ESPRESSO CHEESE CAKE 11

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

 

UNIDAD 3

VEINTE[20]

 

 

SLICE 3

 

Summer Blossom

 

Last Part

 

HwaYoung, Jihye, and Key

 

 

It has been 5 days after Yosoeb and MiYoon gone missing. Hyunseung is on his bad condition. He kept blaming himself because he and his wife was too focus on how to convincing Jonghyun that they are the talented singer parent. He entirely forgot about his apprentice, Yosoeb and because of his limited ability to use his power, he failed to sensed danger waiting for Yosoeb.

Bekah also felt guilty regarding this matter. Junhyung try his best to tracking those two but his power seems to be weakening. Doojoon had to be pretending to calm instead he also crying inside because failed to protect his daughter. Yes, MiYoon and Hara is actually his daughter but the twins have no idea about this.

While Key decided to stay away from Jihye and he is now searching for his mother with the help of Kikwang.

 Jihye still grieving for her recently died friend and her sister who still in comatose. HwaYoung barely make any movement after the incident on that rainy day. MinAh consoling Jihye to having her lunch but for the 7th times, she keeps refuse. She only stares at her sister. She is hoping HwaYoung will wake up sooner. She is also blaming herself. If the kissed never happened, HwaYoung probably wouldn’t end up lying on this freaking hospital bed.

Meanwhile, Lee family just come home after sent their only heiress to her final destination. The mother of the house crying non-stop and the father lost in his own world. The most broken person is the twin brother. Last thing he remembered, they had a big fight together for a car before his twin sister go out to walk to school. He only saw a glimpse of his twin outside the school gate from his homeroom. He never expected that was the last time he saw his twin alive.

 

On the 6th day after the incident

Junhyung fall sick and that was rare for an angel. Hara and Arra decided to open the cake house again. They did so because believe, MiYoon and Yosoeb would come home.

As right on cue, Kikwang and Key who was on their way to the secret garden saw two figure walking weakly from the end of the road. Kikwang ran inside and tell that to the people inside. Key standing still and he saw a girl look exactly like Hara are now approaching him.

Hara dramatically storm out and right after she saw the girl, she cries and calls out her name.

“MIYOON UNNIE!!!”

 

 

 

Month later

 

“HwaYoung-ah, unnie have to go for our final assignment. This time is for our fieldwork for biology class. You know what, I think I have to bring along my sun block, you know it is beach this time and hahaha. Well, I hope you will wait for me once I got home with smile all over your face... “

Jihye cannot hold her tears anymore. She broke down again in front of her coma sister. At the same time, HwaYoung saw it all. Actually, she knew everything and she never blame Jihye even once of what happened to her. Being a wandering soul, she gone through a lot of things within a month after she makes Mir, her possessor defeated.

Her strong will to regain her own soul resulting the lost of the evil power trapped inside her body but she still unable to get into her body because something prevent her from doing so. Yosoeb and MiYoon done in doing their responsibilities towards HwaYoung after the girl’s soul saved them from being erased. MiYoon tell everything about HwaYoung to Bekah and her family. They can’t do nothings because HwaYoung’s problems have nothing to do with their real job as Eternity Guardian. Yosoeb can only stay invisible by HwaYoung side to accompany her on the day while at night, Hana replaces him.

Key in other hand decided to be an immortal. He found that his mother, Queen UEE is now also lost her immortality and only that way, he can find his mother and found her someday. He knew that, Jihye probably call him crazy or anything but he knew he had to have facing that matter and tell Jihye everything.

Soon, the day for the field work trip arrived. Key asked Dongwoon to come along.

 

On the bus

“Something is lacking”

“Yeah, we all miss her”

“... I missed her nags...”

“I hate it every time she pulled a prank on me but I really hope she did it now”

“...”

“...”

They can be heard by Jihye and Onew. Onew plug in his Ipod and pretending to sleep while Jihye clenching her fist.

“I wonder, why is that HwaYoung tried to kill herself?”

“But, she’s not dead, other person died because of her”

Key saw Jihye is on her urge to cry. He stands from his seat and unexpectedly he punched his classmate handsome face.

“YAH! What was that for?”

Nickhun rub his face while Victoria widening her eyes.

