STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM CAKE 2

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

 

UNIDAD 3

 

VEINTIOCHO[28]

 

 

 

SLICE 5

 

 

Cruelty of Innocence Love

 

Part II

 

 


 

Class 2-1-1

 

Izzy:  Taemin, here your.. *sliding the classroom door* O.o? Eh? He's not here?

"Well,well,well...look who's here. The poorly who look for her Prince Charming. Yah, Izzy. What are you doing here?" Suzy with her so called group known as Miss A look at Izzy like she is some kind of irritating thing.

Izzy: I'm...err...I'm want to see Taemin to give this. *shows Taemin's exercise book*

"Hey, what are you doing with his book?" Fei seizes the book from Izzy and get look through it. Second later, she smirks and show the book to her other friends.

"See, even Taemin treat you like his servant to finish his homework. Hahahaha... you deserve it Izzy. Come on, girls." Izzy starts to tears after Min throw those word. She feels hurt inside. Is it true Taemin think her as his servant?

"Hey, move!." Jia pushs Izzy aside and the other girls laugh like they are watching a variety show.

Izzy: Isk...isk...isk... T_T

Taemin: *come from nowhere* Oit! what are you doing outside my classroom and....why you cry? Izzy? *panic*

Izzy: Sob...sob...sob... I'm not crying. There a dust inside my eyes.

Taemin: Tch. What a lame excuse. Tell me, who dare tease you more than I am? Hah?

Izzy: No one. *sobbing*

"Taemin? You come? Come in, Miss Hyorin will come soon. Eh, Izzy? You still here? Don't you think you should go?" Fei say sarcatically to Izzy that make the little girl more hurt. She purposely crossed her arm with Taemin to make Izzy more hurt.

Izzy: Ermm.. Taemin. Here, your book. I've done all what you asked me to do. I'm going. *run away*

 

TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP!

 

Taemin: O.o? What is wrong with her?

Fei: *smirks*



 

Meanwhile at Aurora' Cake House

 

Kikwang: Errm? *sniffing around* Eh, do you sense something hyung?

"Sense what?" Junhyung also use his ability to sense something but he just can't.

Kikwang: Ani. I just smell heartbroken. But who? It not MiYoon noona again right? I've already say sorry to her. OMO!! HYUNG! ARGGHHH!! *hold his chest*

"What? Yah, Primero! Don't scared me with those look." Junhyung become panic when he saw his apprentice's eyes turn white. 

"Oppa, what happen? Hah? Yah, Kikwang! What wrong with you?" MiYoon holds Kikwang's hand as he start to shiver like crazy. She whom just come down after lull her little dongsaeng stunned when she heard the shriek voice from Junhyung.

"MiYoon, call your dad and your mom now. We need them here." Hyunseung whose comes with Bekah quickly hold Kikwang. They afraid if they late doing something, Kikwang will lost his life. The Aurora become choatic for a while but with the help from Yoseob, Dongwoon and Jonghyun the customers didn't know what happen.

"Err... but... mom and dad now are busy preparing Hara for her university's entrance exam tomorrow." 

"NOW MIYOON!" MiYoon is ready to give Doojoon a call before Bekah hold her to do so.

"Err..wait; He's awake." Everybody looked at Bekah before change to Kikwang. Junhyung quickly help Kikwang sit. He pass a glass of water to his apprentice and everyone is waiting for him to get his full conscious.

"Eh?? Why everybody is here? Hyung, what happen?" Kikwang puzzlement to see everyone look at him with the face of worries especially Junhyung.

"Thank God. Nothing bad happen. Come on everyone, let them alone." Hyunseung lead the others out from the beverage corner.

"Yah, you idiot. You scared us to death with your white eyes." Junhyung is ready to give Kikwang a big hit but MiYoon send him her evil glare that make him cancel his intention.

"Oh, that. Hyung, I saw Izzy. She cried. I saw she hold a bloody heart with a knife in it. But I don't know where the place is."

"Ah, you already got your speciality Primero, where you can sense your client's feeling." Junhyung pat Kikwang's head as he proud to be Kikwang's mentor eventhough sometimes Kikwang gave him a hard time.

"^_^"

"Now, go and see what happen to her." Junhyung send Kikwang away to his client, Izzy the heartbroken girl who need his angel.

 

 

Yoseob: He what? Whoa...I'm envy him now.. >.<

Dongwoon: I want that ability too...huuu~

MiYoon: O.o

Hara: Unnie? Are you okay?

