CHOCOLATE MUD CAKE 8

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
UNIDAD 3
 
VEINTISEIS[26]
 
 
 
 
 
SLICE 4
 
 
 
Cyborg Boyfriend
 
 
 
Last Part
 
 
 
Minho Confessing IV and Crystal Acceptance
 
 

 

 

At Aurora
 
Today is the special day for customers in Aurora’s Cake House. Everyone was invited. Each one who comes to Aurora’s would get a special treat from the boys. Just for the special day, Kikwang was giving the immunity to sing for the customers while the other serves the customers with their heart.
 
~Kikwang singing~
 
“Ohhh…~”
 
“He’s so cute and his voice is so lovely. I wish I can be his girlfriend.” MiYoon quickly looked at the customers who throwing the word. She looked at them with her evil eyes.
 
“Hehehe… I really hope he’s still single. Kyaaa, he’s looking at me!” The other girl start to scream and making MiYoon irritated with her before she make her moves to their table. 
 
“(>.<) HUH! Yah, you! Find another guy. Kikwang is MINE!” Soon that, Hara quickly drag her sister from the stunned customers. Arra also comes to calm down the other customers.
 
“UNNIE! Hahahaha…sorry for that. She just joking, you know. Haha.”
 
"Err...deh.It's okay~"
 
"Uuu...she's scary..T_T"
 
Hara: Unnie!...
 
MiYoon: Ah,so irritating!
 
Arra: Let her, dear. Don’t worry, she will be fine. You know her very well right? She’s gone insane when it come to Kikwang.
 
Hara: Deh…*move to Starbell when she saw a customer want to make a pay*
 
'MiYoon unnie, why are you crying?'
 
MiYoon see her shadow in the well outside the Aurora’s. Without her notices, one of her tears drop down into the well. She cried and suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder.
 
“Estas bien?” MiYoon quickly swept away her tear before Minho saw it. She just nodded to answer Minho’s question.
 
MiYoon: What are you doing here? You supposed to get in. Try to get along with other people so that you can adapt it for your own good.
 
Minho: I don’t know how to start a conversation with them. They looked at me like I’m one who just gets down from sky.
 
MiYoon: Err~
 
Minho: Do you really like him?
 
MiYoon: (O.o)? Who?
 
Minho: That weirdo ones. What his name again? Kikwang?
 
MiYoon: Tch, who do you say weirdo? He’s cool, mkay. *pouted*
 
Minho: Whatever. Have you ever try to confess to him?
 
MiYoon: Nope. I don’t think so I can do it. Wait; why you asked me? Max… are you falling in love with Crystal?
 
Minho: Me? Nope. I just can’t help myself from keep looking at her. I love the way she smiles. The way she tries to help me from the gays in our class. It can’t be I like her right? Or...is it?
 
MiYoon: Err… You are so clueless, Max.
 
MinhoSé que.
 
Arra: Unnie? Are you okay? I’m so worried, please don’t do that again. *approaching MiYoon. Together with her Minjee is coming too.*
 
MiYoon: Ah, I'm okay. Sorry for that.
 
"You are too obvious, unnie. Everyone is talking about you now." MiYoon's face start to changed to hear that.Hara rolled her eyes to Minjee after she throw out the word. While Minho, still no kind of any feeling shown by his face.
 
"Is it wrong to a girl like MiYoon confess like that? What is wrong with that?" Before anyone can answer him, MiYoon already run to ACK with tears on her cheek. Hara quickly chasing her twin because she know MiYoon really need her right now.
 
Minjee----> back to her cold face.
 
"What are they talking about MiYoon?" Minho ask his sister when they are alone at the Secret Garden.
 
"Nothing. They say nothing at all. It just me making the scene."
 
"Good then. Do you saw Crystal anywhere?"
 
"Why? You want to confess to her about your feeling? Well, Max... I think you have to make the first move or else you might lost your tutor. I'm talking from the experienced." Minjee leave her brother and head to the twins's chamber. Somehow she started to like the twins even though she seem like not show it.
 
"Talking from her experienced? O.o? What a weirdo sister I have."
 
"The weirdo sister of yours is your father's precious daughter. Bear that, young man. BTW, your father send his regard to you." Minho just nodded to listen from THE BOSS and make a move to ACK.
 
 
Inside the ACK
 
"Taemin, stop harassing Izzy. She might end up crying if you keep pull her ponytail." Crystal tried to stop Taemin from Izzy by drag her far from him.
 
"Well, I see Taemin can accept her noona's death. Yoora, how about Onew? Is he still a passive Onew?"
 
"Err... I don't know how to cheer him up. He keep going to VoA's and cried in front of her picture."
 
"Of course he will react like that. They are fraternal twins for God sake and Yoora, you have to comfort him. Why don't you asked him to come and joined us today?" 
 
"I've tried so many times but he keep refusing me and asked me to bring Taemin instead of himself."
 
"Uff, I don't know how to keep a distance between Taemin and Izzy. This little rascal, Izzy keep clinging to Taemin even though he keep harass her."
 
Minho: It will not last longer...
 
"OMO SCARED US TO DEATH! Yah, Minho ah...how long have you been here?"
 
Minho: Well...you never know.
 
O.O >.< O.o
 
Minho: Crystal, I want to confess something to you. Can I say it here?
 
"BWOH?"
 
"Wow, is this like a WGM rite? A guy confessing her love towards her girl."
 
"MinAh! Yah, Minho ah, let's talk later, mkay?"
 
"Nope. I want to say it now. Crystal..." Crystal quickly silencing Minho by cover his mouth before he say anything.
 
"Okay, okay... let's talk another place okay? Ermm...wait for me outside. GO!" She pushed Minho away from the girls and looking at her friends one by one.
 
"What should I DO?" 
 
"Don't ever say YES!"
 
"Eh? O.o? Wae?"
 
"Well, you have to look like a bad girl a bit. Don't show to him that you are easy to get."
 
"Shut up, Yoora. Or you want me to tell other about how you and Onew end up with...."
 
"Okay. I shut my mouth. Zipped."
 
"Hehehe..^^"
 
"Crystal, just do what you want to do. Then, it will be fine. HUH? TAEMIN AH! put down the cake and IZZY! Get out from there, your rascal! I'll be back." Jihye dashed to two little kids which play throwing the cake to each other. The other customers whom near to the little devils move their place away before they get the flying cake too. Key is helping Jihye but he end up with a slight of cake at his cheek by Taemin.
 
"So, I'm going." Crystal make her move to Minho who wait for her patiently while her friends are supporting her with good-luck sign.
 

At Secret Garden

 

Crystal's corner

'Wow, Arra ssi and Doojoon ssi surely have this beautiful garden. Eh, they also have house for their cat? What a lovely garden.' Omo, the Robo is already waiting for me.

Minho: You late.

Crystal: Ah, mianhae. I have something to discuss with my friends back then.

Minho: You can discuss it after I'm finish my confessing to you, rite?

Crystal: Okay, let make it fast. What are you want to confess?

Minho: Err...how am I going to start?

'Omaigucci, how am I suppose to label this guy? Just say what you want to say and that is simple. DUh! -.-"

Crystal: Well, you can start what are you want me to know.

Minho: You know I know you liked me.

Crystal: 'How...how he knows that?' What did you say?

Minho: And...I guess I like you too. Ermm..yeah. Positive. I like you. I'm talk from the experience. Okay, done. You may go.

What the heck? I'm not dreaming right, Choi Minho the Cold Prince ani...the Robo just confessing his love to me? Whoa, this is DAEBAK but why I'm not feel happy at all?

Minho: Crystal, am I done wrongly again? Hallo... *wavering at Crystal's face*

I'm not dreaming. Yes, he is confessing his love to me. In fact, he's holding my hand. Omo, what a soft hand he has. My heart, it beating so fast and my tears start to pour. Oh No, am I crying? He swept away my tears. What is happening. Somebody snap me out from this dream. I can hear the earth is grumbling and I can feel the rain. The rain of love. Love between me and Minho, my Robo.

"Yah, Crystal, Minho! What are both of you doing outside the rain? Come in, Palli!" I can hear Jonghyun calling for us and that make me awake from my daydreaming.

"Huh? It rain. Omo, did you have an umberella with you?" Soon then, Minho take off his jacket and cover our head from rain and it so romantic. I never knew he has this kind of side.

"We can use this as an umberella. Kaja."

">//<"

End of Crystal's corner

 

"Yah, you two. What are you doing until you guys drenched this much?" Everyone is surrounding them except for Kikwang. He has to entertain the customers.

"Max, felicidades. I know you can do it. Crystal unnie, I hope you can break his coldness." Minjee hugs Crystal warmly and also Jihye, Yoora and MinAh.

"Minho, you not doing any XXX or YYY with her right?" Key is trying to poking Minho and that make them burst to laugh and for sure Minho ---> "I should do that?"

"They did nothing Oppa~" Jihye pinched Key's arm as she realized Crystal's face has turn red.

"Now, we have to focused on MiYoon noona." Dongwoon looked at Yoseob with a question mark on his head.

"What is wrong with her now? PMS-ing again?" Dongwoon scratch his unitchy head.

"Nope. Just wait for the next chappie." Yoseob leave Dongwoon with his dumbfound.

"Ahhh...when I can stop? MiYoon noona~"

 


 

So sorry for the very long hiatus from us. So, how do you like the end of Cyborg Boyfriend? Will see you guys for the next story after your comment.

 

Love,

Kimiyun.