“For your malfunction mouth and THANK YOU!”

He sat back to his seat and Jihye texting HyunAe to ask about HwaYoung’s condition.

 

 

“Alright students, for your information you are already positioned into 2 groups. The 1st group was assigned to do all the research while 2nd group have to gather all the specimens. Clear?”

“AI YAY MADAM JUNG!”

Key and Onew is the main diver for their group while Jihye and Yoora in the researcher group. They will start their research right after they set up their tent. Now, the dawn is falling

Dongwoon flying invisible following the girl like what Key told him to do so. Dongwoon noticed since the death of VoA, the two girl are no longer have their own world ladies chit chat and everything became dull and sorrow.

One of Jihye classmates stops the girls. She seems having an issues towards them.

“Can I talk to you for a second?”

Without any contra in time, the Gyuri girl pulling Jihye’s hand pinned her to the wall.

“You ! You intentionally make HwaYoung in comma and now you are persuading Key to accept you? What a shame of you. Tsk tsk tsk... Lee Jihye, I know all your secrets...”

SCRRREEECCCHHHH!!!

Everyone around the camp base cover their ears and the flying cupid Dongwoon also blurring after hear the sound.

Actually HwaYoung made that sound because she did not agree with Gyuri.  She got enough with the blaming thing and why people keep making Jihye suffocate with that?Only she was a wonderer.

“Maybe this is not a good sign. I should call your coordinator.”

Mrs. Jung soon having a conversation with the class coordinator and because of the technical problem, the bus for the field work trip would be arrives the day after tomorrow so they have to wait to cancel the fieldwork.

“Everyone back to your tent and prepare to leave tomorrow morning. Don’t do anything stupid.”

Everyone sighed because they felt like wasting their time ride on a bus for almost 4 hours but lastly their research got cancelled.

Key took this as an opportunity do confessed and convincing Jihye

 

 

HwaYoung’s POV

Key oppa and Jihye unnie walk aimlessly along the coastal. I wonder what was in their mind right now...hurm~~ eh? What was that?’

(HwaYoung saw the flying Dongwoon)

Approach

Approaching

And approached

“Err...excuse me’”

I tapped on the guy shoulder and something unexpected coming out from his mouth

“OH MY GUCCI!!”

“Errmm isn’t that supposed to be Oh My God?”

I know this guy. I remember him. He is one of the cute waiters for the cake house. Lucky for me everytime i’m craving for a cake, Mir-goon always leave my body but only for that time. The rest he took control of me. Humph

But I kinda miss him

“Yeah I’m the cute and handsome Dongwoon from Aurora and don’t tell me you are falling for that Mir guy”

“No I’m not! I just...miss him. That’s all”

“Hello HwaYoung-shi! That Mir almost make you killed last time remember? The hell you are missing him right now? He make your life miserable geez I don’t understand girl nowadays.”

“HAISH CHINCHA THESE TWO! Jiji come on lets go”

Eh? Key oppa can see me?

“Of course durh. He is our BOSS now”

“He...what?”

Dongwoon give me the-heck-this-dummy-girl look but i don’t care. I gave up on Key oppa long time ago because I knew Jihye unnie was his first love. Even we always together but it was not me at all. I love my sister more than Kibum. She’s everything to me. Beside, I think I'm falling for Mir-goon...he stand by myside all this while and because of him, I still can breath in this world. Alright, maybe I'm a wandering spirit and I don't have any right to talk so but haih...

How I wish that Mir never possessed me back then.

“But he did anyway. Don’t worry, everything are back to normal now so just forget about Mir. You have to continue with your life now...

“Why’re you always reads my mind?! That sneaky you know that?”

I can’t believe him. He stole my privacy

“I’m sorry I can’t control myself beside you’re too loud”

There we continue bickering for God know how long.

Without I realized, suddenly I heard Jihye unnie screaming

 

Key's POV

Haih HwaYoung-ah, can’t you leave your unnie for a while. It is not like I’m going to eat her alive.

I mentally nagged in my mind because HwaYoung always trailing Jihye since we arrived this morning. And also this cupid hyung, I asked him along just in case if I having difficulties later but he kept popping from nowhere and I can’t scold or talk to him or else other will think that I’m crazy talking to thin air...and NOW THEY’RE HAVING MOUTH WAR.