MiYoon: *nod* DEh~

 

Huwaaaaaa~ [Mommy, I'm make a poo poo] *baby's crying*

O>O O.O O_O @_@

 

[Talks via telepathy]

"MiYoon! Hara! Please help me with your brother, I'm busy down here."

"Where appa? Isn't suppose his turn now?"

"Hara darling, I'm busy too. Today we have lots of customers."

 

HUWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  [I need change now T_T~]

 

"Please dear, please help us for a while. Later, I give both of you rest at night."

"Please night..come faster~"

"Deh~"

 

"Glad we don't have to look after the young master... Hehehe.."

"Hehehehe...yeup.. ^^"

MiYoon: Seobie, help me throw this thing. *hand Seobie a diapers*

"Errkk?? Yew...it stink. X_X"

"Hahahahahah..XD"


 

Back to Izzy and Taemin...

 

At rooftop of Pledis Middle High School

 

"Hello, miss. Feeling better now?" 

"OMO, KAMCHEONGYA! Where do you come from? O.O? Wait; you oppa from ACK right? How..how do you..?" Izzy feels uneasy when Kikwang suddenly appear from nowhere. She forgot about the pain she bear.

"Hehehe...I'm sorry for making you surprise but I'm here to help you miss. Remember our promises?" Izzy frowned to think what kind of promises  they had made.

 

Back to the first day of the opening of Aurora's Cake House *refer Chap 4*

 

Kikwang: Vale! Bring along your friends next time okay? While waiting for your waffle, let me show you something.

Izzy: What is that? *looking at the album Kikwang hold*

Kikwang: Btw, call me AJ oppa.This is my album. All my memories will be kept in here. Ah, this is you. You will grow up as a beautiful girl.

Izzy: This is me? Whoa! Taemin will be shocked to see this. *seize the album but Kikwang more fast than her* Hummph! *pouted*

Kikwang: Opps!, I'm sorry miss. But I'm only show this to you not that Taemin boy. He can't see this album even though you bring it to him.

Izzy: Why? O.o?

Kikwang: Err... It hard to explain now. You will know soon. But I will always be side you as I'm is your angel.

Izzy: My angel? You will stop Taemin from keep bullying me right?

Kikwang: I will help you from anyone who want to make you sad.

Izzy: Promise? 

Kikwang: Promise ^^.

Izzy: Pinky promise? *linked her little finger to Kikwang's*

Kikwang: Err..pinky? Errmm...deh~ Pinky promise..^^! *linked his finger with Izzy's*

Hyunseung: The waffles're ready!

Kikwang: Ah, your waffles are ready. Here your waffles.

Izzy: Thank you, AJ oppa. ^^. 'I will come here everyday'

Kikwang: Thank you Little Miss Izzy. Remember, our secrets okay?

Izzy: Aite! Anyyeong AJ oppa!

 

End of flashback

 

 

"So? Do you remember anything now?" Kikwang looks at Izzy's hazel eyes.

"AJ oppa? I think I'm remember now but its already late, oppa." Kikwang feels sad to see the gloomy face of Izzy. He pat the girl's head.

"I've told you I will help you if there anyone tries to make you sad right?"

"Really? So, what's your plan?"

"Err... I didn't think it yet. I'll tell you later, can?"

">.

"Izzy! Here you are. I've been looking for you. What are you doing up here while talking with yourself?" Izzy surprises to see Taemin at the rooftop. She never imagined he will look for her.

'Ah, Izzy. Don't fall into his trap anymore. He just treat you like a serf.'

"Hey, I'm talking with you. What are doing here by yourself?"

 

Izzy's POV

"By myself? No, AJ oppa is here... Eh? Where did he go? He was here with me."

"Err... Izzy? Are you sure you okay? Do we need ask permission to let you home?" I look at Taemin but where AJ oppa go? When did he stand up and left me? Or was he jump from here to down there?

"Oii, you want die?" Taemin grab my arm when I fail to keep my balance. Thanks God or else Appa will be left alone after Mom gone. But, am I suppose to sulks with him?

"Let me go." I try to let go myself but his grasp is too strong. Since when this boy become strong? Finally, he let go his grasp when he realize my sulking face to him. Serve him right.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing. I'm not your servant anymore. Good bye." I think I should go. I'm sorry Taemin but I just can't. Really can't.

 

TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP!

BAM! * slam the door*

 

"Servant? What she's talking about? Since when I said she's my servant?" Izzy left Taemin dumbfound. There many things he want to ask her but her reaction make him feels something wrong.

Hohohoho... I think my work will be easy after this. *fly happily*

 


 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE.....

>.O