WELCOME TO AURORA CAKE HOUSE

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

UNIDAD 1

 

Opening Ceremony and Stories Title

 

 

People were gaping in front of the new built building in the middle of the town. The structure looks so cute with smooth blue and pinkish color - prince and princess theme reflecting the entire figure in front of them. It also accomplished by a mini garden surround with a signboard ‘Aurora’s Secret Garden’.

It do looks like a house. People kept wondering and whispering between themselves. Why the house located in the middle of the town instead of housing area near to the hills? The construction also curiosity among civilians. Last week, the site looks like a monster house but now it turn out fancy contradicts to the buildings around the town.

Soon, night falls. No more jaywalkers and civilians roaring around the town like in the day. From a Coffee House in front of the new built house, clearly can be seen 2 young girls walking inside and followed by a number of guy behind them. They appear from a van parked near to the house.

3 guys are setting up something over the roof. The rest and the two girls arrange the furniture in the house. At 10 O’clock they’re off from the house.

 

~~WELCOME TO AURORA CAKE HOUSE!~~

 

 

A lot of people gather around in front of the fancy and cute house. Today, 8 April 2011 is an opening ceremony of Aurora Cake House. Kids and also teenagers brighten the mood. Free cake to all and drinks too.

The cake house owner s– Lee Arra and her two cousins, Hara and MiYoon is now busy serving their guest. The signboard ‘AURORA CAKE HOUSE’ can be seen from far. The sweetness of the cakes, side-dishes like waffle and corn cup is being served by a group of young man. Girls falls their heads over and ahjumma keep complimenting the polite manners of the boy.

 

“Thank you to everyone who came at our Aurora Cake House opening ceremony. We will be starting our business hour from tomorrow at 10 am to 10 pm. I hope ladies and gentlemen will supports us at here by visiting our house and treasure our dishes.”

 

The guest give a big applaud to Miss Arra. Later she announced to public, her back bone and important person in the house.

Mr. Yoon Doojun – A handsome guy with a serious face bow at the guests. He is in charges in the management of the cake house from A to Z. Main person after the three owners.

All her waiter’s and workers stand in a line. From left – Jang Hyunseung, a person behinds waffle corner. Followed by beverages manager,Yong Junhyung.

Three young boys, Aurora’s waiter from right is Yang Yoseob, Lee Kikwang and Son Dongwoon. The three maknae of the guy in the house bows and winked at the group of high-school girl and says

 

“Master and Lady, Young Master and Young Miss, welcome home! We are ready to serve you.”

 


 

“Hola chicos!. Me llamo Kim MiYoon. Soy estudiante y tengo dieciocho anos. My name is Kim MiYoon and I’m 18 years old. Welcome to Aurora Cake House. My unnie, Lee Arra owned this shop and she honored me by put me as a second owner along with my sister, Kim Hara. And this is my sister, Kim Hara”

“Hola! Before I proceed, I want to thanks to my big unnie, Lee Arra and her husband, Yoon Doooon –oppa. Both of them had raised me up and my twin…oh she didn’t mentioned we’re both twin?”

“Err kinda forgot about that…sowwiee~~”

“…Anyway they are like our parent. We just come back from Espanol and decided to open a cake house. Our family was assigned to trains three musketeers and we gladly accept the job.”

“Yah dongsaeng-ah, let me talk!”

“As our concern, we will reveal the title of our story.  Remember, when we deliver to you our story, please keep in mind that our Aurora’s cake and beverages along with the side dishes are highly known as our potion of serenity…”

“I’m your unnie, listen to me!”

“MiYoon unnie you’re not good at explanation. I’m here to help you. Besides, we are twin for God sake just separate by 3 minutes!”

“….”

“Girls, can you finish your talk A.S.A.P? I need a help here!”

“Deh!”

“To be precise, we are the story teller in this House. So, please have a faith on us as while we try our best to satisfy our reader. Our Aurora’s filled with joyful, happiness, calmness, hope and secrets. So, it’s the time. Unnie, you take over from now. I’m giving you a chance.”

“Thank you Hara! Gracias”

“Auch!! Hyung …what was that for?”

“For your dumbness, how many times I told you HOW to clean it up. Use that liquid! KIKWANG! Bring ‘em here and show to this Yoseob how to use the sponge”

“Haaiiitt!!!”

“Yeorobun, now, follow me to our next tour…”

“Just let our readers know the title already…jebal!”

“Haish chincha! I’m trying to act out of the box here!”

“GIRLS!! YOU BETTER GET YOUR LAZY BUMP HERE OR ELSE I’M GONNA CUT YOUR ALLOWENCE!”

