CHOCOLATE MUD CAKE 2

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

 

UNIDAD 3

VEINTIDOS[22]

 

 

SLICE 4

 

Cyborg Boyfriend

 

Part 2


 

 

Far away up there

“Hyung! How about my kids? Are they doing fine down there?”

A guy with white spikey hair nervously asking one of the great BOSS of Eternity about his children. The BOSS looking down to him and said

“Errmm for Minho, I can say that he’s doing just fine and he follow the order, but…well about your daughter, Momo…”

Once he heard his only beloved-cutie-whitey-naughty-yet-weird daughter’s name came out from THE BOSS mouth, he freaked out.

“WHAT HAPPENED TO HER HYUNG?!!??!! PLEASE DON’T TELL ME SHE LET THAT GIRL HAVING HER SPARE LIFE AGAIN! ANDWAEYO!”

His voice booms inside the hall and rookie angels outside which having their rehearsal lost their balancing. Some of them accidently bumped into each other and one angel falls down to earth.

POKK

“..auch hyung~~”

“YAH TOP for heaven sake you are The Great Reaper here please be like one..geez..”

The father of those Minjee and Minho immediately apologize to THE BOSS.

“First, yes, she let the girl having her lifetime more and 2nd, Momo is still adjusting herself to the new environment, only…”

“ONLY WHAT?”

“…you make me annoyed you know.”

“Sorry”

“She changed a lot since they arrived. Your sister and her husband having their oh so great difficult time in confronting YOUR sweety”

‘Aww Minjee-ah, TOP Appa is sorry because agreed to let you follow your Hyunjung Appa order, he’s so mean to you..poor my baby… U_U'

“I still can hear that”

*******

 

“Oh? So when do we have to start it?”

Crystal asked Sully and Luna about their assignment suddenly she saw a quick flash in between Minho and herself. She looks to her side and only earned a glares from the boy.

“Maybe tomorrow after class?”

“Sounds good so, at mine or your house?” Ask Luna

“Crystal?”

She quickly turning her head to Sulli and agreed to do the task at her house. Later, they dismissed and only left in the class are the Kim twin and Minho.

“Where is your sister?”

“She still locking herself in her chamber”

“…poor girl. But why?”

“She refused to take away…I shouldn’t tell you this…”

“AGAIN? And who was this time?”

Because of the twin eagerness and cuteness that call for a punch, even Minho can’t refuse them

“…one of student here. A girl and she had a twin brother”

“Ooo…,and how about yours then Max?”

“…this time my client is a boy…”

“When he will die?”

“ 5 years from now”

Miyoon and Hara : EHHHH???

 

Crystal outside the class

“What are they talking about?”

Beep beep

From : Minnie

Noona, Izzy stole my money. I don’t have any spare now, I’m hunggweeyy

‘Aish this kid’

To : Minnie

Oh? Wait me at the park. I will pick you up, but honey, why don cha ask your sister?

Beep beep

From : Minnie

VoA noona rejected my call and so do with Onew hyung. Nobody love me :(

As Crystal slowly walk away and at the same time replying to Taemin’s sms, he felt a little tug on her hair

“…”

“ANNYEONG”

Minho greet her but somehow she found his tone kinda plain

(Aigoo Minho, that's not the way to greets girl, not tugging strand oh her hair =.=)

“Oh annyeong..(we just met in the class…weird)… going home?”

She tried her best to make a conversation

“I dunno how to ride a bus”

Minho bluntly said

“..oh you don’t know…eh??? WHAT?”

 

30 minutes later, Crystal, Minho and Taemin are now standing at the bus stop.

Taemin whines over about the whole riding bus thing.

Crystal explain to the little whiny about giving her help to Minho

Minho again with his non-expression faces just staring at Crystal.

The bus arrived. Actually, they can walk to the subway but Minho refused. He said he want to learn how to use student pass inside the bus.

“Just put and touch your ID here, and it shown…there the amount you have for now…”

777USD

“WOAH!! Alien hyung! You top up your credit that much?”

“Taemin-ah!!! Don’t call him like that”

“Alien?”

 

A month later

“You look like a bear with that gloomy face. ”

Aigoo this boy. Why can’t he let out some soothing words to comfort me?

“Thanks Minho…”

“You are welcome”

‘WHATTHETOAD?!’

Haish, I wonder about my past life. What did I done really. Am I a spoilt princess and married to prince charming and have everything before? And for this life, I become poor, not own a house,no parents, always run out of money, and STUCK WITH THIS WEIRD BOY??

Oh I didn’t mention to all of you about the tutor thing? Yes, I’m tutoring Choi Minho. The Flawless Choi Minho. His famousness spread like a wild. He did REALLY great in sports, instrument, academic subjects and ALL OF IT. HE IS FREAKING PERFECT.

I meant it seriously

But,

All the perfectness doesn’t come in certain way.

