Love builds bridges where there are none

I Bought My Boyfriends Online?!

 

Zelo waited by the front gates for Sora to come out but she never did. He waited for an hour after school ended but she was nowhere in sight. Thinking that maybe somebody was messing with her Zelo went back into the school to look for her. Instead he found the girl who had hit on him earlier that day. She was walking out a female bathroom with three other girls. The smell of cigarette smoke filled the hallway and he gagged a little.

"Zelo~" The girl squealed and skipped over to him. She grabbed a hold of his arm and glared at the other girls who were envious of her but weren't stupid enough to speak up. "Can you walk me home?"

"No, sorry." Zelo forced her off of his arm. "I was actually looking for Sora, have you seen her?" Zelo directed the question more to the other girls than the annoying one. They all looked at each other and just shook their head in silence.

"What do you like in her anyways?" She asked grabbing onto Zelo's blazer sleeve. "She's ugly and is totally weird." The girl giggled and scowled at the other girls who were just standing by silently. They let out a few forced chuckles before looking to the ground. They weren't friends with the other girl, they just didn't want to get beat up like Sora did. Zelo sighed and tried to walk away but the girl grabbed his arm again. "Zelo, stay with me. We can have more fun together. I would be a better girlfriend then Lee Sora." The way the girl said it just made Zelo's blood boil. Zelo was not easy to get angry but hearing this stupid girl talking about Sora just made him livid. He shoved her hard against the wall.

"Don't EVER talk about her like that." Zelo was terrifying when he was angry. The girl slide to the ground with fake tears in the corner of her eyes. "If I find out you did anything to her, I won't be so kind next time we meet." Zelo readjusted his blazer before he took off jogging out of the school. The girl thrashed her arms and legs around like a child having a fit.

"STUPID SORA! I HATE HER!" The girl was completely losing her mind and the other girls just watched as their 'friend' started breaking down crying. Zelo ran to the bus stop and jumped on right before the driver closed the doors. He stood against the window hoping he would see Sora on the way home. When he didn't he ran into the house where the other guys were walking around casually.

"Hey Zelo. How was school?" Youngjae asked as he munched on an apple. Jongup popped his head out of the kitchen and was visibly disappointed when he didn't see that Sora was with him.

"Where's Sora?" Jongup asked making the other guys perk up and look to see Sora.

"You mean she's not home?" Zelo said with wide eyes. All the guys jumped to their feet and looked at Zelo to see if he was joking around with them. Zelo cursed and dropped his bag on the ground before he took off running back outside. The guys quickly put on their shoes and followed after him.

"Do you know where she is?" Himchan asked as the six of them stood on the sidewalk trying to figure out where she would have gone. Zelo shrugged and tried to think of somewhere Sora would go.

"Let's split up. We can cover more ground that way." Daehyun suggested and they all nodded in agreement . They split up, the six of them willing to crawl on their hands and knees across Seoul to find her. Yongguk headed into town and tried to think like Sora. There had to be a reason why she was hiding from them. She didn't want to embarrass them which meant she wanted to be somewhere comforting. Yongguk hopped off the bus and headed straight for the library. He looked up and down every single row of books to try and find some trace of Sora. Something caught his attention as he headed towards the back of the library. A large pile of books poked out from the end of the book rows. With a soft smile on his face Yongguk headed to the pile of books and saw that Sora was sitting in the corner with the books protecting her like a fort. She had a book in her hands but she wasn't reading it. Instead she had her face resting on her knees that were pulled tight against her body. Her shoulders were shaking and muffled cries could be heard. Yongguk kicked aside the books, startling Sora. As soon as she looked up and saw Yongguk and burst out crying. Yongguk saw her face and saw the bruises which broke his heart into a million pieces. He knelt down and wrapped his arms around her. Sora tightly embraced him, crying into his shoulder.

"You scared us." Yongguk whispered and Sora just held onto him tighter. "Don't do that anymore, alright?" Yongguk wasn't even angry. He thought he was going to be but instead he just felt sad. Sad because Sora would rather hideaway then show them she was in pain. Yongguk pulled away from the hug and cupped Sora's face in his hands. He wiped away her tears with his thumbs and tried to smile. He wanted to badly to see her smile again. Yongguk slowly inched his face closer to Sora. She could tell what was going to happen so she closed her eyes. Yongguk did the same as their lips touched. When Yongguk kissed her Sora felt her troubles instantly fly away. There was something about Yongguk that made everything seem alright. He was the one that found her. And secretly she was glad it was him.

------------------------------------------