“HAISH CHINCHA THESE TWO! Jiji come on lets go”

Jihye startled because of my sudden reaction. I’m sorry but I have to. I can’t stand those two creatures.

“Wae Key?”

I didn’t answer her and I drag her far from the bickering duo.

Waahh finally, only me and Jiji now.

We sat at the top of big stone connected with the seashore. Nobody sunbathing here because the water level here kinda deep and dangerous.

“Key? Can I ask you something?”

“Uh hum?”

“Why’d you kissed me?”

“Huh? Err...you mean...that...”

“Yes, but don’t you ever realized? If you never did that, HwaYoung probably talking to me, act cold and be mad at me as usual...VoA... she... maybe she still...”

I know she is going to cry. I think I have to let her released her depression

“...and how come you can act like you have no heart Kibum? You didn’t even cry or sad during VoA’s farewell, you didn’t even once pay HwaYoung visit all this while and...”

She is crying now. I hug her and pat her head and leave her be like that for a while.

“Jihye, I want to confess something and I hope you can accept it no matter what. Please listen to me first okay?”

Jihye look up at me and she holds her locket-ed necklace tightly which only Jihye and Hana had it before. Inside, is our picture which we took 12 years ago. I, Hana, Dongwoon hyung and Jihye. Too bad, Dongwoon hyung only remember about Hana and little about me. Not any single thing about Jihye.

“The reason why I have being like that actually, I got all my memories back Jiji. Right before that incident so that’s why I lost my mind at that time. How many years you kept it by yourselves watching me and HwaYoung living a life like that.”

Jihye seems shock because of my statement

“But you are more pathetic than me. You always pleased others and always forgot about your own feeling... how hurt and bad it was...if only both of us never come back to life...

“Wait...what are you talking about Key? Whaddya mean by my life is pathetic...and what is going on here? What was the come back to life again...wha..

“jihye listen! I and HwaYoung supposed to be not here right now. Don’t you ever doubt about me and HwaYoung before? We were announced dead. DEAD Jihye...dead...I’m sorry. It must be hard for you. I never check on your sister in hospital because... she, I can see her Jihye, I can see her. She always here by our side and VoA, everyone know she’s dead and that the fact. About our VoA, you probably not believe in me but please, keep in your mind. She is happy and having her pleasure doing what she want to do now. No point grieving for someone for whole year in fact...”

“STOP IT! Enough Kibum...please enough...”

“NO Jihye, you got to listen this. HwaYoung gonna be wake up someday but later she will leave us forever! That her destiny and so do with all of us!”

“Are you saying that my sister going to die Kibum? Have you insane? Who are you to certain about that?..Minccheoseo...okay, I’m going retreat and don’t you dare to follow me Kibum. You can continue with your crazyness and I don’t care!”

Jihye got up so sudden. I try to hold on her but within a second, both of us falling from our seating.

I can hear Jihye’s screams but in my mind right now. Only Jihye...

Jihye can’t swim

 

 

 

Jihye’s POV

 

Where am I?

I saw nothing except white colour around me. If I’m blinded by now, shouldn’t it be dark and black right? But why my eyes only saw pure white?

Unnie

“Who’s that?”

Unnie, Jihye unnie

“HwaYoung?”

My sister's voice! It was my sister's voice. She’s awake now?

“Unnie, it’s me, HwaYoung”

“HwaYoung-ah, where are you? I heard you but I can’t see you...wait...what happen to me?”

Suddenly appears a huge golden gate in front of me and it is opening. Alright, I’m not blind. So, I’m dying?

Should I step in? I wonder what was behind the gate

“Jihye...stop”

That voice.

“Key?”

“Stand still and don’t go into the light!”

“Hey, where are you guys? Seriously I can hear your voice but I can’t see you...there’s no light Key gosh but only this ing huge golden gate or something”

“Unnie language!”

I’m going crazy.

“Okay guys, whatever. I think I’m dying so I suppose to enter the gate right? To done with the crossover thing?”

