ESPRESSO CHEESE CAKE 9

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

 


UNIDAD 3

DIECIOCHO[18]

 

 

SLICE 3

 

Summer Blossom

 

Part 9

 

Key's Awaken, Hwa Young's Grudge's and Jihye's Give In

 

At the twins's chamber.

MiYoon: Uff... I can't take it anymore. Where is my Kiki?? >.<

Hara: *walking into their room with a bauquet of flowers.*

Miyoon: *puzzled and approaching Hara* Whoa.. Where did you get those flowers? Don't tell me you cut them from Junhyung Oppa's mini garden.

Hara: Someone gave it to me. Guess who? ^^! It's Dongwoonie...heeee...

Miyoon: Uff...*walking back to her bed and play with her wand* Did you know where Kiki is? Does he missed me like I'm do?

Hara: Unnie...*rub her Miyoon's back* Unnie-

Yoseob: Noona!!!!!!! *dashing to the twins's room and hug Miyoon.

Hara: O.O??

Miyoon: *strangle to let go Yoseob's grasp* Yah! let me go will you? I'm choked! X_X

Hara: UNNIE!! Yah YOSEOB! Let go of her! *hit Yoseob*

Yoseob: Noona! lets having time together? Would you? I've got my day off from Hyunseung hyung today. Let's have an ice cream. I know you love ice cream right?

Miyoon: *forgetting about her frustrated toward Kikwang* Chincayo? Yah! Kaja! *holding Yoseob's hand and run out from the room.*

Yoseob: ^^! kaja! Bye Hara noona

Hara: >.>.. Uff,  I have a very strange unnie. She can easily forget about Kikwang when it comes to ice cream. >.<

 

Baskin Robin

MiYoon: Hurm.......

Yoseob: O.o? *looking at MiYoon with his strange face* Noona? Waeyo?

MiYoon: Is that Hwa Young? Well, she really look in rush and I can feel evil spirit surrounding her.

Yoseob: O.O?? You really can sense that too noona? Whoa, you are awesome! ^^!

MiYoon: Cut it off Yoseob. Come, we have mission to do.*grab Yoseob's hand and quietly following Hwa Young*

Yoseob: Mission? Like what I've seen in the Mission Imposibble huh? Cool..^^!

MiYoon: .... You are too much watching that movie with Dongwoon. Come, before we lost her sight.


 

 

A young girl with stained bloody white dress covered her body standing still and stares directly to the unconscious boy in the room. Queen UEE approaching the long haired girl and in a blink of eyes, the 4th Queen fall on her back. Everyone gasped and suddenly the light turns off.

 

Kikwang with his sense of quickness twirl his wand (Blingy) and all of the time-traveler-kids are now able to see the entire room back. Clear enough. But it goes differently to the Queens. They were panicking at the scene. Queen UEE lies unconsciously while her 3 older sisters confused on what happening.

 

Hana : Mommy…you have to do something!!!

 

Hana shrieking but it seems like Kahi can’t hear her daughter.

 

Dongwoon : …hyung, Kiki hyung! Key!

 

Dongwoon saw Kikwang face turns blue and so do with Key’s and luckily Kikwang replied to him

 

Kikwang : They can’t hear us anymore. Key, you have to see this either you can accept it or not, that’s not the point right now. This is for your own sake and Jihye’s.

 

SCCCRRREEEETTTTT

AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

 

They saw something out of their mind. Little Hwa Young now is floating above little Key. She tried to choke him to death. Queen JungAh tries to reach out her hand to lying Key in the darkness surrounding the room but somehow she ended up being like her sister Queen UEE.

 

Jooyeon! Reina is here. Do something.

Unnie where are you? What do you mean by Reina?

Oh my A~ing…yah! Wake her up. She’s freakin’ trapped inside Hwa Young’s body!

OMOMOMOMO!!! Unnie ottoke?

 

Are they really the Eternity Queens?

 

Hana : Now Key… you see why were they’d failing to save you back then? *shook her head*

Key : =.+ … got the picture but what happen next?

 

Suddenly, something shining appears at HwaYoung’s back. Translucent wing which glow in the dark. The struggling Key was released from the little hand and she is falling.

 

THUD

 

AWWW!

 

Err…Reina?

Aww…my nose~~huuhuuuuhkuhuk.

 

Kikwang : The 6th Queen. Queen Reina.

Hana : Oh…she’s back. Wait, Woonie Oppa! So, Queen Reina had been living in HwaYoung’s body during these entire times?

Dongwoon: Heaven yeah! But..not entire time..

Key : But what? Not at all?

Dongwoon : Not only Queen Reina…but… The Hera of the Rain Doom also…

Kikwang : Mir the Hera.

 

Mir being kicked out from HwaYoung’s body and they saw the Hera rub his in pain.

 

Mir : Ahh..chincha…eh? Annyeong NOONA!

Jooyeon : Don’t noona-ing me! You just tried to kill my nephew you sassy god!

 

Technically, they saw HwaYoung try to save Key’s life who actually Reina. She gave her 3rd life-soul crystal heart to Key and the boy wake up suddenly from the bed. Kahi are now able to break free from Mir control and later disappear with JungAh and UEE. Jooyeon left back in the hospital room. ALONE with the possessed little girl. AH wait, along with Mir too.

Doctor and nurses come in and they shocked because HwaYoung was there.

 

Dongwoon : Pffftt…their face..

Key : NOT FUNNY!

 

During that time, Key already lost his father but not entirely. His father’s 2nd life still stuck in his body. HwaYoung, well actually Reina and Mir, the god and goddess who possessed the dead girl body fight each other to control the poor dead body of HwaYoung in order to alive. They go with the same objective towards HwaYoung but their intention does not go equally.

Mir, the Hera of The Rain Doom wants to come back to life after his heart crushed by Yosoeb. During the Bloody War, his soul somehow fled down to the earth. His soul accidently hit an ambulance who took HwaYoung’s body away and ended up fall right in Queen Reina’s lap.

Queen Reina who hid herself during the Bloody War decided to give away her soul to HwaYoung because the Queen herself is dying because her other half which is her twin, just die. She has no willing power to save her soul. Yosoeb’s deeds really caused damaged to nature and costs many life but she never blame the Cupid.

Yosoeb’s voice caused an earthquake so that’s why Key and HwaYoung became one of the victims.

And now, both of them come back to live. Key stares blankly at the girl in front of him while HwaYoung froze at his side. Queen Jooyeon was speechless and as clumsy as her, she accidently pushed Mir and ended up fall to the floor on her face while Mir were push back into HwaYoung’s body with forced which caused Reina bump her face to something once again. And now, it’s a wall, not floor.

 

OH MY…I’M DEAD!

NOTYOUUNNIEI’MTHEONEWHOSEDYINGRIGHTNOW!!!YOU DIMWIT

 

Reina suddenly vanished into the thin air while…cursing…her unnie.

 


 

Updated : kimiyun,noramaia

I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!!

Dear all my readers, i'm so sorry. I know, it's crappy but i had this urge to update because I miss you guys. I want to know how are you guys doing rite now, still alive or not...ermm harsh... BUT THE HECK! kimiyun unnie make my head suddenly flood with these damn idea instead the one i working out for this SLICE. well still the same but i've add on some so...hehehe

Again *bowed head endlessly* Mianhaeyo~~

I just want to know wether I still have all of you...readers. Saranghae...

Okay you may shoot me now! 

Please, dozo, have your blisful time... throwing me your tanthrum..