his room. He smashed a picture frame of him and Izzy. He teared all of pictures that he have with Izzy. He pick one of the picture of him and Izzy and look at it with his teary eyes. Soon later, he tear the picture in pieces.

"TAEMIN! What are you doing?" Mrs Lee shocked to see his son's messing room. He quickly hug Taemin hoping that her son will calm with her warm hug.

"Omma, I hate her. I really hate her." Taemin sobbed in Mrs. Lee's embrace. 

"Syhhh...cool down my son. Tell me, what happen."

"Omma, where my... OMO, what happen here?" Onew who come to see his mom shocked when he saw the room. He become curious when he saw lots of pictures of Izzy everywhere.

"Yah, Taemin. What happen to you? These pictures of Izzy...when did you snap it?" Onew take one of those picture and look at it. Then, he just remember something and dashed out from his dongsaeng's room.

"Onew, where are you going?"

"I'm seeing my friend for a while. Will be home for dinner." 

Mrs. Lee shook her heads while looking at his younger son who already fall asleep at her lap. 'VoA, Omma really hope you were here. You will know how to handle both your brother.' Mrs. Lee sigh and leave the room.

 

In meeting room (?) in ACK

 

"Sobsobsobsob... Taemin, I'm sorry. I really sorry." 

"Izzy ah, please stop crying. He will be fine. Don't worry mkay?"

"Why she cried for that boy? Is that necessary to waste your tears just for a boy who goin to died soon?"

"MINJEE!!!" Dongwoon and Hara quickly hold Minjee's mouth and drag her out from the meeting room.

 

"WHAT??!!" (in unison)

 

"Hohohoho...just ignore her. You know her with her big mouth. Hahahaha.. Right, Max?" Miyoon elbowed Minho as sign to help control the situation.

"Ermmm..yeup. Just ignore her. She knows nothing." Everyone release a relieved sigh when they heard Minho. Minho walk closely to Hara which just enter to the meeting room after bribing Minjee with Chocolate Indulgence Cake.

"Did I just said a good thing?" Hara smiled and nod to him.

"Yes, for the first time."

"Okey, then."

"Okey, chill everyone. Now, what are we going to do? Taemin already hurt and I understand his feeling."

"You did?"

"Oh, please don't make me do the flash back. Just read back chappie 10, slice 2."

"Hehehe..mian. I'm almost forgot about it."

"By the way, where Kikwang?"

"Oh, he has something to do. He will be back after this." Miyoon send a glare to Jonghyun which only the divine creatures understand it.

"Okey, look. I don't know what you guys up to but this is surely related to my dongsaeng and I never seen he cried like that since VoA's death. Anyways, I trust you to handle this matter. I know he is a little big harsh to Izzy but somehow I know he like Izzy by the way he keep Izzy's pictures."

"Onew, we never knew you care about Taemin so much."

"What? Of course I care bout him. He's my dongsaeng."

"Ohhh~ you blush. Onew, you are so sweet. I really want to kiss you now."

"Yah, Yoora, behave. -.-" haish this girl."

"^_^"

 

 

Meanwhile in Lee's residence, Kikwang sneak to Taemin's room with Junhyung. His mentor forcely to come with him after Kikwang beg for his help and promise to do cleaning for a month.

Kikwang: Wow, what a mess room. Eh, how could him. He tear Miss Izzy's pictures in piece. I'm going to teach him.

Junhyung: Ekhem. What do you think you doing? Are you forgeting what our intention sneaking someone else's private property?

Kikwang: Hehehe... Sorry, hyung. 

Junhyung: Now, tell me. Why did you do this? *looking at Taemin who already in his deep sleep*

Kikwang: He's a big bully hyung! So, I'll play along. Well, he deserved that. Serve him right.

Junhyung: Hey, think about your mark!"

Kikwang: I know. I have my way to make him admit his feeling to Miss Izzy. Ego much!

Junhyung: Sigh.

Kikwang: Err..hyung. Should I shoot him now? *hesitate take out his arrow* Oh, I shoot him. Hahahaha... I know I can do it.

Junhyung: Haish.. -.-" Now, let's go home. I'm starving.

Taemin: Huh? What was that? *suddenly wake up from his dream* Huarghhhhh~ haish, better continue my dream playing shooting with that weirdo hyung. *cover his face with blanket and start sleeping. AGAIN*

 

 


In Miyoon and Hara's chamber

Yoseob: Noona, can you sit for a while. You make me dizzy.

Hara: Unnie, where Kiki? He suppose to be here hour ago.

MiYoon: *stop playing Candy Crush* Huh? I don't know. He didn't replied my KakaoTalk. He might stop somewhere with Junhyung Oppa.

Dongwoon: Junhyung hyung already in his chamber. *walk into the room.*

Hara: Where are you from?

Dongwoon: Ah, I just finished clean the kitchen.

Yoseob: You clean up the kitchen? By yourself?

Dongwoon: Nope. I'm with Doojoon hyung and Junhyung hyung.

