CHOCOLATE MUD CAKE 6

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

Birthday surprise for the twin, KIM MIYOON and KIM HARA

 

The twins continue their searching after taking their meal with candy stick they taken from Arra’s place.

“Unnie, is it okay we take this candy stick? Arra unnie will mad if she found out.”

“Shh… she will not know if a person who told her is you, Hara.”

“What the heck? Did they just taken that candy stick? I’ve told them not to eat that. Uff, they will get it from me. >.<”

“Yeobo, Let them for this okay?”

“Aish, when we are going to get out from this small portal?  I’m tired of waiting at here. I want to meet my Becky. Poor that little thing, Idon’t give her meal yet.”

“Hyunseung, be patience please. Not the time yet.”

“Errr… hyung, can I go out? I can’t stand with my annoying phone keep ringing.”

“Uff, yes you can but remember. Not to reveal anything about this. Okay? Dongwoon, you go with Kikwang. Everyone, let’s start it before they get back here.”

Both of the cupids go out from the portal and get back to the twins. Yoseob want to come with them but Hyunseung stop him. Meanwhile, MiYoon and her sister search everyone at the secret garden.

MiYoon: Hara, do you feel weird even Becky is not here? Hara? Aigoo…KIM HARA! *taking out her wand and hit at Hara* Btw, where did you found Becky?

Hara: Yah, unnie! Appou *rub her head* I saw her there. Hyunseung appa must forgotten to give his lovey dovey Becky its meal.

MiYoon: Okay then. Let’s get it in. They not here either.

HARA!!!

Hara: Dongwoonie? Yah, it’s ‘ you! *Running and hug Dongwoon and twirling around the garden.*

MiYoon: (-.-“) Uff, monkey love~

MiYoon noona… ^^! Don’t want to hug me? *Open his hand as wide as he can*

MiYoon: Yah! Don’t you ever dare think about it. *walk in Aurora*

Err… noona~

MiYoon: >///<  Ah, I’m blushing. I hope he won't notice it.

Meanwhile, Arra and others already out from the portal and with a blink; they decorate the house with balloons, colorful strings all around the pillars and walls. All thing looks new just for the surprise party for the twins. Doojoon and Arra make a beautiful cake for the twins, Hyungseung and Junhyung making the beverage and waffle while Yoseob finishing the decorating.

Noona! Wait. *blocking MiYoon*

MiYoon: What?

Hara: Kikwang, what’s wrong?

Err… well… *playing with his finger*

Err… what Kikwang means is… ermm… *speechless*

MiYoon: Yah, both of you. Better tell or else… *clenching her fist* <-- try to hid her feeling by becoming meanie noona ;p

Hara: Err… Unnie, cool down.

MiYoon: ^^!  No worries boys. Hara, gaja. I think may be Arra unnie and her husband go out to buy new portion while Junhyung oppa and your Hyunseung appa takes their annual leave.

Hara: Yoseobi? What about him?

MiYoon: Ermm… May be he hang out with someone. I don’t know

Hara: But… unnie, Yoseobi will not go anywhere without you. Remember? He is your shadow by the way.

MiYoon: Oh, really? Hohoho… I don’t know then. Yah, don’t bother him, he’s not so important for me anyways. Oh, Kiki… ^^!

Hara: Unnie, you sure a meanie noona to him

MiYoon: ^^! Hehehe…

Huhuhu..MiYoon noona, I can hear you~ T_T

The twins together with Kikwang and Dongwoon walk into Aurora while the others ready to surprise them. 1 step, 2 steps, 3 steps…

SURPRISE!!!

Saeng-il chughae MiYoon, Hara

Feliz cumpleaños a mis hijos

Hara baby, happy birthday dear. Appa loves you so much.

Hara: Thank you Doojoon appa ^^! *hug Doojoon warmly*

MiYoon dear, I can believe my own eyes that two of you have grown up.

MiYoon, Hara… May all your wishes come true. I will ask the entire nirvana guardian pray for your happiness and of course for your safety.

MiYoon: O.o? Is today our birthday? Hara?

Hara: Err... My be. I'm having my temporary memory lost.

You don’t remember your own birthday, noona?

MiYoon: I do but is it suppose to have a big surprise party with a person who wore bunny costume, a friends to celebrating with us and a birthday cake with eighteen candles on it. Right Hara?

Yah, do you think you still 6? There no ones willing to wore that stupid bunny costume anymore except for Junhyung.

Why me? O.o? Ah, I still remember that day. It all your fault Doojoon for making me wore that stupid costume. =="

Hehehe... It for my princesses.

Hara: Arra unnie, Doojoon oppa, thank you for this surprise birthday party and MiYoon unnie happy birthday to you too. I love you so much. *hug MiYoon tightly*

MiYoon: I love you too, Hara ^^!

Great! So, MiYoon noona. Can I hug you now?

>//<

Yah, Primera! Let go of my baby! >.<

Don't want! Look over there. Tercera hugs Hara too.

O.o? Yah, Tercera! How dare you. Both of you let go of my babies! Right NOW!

Nope. This is our only chance. Right Kikwang?

Deh~ Hehehe...

MiYoon and Hara: >///<

^^! They look so sweet, right Hyunseung? Eh, O.o? Where is he?

I bet he must be at the Secret Garden looking for his Becky.

^_^

Auch, hyung! where the roller comes from?

Mian, Segunda.

>.<

The party go well and smooth. Everyone having fun and laugh all over the Aurora's. Just for today, they all forget about the world out there, the tasks, the kids. Just to celebrate MiYoon and Hara's birthday. People outside Aurora's were questioning among themselves when they will open the cake house.


Hola, it's me; kimiyun.

Hope you love the chapter of MiYoon and Hara.

Btw, noramaia is here. Yeay \(^o^)/... Together with her, we will continues to story until our new ACK's opening.

note for noramaia: Finish my work. We waiting for your next move, dear..