It is not only necessary to love, It is necessary to say so.

I Bought My Boyfriends Online?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora and Zelo walked the rest of the way home holding hands while the rest of the guys walked ahead of them still sulking. Sora felt like she needed to make it up to them and get them out of their weird mood. When they made it home Sora pulled her hand from Zelo's grasp and headed over to Yongguk and Himchan.

"Come on..smile.." Sora forced a fake smile but the two guys just looked at her. Yongguk sighed and sat down on the couch. Himchan gave Sora a little smile before sitting down beside Yongguk. She hated having them mad at her. Seeing them smile was what made Sora feel good. When they were playing soccer, went shopping together. They were all genuinely happy and that was what Sora wanted. With tears in her eyes Sora ran up to her room and slammed her door closed.

"Hyungs! You made Sora upset." Zelo stomped his foot on the ground. The older members all looked at Zelo, the giant baby who was having a temper tantrum.

"She's embarrassed to be seen with us Zelo. How does that not upset you?" Youngjae laid across Yongguk and Himchan. The oldest members rolled him off onto the floor earning a grunt of pain from the younger member. Daehyun and Jongup chuckled as they watched the eldest hyungs dealing with Youngjae and Zelo having a hissy fit. There was a loud crash from Sora's room and all of the guys jumped to their feet and looked towards her room. Sora suddenly came out with her hair in two messy pig tails, jean shorts and a black and white tank top. She stormed down to the living room and stood in front of the guys with pure determination on her face. She placed her iPod onto the table pressed play and Girls Generation 'I Got A Boy' started to play. All of the guys crammed onto the couch and smiles were already spreading onto their faces.  Sora was a terrible dancer and she knew it, but she couldn't think of anything else to make them happy.

"Yeah Sora!" Jongup cheered as they all clapped watching their girlfriend dance for them. Sora's face was bright red but she didn't stop. They were finally happy even if she was making a fool or herself.

"Let me put it down another way" When that part came on Sora cupped her hands around and filled her lungs with air.

"BANG YONGGUK, KIM HIMCHAN, JUNG DAEHYUNG SARANGHAE! YOON YOUNGJAE, MOON JONGUP, CHOI JUNHONG SARANGHAE!" Sora screamed at the top of her lungs. When each boy heard their name they thought their hearts were going to explode. Sora wanted to keep dancing but she was so embarrassed of the boys reactions to her saying their names that she covered her face and squatted down hoping that the floor would swallow her whole. The guys rushed off of the couch and wrapped their arms around Sora having a giant group hug. Sora started crying as she felt the guys hug her.

"Please don't be mad at me anymore. I don't like it when you hate me." Sora held onto Jongup's shirt tightly trying to keep the guys from leaving the group hug.

"We never  hated you Sora." Himchan ruffled her hair and Youngjae pinched her cheeks that were bright red.

"We were just upset that you don't want to be seen with us." Daehyun wiped the tears from her face and Zelo used his shirt to wipe her nose.

"I was never embarrassed to be seen with you! I just didn't want people to see you with ME!" Sora sniffled and tried to catch her breath. "I don't want you to be ashamed to be seen with me." Sora's eyes traveled to the ground, embarrassed that she had gathered the courage to say her feelings out loud. All of the boys felt their heart break a little when they heard this. Yongguk reached out and cupped Sora's face in his large hands.

"We love you Lee Sora." Yongguk kissed her forehead making Sora let out a little squeal. Her whole face turned a bright shade of red as she looked Yongguk straight in the eyes.

"I WANT TO KISS HER TOO!" Zelo whined and kissed her cheek.

"Me too! Me too!" Himchan kissed her other cheek. Soon all of the guys but Daehyun kissed her face. They all laughed and separated from the hug.

"Aigoo~ I feel so much better!" Youngjae stretched and headed straight for the kitchen. All of the guys headed off into the house to do their own things. Daehyun gently grabbed Sora's wrist and pulled her into the coat closet and closed the door.

"Daehyun oppa? What are we doing in the closet?" Sora giggled as she tried to adjust her eyes to see his handsome face in the dark.

"I wanted to give you a kiss too." Daehyun said. Sora couldn't see it but Daehyun was blushing brightly and he could feel his neck and ear were radiating heat.

"Oh? On the forehead of cheek?" Sora thought about Daehyun kissing her and it made her heart skip a beat.

"No..." Was all he said before he leaned down and kissed her. He kissed her lips softly making Sora's whole body shiver. This was Sora's first real kiss and she didn't really know what to do so she just stood there. He pulled away and caressed the side of her face. "We really love you Sora. Never forget that." Daehyun gave her lips another little peck before he left the closet. Sora closed the door behind him and decided to just stay in there for a moment. She slid to the floor and flailed her arms and legs knocking over some coats and the vacuum.

"What is she doing in there?" Jongup asked as he took a sip of his hot chocolate. Daehyun shrugged and walked upstairs. A huge victorious smile spread across his face and he had a hard time hiding it from the members.

"Yo, Daehyunnie! What's with the smile?" Himchan came out of the bedroom that Daehyun was planning to go to.

"Nothing hyung." Daehyun his heels and headed to the bathroom.

"Oh Daehyun! You going to get some alone time?" Himchan followed Daehyun, teasing him the whole way.

"SHUT UP HYUNG!" Daehyun yelled at Himchan before going into the bathroom and slamming the door on his hyungs face. Himchan's evil laugher could be heard in the hallway. Daehyun leaned against the door and slid to the ground in the same way Sora did. He placed a hand over his lips. It was a very well known rule that the guys were never supposed to kiss their 'girlfriends'. Daehyun had broken a rule and knew that if the other guys found out he would get punished.

----------------------------------