Kikwang: Anyone looking for me? *approaching Miyoon and take her smartphone*

Miyoon: YAH! Gimme back. I'm just about to finish level 198 in Candy Crush. *try to take back her phone from Kikwang*

Yoseob: Stop you two. *snatch the phone from Kikwang* Hara noona, you can start.

Miyoon: *pouted* Its all your fault! *hit Kikwang*

Kikwang: Appou~ 

Hara: Thank you. Okay, looks. we are about to finish the last slice. And we don't know if we can continue to our cupcake or not.

Miyoon: *stand up* Speaking of that. Both of miss author and co-author are busy with their schedule. Miss author with her FYP and Miss co-author with her practical.

Yoseob: So, it will take time for them to finish the whole story. *return back Miyoon's phone*

Miyoon: *grin widely and sit next to Kikwang*

Dongwoon: So, we hope you can bear with them and give them your lovely support.

Hara: Ah, Kiki. Have you done with your task?

Kikwang: Of course. This is Kikwang. Nothing can stop me from being the best cupid ever. Hahahaha

MiYoon: Yeay!!! (ʃƪ˘ڡ˘) *clapping happily*

╮ (. ❛ ❛ _.) ╭

¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/

(-_-)ゞ゛

 


Pledis Middle High School

 

Canteen

 

*chatters*

*sound of spoons and forks*

*sound of launghings*

 

 

Taemin approaching Izzy who busying chatting with her clicks. He grasping his finger to relieve his nervousness. He takes a deep breath and release it. Obviously he looks so nervous. 

 

Miss Co-author : Taemin, don't be so nervous. Just go and say it

 

'Huuuu~ Okay, Taemin. You can do it.' Taemin clear his throat and slowly approaching Izzy and her friends.

"Ekhem. Errr... Izzy, can I talk with you for a while?" 

"Huh? Taemin? Err... yeah, sure. Join us." She moved a little to make a room for Taemin sit next to her.

"Err... but I just want.... both of us... errr..." Taemin send his meaningful glare to Izzy's friends hoping that they will leave both of them for a while and seem they understand his signal.

"Well, Izzy. We meet at class later on, mkay? Come on, girls. Bye, Taemin." She winked and make their way to the class. Taemin takes his seat facing Izzy. Once again he clear his throat and look hesitate to say a word.

"Yes, Taemin. What now?" Izzy try to play tug a war with Taemin even though her heart beat faster than usual. She really hope that Kikwang is there for her but Kikwang already said this is the only chance for her to make Taemin knows about her feeling.

 

*Flashback*

On their way to ACK...

Izzy: Oppa, what are we going to do now? I think I saw he cried. He must be upset with me now. *pouted*

Kikwang: Hurm? He cried? Well, good for you then. *grin showing his gum*

Izzy: Good for me? I don't understand. *dumbfound*

Kikwang: Remember my album I used to showed you before?

Izzy: *thinking and suddenly remembered something* Ah, I remember. The album.

Kikwang: So, you know what you going to do next right? I just lead you until here and the rest I'll leave it to you.

Izzy: Eh, are you going to leave me alone, Oppa? Please, don't. *start teary*

Kikwang: *stop and bend before Izzy* Hey, I'm not going to leave you. I will watch over you. I'm just guiding and help you a bit. The rest you'll be do it by yourself. Okey? *smile and wipe Izzy's tears.*

Izzy: Promise?

Kikwang: Pinky promise. ^_^ *linked his finger with Izzy's*

Izzy: ^_^

 

End of flashback

 

"Taemin? Hello? Where are you?" Izzy wavering her hand in front of Taemin's face. 'Haish, he start his daydreaming again.'

"TAEMIN!" Izzy hit Taemin's forehead when she saw there no sign of he will stop daydreaming.

"Huh? Auch!, Yah! you hit me?!" Taemin rolled his eyes to Izzy. He rub his forehead. Sigh.

"Sorry. Who asked you to daydreaming when I'm in front of you?" Izzy stand up and ready to walk to her class. The school bell will ring at any time.

"Errr...Izzy, wait for me!" He run and walk next to Izzy. 'When I can ask her?'

"Oh, I'm almost forget. What the thing you want to talk with me just now?" Izzy suddenly remembered the reason Taemin looking for her just now.

"Oh, that? Well...I'm.....errr... well..." Stuttered. Taemin become stutter whenever he try to confess his feeling. That his weakness. Something that only the deceased VoA knew. Even Onew didn't knew about it.

"What is it Taemin? And since when you became a stutter?" Izzy giggling but it looks sweet to Taemin. 'is this what noona said love?'