Let me told you something. It happened last week when I’m on my way to picking up Taemin who again got ditched by his evil noona..(ekheem sorry VoA unnie)… after he wet himself because got tickled by  one scary girl.

“Yah, yah don’t cry Taemin-ah. Let me changed you”

I can’t take off this boy pant in public. I need to do it inside the washroom…but he’s a boy

“Annyeong Crystal, annyeong Taemin.”

Taemin bow slightly to Minho. He felt ashamed because he peed on his pant and today is a no laser mouthed Taemin.

Oh well, everytime we were together, I and Taemin obviously, Minho will show up in no time.

Okay, maybe God sent him to us for some reason. And today he came in perfect time.

“Ermm Minho, can you help me to bring Taemin to gents and change him to this?”

I shoved to him a bag with cloth inside and push the already stop crying Taemin towards him

He look at Taemin and then to me

Problems?

“Why’d he need to change?”

“Oh, something happened. We can’t go home like this, he need to get changed or else everyone in the couch would sniff over the smell.”

“Sniffing?”

“Yeap”

“Why?”

And that's how we go all the way with the Q&A session for freakin’ 15 minutes.

Finally I gave up and Taemin ended up changed by me on the street.

 

Taemin : Why is he still following us?

Crystal : Oh, today we are going to have tutorial session in my house

Taemin : Oh..

We arrived at the subway and here the tutorial session phase 7 begin

Taemin step inside the platform first and followed by me. After few steps we heard

DUMMMPP!

OMO? Don’t tell me he…

 

Taemin : Noona, Minho hyung cannot pass through the entrance

Crystal : Choi Minho, you…

Minho : I never get myself here.

Crystal : I knew it!

Actually, that was his first time to use a subway. Again, I teach him everything from A to Z about taking a train.

Now you get the ideas why I need to be his tutor right? The Kim twin did tell me to give him a lot of help because he is new to everything here. Sometime I wonder about his status. Is he one of the princes for certain country who just get his freedom or being forced to live among commoners to adapt in life or etc?

You know, he will ask me anything and he does it always. Anytime and anywhere and also he does asked me whether to allow other student to copying his homework or not. Well, that was kinda hard for me tho!

“I just want to make it perfectly.”

“Eh? You what”

Did he heard me all the time?

Note : Minho is a Grim Reaper so he got that ability to sneak in people mind too like Yosoeb

He kept silent. Well not to my concern. Now, stop bragging about him. I’m now having difficulties in my own life. My unnie keep asking me to stalk on one of Aurora Oppa, urhh Yosoeb Oppa. You know, My beloved HyunAe unnie having a big crush on him since they bumped into each other before. Aigoo. And I almost choked to death when I was eating at ACK during my secret mission on stalking the cute waiter.

And as for my cousin, Jihye unnie, who’s now stay at Yoora unnie’s house. She always buzzing me and asking about her mother, my aunty. Demmit, just get your sweet back to the house, much easier!

AND NOW! HwaYoung unnie make my life upside down. It is now horrible than before. No more sweet and caring unnie to me. She turned evil especially anything related to his boyfriend. That Diva Oppa

Oh spare my life please.

I should get myself some sweet today.

 

*******

 

KNOCK KNOCK

No answer

KNOCK KNOCK KNCOK

Still no answer

Sooyoung had tried her best to make the girl to step outside from her room but always failed everytime she did.

“Haih”

She sighed heavily and her husband only can tell her to be patient, again…

“Oppa, I think we should follow what she wants”

Siwon can’t agree with Sooyoung. If they did so, people out there will grow suspicious towards their family, again. He doesn’t want the incident like what happened to them 200 years ago repeated.

“Sooyoung-ah, Minjee is still young. Remember what happened to our son?”

 

While Minjee/Momo inside her room

‘I’m, sorry Il-mo, I need to behave like this. I can’t help it’

Minjee tears run down as she reminds about her mother who gave birth to her and her brothers.

 

Flashbacks

TOP and Minho just come home after sent Seungri to the labor section while 5 years old Minjee cradling in Sooyoung’s arm, sleeping soundlessly.

Minjee throw her tantrums’ because her birth parent leaves her alone with her aunt. She grows hatred toward her unborn sibling and also towards her oppa, Minho. Why only she doesn’t allow to follows around to sending off her mother to the hospital.

That was the biggest regrets for the father of the Reapers.

Starting from that day, his only daughter repeatedly changes from time to time like she had 2 personalities. Sometime she can be sweet, and sometimes she acts like no mercy.

All of that began after Seungri lost his life after give a birth to his youngest son, Mika.

Minjee and Mika had to be apart since that day.

End of flashbacks

 

“I’m home”

Minho arrived at 9pm and kinda late for dinner.

Upon hearing her oppa’s voice, Minjee has already set her decision.

CLICK

Minjee slowly walk out from her room and coming to the living room and that shocked the couple

Sooyoung : o.O

Siwon : O.O

While Minho…

“Who are you?”

 

TBC