Love the person who deserves it, not the one who requires it

I Bought My Boyfriends Online?!

The game was over and the seven of them started to head back to Sora's house. They were all laughing and joking around with each other, today couldn't seem anymore perfect. Yongguk hung back in the group and walked beside Sora. She didn't even really notice him as she was more interested in not stepping on the cracks on the sidewalk. Yongguk looked down to see what she was doing and chuckled. She was adorable. Without her noticing, Yongguk moved closer to her and grabbed her hand. Sora's head shot up and looked at him with wide eyes.

Yongguk held his finger to her lips, signalling her to stay quiet. When he saw Sora's face turn bright red he couldn't help but want to more. He intertwined their fingers together and pulled her closer towards him. Sora stared at the ground, trying with all of her willpower to not freak out at Yongguk for holding her hand so casually. But she felt comfortable. Something about Yongguk felt so comfortable and reliable. The other five guys were like puppies. Yongguk was like a wolf. Intimidating but undoubtedly loyal and caring.

"Hyung~ Let's get lunch~" Youngjae yelled out already heading into a small little cafe. The other guys followed after him and Yongguk just laughed. Sora didn't know what to do. They had to eventually let go of each other's hand. Even though she fought it for a while, she almost didn't want to let go. Once they stepped inside the cafe, Yongguk let go of her hand and headed to the counter. Sora joined him and reached into her tiny wallet to crab her debit card. Two hands grabbed her shoulders and dragged her backwards. She stumbled back and bumped into Jongup.

"Go sit down." Jongup smiled innocently; his aura radiating that of an angel. Sora nodded her head and Jongup led her over to the table and sat her down beside Zelo. "Yongguk hyung will pay. It's the least we can do for Zelo kicking a ball at your face." Jongup teased before heading to the counter with Yongguk.

"I really am sorry about that Sora. I didn't mean to aim it towards you, it just sort of happened and I-" Zelo was starting to ramble and Sora clamped her hand over his mouth making the boy glow a bright red.

"It's okay Zelo. I forgive you." She removed her hand and smiled. Zelo was too shy to say anything and just nodded his head. Scowling, Daehyun grabbed Sora's hand that was on Zelo's lips and wiped it with a napkin. Although Daehyun was shy, there was no way he was going to let something like that pass. Himchan gave Daehyun a thumbs up while Zelo pouted. Sora had no idea what was going on and just let Daehyun clean her hand. The two boys came back with their sandwiches and drinks. Jongup sat beside her while Yongguk sat across from her. Jongup picked up Sora's sandwich specially, placed it in front of her, then grabbed her drink and opened it for her so she didn't have to struggle with it.

"Thank you Jonguppie!" Sora lightly placed her head on Jongup's shoulder before sitting up straight and taking a big bite of her lunch. Jongup felt very proud of himself and went about eating her lunch. Sora took another large bite but then something nudged her foot, surprising her and causing her to choke on her food.

"Sora?!" Zelo panicked and lightly began tapping Sora on her back. Jongup grabbed her drink and handed it to her. Sora chugged her drink until she could breathe again. She felt something nudge her foot again and she looked around the table and saw Yongguk with an evil grin on his face. Yongguk looked up at her and winked before nudging her foot again. Sora never would have guessed that Yongguk was the skinship master among the six of them. When they finished they headed out and started back on their journey to Soras house. Some familiar giggling could be heard in the distance and the hair on the back of Sora's neck stood up. Some girls from her class were walking in their direction. Perfect. They haven't noticed her yet. Sora quickly jumped into a store as the girls passed by, sending Sora's boyfriends flirtatious looks.  The boys didn't even glance at them  and instead was just staring at Sora with a strange expression. When the girls were out of sight Sora jumped out of the shop and smiled as if nothing happened.

"So....heading home?" She started walking but Himchan grabbed the back of her shirt and dragged her back. "Y-Yeah?"  She blinked innocently.

"What was that?" Himchan asked jabbing his finger in the direction the girls walked away in.

"Oh..they're just girls I know...at school...and stuff..." Sora shrugged and tried to shake Himchan off of her.

"Are you embarrassed of us?" Jongup asked, trying to figure out what was going on. Sora looked hurt, she wasn't embarrassed of them, she was embarrassed of herself. She hung her head, not sure of what to say.

"It's okay." Daehyun ruffled Sora's hair and smiled at her but his eyes still looked very hurt. "We will be happy together one day." Daehyun started walking with Jongup and Himchan following him. Yongguk pinched her cheek before going. Youngjae winked and jogged after them. Zelo was the only one left and he just held out his hand.

"Are you too embarrassed to hold my hand?" Zelo blinked his eyes innocently. Sora shook her head with a smile and took Zelo's hand. He usually acted so young and immature but Zelo was the only one looking like he genuinely forgave her for acting like such a weirdo.