“ANDWAE!! UMMA PLEASE HOLD A SEC…Palli MiYoon unnie”

“Okay here are the titles of our story. Don’t have time to talk, read this”

 

My Secret, Your Voice

Cruelty of Innocence Love

Cherry Love

Cyborg Boyfriend? The Heck..!

Summer Blossom

 

MiYoon’s note:  Guess these stories is belongs to who. Which one is Onew’s, Jonghyun’s, Key’s, Minho’s and Taemin’s.

Leave your answer in the comment box!.

Hara’s mental note to MiYoon: You forget to ask them to apply unnie. So far we only have two and both apply for Onew…ah!! unnie one of them ask for Key. Okay that's better. 

And now it was up to 3! Hurry...They applied for Onew and Key. How about Taemin,Minho and Jonghyun? 

MiYoon is snapping Hara's back : Key is taken right?...so let me strike this

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

MiYoon's DayDay

 

ONEW - What’s so good about you dude? You've got 3 so far ~~ 

*(Okay we're done with you Onew-shi!)

JONGHYUN - poor you...nobody applied to be your girl. 

*Ah! you got 1 but you are the 2nd option.

KEY - the choosen girls thrown into underground prison ( YOU TWO!! DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO ESCAPE OR RUN!)

MINHO - congrats to you Minho, you got 1

and

TAEMIN - you too Taeminnie~~finally sum1 noticed your presence here

*For now you got 2~~

UNO [1]

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"MiYoon-ah! Don't treat the girls like that...they're not your prisoner~~"

"Shut up Dongwoon!"


***

 

Hara : Unnie, we need to sort this thing out.! 

MiYoon : What thing?

Hara :It’s a …erm thing thing. *blinking eyes*

MiYoon : Hara, it was things.

Hara : No one had applied for Jonghyun,Minho and Taemin.. so far, only Onew and Key~~ *pouted*

MiYoon : Bueno.!, ahh Kikwang-shi~~~ * >_<*

Kikwang : Yes, err MiYoon noona? *O.o?*

MiYoon : Can you make..*twirling her finger around the table* apple juice for me…*wink*

Kikwang : *blush*… deh * >///<*

Hara : UNNIE!!!

MiYoon : Don’t shout at my ear!~~ouh about that hurmmm *taking out her DayDay* and scribble something

 

What’s so good about you dude?You've got 3 so far ~~ 

 

 

Instead of Kikwang it was Junhyung who send the juice.

 

Hara : Eh? Junhyung-oppa? I didn’t ask for this…it MiYoon’s unnie *pointed her finger to MiYoon*

Junhyung : You’re not MiYoon? Haish again! I hate this…Yah MiYoon-ah can’t you make it by yourselves? Beside your job is to helps me prepare the beverages, spoil little brat!

MiYoon : Oppa, if I closed the application for Onew…you think other would applying for Taemin, Minho and Jonghyun?

Junhyung : *easily distracted* Sounds good too but you better ask miss author first. She decides on it.

 

*Three of them slowly look at Miss Author*

Author : What?

HJM : You knew it…

Author : *sigh* Okay MiYoon just scribble in DayDay I’ll probably closed an application for Onew.

HJM: And when is that? *in unison*

Author : I thought the twin only Hara and MiYoon.

HJM :Don’t change the topic!

Author “ O.O… okay okay I will closed it by this…haish tonight.

HJM : ^_^

 

Hyunseung : YAH JUNHYUNG! Your pipe leaking…it’s melting my pancake flour~~oh no baby please don’t leave me~~

*******


 

MiYoon : *dancing to Twinkle Twinkle*

Hara : Unnie, someone is trying to have her beauty sleep here

MiYoon : Hey it's already 7 so wake up!

Hara : *mumbles*

MiYoon : Anyway someone ask for Minho and Taemin. So the left one is Jonghyun. I wonder why? He's hot right?

Hara : urrmm

MiYoon : .... Shin Se Kyung?

Hara : *nod*

MiYoon : aaahh~~well *take out her DayDay and begin to write*

 

********************


 

16 April 2011 – 3PM

Hara : Unnie~~ Miss Author not in a good condition, so she ask me to deliver this to our applicants. *secretly steals candy at Arra’s back in Jollie – Arra’s candies large box named by MiYoon*

Arra : Oh? Maybe she’s PMS-ing huh? *put down the icing bag and groping Hara’s pocket*

Hara : Probably ermm MiYoon unie asked me to edits her DayDay. Where she put that thing? *trying to cover up her deeds*

Arra : I saw Hyunseung hold it just now. Go ask him. *smirked and shooing the sneaky girl*

Hara : ‘Great..stingy unnie’ *stomach grumbling*

Hyunseung : Buenos Dias MiYoon! Wanna some pancake? Or waffle for breakfast? *smile*

Hara : =.= … it’s Hara oppa…

Hyunseung : Ah! Mian~~~ *scratch his non-itchy head*

Hara : Have you ever seen DayDay for today?

