TIRAMISU 5

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

 


UNIDAD 3

OCHO[8]

 

 

SLICE 2

 

My Secret Your Voice

 

FINAL


Yoseob : I never knew that we can changed our target *flying invisibly behind MinAh*

Dongwoon : We can as long we asked permission from Primero *took a picture of JiHye*

Yoseob : Like he is THE BOSS or something *set up his bow*

Dongwoon : Segundo hyung~~ are you jealous of him? *storing back his arrow – cancelling to shoots MinAh*

 

2 girls walk together along in their way to school. New semester just begun but little did they didn’t know,  2 hottest creatures are now trailing behind them, flying and teasing each other.

JiHye : Tell me about it

MinAh : I told you. It’s nothing *walk faster*

Jihye : You know what, we ends here. Bye MinAh *sulking*

MinAh : … yah…

Jihye : I told you everything. We shared our hard time together. You let me in into your house if I having problems with HwaYoung. You scolded my stepdad after he beat me up and you always by my side when I’m crying… you save my life before...

MinAh : Alright… *wipes Jihye tears*

 

In Class

Yoora : Ehh?? You quit the job?? But why?

MinAh feels like she’s in an urges to cry but she hold it. Instead, Jihye tells Yoora the reasons.

 

MinAh’s POV

I decided. That’s final. I know how lucky I was, being closed to an Idol. Kim Jonghyun. But, he never gives me any messages or calls, noteven once after that incident a week ago.

Now, I realized he’s just using me.

Because I was her…our voices.

“None of your business!”

I felt insulted that way and I got mad at that time

Who am I to him?

That’ll not solved everything

But I’m just his spare part…after Sumee

 

Sumee and Euna watching her from far. The 2 apprentice who is Yoseob and Dongwoon are now trying their best to make MinAh awaken fron her state.

Yoseob knew she was madly in love.

Yes, with Kim Jonghyun

That lucky bastard <---- Jonghyun's nicky given by Yoseob ---> shows a good sign in their relatiosnhip but because of his foolish attitude and unforgivable remarks in life, made Yoseob's angry

Yoseob : Hey, eventhough I'm a cupid and I have my rights in being mad too. Even angel can be a Lucifer~~

 

 

After School in the City

 

"Are you sure we should buy this thing? I mean, he rarely remember about you I’m sorry but please Jihye you are not supposed to…"

"Yoora!"

MinAh snaps her friends from continuing her talk because it would hurt Jihye’s feelings more.

"I’m sorry Jihye I didn’t mean to…"

"It’s okay, besides he’s with Hwa Young now. Yeah you’re right my friend. He doesn’t remember any single things about me at all."

Jihye smiles in aches.

 

At Aurora’s at the same time

Doojoon : How's the progress? *opens choco bar and searching the younger twin*

Dongwoon : He told Yosoeb like this. *mimicking Jonghyun’s talking* “Yes, she’s my girlfriend and I love her”

MiYoon : He still can’t forget isn’t it?

Kikwang : Sumee was his first love, it’s hard to do so and hurting. I experienced that.

Arra : Poor Yoseobie…he tried his best. Hyunseung should help him to complete his task.

Doojoon : *speechless and have no ideas* Hara~~come to Appa darling, it’s choco time!~~"

 

Yoseob and Jonghyun inside a car

Are you sure?

Yes…she looks happy and I don’t want to ruined her moment

I told you, you need to move on.

I am dude, but she reminds me to Sumee. By the way speaking of which, why she didn’t show up in front of me anymore?

Because your heart is no longer for Sumee Jonghyun, it’s belongs to her

Yoseob pointed to one girl who happily sipping her ice blended and enjoy the jaywalker moments with her friends.

Jonghyun drove to somewhere guided by Yoseob.

 

An hour passed

MinAh, Yoora and Jihye are on their way to their home.

While waiting for bus, they saw something from the supa dupa big screen attached to one building in front of them

Images of Jonghyun’s and his fellow band mates advertise on the screen. MinAh look away, Yoora and Jihye can’t help about that. They hug MinAh and she begins to cry.

 

‘To him, I was only his spare part. Yes, he’s true about that was none of my business’

“MinAh, please don’t cry…”

Jihye and Yoora can't help MinAh's situation right now. They just can watch their bestfriend cries and sobbing and eyeing MinAh's back while continuing their way.

‘I’m sorry my friends but I can’t hold it anymore, even worst, I realized something now... I fell in love’

‘I fell in love’

‘really fall in love…’

‘with’

‘Kim Jonghyun’

 

A week passed.

 

MinAh’s home

 

"Honey~~ dinner is ready. Come down darling"

"I’m not hungry Mom, sorry you can have your own with Dad"

BUSH!

‘Haaihh, too tired, I hope Onew still remembering about today’s…ahh better call Jihye’

MinAh : Chinggunie~~~

Jihye : Yah~~ I’m downstairs, eating…

MinAh : My Mom cooked what?

