A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep

I Bought My Boyfriends Online?!

Waiting for the bus was an awkward affair for Sora. Standing there as the six boys laughed and joked around was something she figured was something she was going to have to get use to. When it finally showed up Sora paid for all of the boys to get on and they all sat in the back. They left a spot open between Zelo and Himchan for Sora to sit in. She looked at the spot and felt her heart beat quicken. Instead she sat by herself much o the boys disapproval.

"Nope~ My girlfriend can't sit alone." Himchan said before taking her by the hand and dragging her to the spot between them. Zelo smiled brightly as he moved closer to her as if he were trying to sit on her lap. It was finally time to get off and Sora quickly leapt off the bus with the boys following her.

"So where is this book store exactly?" Youngjae asked as he walked beside Sora. He and Jongup walked beside her as the other guys were being distracted by the shops on the way to the book store. She told them that they could go to different stores if they wanted to since she couldn't stand everyone staring at her like this. She knew exactly what they were thinking of as the seven of them pushed through crowds to get into the mall. 'How can a girl like that be with boys like THAT?'. She felt the peoples stares burning into her skin. As they made their way up to the second floor, each boy got distracted by their own vice. Zelo was drawn to a skate board shop, Jongup and Yongguk were magnetized towards the hip hop music store. Youngjae headed straight to the electronic store, the only two to make it to the actual book store was Daehyun and Himchan but alas they fell victim to the comic book section.

"Boys..." Sora chuckled and headed to non-fiction section and looked through the many books she wished to own. She could have sat on the floor and read books for hours but an hour later and the boys came looking for her.

"Where's Sora?" Yongguk asked Himchan and Daehyun who had stacks of comic books at their feet. He sighed and made them put all the books back before searching through the many isles to find Sora. She was in the back corner with a fort of books around her as her eyes scanned the pages of romance and adventure that she only dreamed of happening to her. The boys all smiled sweetly at Sora as a stunning beauty passed her face that only dreams could bring to a young girl. "Sora...Sora..." Yongguk  called for her but she did not reply. Himchan patted him on the shoulder and gave a small wink before walking over to Sora.

"Come on babe...time to go." Himchan lovingly whispered in her ear and brushed the hair out of her face. Sora's head snapped up and when she saw Himchan only inches away from her she let out a little scream and back away only to hit her head on one of the shelves. They all let out a little chuckle at how cute she was and Himchan rested his hand where Sora hit her head. "Come on, we have stuff to do." She shyly stood up and stepped over the books to head out of the store with the guys. As they went down the escalator a  group of girls from her class were going up the opposite one and saw Sora with all of the boys.

"SORA?!" A girl yelled as they passed. She looked over and saw the girls staring at her with wide eyes and their jaws hanging. Sora quickly covered her face and ran down the rest of the way for the escalator. "No way...there's....just no way..." The boys didn't know what was going on but they quickly rushed after her and caught up with her when they reached the main doors.

"No more group outings....too dangerous..."Sora said trying to catch her breath. With a scowl on her face they headed back home but they decided to walk this time. For the hour it took for them to get home the boys happily talked and joked around but Sora didn't say a single word. The faces of the girls were stuck in her mind and it totally spoiled her day. Why was it so difficult for everyone to believe that she was with six gorgeous men? Was she really that ugly? Sora unconsciously started flattening her hair and pulling at the edges of her dress. Suddenly a large hand wrapped around her wrist and pulled it away from herself. Sora looked up and it was Himchan with a disapproving look on his face. It didn't suit him.

"What are you doing?" He asked looking at Sora who was practically shaking. Seeing this frail girl looking so nervous and unsure of herself broke Himchan's heart a little. "You look fine, stop it." He started walking but refused to let go of her wrist. The rest of the guys saw this but pretended like it was nothing special. Zelo was the only one who stopped laughing. He saw Sora blushing slightly and Himchan acting manly and it bothered his deeply. He didn't know why but he couldn't imagine Sora with Himchan. He was always joking around and nagging to the other guys and Sora seemed too smart and kind for him. She suited...well..he thought that she suited him much better. The seven of them made it home and the boys all fell down on the couch and the floor, begging for food. Sora rolled her eyes and headed into the kitchen to make them some snacks. Youngjae, Yongguk and Daehyun helped chop some vegetables for the stir fry she was making as Sora was measuring out the pre-cooked chicken and bean sprouts. Himchan, Jongup and Zelo were getting the table ready for the mini meal and when Sora threw the chicken in the pan with the rest of the vegetables to fry, the oil started to really spit back.

"Ow!" She whimpered as a large drop of oil landed on her hand. Zelo raced over and stuck her hand under the tap. He held her hand so gently in his large hands. His thumb brushed over the spot the oil hit and smiled brightly when he saw there was nothing wrong.

"Oh good....no scar." Their hands lingered under the water as Zelo stared into her eyes. Sora felt her face burning as Zelo tenderly her hands under the freezing water.

"Okay~ Enough of that, I'm hungry." Yongguk turned off the water and pulled Zelo away so Sora could continue cooking the food before it burned. Zelo cleared his throat and sat at the table with the rest of the boys who nudged him and quietly congratulated him for acting like a real boyfriend. Himchan just gave him a simple thumbs up before turning his eyes back to Sora who moved around the kitchen effortlessly. Hours later, after the sun had already set and all of them were getting ready for bed, there was suddenly head lights in the drive way. "SCATTER!" Yongguk yelled and all of the boys hide in either Sora's bed room of their room. She rolled her eyes and hide all traces of the boys in the bathroom where they had already set out all of their hair product.

"Sora sweetie! I'm home!" Her mother called and there was a small yapping noise after her. No way. She actually got her a dog?! Sora flew down the stairs and saw her mother carrying a small animal carrying case in one hand and pet store supplies in the other. It was quiet the site to see her mother in a tight suit trying to carry everything. Sora took the carrying case out of her mother's hand and raced over to the living room. She set it down on the living room floor and looked inside to see a small, white puff ball smiling back at her. Sora open the case and out popped a small white toy poodle.

"OH MOM I LOVE HIM!" Sora picked the puppy up in her arms and held it tightly. The puppy her face and cuddled into her embrace.

"Glad you like it sweet heart...okay well mommy has to go now. I have a big case in a few days so I'm going to be at the office over night.  Love you~" Was all she said before heading back to the car. Sora watched speechless as her mom walked right out of the house and back to the car without even so much as a second glance. When the coast was clear the guys burst out of the room.

"PUPPY!" They all yelled and gathered around Sora and the puppy. Even Yongguk and Daehyun who seemed to mature and manly for that cooed and coddled the puppy. "Is it a boy or a girl?" Jongup asked. Instead of answering, Sora held the puppy up with it's privates showing. "Ahh....boy..." Jongup said embarrassed as the other guys laughed and .

"What are you going to name him?" Daehyun asked as Sora passed the dog to him. She looked carefully at the dog and a name popped into her head. It was perfect.

"Louie." They all nodded in agreement and called the dog lovingly. Louie was having the time of his life as he was loved and pet by each person. Sora watched them carefully and couldn't help but love with innocent smiles on their faces as the puppy wiggled and whined in their arms. So much had happened today that it felt more like a dream than a reality, but she wanted a boyfriend and instead she got six. Six perfect men who were all hers.

---------------------------------

~Please comment~

LOUIE~~~~~~~~~~~