If beauty was time, you'd be eternity......

I Bought My Boyfriends Online?!

Sora woke up the next morning with the worst bedhead humanly possible. Just as she was trying to force it down so it didn't look like she stuck her finger in an electrical socket, the door bell rang to her horror. Instead of brushing her hair and walking calmly to the door, Sora grabbed her sock monkey hat and bolted for the door like if she missed it the world would end. She threw the door open and standing there was a tall blonde boy with a wide, gummy smile.

"Lee Sora?" His voice was so deep that he sounded like he was growling instead of speaking Korean. She nodded her head and the boy held out a clip board with some clearly marked spots on a page. Without asking what it was, Sora signed the paper and expected the boy to turn around and leave, but he just stood there. He turned his head to the side to look at the van sitting in her drive way. "Come on out guys!" He yelled and the van doors whipped open to reveal five more blonde men. The boy with a gummy smile walked past Sora and looked around the house, nodding as if it met his expectations. The other five brushed past her and started venturing around her house.

"EXCUSE ME!" Sora yelled causing all of the boys to freeze and look to her with wide eyes. "Who are you and why are you in my house?" They all stared at her and then at the gummy boy who held the clip board out to her again. This time Sora took it in her hands and read it over carefully. At the top of the page were the letters B.A.P with a bunny logo under it. She recognised it from the 'boyfriend' site she visited the night before. After reading through the contract she had unknowingly signed, Sora looked at the boys who smiled at her with large puppy eyes. "This...this can't be real...you have to be joking..." Sora handed the clip board back but the boys all just shook their head.

"Nope. Starting from the moment you signed those papers, we are Lee Sora's ideal boyfriends. My name is Yongguk." He pointed to two very handsome boys standing by the stairs leading to her bed room. "That is Himchan and Daehyun." The boys bowed and walked over to Sora, flashing their bright smiles that made Sora's heart flutter. "The two over there are Zelo and Jongup." The two boys were sticking their heads out of the kitchen, no doubt sneaking food. "And the last one, stalking by your book case, is Youngjae." The boy with a round face turned his head and smiled at Sora before turning his attention back to the bookcase.

"No way...this is a dream...it has to be..." The six outrageously, gorgeous men gathered around Sora as if they were waiting for something. She reached up and felt her monkey hat sitting atop her head. "Oh god!" She yelled before hanging her head and running as fast as she could she barricaded herself into her room.  The boys followed her to her room and knocked lightly on the door. "My mom will be home at noon and if you don't leave in the next five seconds I'm going to call the police!" There was a long silence before Sora heard footsteps walking away from her room. Releasing a deep sigh of relief, Sora took one step away from the door before there was a loud pounding on her door.

"SORA! YOUR MOM IS HOME! WHAT DO WE DO?" It was Himchan's voice and all of the guys could be heard panicking on the other side of the door.

"What?! She isn't suppose to be home for another three hours!" Sora whipped the door open and all of the boys stumbled into the room as Sora closed it behind them and locked it. When she spun around and looked at them, Himchan had a devious smile on his face.

"See...told you she would let us in her room." Himchan said triumphantly as the boys started looking around Sora's OCD-like room. "Pink and white...I wouldn't have guess..." Himchan said looking Sora over in her baggy pyjama's and monkey hat.

"YAH! GET OUT OF MY ROOM AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Sora held the bedroom door open but none of the guys moved. "Are you deaf? Get out!" She waved her arms towards the door as a polite way of telling them to get the hell out.

"We can't...we don't have anywhere else to go." Yongguk sat on her desk and when he did an ad popped up for the website.

Any questions, comments, conserns about your boyfriends?

CALL THIS NUMBER:

***-***-****

Sora grabbed her cell phone and instantly dialed the number. They all shook their heads and sat on the ground except for Yongguk and Himchan who sat on the edge of her bed.

"It's pointless~" Zelo said as he and Jongup looked over the fashion magazines neatly pilled beside her desk. As she watched all of them starting to go through her stuff, there was finally a voice on the other end of the phone.

"The number you have dialed has been deactivated." The calm robotic voice said. Sora fell to her knees and hung up the phone only to see all of the boys holding back their grins. It wasn't that Sora felt uncomfortable around them, in fact there was something about them that made her feel more at home than being around her mom. She needed to go somewhere to think; somewhere that she couldn't hear the boys knocking over her carefully organized sketch pencils or her stacks of magazines.

"I need to have a shower...." Was all she said before grabbing a dress out of the closet and walking to the bathroom across the hall. She felt a little weird having a shower with six strange men just across the hall in her bedroom, but she needed to get away from everything. She jumped into the shower and the hot water beating down on her turned her porcelain skin bright pink. Sora stepped out of the shower and slipped her dress on before drying her hair and pushing her bulky glasses onto her face. When she stepped into her bedroom she saw all of the boys sitting on her bed looking through one of her early sketch books. "NOOOO!" She lunged for the book and tried to rip it out of their hands but Jongup had surprisingly fast reflects.

"Did you draw these?" Youngjae asked looking to Sora who looked completely different in her dress than those pyjamas they first saw her in. She looked like an actual female now and not some unigender blob in dark green basketball shorts.

".....yeah..." Sora said before finally getting a hold of the book and shoving it back in her desk drawer. She was embarrassed to show anyone her sketch books because since she her dad had left them, Sora found solace in sketching fashion ideas. It was a way for her to express herself without actually having to say anything.

"Did you make the dress you're wearing? I thought I saw the sketch in the book somewhere." Yongguk pointed out and Sora's face burned bright red. They all started clapping at her reaction and pinched her cheeks while calling her cute. She playfully swatted them away and before she knew it, she let out a little giggle. Hearing her becoming more comfortable with them gave the boys a sense of accomplishment. They knew she wasn't going to be easy to get along with, but they really wanted her to be more open with herself. They could see a light shining inside of her that other people must have been blind to.

---------------------------------

~Please comment~

If anyone wants to make a poster please feel free :)

Zelo:

Daehyun:

Himchan:

Youngjae:

Jongup:

Yongguk: