The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.

I Bought My Boyfriends Online?!

The rest of the day went by peacefully and they went to sleep without anymore mention of the incident earlier. Sora's alarm rang in her ears as she rolled over and saw what time it was. With a heavy sigh she rolled out of bed and went straight to the bathroom with her uniform. Showered and changed into her school uniform Sora headed downstairs. In the kitchen were Himchan and Zelo. Sora pushed her glasses farther up her nose as she looked at the two of them. Himchan was spreading some butter on a few pieces of toast while Zelo fixed up his uniform. Sora had almost forgotten that Zelo now goes to the same school as her. She turned and headed straight for the door.

"SORA~ DON'T FORGET YOUR BREAKFAST~" Himchan shoved two pieces of toast at Zelo and two orange juice pouches. Zelo thanked his hyung and ran after Sora who was already down the drive way and walking to the bus stop. Thanks to his long legs Zelo caught up to her quickly and handed her the toast and juice. Sora took it never really having an appetite for breakfast on school days. Truthfully she never had breakfast on school days. She use to just get ready and head to school, not wanting to sit in the kitchen by herself while her mom snuck out to work super early. The bus came just as Sora started sipping on her orange juice. Zelo was looking for somewhere to throw out his empty juice pouch and thought about throwing it on the ground. Sora grabbed it and put it in her bag so she was sure to throw it out later. Zelo smiled brightly at his smart girlfriend and boarded the bus after her.

"I wonder what class I'm in." Zelo wondered out loud. A lot of the other people on that bus were also high school kids and they were all staring at the giant, handsome boy that was talking with Sora. She felt all of their eyes peering at her. Zelo didn't seem to notice so when they sat down he slung his arm over her shoulder. Sora instantly looked up and saw one of the meanest girls in her school staring at her with her jaw hanging. The girl instantly began texting and Sora felt like she was going to be sick. Today was not going to be a good day. They got to school and all of the girls quickly noticed Zelo and instantly fell in love with him. They entered the school and Zelo was showed to his class by the secretary. Thankfully Zelo was in a different class than Sora. He was two rooms down so it gave Sora the feeling that she was alone. When she entered her classroom everyone stopped talking and stared at her. Sora hung her head and headed to her desk on the far side of the room near the front. They all watched her as she walked to her desk. A boy stuck out his foot and Sora tripped over it sending her face first to the ground. Everyone burst out laughing at Sora.

"Smile...smile..." Sora muttered to herself as she stood up, brushed off her knees and continued off to her desk. This wasn't her first day of bullying. In fact this was almost like every other day. When Lee Namsoo walked into the class Sora thought her heart was going to stop. Even though she was living with six handsome and kind men, she still couldn't get over her first love. Seeing him just made her heart race and her fingers turn cold. Namsoo didn't even look at her. She was invisible to him and yet that didn't bother her. The bell rang, they greeted their teacher and they began their lessons. When it was the break in between classes Sora pulled out the text book for the next class and began reading the passages they were going to learn about that day. The door to the class opened and all the girls squealed. Sora looked up and she saw Zelo had popped his head in her class. When he spotted her he smiled brightly and walked into the classroom. He bee lined straight to her desk and knelt before it so he could get a better look at her. Every was staring at them.

"Hey." Zelo smirked when he saw how red Sora was. He thought it was because she liked him but it was actually because she was embarrassed. "Want to have lunch together today?" Zelo asked and Sora's eyes darted around the room.

"Zelo~" One of the pretty girls cooed. Zelo looked over, annoyed that someone was interrupting him while he was talking to Sora. He was just too nice to tell her to shut up so he smiled at her like he was interested in anything she had to say. "Don't have lunch with her. Have lunch with me." The girl batted her long eye lashes and let out an annoying giggle. The other girls in the class rolled their eyes.

"Why would I eat with you when I want to have lunch with my girlfriend?" Zelo was absolutely baffled at this.  Everyone gasped loudly. The girls whined loudly and the boys all laughed. Sora wanted to cry. She liked Zelo but right at this moment she wanted to slap him. Zelo opened his mouth to say more when the bell ran signaling that the next class was going to start soon. "See you at lunch. Outside by the soccer field, okay?" Zelo gave her a thumbs up before running out of the class, waving at everyone. All the girls and boys were on their cell phone and whispering to one another. The teacher walked in and yelled at them to quiet down. Class went by faster than Sora really wanted it too. As soon as the lunch bell rang a girl almost sprinted across the room and grabbed a handful of Sora's hair, shaking her head back and forth painfully. The teacher saw this and just turned and left the room. He didn't want to bother with any of the bullying he saw. It was easier to just leave.

"Come with us you idiot!" The girl who hit on Zelo yelled and dragged Sora out of her seat. A few of the other girls followed after them and were laughing the whole time.

Zelo bought two banana milks with the spare change he stole from Yongguk that morning and sat on the edge of the soccer field for Sora. He patiently waited with a smile on his face. He looked at the milk wondering if Sora would like it.

The five girls dragged Sora into one of the female bathrooms and shoved her into a stall. Two girls stood by the door so if any other girl came in they could send them away. Sora fell to the ground, banging her elbow off the toilet.

"Who do you think you are hogging Zelo all to yourself." A girl yelled before kicking Sora. She winced in pain but refused to cry. After being beaten up so much she figured out that if she reacted to the pain then they had more fun doing it.

"Yah, did you black mail him or something?" Another one yelled before punching the side of Sora's head making her get dizzy.

"Did you pay him? Does his family owe you money?" The girl who hit on Zelo said. She was furious and Sora was the most afraid of her. The girl began stomping on Sora's hands. "NO GUY SAYS NO TO ME!" The girl yelled as she kicked Sora in the head. The beating went on for the rest of the lunch period. The whole time Zelo sat outside, his smile slowly fading as he realized that Sora wasn't going to show up. When the bell rang signaling for class to start back up Zelo just headed back to his classroom and placed the banana milks in his bag. He thought that maybe Sora was shy and embarrassed again. When they went home he would give it to her.

"Lee Sora? Sit down." The nurse didn't even look up from her desk as Sora limped into the nurses office. Her glasses were broken and she had a bloody lip and the beginning of a black eye. Her hair was a mess and every part of her ached. The nurse sighed when she saw Sora and shook her head. "Why don't you report the bullies to your teacher?" She asked as she cleaned up her lip and bandaged it and her cut up hands.

"I did...they ignored me..." Sora muttered, her words a little funny sounding due to her lip. The nurse stared at her with pity. She believed her when Sora said that the girls in her class did it, but she didn't have any right stepping in. She was just a nurse. It should be the teachers job and if they think that the girls are innocent then there was nothing she could do.

"Want to go home?" The nurse whispered and Sora nodded with tear filled eyes. The nurse wrote her a note that she brought to the secretary. No one even looked at her as she walked through the halls looking battered and beaten. Sora walked into her class and everyone looked at her. Everyone chuckled and the teacher didn't even look away from the board. Sora grabbed her bag and left. She got on the bus heading home and then remembered that she wasn't going to return to an empty house. She was going back to six men who would over react to this. As the bus approached her stop Sora forced herself to not ring the bell. The bus drove past her stop and Sora felt the tears finally pour out of her. She didn't want them to see her like this. She didn't want them to pity her. She didn't know if she could take being looked down upon by them.

--------------------------------------------------------------