CHOCOLATE MUD CAKE 3

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

 


 


 



UNIDAD 3

VEINTITRES[23]

 

 

SLICE 4

 

Cyborg Boyfriend

 

Part 3

 

Minjee Encountering and Minho Confessing


 

 

“Who are you?”

Minho almost doesn’t recognize her own sister. She changed a lot. From long white-haired girl turned to a short haired girl.

“I’m Minjee. Sorry for my behavior.”

She bows to them and do the greeting like they are celebrating Chuseok. Surprisingly she did well like a pure Korean girl.

Sooyoung cry and Siwon faint.

Minho ---> ???

For entire weeks, no bubbly Minjee, no hyper Minjee and no cuteness.

Literally, NO MORE

What happened?

Actually what Minjee really did while she locked herself in her room, she was hibernating all month long. She reflected on what has she done for her life. And she realized that she given too much chances’ to almost 122 of her clients.

She is a Grim Reaper but she just another resembles of her mother, Seungri. When he was still serves as a Reaper during his life span, he always fulfilled his client hopes and wishes. Not a thing that a Reaper supposedly did which ONLY got to separate a soul from human’s body. SIMPLE

Minjee got that trait from Seungri but she worst than that. Of course what has she done totally wrong and break the rule. No sympathy towards human. That was a Grim Reaper IS.

Like previously, Minjee got herself into trouble after she did helping a girl named Park Hana, with brought the girl soul travel to meet her mother just to make sure Hana managed to ask her mom to gave away her bone marrow to someone.

But at the end, the mother of Hana is one of the queens of Eternity. She got doomed and his father received the penalty which it was clean up entire sky. (more to shoo-ed away the lost souls)

She was banned to complete her task.

And for now, she afraid to did the same mistake. So he wants to be like his brother. Exactly like Minho.

But, she doesn’t know that her CLIENT this time is MORE aggressive and scary than a Grim Reaper.

Yes, she is supposes to take way VoA Lee’s soul in no time starting tomorrow.

 

*******

 

“Class, this is your new classmate. She came from Spain and please treats her very well okay?”

“NEEHHH!”

The whole class welcoming their new classmate and without wasting time and without self introduction, Minjee leave the homeroom teacher dumbfounded in front of the class and heading towards an empty seat at the back of the class.

“Alright students, now all teachers have to gather for faculty meeting and please complete the task given okay. Don’t lose your sense, act like human being Arasso?”

Again whole class said yes in unison. Mr. Leeteuk walk off and seconds later, everyone turn wild.

‘I hate this class’

Everyone attention are now towards Minjee. They start questioning about the freshie

“Are Spanish schooler allowed to bleaches their hair?”

“She looks younger than us”

“Hey, I heard her brother is flawless Choi Minho from 2-A1”

“Why pant? Why not skirt?”

‘Aishh all this bastard! None of your business if I prefer boy uniform than the smexy short skirt that called for a …’

“Errmm excuse me. Minjee right?”

Minjee look up and she saw two girls standing beside her desk.

“We heard you skipped grades and even ahead from your brother, are you really a prodigy?”

The brunette one smile sweetly at her and another taller girl drags a chair to sit and facing her.

Minjee still act cold and look away.

See? I to“ld you…, she just the same with new cocky freshie”

‘Now now, looks whose talking’

“Yah, VoA…”

“I’m MinAh, Song MinAh. She is Lee Jihye and that girl is VoA Lee, our class president”

“…”

“Eh hehehe errmm, by the way, you are sitting at someone seat, well she’s not here for today.”

“Oh, I will swap tomorrow then”

“It’s okay, Yoora is going to transfer class anyway, she can sat at wherever she want…”

“YAH! She HAVE to move her from that seat. Only reserves for Yoora.”

“VOA!”

Later, the class’s president walked out from the class and everyone startled after the scene because Minjee shouted at the girl. Choi Minjee, the freshie, JUST shouted at VOA LEE

Like this...

"You...YAH YOU FREAK !!!"

 

So early in the morning before Minjee enroll to school

Minjee hesitate to enter the house. She keep glancing at the window and then backing it. She did that countless time already.

She is now standing in front of Lee’s house where her client was inside.

Minjee : Come on Momo, you can do it.

She tries to open the door but obviously it locked. She sigh and facepalm.

Minjee : I forgot my Masterkey…aigoo pabo!

Scythe : Urrmm Master?

Minjee : WHAT?? (annoyed)

Scythe : Masterkey? You don’t need that…

Minjee : YAH! How’d I ent…yeah right…

Minjee mentally slapped herself because what the heck a Reaper need a key to enter someone house??

Scythe : (>_>)

Minjee : *acted nothing happen and passing thru the door without any problem*

‘This house smells like a chicken…gross…’

 

Onew in his dreamland

“Don’t insult my chicky you freak!”