Jihye : Come down you pabo!!

TUUTT

As MinAh walking downstairs to join dinner with her parent and Jihye, something caught her hearings

TV News : Breaking News, talented singer Kim Jonghyun, famous idol from SM The Ballad boy band gone missing again. His agency stated earlier these past 3 days, he is having his vacation.

 

Clips from Lee Soo Man and his fellow band mates

LSM : He’s on his vacation

Reporter : During his band hectic schedules?

LSM : No extra explanations from now *hop into his car and drove off*

Reporter : Jino-shi, is it true, Kim Jonghyun’s mental is in not in a stable condition right now?

Jino : *almost crying*

Kyuhyun : I’m sorry. Actually we lost contact with our Jonghyun since yesterday so…

 

'Kyu oppa is lying. His eyes twitched'

 

Behind Jonghyun's Missing

Week Ago

Jonghyun : He looks like you… *looking at Yoseob and staring back at the picture*

Yoseob : Because he is me…well when I was 7

Jonghyun : It’s a miracle Yoseob. Sumee is over there

Yoseob : I know… Kikwang’s and Dongwoon’s also here. That’s why we know each other.  To be honest, I’m envying Sumee.

Jonghyun : Why?

Yoseob : In our world, she is thousand of a rookies but she advanced so early.

Jonghyun : That’s why she can come down to earth again?

Yosoeb : Yeah, she got killed but because of her pure heart, THE BOSS and THE QUEENS choose her instead Dongwoon’s sister.

The two human and non-human friend approaching Sumee’s grave. Cho Sumee Hye – Notion Saviour. They put down lilies. Beside her is Park Hana’s grave, Dongwoon’s only relative.

Jonghyun : Park Hana - Beloved Angel

Yoseob : We're here in this earth for almost 10 years. Just imagined how badly Dongwoon missed her sister.

Jonghyun : Where is Kikwang’s and Dongwoon's?

Yoseob : In the building. They don’t have legal guardian during their real life before their death.

 

 

Yoseob and Jonghyuns went to The Cupids, and Sumee resting place, their graves. Since that day, he refused to go back to his dorm.

 

"You should get back home now my friend"

"Yeah you're right. The news comes out already."

Yoseob smiles for seconds time when he was with Jonghyun. Before this, they always quarreling and ended up yelling at each other even for simple matter.

Jonghyun’s spent his week at Aurora’s Cake House. Hide from his schedule, manager and many more. Because he is special, Arra and Doojoon approve him. Jonghyun also have his own reason on why he is staying at Aurora’s.

Because of MinAh

The girl who opens his heart for second time

 

 

Before he’s stepping out from Aurora’s, he looks back from the entrance. On his eyes now, his new family looking at him.

Doojoon and Arra, the great host parent for him.

Hyunseung, the great listener uncle and so do with Junhyung, cold person but gave him the warmth of family feels.

MiYoon and Hara, even they don’t have much time together, the girls always advised him for girl things

The 3 adorable cupid, Dongwoon, an adorable dongsaeng and Kikwang the cool guy.

Yoseob the best buddy, he felt thank god because of him. Jonghyun swear, he will forever thanks to them for giving him an opportunity to enlighten his life again.

People’s in Aurora’s send him home with their shining outer appearance.

All of them knew, Jonghyun will passing his greatest day in life. They done their job and the rest is depends on Jonghyun.

Kikwang and Hyunseng : Let it snow, Jonghyun. Treat your Juliette fairly this time.

'Thank You Saviours, you guys are special and awesome'

'Awesome…Song MinAh...'

 

Backs at MinAh’s house

 

MinAh!!!

Jihye and Minah’s parent shouts her name after she dashed out from the house without her coat along.

“Singer Kim Jonghyun manager updates in their official homepage that Jonghyun actually lost his voice due to his illness. All the schedules forced to cancel and some being post-poned. SM Entertainment apologizing for this circumstance.”

 

‘It can’t be…’

‘Jonghyun…’

‘is this all about because…’

‘me…I… broke his phone?’

‘he loves that phone, I did something terrible’

‘I dunno…is he going to forgive me?’

‘…I had to ask his forgiveness…I’m sorry Jonghyun…oppa’

 

“Do…eodi…ganeungeoya?”

 

MinAh stops after hearing the voice. She turned back and saw…

 

“Jo…Jonghyun…?”

“Where do you head to?”

'Why is he here?'

Jonghyun is standing in front of her. MinAh froze at the moment. They stare into each other

“…”

“…”

 

 

“HUWAAAA!!! Uhh…sorry~~~I’m sorry Jonghyun…huwaaaa”

O_o??!!

 

In Jonghyun’s convertible

 

“How do you know my house?”

“…”

'Ottokae? He’s still mad'

She is crying

PREETT

MinAh blow her nose

KREKK!

“This is all because of you!”