Hyunseung : Your sister notebook?

Hara : ungghh unggh!

Hyunseung : *bend down and throw all his things out*

*KLENTANG!! KLENTUNG!! BOMMM!! ~~nyiaoooo!!~~*

Ah~~here! *dusting away the dust and blow it*

Hara : <_< … thanks… HACHIIOOO!

Hyunseung : Aww God bless you..

Hara : ‘O.O?? My sister. She’s weird’ *sat at the sofa and take out a piece of written paper and begin to write*

Hara : I should cross marked DayDay first entry. KILL PAGES KILL PAGES…err KILL PAGE yeah that’s right.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

MiYoon's DayDay

 

ONEW - What’s so good about you dude? You've got 3 so far ~~ 

*(Okay we're done with you Onew-shi!)

JONGHYUN - poor you...nobody applied to be your girl. 

*Ah! you got 1 but you are the 2nd option.

KEY - the choosen girls thrown into underground prison ( YOU TWO!! DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO ESCAPE OR RUN!)

MINHO - congrats to you Minho, you got 1

and

TAEMIN - you too Taeminnie~~finally sum1 noticed your presence here

*For now you got 2~~

UNO [1]

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hara : *Done with the ‘killing’ and ‘healing’ DayDay pages.* Dear our valued readers, applicants, and my fan~~ohohohohoho…ekhem well MiYoon unnie is searching for the best girl for our SHINee boys since Miss Author is having difficulties with her roommate. We can’t help it, her roommate sometimes gone crazy without any reason…

Hyunseung : Hara! Don’t talk to stranger!! *shouts from his waffle corner*

Hara :… and she asked me to reminds all of you. We’re gonna losed all the application the day after tomorrow. So keep it in mind okay?

~pick the hell up Hara~pick the hell up Hara~~~ *Hara’s Iphone ringing.

Hara : Wae unnie?

MiYoon : Please don’t wasting readers time with all your babbler. Straight to the point already! *hang up*

Hara : ‘I hate my twin!’ *showing Dayday’s 2nd page*

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

MiYoon's DayDay

 

 

ONEW - I LOVE YOU ONEW ^_^

JONGHYUN - You and Minho got 3~~congrats~~

KEY - for the girls in the dungeon, you're released for now and come back when we start our story telling! p/s - sorry fo rmy evil unnie.

MINHO - I'm dying for your charismatic in Dream Team 2~~~kyaaaa

and

TAEMIN - Your requestor up to 2 so far~~don't be sad I feel like I'm gonna apply too  XD

 

DOS [2]

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************


 

17 APRIL 2011

 

"Hola! I'm Lee Arra. Finally I had my own part to meet with all of you guys (lucky the twin still in their deep sleep) . By the way we're done with all the application so tonight, Aurora's will reveals....TEASERS!!! So, I hope it would turn on all of you (~~sounds erted) and curious about our stories. So~~"

Doojoon : Yeobo~~~

...so, leave your comment s. Miss Author could senses your interest or vice versa for Aurora's...

Doojoon :  *whining* …Tengo hambre~~

Arra : Breakfast in the kitchen honey~~

Doojoon : Feed me~~please…

…improvement, sorry for this~~ within 2 days, or maybe earlier than that, we promised…

Doojoon : You don’t love me anymore *sulking and stomp his feet away*

…..

…….

………

Arra : *leave the portal and run after her husband* OPPA!! Come here…I’ll feed you~~

Junhyung steps into the portal with his messy hair.

Junhyung : I’ll tell you the rest *stern face*

Arra and Doojoon’s tickling each other.

Junhyung : *rolls his eyes* within 2 days, or maybe earlier than that, we promise you to reveals the chosen girls. So be alert with the updates.

Junhyung leave and shut down the portal. The hubby and wifey circles the coffee table trying to catch their partner.

 

 


 

Applicants :

 

@haewon2010 - Baek Yoora

@doojoonloveb2st - Lee Jinhye

@TiHae4ever - Park Hwa Young

@CheWxXxiii - Lee CheWx / VoA Lee (a foreigner)

@Mistral - Crystal Park

@sukiwind - Izzy Hwang

@MrzKeyYeobo - Cho Sumee Hye

@COOklesrOCkkeke - Park Hana

@nightstar01 - Song Min Ah

@alexpop - Choi Minjee

@elfishy - Kim Euna

@SHINee2Minho - Tokuchi Kira

@TaishaNike - Park Hyun Ae


 

[Beast - I Love Kikwang!!!!! - Kim Mi Yoon]




Soom/Breath