A boat needs the river to keep floating and I need you for my heart to keep beating.

I Bought My Boyfriends Online?!

Everything was quiet. Everything was still. Occasionally Sora would hear Louie, her dog, bark downstairs at someone walking by outside. There was no talking. No laughter. Nothing. Everything was completely silent and it was unsettling.  Instead of going out to investigate if the guys were gone or not, Sora climbed into her bed and forced herself to sleep. Whenever she wasn't feeling well or if she just didn't want to deal with the world, she would force herself to sleep so that maybe when she woke up she wouldn't have to deal with the pain. She woke up in the middle of the night, and slowly wandered out of her room into her dark home. Louie sprung awake when he saw his master come down stairs and he ran around her feet until Sora picked him up and held him in her arms.

"Yongguk?" Sora called out. "Himchan?" Nothing. "Daehyun?" Silence. "Youngjae?" Not a peep. "Jongup?" Sora's voice was starting to tremble as she was fully starting to realise that she was alone again. "Zelo?" Louie whined and Sora's ear. She put him down and sat on the couch only to have Louie jump up onto the couch and cuddle right up against her. Sora pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs, trying to force herself to hide away from the world. She was all alone. She didn't know when it happened, but at some point she became use to the boys being loud and even a little rude at some times. The quiet was killing her. Sora couldn't fall back asleep and when the sun came back up Sora walked up stairs and got ready like a robot. She fed Louie breakfast and then left for school. On her way there she had a little bit of hope that maybe Zelo would be there. Waiting for her like always.

"Hey Sora." Namsoo was standing by the school gates, resting against the wall with a handsome smile on his face. Sora didn't even look at him and quickly walked into the school. "Hey!" Namsoo called out and chased after her, a group of fan girls following after him. Sora ran down the hall and headed straight to Zelo's classroom. Everyone was sitting in their seats, talking before their lessons began. The only desk that was empty was Zelo's. Everyone looked up at her and Soojin took a deep breath before gathering up the courage to talk in front of everyone.

"H-Have you s-s-seen Zelo?" A few of the students chuckled at her stuttering and Sora felt her face grow bright red.

"No, he hasn't come in yet." One of the girls said giving Sora a little smile. Sora thanked her before slowly walking to her class. Namsoo came up from behind and wrapped his arm around her shoulder earning a few gasps from his fan girls.

"One of your boyfriends missing today? Oh well, guess I can take his place." Namsoo pulled her tight against him only to have Sora push him away.

"Thanks, but to thanks." Sora rolled her eyes and headed into class, sitting at her seat. Totally unaware of the girl glaring at the back of her head. Sora was zoned out. Completely a zombie. She had no idea what was going on in class and was startled when she heard the lunch bell ring. A hand clamped onto her shoulder and squeezed making Sora wince in pain. She looked up and saw the face of the girl who had beaten her up before.

"I think we need to talk." The girl said and Sora looked away from her and looked back at her notebook that only had the date at the top.

"No thanks. Not in the mood to talk." Sora wasn't the type to back talk so her saying that made the other girl hysterical. Two other girls came over and grabbed each of Sora's arms, pulling her to her feet.

"It wasn't a choice." The one girl said before the three of them led Sora out of the classroom.

"Girls are scary." One of the boys noted and his friends chuckled. They all knew that Sora was a huge push over, but none of them were willing to stand up for her. It was easier to look away. That was the problem with everyone. They never did anything because it was easier to ignore it. Students and teachers ignored the bullying. Sora's mother ignored her daughter. Sora ignored the pain. It was easier. There was less fuss.

The girls led Sora back into the girls bathroom where only a few days ago they had beaten her up before. They shoved Sora against the sink and then grabbed her by the collar of her shirt. Sora grimaced and waited to be hit.

"What did you do to Zelo? Why isn't he at school today?" The girl tightened her grip and slammed her against the sink again. Pain shot up Sora's back but she refused to make a sound.

"I didn't do anything. He just didn't show up." Sora pouted and the girl's eyes grew wide. She slapped Sora hard across the face, her head snapping to the side.

"Don't talk to me like that!" The girl yelled at Sora, her two friends standing in the back with smiles on their faces.

"Why?" Sora said, catching the other girl off guard. Sora slowly lifted her head, the look in her eyes was very different than the passive girl they all loved to torment. "Why should I talk to you like you're so special?" The girl was a little lost for words but she opened to say something, only to have Sora to cut her off. "Because you'll hit me? How creative. You've been hitting me a long time and I still don't feel the need to respect you." Sora shoved the girl away from her, making her stumble back into her two friends. Sora felt adrenaline pulsing through her body. She had to stand up for herself. Zelo wasn't going to save her. Yongguk wasn't going to comfort her. Daehyun wasn't going to talk to her. Himchan wasn't going to hover. Youngjae wasn't going to try and make her laugh. Jongup wasn't going to make her smile.

"How dare you speak like that! You stupid little whor-" A fist came flying out and connected with the girls nose. She crumpled down onto the ground, screaming in pain. Her friends stood in horror and Sora slowly lowered her clenched fist to her side.

"You can beat me up all you want, but don't expect me to thank you for it." Sora glared at the girl who sobbed while clutching her face. She shot a glare at the two friends who stepped aside to let Sora leave. With a heavy sigh Sora walked out of the bathroom, the adrenaline finally wearing off. As she walked down the hallway she rubbed her sore knuckles after hearing the three girls come out of the bathroom, two of them trying to calm down her friend who was complaining of a bloody nose. Sora went into the classroom, grabbed her bag and left. No one stopped her. No one questioned her. Being invisible was helpful once in a while.  

---------------------------------------------------------

">http://