“PABO JIHYE! You’re not dying and even it IS you are dying right now, it supposed to be an elevator not gate! Beside you should have met your Grim Reaper first. Have you watch 49 Days? I bet you never watch that drama just look how clueless you are”

“No point Key-oppa, let her get into the gate and let see what happen”

*&%GT%$#^&(O)!!!

I keep walking to enter the gate and amazingly...okay not that amazing... haih please I want to see what is behind this gate...but I’m..sleepy...no...

Before I close my eyes, clearly in front of me are Key and HwaYoung with feathers flying all over the place...and wing...and VoA...is holding something in her hand...huaaarrrhhh (yawn)

 

“Jihye wake up! Omo she’s awake!”

Mrs. Jung?

I slowly open my eyes and I was gathered by all my classmates looking down at me.

“What a relief!”

“Yah! Try to commit suicide?”

“...Jihye...please don’t do that again...huwaaaaa!!!”

And Yoora is crying. Aww my head!

From the corner of my eyes, I saw HwaYoung, Key and one guy standing in a line watching me from a far. That guy, he looks familiar.

“Isk...isk... Jihye, I think you should call your mom. You kept shouting HwaYoung’s name”

Eh? But HwaYoung is there. I look back at them but I saw nothing except Key alone. Right, maybe I’m hallucinating. HwaYoung still in a hospital how come she can be here anyway?

“I command all of you don’t ever dare to come near to the beach starting from now. And you agassi, and you mister, PACK YOUR BAGS AND GET YOUR INTO THE ISOLATION CABIN! ”

Key smiling like a dork and my jaw dropped in disbelief.

 

That Night in Isolation Cabin

Dongwoon : I think something bad might be happen tonight

HwaYoung : Whaddya mean?

Dongwoon : Just look at them. Left alone together in this isolation cabin far from their group and see that light bulb? It so dim~~ uuu how romantic!

HwaYoung : Are you thinking that...YAH ERT CUPID!

Dongwoon : Wae? A cupid should be erted one so they can did their job wisely

HwaYoung : Haish chincha. I wanna take some fresh air

Dongwoon : Wait! Let me join you

 

Key and Jihye looks into each other eye for the sake of half an hour already. Finally Key gave in and he knew Jihye going to ask that question again.

Key : Okay, I saved you from got drawn. Happy?

Jihye : *silent*

Key : Okay,we are going to watch 49 Days once we get back home.

Jihye : (whadafak)

Key : Okay, I did nagged at you for the gate thing but that was your fault because not believing in me.

Jihye : *mumbles*

Key : Listen Jihye, I don’t really know why HwaYoung wandering around until now but the thing is, sometime you should accept facts out of boundaries and unusual things in our life. It did occurred because not only human live in this world. Besides, there is also the matter of fact that cannot be elaborates by scientifically proven, like Clark Kent, how can he be a Superman. How Spiderman released his thread without run it out from his hand, and how SHINee and BEAST can be all together in this crappy fanfic...

CHUUU~~~

SHOCK

BLUSH

NYIAOOWWW!

Jihye : Now you are shut. Wanna continue?

Key : *blinking* and *shook his head*

Jihye : Good boy. BTW and FYI Kibum, I watched that freakin’ popular drama. I have all the ideas and I understood plus understand about HwaYoung. I knew every single thing about you,and whose your parent are and also YOUR MOM did tell me you will drink the potion of Eternity someday!

Key : MY MOM? You met her?

Jihye : Yes Key, and I follow her Twitter...The thing is now, WHY DID I SAW MY DEAD FRIEND HOLDING A IN’ LARGE SICKLE AND WORN BLACK HOODIE MINI DESS STANDING ALONG WITH BOTH OF YOU BEFORE I FALL ASLEEP?!

Key : Oh...you mean...VoA Lee?

Jihye : Certainly and care to explain besides, why did she smirking at me?

Key : Well, you know...ermm..actually...I cannot exposed Heaven and Hell secret to you! Or else the world will turned upside down and that not so cool

Jihye : Seriously Kibum...

Key : Why donchu ask her by yourself then?

Jihye : Urrghh!!! I knew it. Okay. If that what you want... I’m leaving

 

 

 

Seeing Jihye approaching the door and right before her hand reached the door knob, Key grabs her arm and make her turn her back to face Key. Key lean closer towards Jihye and pinned her to the door. She kept moving to the left and right but Key stubbornly blocked her way between his hand and his body.

