BLACKFOREST CAKE

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

 

UNIDAD 2 

TRES [3]

 

Some Dramas
 
 
1st Day
 

 

 

“Look, here we're getting our first customer”

Kikwang is ready to greet the first customer and he is standing beside the entrance. But his sight suddenly turns blurry. Because afraid his Boss might be deducting his marks again, he decided to stay without figuring out about his eyes problem.

“Welcome to Aurora’s Cake House…Young Master.”

The customer wore weird outfits and he just bows at Kikwang. The waiter guides the first and early customer inside. Yoseob come with a menu in his hand.

“Push this button if you’re done checking on the menu. We will come straight and ready to take your order Young Master.” Yoseob point to the table edge which placing the friendly buttons.

The two of them step back and leave the customer alone.

“… interesting… hurmm which button… BILL .. HELP… hah this.”

He pushed the ORDER button and Yoseob approaching.

“Decided Young Master?”

“Deh, I would like to have Golden Nugget for two persons”

“Oh you have company? Means,  2 slices and for your drink?”

“ Hot Chocolate please. I’ll order for my friend once she came later.”

After Yoseob excused himself, Kikwang serve another customer. An elementary school girl with long straight hair and Hello Kitty backpack hung over her shoulder.  

Kikwang : Hello Young Miss, dine-in or take away?

YM : How do you know I want to take away?

Kikwang : Huh???

YM :*Walk closer to the displayer* Can you wrap for me 3 slices of Blackforest and *sniffing*… I can smells waffle here.

Kikwang : Uhh..okay Young Miss, Yes we do have waffle’s corner here. Wanna see?

YM : Deh!

The Young Miss trails behind Kikwang and passing Dongwoon who is now having difficulties to open Starbell.

Dongwoon : AUCH!!! *rubs his finger because Starbell got mad – it bite him*

They entered the other side of the Aurora’s which separates by a wall in the middle.

Hyunseung : *saw Kikwang* Yah Primero! Is there something…wro.. ahh!! Hello Little Miss~~ Wanna some pancake? Waffle? Sweet Corn?

Kikwang : You may take a look Young Miss, I’m going to prepare your short cakes. *walk away and bump into a table*

YM : Urmm I’m not sure about it. Usually, your customer picked what flavor for the spread? *pointing at waffles picture*

Hyunseung : Awww they never do so.

YM : Huh? Is your waffles worst than canteen ahjumma waffles??

Hyunseung : Ani… because you’re gonna pick it without referring others since you are my first customer..! ^_^

YM : I am?? *amazed* Okay I want 2 sets of waffle with strawberry and chocolate. Hehehe because Taemin hates strawberry. >_<

Hyunseung : Alrite! You may take a seat or walk around to familiar with Aurora’s. *begin to make the Young Miss waffles*

The elementary customer pops her head facing Aurora’s kitchen window glasses. She saw an ahjusshi and ahjumma decorating cakes and teasing each other.

She walks approaching Kikwang. Yoseob was done serving the first customer and smile at the little girl.

YM : If I was the first customer to Waffle ahjusshi, maybe that person is your first customer?

Kikwang :  Yes, he is. Here your short cakes and did you does ordering from waffle ahjusshi?

YM : *nods*

Kikwang : Vale! Bring along your friends next time okay? While waiting for your waffle, let me show you something.

Kikwang’s real task is now starting.

Junhyung : Tchh.. easy to guess. She’s the one. Good luck La Primero Cupid. *boils water*

 

DING!!!

Yoseob bring along the first customer bill.

FC : Woah that so fast!

Yoseob : Thank you Young Master!

FC : But can you wrap this? My friend is not coming.

Yoseob : As you wish.

Two girls come in. They wore same school uniform like Hara's and MiYoon's

Junhyung also doing the bell floor service and he serve the 3rd and 4th customer of the first day.

Dongwoon : How?

Yoseob : He has something but I’m not sure what. I keep hearing Sumee. Probably…his girl?

Dongwoon : Do it like what we have learnt from Junhyung hyung. Maybe it can help.

Yoseob : Here your change and thank you for visiting Aurora’s. Come again Young Master.

Soon after the 1st customer leaves, Yoseob touch the spoon which used by him. He closes his eyes.

Moment after that, he quickly open his eyes and clean up the table.

Junhyung : We also provide delivery for special occasion. You may have your own times and wanna some drinks?

Girl 1 : Give us mango juices.

Junhyung : As you wish Young Miss. *sent a stare at Dongwoon*

Dongwoon : *leave Starbell corner* I will help you with the cakes.

Girl 2 : VoA, I think cherry on top would be nice.

Girl 1 : But I hate cherry. He loved it but not me.

Girl 2: Haish. Okay urrmm ah! oppa! Which topping is most probably suits for a twin?. Girl and boy.

Dongwoon : OH? Birthday cake for twin? Hurmm here. *showing sample pictures of cakes for twin section.

Girl 1 : Woah…Yoora this is the first time for God sake that I ever saw something like this. This cake house totally amazing!

Girl 2 : I bet there’s also for first timer.

Dongwoon : *scoff* Yes, everything and for that it’s at page 7. *smiles*

Girl 1, Girl 2 : Seriously *turning the page * ….. eeeeepppp!! Grossss!!!

Hyunseung call out Kikwang. The waffles are ready.

Elementary customer happily gets her waffles and ready to leave. She looks back before stepping out.

‘I will come here everyday’

Kikwang : Thank you Little Miss Izzy. Remember, it’s our secrets okay?

YM/Izzy Hwang : Aite! Annyeong AJ oppa!

Doojoon is pushing a cart with cakes on it. He placed all of the cake inside the curved glass displays in the middle between other two displays which contains variety of short cakes.

‘Hurmmm good starting…10 marks up for them’

CHIMES!

Somewhere at one secret corner of Aurora’s Cake House, which exhibit 3 different small portals, the numbers on it change mysteriously.


 

Hara and MiYoon - On their way back from school

 

Hara : I can senses it! I can sensed it! *react with her sensory radar*

MiYoon : Me too *smile proudly*

Hara : So they found the right one. Amazing! In just a day.

MiYoon : Because of their great observing skills?

Hara : As expected from people like them

MiYoon : More to a creatures?

Hara : Funny unnie. So, our stories characters appeared in this chapter. Not all of them but a few.

MiYoon : Yeah! First customer, the little elementary school customer, and 2 girls rite?

Hara : Clearly stated who they are but also mentioned other characters...

MiYoon : ...2 of the characters name mentioned by Yoseob and little elementary girl if i'm not mistaken.

Hara : Precisely and unnie, I think it's much better if our readers leaves their own thought or their guesses at the comment box?

MiYoon : Again? Well it's up to you. If they did so, that's Miss Author pleasure then.