He chasing after a weird girl with white dress and robe and bunnies hoping around playing with roosters, hens…

 

Scythe : Master, are you sure you sharpen me well this time? I don’t want to stuck over someone’s heart again… it scary U_U

Minjee : *feels unsecured* .. Of course,…err yeah… just believe in me okay Titi?

Scythe : DON’T CALL ME THAT!

Finally Minjee found her client. She studied her face and ready to swing Titi (her Scythe) to the girl but suddenly

“Don’t you dare to!”

GASP

SNATCH

DUCKING

ACTS LUNATIC AND VIGOROUSLY

BEGGING AND CRYING

 

That's how Minjee failed his first task after been banned from took away human life for years.

 

 

Back to current situation

 

 

VoA’s POV

‘! WHAT THE FARRKK’

As Mr. Leeteuk introducing about the new student, the scene kept replaying in my mind

I heard noises downstairs, it can’t be Taemin. I sneak peek from my room and saw stranger inside my house. What the hell? A girl…what a weird costume? Is she mistaken my house with cosplay store?

And she’s talking to herself… OMO? Isn’t that…a scythe…woah SO BIG…SERIAL KILLER? Oh no she’s going to kill my family!!!

I chickened out. Yeah Almighty VoA is chickening out….chicken??!! Blame you ONEW!!

As I snuggled up on my bed trying to hide myself, I can feel her presence inside my room and I heard someone talking.

“Master, are you sure you sharpen me well this time? I don’t want to stuck over someone’s heart again… it scary…”

“ .. Of course,…err yeah… just believe in me okay Titi?”

‘Pffft…Titi?’

I’m eyeing the girl and HOLY COW! The scythe has eye! So she didn’t talk to herself…wait a minute…

So…she’s…a REAPER???!!!

I’m gonna die!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO I’M NOT MARRIED YET ANDWAE!!!!

As the girl held up the big-flashy-sharp-silverish scythe, I hissed

“Don’t you dare to!”

The girl stop from her doings and she look extremely shocked and startled. I took that as an opportunity to snatch away the scary scythe and she is blackening away from me.

‘Oh?? Maybe she just an amateur Reaper…hehehe lets the game begin’

I swung the scythe attempt to shoo her but amazingly she ducked it nicely. Play hard to het huh?

I scream and aimlessly swaying the scythe and then I stop because something unbelievable happening in front of my eyes…

“HUUWAAA…please don’t kill me…Unnie please…”

A crying Reaper?

After 5 minutes staring at her and she stop crying, I ask her

“Yah, are you sure you are a Reaper?”

She nod

‘Kyeopta!’

“How come you can get a hold on my Titi?”

“WHAT TITI!?”

“OMO KAMCHUNGYEONG!”

This scythe! I’m so gonna break it

“Unnie…, you need to die now! I need my scythe back”

That’s how we ended up having a meeting in early morning at 3am until 5am. We negotiate everything and I’m FREAKIN’ SCARING THIS REAPER HELL OUT OF HER LIFE and she agreed to wait for another week.

 

 

Talking about who, now we are in the same class. I knew this would be happen somehow.

Guys… this new girl is A REAPER! DON’T TALK TO HER. She probably amputate your body with her scythe anytime!!!

I can’t take it anymore.

“See? I told you…, she just the same with new cocky freshie”

 “Yah, VoA…”

“I’m MinAh, Song MinAh. She is Lee Jihye and that girl is VoA Lee, our class president”

“…”

My besties IGNORING me??

“Eh hehehe errmm, by the way, you are sitting at someone seat, well she’s not here for today.”

“Oh, I will change tomorrow then”

Yah you should

“It’s okay, Yoora will going to transfer class anyway, she can sat at wherever she want…”

 “YAH! She GOT to move her from that seat. Only reserves for Yoora.”

“VOA!”

Ahh I need some fresh air. Maybe roof top would do. So better get going now.

“You… YAH YOU FREAK !!!”

BWOH!!??

End of VoA POV

 

 

Days later

 

Minho and Crystal at Super Junior Block

(Their school have different section which it was Junior for 1st year,Super Junior (LOL)-2nd year, Senior – 3rd year and Super Senior-Teacher Faculty ) random okay

 

Minho : Yeppo

Crystal looks at Minho and she was very sure she heard he said something

Minho : You, how can you be so pretty?

Crystal : *BLUSHED*

He’s poking Crystal’s cheek, again and again and again…

Crystal : =.=

Minho : OH! Is this what we call fat?

O_O!

>_>

O.O??!!

Crystal : WHAT THE HELL CHOI MINHO!

Minho : O_o??

MiYoon : Aigoo

Hara :  …

 

*******

Crystal's Corner

 

 

He’s too blunt, 4D, talking like other weren’t really had feeling and this buy is so mysterious.

Mystery, histeric, molla, molla…

Okay… I mean he just full of mystery because that ‘thing’ happened many time. Who the hell is he?

Last week, people laughed and giggled at me because I WAS FREAKING TALKING TO MYSELF LIKE MANIAC on the street. Wanna know why?