Not so long after the blocking and away-ing dance, Jihye ended up trapping on the corner of the room. Now she was nowhere to escape herself. Key smirks become wilder and Jihye’s heart began to thumping and her heartbeat rapidly makes a sound.

Now, their face is only centimetre apart. Both can feel their hot breath into each other. Key aiming to Jihye’s lips and she closed her eyes. He tilts his head a little to down to Jihye’s lip level and there they are, kissing and pleasuring each other on that night.

 

At the same time

HwaYoung : *blushing and her face turn red*

Dongwoon : >.<

HwaYoung : Seriously those two...at least close the window first...I’m still minor

Dongwoon : LOL don’t look at them. Here lemme cover your innocent eyes

HwaYoung : Don’t you dare to touch me you ert!

Dongwoon : Yah! I’m not...I’m an Oppa for you...Oppa!

HwaYoung : HUH! Like I care to call you that, ert cupid.!

 

Dongwoon : Hana...Oppa being insulted

 

HwaYoung turn her back to look at Dongwoon. She can’t believe that the cupid is on his urge to cry in anytime. Being a caring and lovely girl, she came forward and holding Dongwoon hand.

She wipde away his tears and cupped his face. Dongwoon stare at the girl in front of him and confused on what is happening.

 

HwaYoung : Okay, I’m sorry. I will never call you ert again, ...ert oppa.

Dongwoon : Yah!

HwaYoung : What? I forgot your name...mianhe

Dongwoon : Dongwoon. Son Dongwoon... hihi you can call me Dongwoon Oppa

HwaYoung feel a sudden rush up to her face and so do with Dongwoon. His cupid arrows make a heart shape by itself behind Dongwoon’s back and that make HwaYoung face turned redder than before.

Dongwoon : ‘Omo...oh oo’

 

 

GUYS!!! YOU ARE NOW REACHING TO THE END OF SUMMER BLOSSOM KYAAAAAAAHHHH

 

 

 

TIN TIN!

"Oh he’s here. Mom, Dad, I’m going"

Jihye ran a little and hop into the convertible car.

“Okay, don’t be late for dinner!”

“SEND MY DAUGHTER HOME BEFORE 8 O’CLOCK YOUNG MAN!”

“Sure Mr. Park”

After the summer end it season, a blossom blooming for this couple. Since that night, Jihye and Key spent most of their time together except when Jihye in her house obviously. Jihye come back to live with her family. Her relationships with his stepfather become much better now. Jihye found her happiness that she dreamt for her life.

Key moved from his old apartment. He is now living with his mother and his aunts. Finally the mother and son met again...because of the Twitter, how irony. Key and Jihye are officially dating and so do with HwaYoung

Yes, HwaYoung

HwaYoung awaked from comatose day after the remarkable night for Key and Jihye. The reason why HwaYoung wandering after Mir released her body was actually the Hera of The Rain Doom managed to enchant a curse to her. She won’t be able to awake unless she found her true destiny.

And yeah her destiny is none other than,

Son Dongwoon

Unbelievable but who can escape from fate?

 

THE END

 


 

MiYoon : Finally! After supa dupa looooong hiatus and longest story of slices so far, we end our SUMMER BLOSSOM in this Chapter 28

Euna and Sumee : YEAY!! *clap their hand*

 

Doojoon : Thank you because keep your faith in us. We had gone through a lot of difficulties in matching up those two brats. I merely lost my MiYoon

Hyunseung : And Yosoeb still act so cold to me until now

Arra : And we are dropping our sale because to focusing on how to match our new BOSS with his soulmate.

Hara : ...

Junhyung : ermm so next is for Minho,Minjee and Crystal Park story, right Hara?

Hara : ...

Kikwang and Yosoeb : DEH!

Dongwoon : Ermm Hara noona, I think we need to talk.

Hara : *walk out from the scene*

Dongwoon : *also walk out from the scene*

Everyone : *shut their mouth and sensing the arrival of the new dilemma*

Park HyunAe : Ermm Mr Yoon, where should I put this box?

Yosoeb : Haish what a spoiler!

Park HyunAe : HUH!?