Taemin: Hurm...Izzy...actually, I'm...errr... *cover Izzy's ears with his both hands*

Izzy: Yah! Let go. What are you doing? *trying to let both of Taemin's hands*

Taemin: I LOVE YOU! *quickly run to his class as the school bell ring*

Izzy: *dumbfound* What...what?? I'm not misheard, am I? *blink her eyes rapidly*

Taemin: Izzy! Don't run away from me anymore. Cause you're my oxygen. See ya! *waving to Izzy*

Izzy: Huh? O.o? Ah, my face getting hot. I need mirror. Where my mirror? *walk to her classroom*

 

Far away from ACK

Kikwang: Hehehe..Well done! *looking for his mentor to tell him the good news*

 


Week after the confession, Taemin and Izzy are officially dating. Fei who knew the news from her Miss A's group stop harassing Izzy and start dating Junho, the boy with his colourful bracelet. But now, he no longer wearing bracelet. ^_^

 

At Lee residence, celebrating Onew's birthday.

 

Onew: Happy birthday, Voa. I miss you. *put slice of birthday cake in front of Voa picture*

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

Yoora: Onew? Let's go. They waiting for you. *smile and looking and Voa's picture* Babe, happy birthday. *smile at Onew*

Onew: *smiles* let's go. *walk out hand in hand with Yoora*

 

Saeng il chukahamnida!

Saeng il chukahamnida!

Saranghaneun Lee Jinki!

Saeng il chukahamnida!

 

*Onew blows the candles*

 

claps! claps! claps!

 

Yoora: Happy birthday *kiss Onew's cheek*

Onew: Thanks love.

Taemin: Hyung! happy old day to you! *hug his hyung* and happy birthday noona. *teary*

Onew: Hey, be a man okay. *wipe his dongsaeng tear* Where Izzy? Is she coming or not?

Taemin: She said she will come with Crystal noona. I bet they already on their way here.

 

"OPPA!!!" Everyone look at the caller and they stunned to see Izzy in her beautiful outfit. Everyone was like O.O! O.o! O.O! O.O!

"Izzy? Is that really her? She looks beautiful. Last time I saw her in her beautiful outfit was a year before her mom passed away." Onew can' believe his eyes. He walk closely to Taemin just to see his dongsaeng drools.

"Close your mouth, Minnie." He smirks while shut his dongsaeng's mouth. Soon later, he get to Izzy and his other friends.

"Huh? Oh!" Taemin walk quickly approaching Izzy when he saw Izzy's hand linked in Kikwang's arm. 'Huh, you dare making me upset with that hyung!' He takes Izzy who dumbfound because been dragged for sudden into the balcony. Everyone whose watch it making their O.o face before laugh can be heard everywhere.

"Oho..I smell jealousy here." Crystal's words make they burst of laugh. It fun to mocks Taemin.

 

*LAUGHING*

 

Taemin and Izzy at the balcony...

Taemin: Yah, what was that? *pouted*

Izzy: O>O? Huh? What? *dumbfound*

Taemin: Haish, it you. Why did you linked your hand in his arm? Why? 

Izzy: Eh? What wrong with that? Durh....you weird. Don't tell me you're jealous. 

Taemin: Jealous? Who? Me? Never in my dictionary.

Izzy: Tsk, tsk, tsk... Lee Taemin, just admit it. You're jealous. Oooooo~ You are so cute. ^_^  *pinch Taemin's cheeks and leaving Taemin*

Taemin: Huh? Noona, is this jealousy? Hurmmm....*shrug and walk to join the others*

 

 


Midnight in Aurora...

 

Kikwang who ready to go to his chamber suddenly saw Miyoon at the Secret Garden by herself without Hara accompany. In a blink he stand next to Miyoon.

Kikwang: Noona, what are you doing here by yourself?

Miyoon: Oh! scared me. Yah, you! *hit Kikwang*

Kikwang: Ah, mian! *rub his arm* Well, where Hara noona? This so not you. You rarely going out without your twin.

Miyoon: It sad to know that the slices have ended but at the same time I'm happy they've found their soulmate.

Kikwang: Yeup. Finally, I can have my beauty sleep without thinking about Taemin bullying Izzy anymore. Hihihi..

Miyoon: *sigh* Yeah, you were right. *walks heartless to her chamber* Good night Kiki.

Kikwang: Errr....good night.

 

SPLASSHH!!

 

Kikwang: Yah! What are you doing? *flicking his wet hair* You better have a good explanation for this, Tercero! >.<

Hara: *pop from nowhere* You~ Pabo! Can't you see what she tried to say to you?

Kikwang: Noona? What are you doing here? I thought you already slept. Tercero, where did you take Hara noona at this late?

Tercero: Errr... We were watching both of you. And hyung, you are so clueless. Poor Miyoon noona.

Kikwang: What? What did I do? *scratch his unitchy head*

Hara: She likes you, paboya!

Kikwang: Mwo? It can't be? She never showed her attention to me before.

Tercero: That because she doesn't want you to know her true feeling even though sometimes she kinda over react.

Hara: Ekhem. That my sister you talked about. *crossing her arm*

Tercero: Eh, hehehe... Mian.

Hara: Humph! *pouted* Now, Kiki. It all on you. And listen, if I found out you make my unnie shed a tears, you will know how evil I can be. Araso?! *walk in ACK followed by Tercero*

Kikwang: Huh? Miyoon likes me? 


CA/ N: That the end of slices...Wait for the cupcakes.....Soon~ Thank you for keep your faith with us.