STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM CAKE 3

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

 

UNIDAD 3

 

VEINTINUEVE[29]

 

 

 

SLICE 5

 

 

Cruelty of Innocence Love

 

Part III

 

 


 

Lee's residence {Taemin' room} -Taemin's corner-

 

Arghhhh!!! I can't think anymore. What is really wrong with her? I keep bumped with her when she cried yet she gave me a lame excuse.

'There a dust in my eyes.' Tch. Can't she thought any else of excuse than that? Dust? Huh.

"Arghhhhhh!!! You make me crazy!!!"

 

BAM!

 

"Yah, LEE TAEMIN! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?"

"O.O? Huh? Hyung?"

"Yeah, it me. Your hyung who really need his beauty sleep. Can't you see that?" Oh yeah, of course I can see your swelling eyes. Who ask you to get home in the middle of night? Tch, good to have a sweet yet pretty girl like Yoora noona as his girlfriend.

"So? Do you need me to lullaby so that you can sleep hyung?" 

"Thanks but I need a very quiet night without your screaming. Can you do that?"

"Owh. Sorry hyung. Heee..."

"Huh!"

"Err...hyung?" Should I ask him? Well, he's more experienced about this right?

"Bwoh?" Or should not? Ermmm....

"Err...nothing. Just close back the door when you're out." Great and I'm will never know how to solve this.

"Hmm.."

 

BAM!

 

>.< This hyung. I'm asking him to close the door not slammed it. Izzy Hwang... I need to see her tomorrow and ask he why she end up like that. Haih..I'm sleepy. Goodnight.

 

End of POV
 

 

Meanwhile at Junhyung's chamber, he is watching Mnet's M! Countdown.

"Haish, he's win again? Aiyaa...+.+" He sigh when the MC announced PSY is the winner for that night and indirectly beat KARA.

 

~OPPA GANGNAM STYLE~ *PSY's song is play at Aurora*

 

"Hahahahaha.... XD"

"Kahkahkahkahkahkahkah...Yah! You've done it wrongly."

"What? I do the same like his. See? I'm riding a horse. Yippi"

"Hakhakhakhakhakhakhak... I'm going to explode. Yah! Stop it. PSY will cry if he see this."

 

Junhyung quickly out from his chamber and going down to see what happen. He then saw Yoseob who try to imitating PSY's horse dance while the other two cupids rolling on the floor hold their laughter.

"What are you guys doing here? At this time?" He glances at the Ticky Tock before he change to the three cupids standing in front him with the song of Gangnam Style which is keep replay all over again.

"Isn't you guys should go to bed by now? We have a lot of work tomorrow."

"Chill Junnie, let them have the fun. It has been a while since we don't have a fun like this." Doojoon comes out from the kitchen with a plate of snack together with Arra who holding Doo Jr. in her arm.

"But hyung...look at the time and the twins need their space to study for their entrance exam." Junhyung still insist for not let the boys go to bed late.

"It's okay, Junnie. Beside, the twins are not here. They sleep at Choi's." Arra put down her baby in his cot.

"Hyunseung?"

"He and Queen Bekah will spend the night at Jonghyun's. So, we have enough space for OPPA GANGNAM STYLE." Yoseob start dance Gangnam Style and drag Junhyung together to join him. At first, Junhyung looks hesitate to imitating the dance but slowly he managed to follow Yoseob's steps.. I mean awkward dance of Gangnam style. :P

 

Kikwang: Wow, hyung! You rock! Hahahaha... *clapping*

Dongwoon: Pfffttt... I bet PSY will bend on your knees and ask you to join him on his next Gangnam Style's MV feat Junhyung. XD

Junhyung: YAH! You want die? >.< *embarrassed*

Dongwoon: GULP! *sneaks behind his mentor*

Doojoon: Hahahaha... Your dance is much better than Jae Suk ssi in PSY's MV, Junnie.

Junhyung: *relief* Really? 

Kikwang: But worst than Lee Gwangsu ssi's dance. Hahahahaha XD *hold his stomach*

Junhyung: YAH PRIMERO! I'll deduct your mark for comparing me with that tall guy.

Yoseob: Aish, hyung. You better dance properly.

 

The people inside Aurora having their fun without realising the time is goes by. They really had their own fun after the whole day put their energy for the customers. The next day, everybody in Aurora have a swollen eyes because they lack of sleep due to their late party of Gangnam Style.

Hyun Ae: Annyeong ^^,. Eh, what with that swollen face of yours?

Yoseob: We don't have enough sleep. *yawning*

Hyun Ae: We? You mean everyone? *follow Yoseob to clean the table*

Yoseob: Yeup excluding the twins, the baby, Hyunseung hyung and his wife. Ahh..I'm sleeping. *leave Hyun Ae alone and get inside*

 

Soon later...

 

"YAH, YOU FREAKING LAZY BUTTS! GET UP! WE HAVE LOTS OF CUSTOMERS!"

 

Ahhhhhhhhh...

Hurmmmmm...

Huargghhhh...

Zzzzz...

Ah! I'm late. Izzy need me~ *fly away*

 

 

O>O O.O O,O O_O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O>O O.O O>O O>O

~(*-.-*)~

 

"What have they done last night?"

"We've having a great time last night. Huarghh~"

"You too? O.o?"

 

 

Pledis Middle High School

 

"I wish I'm not bumping with those girls or Taemin. Please God, listen to my pray." Izzy pray inside and hoping she's not meeting either person she don't want to bump but we humans are only plan it but only God decide what happen.

Even my pray He refuse to listen it. Huuarrghh~ *still sleepy*

"Izzy! Wait up!"

"Omo!, am I not good enough for You to listen to my pray?" Instead of stopping, Izzy speed up her step because she hate to see Taemin even though she not really hate it.

"Hey, wait up, Izzy! Don't make me look fool for chasing you around the school." Taemin managed to grab Izzy's arm and drag her to the corner.

"Let me go, Taemin. What are you going to do, NOW?" 

"Izzy, what is really wrong with you these day? You avoid me and you know that Miss A group? They annoying me, keep clinging to me like I'm their pet. Yew~"

"Don't you like that?" Izzy purposely mocking Taemin for his whimping about the girls.

Taemin: *grab Izzy's both hands facing him* Yah! Why you like this? Tell me, we have been friend for such a long time. You can avoid that Miss A but not me, The Mighty Lee Taemin.

Fei: Taeminnn~ There you are~

Izzy: Let me go! *managed to free from Taemin and run away*

 

TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP!

 

"IZZY!" He want to run after her but Fei quickly stop him and drag him to their class.

Huarrghhh... I hate this girl. Always making my miss cried. I think my obstacle for this task was not that boy but FEI.

 

 


To be continue.....sooon...^_^