Jonghyun finally spoke. MinAh can’t believe it. She thinks Jonghyun’s changed but she’s wrong. He still not over because of what she did to his phone.

'I knew it'

She cries even more

“Since you’re gone and leave me…I can’t sing anymore”

----

'Hah?'

“Eh?”

Something run down from her nose…eww…but Jonghyun doesn’t mind at all.

“Embarrassing right?”

No expression from Jonghyun. He talks like Minho and Minjee already since he stayed at Aurora’s. The sibling influenced him too.

“But that’s the truth…MinAh”

'What? Jonghyun…'

“Actually, every time I’m seeing you and stare at your face, I feel so calm”

He smiles and MinAh blurring <----‘she’s a slow type’

“You always cheering me…hihi”

“But, your phone… how about your phone then? You’re not mad at me anymore? I mean, I broke it…”

“That’s right, in that phone, contains my past girlfriend’s voice. As what internet saying and people out there knew, she’s died. But that was 5 years ago”

“…”

“You still remember right how we met for the first time?”

“Aurora’s Cake House”

“Yeah, I heard your voice and I shocked because of that… I’m sorry, you reminds me to Sumee. You and Sumee’s voices sound exactly the same and that’s why I offer you to be my PA at that time…well just voice not face…Sumee prettier than you~~”

=_=

“But, after we have been together from time to time, I turned to be so comfortable and had fun with you…”

“You…but…”

Jonghyun put his finger to MinAh’s lips and stare at it.

He stoked her lips with his index finger and cupped her face.

>///<

“That’s why, I want you to…

“…”

“Replace my phone!”

“EHHH??!!”

“BWAHAHAHAHAHA”

X_X

“Ani…maybe I asked too much and selfish. What I want you to do now, be with me…always stay by my side”

MinAh realized now, she cry in happiness

“HUWAAAA!!!”

“Hey..thihihi don’t cry like that…you look like Doraemon crying with big mouth..pfftt”

“You’re meanie oppa! Isk isk isk”

As expected

Kim Jonghyun

Expertise in playing with women’s feeling and heart

He’s the best

“Oppa? There finally you call me with that”

“Stop crying MinAh, I can’t kiss you if you kept crying like this”

 

Everyday Life after that

 

CROWD

KYAAAA

CLAP

 

Jonghyun turned to his old self. He gained a lot of love from his fans.

 

“HURRY MINAH!”

“AITE!!”

MinAh come back as Jonghyun’s PA, but something new and fresh there

“Let me carry this. It’s heavy…and don’t talk to Kyuhyun or Jay or Jino okay?’

“T..thanks..”

'I can’t believe it happening now'

“Are you okay yeobo? Wae?”

'The great talented singer…Kim Jonghyun now is my boyfriend'

“A..ani..aniyo~~”



 

The twin in their room

Hara : Unnie, have you heard Jonghyun’s oppa new song?

MiYoon : Which one? The Named I Loved?

Hara : …that Onew’s unnie… but no SHINee band here in this fic~~only singer just Jonghyun lah!!

MiYoon : Ahh..well I only knew Kikwang’s song and Beast too..

Hara : AGAIN! UNNIE I’m DEATHLY SERIOUS HERE! Kikwang in BEAST too!

MiYoon : Okay, okay I’m just kiddin’ geez you’re bored

Hara : *changed mood to lively back* I read allkpop this morning, they updates that the song is              for his new girlfriend

MiYoon : *not interested actually* Kikwang is now composing a song for me

Hara : *walks to her bed* Readers, that song’s title is… “MY SECRET,YOUR VOICE”

 

BAN!!

THUD!!

Doojoon hop on Hara’s bed and hug her.

Doojoon : Guess what? *blinking and grinned widely*

Hara : Errr… Dongwoon didn’t miss his arrow for the first time?

MiYoon : Funny! That’s impossible

MiYoon is looking into their garden from her window view. Hyunseung beating up Dongwoon and Junhyung try his best to save Becky’s life <--- Hyunseung cat.

Doojoon : Ani~~*still grinning* Dongwoon just shoot Becky~~

MiYoon : You looks so happy…what’s up?

Doojoon : Well, girls listen here… YOU’REGONNAHAVEYOUNGERSIBLING!!!

MiYoon : Jeongmal!! >_<  YEAY!!!

Hara : …


FINALLY. I finished 2nd story

Thank you for your patient

and sadly I think I lost readers

is my story bored or what?

comments decreased and i think some of you only waited for your own story?

well let me remind you something. 

Even it's not your story, remember that each chapter I posted contains hints and other character very well

about how your character is, i make all of you appeared in other story to give you images of your own character.

anyway, I love my loyal readers *hugs*

for new readers, leave your comments and do subscribes

everything from you was loved


SPAM!

Feel free read this

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/30490/5/one-shot-for-you-closed-apply-korean-oneshot-request

Requested by me feat Doojoon and Arra~~ Onew too hihihihi