Yes because Choi Minho suddenly ‘pooof’f while we were on the way back home. I didn’t realized at first because I believe he is walking beside me but then he just…gone.

Just like that.

I assume he lost my track

But it is happening again during class.

Literally, he is my seatmate but during the lesson he ‘blinked’ again. I was dumbfounded at that time. Since when did he leave his seat? KYAAARRRGGHHH

Mkay, and the current one is… after I got mad at him because kept molesting my chubby cheeks, again he disappear from my sight in a blink of eyes.

My classmates are now giving me what-the-hell-are-you-screaming looks.

HUWAA I’m innocent here!

BZZZ BZZZZ

‘Oh?’

From : Aunty Mama

‘Dear, something happened. HwaYoung is in hospital right now…’

 

 

Minjee’s POV

I’m sorry unnie, I can’t let you having your LaLa time again. It already exceeded the time limit.

I decided to follow my fellow classmate as they plan to ditch school for today. I overheard their conversation when we are on our way to school.

Hurmm, this Kim Kibum also following them.

AHH! Hara unnie did told me about Dongwoon Oppa mission to set Jihye and Kibum again…hurm…naaah let them be. I have my own task to be done.

Aigoo I cannot tolerate again with this so nice and strict yet scary client unnie or else TOP Appa will got punish again.

CLING CLING

Aish shut up bell!

I hate this noisy bell. I look like a pabo with this bell hanging at my neck every time I was on my mission.

 

Scythe : We should tell her about her time, Master.

Minjee : …

Scythe : …hurm..Master…are you afr…

Minjee : NO I’M NOT AFRAID OFF HER. NOT EVEN ONCE!

Scythe : Ego much

Minjee : Alrite. Yeah I afraid but if we did telling her possibly she will amputate my arm…what a scary client. Can’t she just die in peace like agood girl. Haish

Scythe : She’s different than other human…is she’s going to be one of us?

 

Minjee lock-headed her scythe right after it say the ridiculous thing ever she heard in her life. Ordinary human cannot be a Reaper. Only True Blood would be.

Minjee watching over Jihye, Yoora and VoA  when Kibum suddenly interrupt their chitchat.

What was that again?... Kibum dead…but he is there…

Uuuu VoA unnie can even do an investigation about people death? Woah…amazing

Ahh not my business

 

Scythe : Master! I got a call

Minjee scythe take out it I-Phone 4 and push the red button. It talks to someone…or somebody

Minjee : Damn you son of a toad! I want an I-Phone too U_U

 

Not so long after that, all of them leaves the café and headed to somewhere. Minjee make an apeearence in front of VoA

CLING!

VoA stop her step and look at her back.

 

Minjee : Unnie, it’stime to go

VoA : Here?

Minjee feel her heart fluster and become an old Momo, she was too soft hearted to snatch away human soul.

Scythe :…errmmm Master, The Great Reaper released a new born Scythe.

Minjee : Bwoh? So, your prediction was true then… is the scythe made for Soul Eater or Reaper?

Scythe : Ermm both! Seem like you are going to have new partner.

Minjee : …so… I can’t take away VoA soul? Then who is going to replace me?

Minho : Nobody

Minho eyeing down his sister with his hawked eyes and Minjee change look to VoA.

VoA : So…Choi Minho. You same like her. Huh you two are siblings anyway…

Minho : And I’m going to take away your sibling soul too

VoA : What? No! You cannot make my Onew die too! Just let me die, not him. He needs to succeed our family business! Besides, he deserved a better life rather than me and…

Minho : Not your twin brother…

“STOP IT”

Key and Jihye broke from the kiss and they just noticed that HwaYoung saw all. Jihye push Key aside and ran looking up to call her sister.

Because of the sudden screams, Minjee eyes turned white. She is changing. Her hair grows rapidly. Minho is backing away from her sister. The rough side of Momo is awaking.

“HwaYoung-ah, it was misunderstanding. I didn’t mean too, it just”         

HwaYoung is suddenly falling from the rooftop. VoA act quick by pushing Jihye aside because she predicted HwaYoung would probably ended up fall on Jihye. In a blink of eyes, HwaYoung landed on VoA and they heard a broken sound.

VoA can see clearly Minjee swaying her sharp Scythe at her. She felt a light sting at her heart and suddenly she felt so light.

She’s try to push away HwaYoung from top of her but her hand just pass it through. Later, she realized that she is dead.

The sky voicing out it sounds and start to rain heavily.

On that rainy day, Nirvania is welcoming the new apprentice of…Grim Reaper.

The second Grim Reaper and Soul Eater after Momo the 1st, who is none other than, VoA.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Got the whole idea guys??

Remember this story happens at the same time along with Summer Blossom. (Key's story)

VoA Lee had died right in the story rite? So the answer on her death is here in this chapter.

 

a/n - Seems like views and comments decreased and I lost readers esp the chosen girl so Aurora Cake House will WRAP UP after The Cruelty of Innocent Love. 

MIANHE guys~~ Anyway I love all of you who still read my dragged story.