ESPRESSO CHEESE CAKE 4

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

 

UNIDAD 3

TRECE[13]

 

 

SLICE 3

 

Summer Blossom

 

Part 4

 

 

Key’s Hwa Young's and Jihye’s past - Time Travel

 

 

Dongwoon: Hyung! Let me go! I’m going to kill that guy. How dare he do that to my sister! *struggle himself from Kikwang’s grasp.

Kikwang: YAH! You can’t Woonie. You already died and they can't sees us. Remember? Beside we are now in the past, we can't help it

Dongwoon: If I were there~*looking at Kikwang and sobbed*

Kikwang: Hey, don’t worry. You gonna to see her anyway soon or sooner.*rub Dongwoon’s back sofly*

 

Dongwoon : They treated my sister like a crap...I die too early *watching Hana and Key leaving the place*

Kikwang : Rich people... sometimes they are too snobbish..Woonie-ah... you know what happened after this right?

Dongwoon : *nodded his head and wiped away his...mucus which run down from his nose*

 

Hwa Young and Jihye spent their time together on that stormy night. Hwa Young tell Jihye what was actually happened that evening.

Crystal, she heard everything. Even she only 6 years old, she can understand the whole thing. Jihye Grandma and Jihye’s Mom in the other hand can’t help with that matter.

Mr. Park rules everything. They can’t do anything about it. Jihye worried over her bestfriends. All she know before she was dragged inside to the house, all the guest left her Grandma house one by one and. The islanders don’t have any guts to help the orphans.

Her stepfather just too powerful

 

 

“UEE-shi!!!”

“Oh Mr. Liu, why are you in hurry?”

“Kaja! Follow me…Kibum and Hana…they…*panting*”

UEE confused.

“Hurry!”

She was dragged away by the fisherman until they reached at the playground

“I swear UEE-shi, I wouldn’t work with the jerk man even he offered me a house. I swear. He threw them out from his house.”

UEE still can’t get it but she gets the 2 little kids in her arm and hugged them.

“What happened honey? Oh no…Hana you’re bleeding… come let’s go home”

Hana cries non-stop. Kibum covering Hana’s head to prevent the blood from flows out at the back of her head.

 

At the same time in Eternity

“Shall we my Queen?”

“Yes, you may go first. I’ll going down the day after tomorrow”

"Understand, and how about Kibum? Should I told him?"

"Wait for me for that matter, we will discuss with your wife"

 

‘Don’t worry my sis, I’ll come to you’

 

Story behind the incident at Lee's Residence

 

Kibum and Hana walking in the garden and enjoy the scenery. They’re waiting Jihye to come out from the house.

Hana saw Hwa Young sat at the stool near to the pond. Hwa Young looking at them and waves her hand. Kibum and Hana smiles and come to her.

“Annyeonghasimiga! Urineun Jihye’s chinggunie.. I’m Kim Kibum”

“Annyeong…I’m Hwa Young”

“I’m Park Hana, nice ribbon, you look so cute”

In just a minute, Kibum and Hana becomes a friend to Hwa Young. They happily chatting and playing together.

Suddenly Hwa Young tripped over and almost falls into the pond but lucky Hana managed to grab Hwa Young’s hand and they fall at the side. Hana at Hwa Young’s bottom and her head got hit on something

Kibum shocked and try to help them. He helps Hwa Young to get up first and her Freedom Leg accidently pulled out and left behind on the ground. Kibum had to hold into Hwa Young’s dress because she almost falling on the ground back

Without they knew someone saw them and he misunderstood the situation

The dizzy Hana try to get up by herself and she picked up Hwa Young’s stuff but suddenly someone yelled and pushed Hana.

“Argghh!”

“Oh? Hana..!”

Kibum quickly release his grip from Hwa Young’s dress and that make Hwa Young lost her balanced.

Kibum run to Hana and he cry because saw her head is bleeding

“What have you done to my daughter!”

“Dad..”

He picked up her daughter

“Hwa Young-ah…Young Ae please holds her!”

He grabs Kibum collar and shakes him

“Yah you boy! Why did you ripped my daughter’s dress HUH!?”

“A..ani…aniyo…”

“Why you lil…!”

“Ahjushi…it’s not..we accid..”

“… you jerk little !”

Hwa Young’s Dad grabbed Hwa Young’s right Freedom Leg from Hana and slap Hana’s face

Everyone gasped and did not believe that the CEO of Park Holding just slapped an innocent little orphan.

Hana cries because of the pain. Kibum got mad because the old man hurting Hana. He pushed down the angry man with all his effort and Mr Park stumble back.

 

“GET OUT FROM HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!”

 

He boiled up even more and almost hitting Kibum

 

“Mom! What is happening here?”

Jihye shouts

“Jihye-ah…”

“What are you waiting for? Now  shooohh!!!”

“Dad!!” Hwa Young whines and tugging her father sleeves

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to..”

Hana voicing

“SHUT UP! Bring along your brother…GUARD!!!”

Jihye also confused on the scenario in front of her. Why her stepfather scolded at his friends and they are crying, being grabbed and sadly, her bestfriends was thrown out from her Grandma house.

Jihye shocked because they treated her friends like a stray dog

 

“Dad! Why are you doing that to my friends??”

Jihye cries and shakes her stepfather arm

“YOUR FRIEND!!??”

“Yeobo~~please stop it, people are looking at us…”

“Huh! At first I still can forgive what you did to Hwa Young at school and now…YOUR FRIENDS!? Ohh… now I understand, you planned it with them right?”

‘What? Did what? Planned what?’

“Dad…what did they do…”

Jihye still crying and run to Hana and Key who still crying and sat at the dirty road

“Don’t you dare to come nearer! Stink kids”

Mr. Park picked up Jihye who kneeled down in front of the crying 2 kids.

“I forbid you from being friend with them anymore. Understood!!??”

“Dad… it was an accident”

Hwa Young also crying because she freaked out with her father sudden burst

“Don’t try to covers for them honey, now get in and YOU Jihye… you’re grounded!”

 

“Jihye-ah..”

“Huu huuu…Hana…”

The fierce man drags Jihye and Hwa Young inside the house. Adults surround the poor orphan just stare at them without even bother to help them.

Kibum gets up from the roadside and supporting Hana’s shoulder. They leave that place and walk to the nearest park

“Huuuhuuuu Kibum-ah…”

“Shuusshh don’t cry Hana”

Kibum try to calm down the weak girl but he also cry.

 

At the Orphanage

Kibum fall asleep on the couch and his hand still tangled together with Hana’s hand.The two innocent kids was too tired from the long cries and shocked because of that incident.

The fisherman ahjushi told UEE everything. Suddenly, a loud thunder booms on the sky and not so long after that the heavy rains fall along with the bright light continuing shooting each other.

The weather was bad because… UEE are now crying and sobbing at the kitchen

"They don't belong here in this cruel world... I'm sorry Kibummie, Mommy should let you followed your Daddy before... I should listen to my sister...now, you had to go through all of this thing..."

 

 

Tomorrow Morning at Nami's Fresh Market

 

 

 

 

“Lalalalalala black fish~~Lalalalala…buying black fish~~lalalalalala urrmmm boriiiiinnngg!!!!!”

 

Kibum is skipping and singing along his way to the Fresh Market. He sneaked out at 5am early in the morning helping Uryuu Haraboji delivered milk in the island. He did it without UEE’s known.

He sure got little paid for it and it was enough for him

 

“YAH AHJUSHI! How can an eel can costs 15MYR each??" (a/n – I dunno currency at Korea but that price actually impossible for an eel here at M’sia)

“Absurd and the heck! Andwae I’m not paying with that price!”

Kibum watch a lady in jeans and in simple tee arguing about eel price with the fishmonger in full of interest.

“But I wrapped it for you…you have to pay”

“I said No! What a bloodsucker…”

“But Miss, who gonna by yours anyway…besides I often sell it with this price”

“BWOH!!?? MISS…ahjushi at first you were trying to trick me with the prices and now you CALLING ME MISS!!??”

Kibum shocked because the lady sounds like a man..

“Errrr…”

“I’m a NAMJA!! NAMJA…have you BLIND OLD MAN??”

“…oh?...but you look like a..”

“Enough! Give me the eel. Take this”

The angry ‘Miss’ shove the fishmonger 5 bucks

“I told you, 15 MYR Miss..ani 15MYR young man!”

 

BAMMM!!!

 

“CHEATER!! LIAR!!”

 

 

The fishmonger and the young man shocked and turn their head to the side

Kibum stares fiercely at the fishmonger ahjushi eyes.

“Eh…errmm Kibum-ah~~”

“Ahjushi…I bought your eel per each yesterday but the price not even reached that high! Why did you raised up the prices so sudden. I remember I buy the same eel from you and it only cost 4MYR!”

“Err.. Ki…Ki…Kibum..”

The young man looking at Kibum and smiles

“It’s okay Kibum,..angry is not good. We should take care of our face…if we get angry easily, we will turned old faster”

They young man smile at Kibum but the fishmonger ahjushi gulping

GULP

He stares at the bloodsucker old man and he mumbles something. Kibum can hear him

“…what a badass..”

GRRR

“..you’re too much old man..”

GRRR

“ ..how dare you try to fools me..”

 

 

“WAAAHH…thank you little fella, with your help the price decreased”

“It’s nothing Mr…?”

“Ahh my name is Kim Heechul, I know who you are…ahhh even better I got free sardine >_<”

“Eh? How?”

Kibum and Heechul walk together and they almost reached at the orphanage

“I lived here before…besides..”

“Kibum-ah! Where have you been…o..oppa…?”

Heechul grin and waved at UEE. He pats Kibum’s head and hugged UEE

“Finally, your sister, Queen Kahi allowed me to come down here”

 

Dongwoon : Pffffttt

Kikwang : LOL

Dongwoon : The Diva BOSS

 

Kibum, Hana and other kids in the orphanage gathered around Heechul. He likes kids very much

UEE watches Heechul and the kids from her kitchen

“Hey you Kibum kid, come here!”

Kibum run a little and purposely crushed his body at Heechul. He began to feel so ease with Heechul

UEE who saw that smiling and continues chopping the fish

Heechul lift up Kibum and put him at his shoulder

“Woah~~Chullie ahjushi…you looked like a girl,thin and weak but actually you strong!”

“I only heard the strong part”

He put Kibum down and starts tickling the boy

“Hahahaha stop it’s tickles…”


Hola guys~~

So...get the storyline? If not PM-ed me, I'll explain to you

Okay.., in this chapter describes the actual things happened in Chapter 19

Look carefully at UEE's dialogue...what the hell..Mommy? Daddy?

Who Uee to Kibum?

Who is Kahi?

"And why Dongwoon and Kikwang hold their laugh after saw Heechul?

"Also who is Heechul? To UEE...and to Kibum?

Have fun readers...